First record now shows negative amounts

Yesterday we had an issue where selecting an employee would bring up a
message window saying that they could not be inactivated or deleted due to a
pay run currently in progress.  The payroll batches showed no such runs in
progress.  We then were instructed by support to clear the data on the
payroll check work table.  Now when we look at the first record(employee)
they have an outragous amount for wages (262500) for the month and hours
worked is (20480) and days worked is (7569) the amounts are the same for
quarter and year data.  This is on the employee summary.

Any ideas?
0
Brian8214 (439)

You may want to use a TechKnowledge article. Payroll Batch Marked for Posting
– SQL/MSDE (851664)

"Brian" wrote:

> Yesterday we had an issue where selecting an employee would bring up a
> message window saying that they could not be inactivated or deleted due to a
> pay run currently in progress.  The payroll batches showed no such runs in
> progress.  We then were instructed by support to clear the data on the
> payroll check work table.  Now when we look at the first record(employee)
> they have an outragous amount for wages (262500) for the month and hours
> worked is (20480) and days worked is (7569) the amounts are the same for
> quarter and year data.  This is on the employee summary.
>
> Any ideas?
0
CharlesAllen (483)

First in First out
I need help in figuring out how to implement FIFO. I order a product and it is put in inventory with a PO and price. Then I may order some more in a few months before I use up all the old, it is added in with its own PO and price. Now when I take out of inventory I want to use up all the items from the first order then switch to the next one. Any help would be nic Thank Ji You need a date stamp at the time the product into inventory. Maybe use an "expected arrival" date on the PO. But how does this relate to Excel? Questions like this should be directed to: http://www.allexpert...

Long Winded Records Count
This has been bothering me since Access 95, but someone might be able to explain to me how to get the record count without unneccessary steps. Every form in which the "navigation buttons" property is set to yes, displays the total number of records as well as the current record number. Why is it that then such counts are not available with a simple "me.recordcount" -for instance- and one has to go through the long winded procedure of: -creating a recordset clone, -movefirst, -movelast, and then finally extract the -record count. or, in alternative, one has to cre...

How do I print just the first page in my received email
To me it looks like I can either print all, even or odd pages only. can I just print first page only, and how do I do that? HTML messages can be printed one page at a time if you use File, Print on the menu. You can also Edit a plain text message to change it to HTML be able to use File, Print. "PeterM" wrote: > To me it looks like I can either print all, even or odd pages only. can I > just print first page only, and how do I do that? > > Many thanks Mary..........When I'm looking at my email (please remember, this is my 3 day with outlook) how do I cha...

Top 90% of records
Have the oddest SLA requirement I've ever been asked to have a look at, hope you can help. Basically have a set of data of closed records for 2005. My manager wants to show of the closed records how many days were 90% of them completed? She is looking at this as a 'best case' scenario, so therefore in simplistic terms this means: If there were 50 records closed, look at 90% of these records (in shortest amount of days order) and give the highest number once at 90%. e.g. (with a small dataset). There are 50 records. The largest number of the dataset once sorted is 20 (at the 4...

Clip art not showing up!
I am using Publisher 2002. When I go to view/picture/clip art and search for something, the clip art picture never shows up. Just blank files. It also tells me I need to install a grahphics converter to view but I have installed all that come with the program. Any ideas of what I can do? Thanks. (1) Try Detect and Repair (2) Go to the following folder and delete all the *.flt files: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Grphflt Then, reinstall the filters from the Publisher CD again. Start with those two options and then let us know whether it worked or not. -- JoAnn Pa...

the first
-- zdx840626��sina.com ...

Pivot table chart problem, How to show different subtotal levels
Hi, Using Excel 2003, I have a pivot table using external data via ODBC. I have a chart based on my pivot table. The table and chart are working correctly. The PTcontains two levels of sales subtotals 1st level is by county 2nd level is by state. My client is telling me that the data in the chart is too detailed. He wants to have the both levels of subtotals in the PT, but only the county subtotals in the chart. If I delete the county sales subtotals from the chart, they are also deleted from the PT. Is it possible for the chart to be based on the PT and not show ...

How to record data in Excel?
Hello, I would like to record data in Excel, i.e., making 5 become 1, making 4 become 2, making 2 become 4, making 1 become 5, to change the direction of negative-worded item questions. Might anyone know how to accomplish this task in Excel? I know SPSS can do this. But I need to record the data in Excel in order to do other tasks. Thank you very much and look forward to your kind reply. Please take care Caroline See your other post - try this formula: =6-A1 if your number is in A1. Copy down as necessary. Pete On Mar 27, 1:18 am, "zencaroline" <...

Toolbar only shows symbols plus font question
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3348491993_24392315 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I have 2 questions: When I copy/paste text from another source (another email message or a Word document) into an email message, the font changes to a different typestyle/size which Entourage does not allow me to change. I end up having to retype it all if I want it to look uniform rather than like a ransom note. What do I n...

Summary Query based on First Occurrence
I've got a list of invoices for businesses, some which have multiple invoices on a given day. I want to be able to return ONLY the First Day a customer was invoiced AND the TOTAL for just that day. Here's what the data looks like: Account InvoiceDate TotBill A B C Corp. 20041231 3500.00 A B C Corp. 20041231 9500.00 A B C Corp. 20050131 1500.00 A B C Corp. 20050131 2000.00 BARBERS INC. 20041431 1500.00 BARBERS INC. 20041431 12000.00 BARBERS INC. 20050131 300.00 BARBERS INC. 20050131 470.00 Ideally, my Qu...

Showing entities in an iFrame 07-11-06
var navActivityHistory; navActivityHistory = document.all.navActivityHistory; if (navActivityHistory != null) { navActivityHistory.style.display = "none"; document.all.IFRAME_HistoryFrame.src="/sfa/conts/areas.aspx?oId=" + crmForm.ObjectId + "&oType=2&security=852023&tabSet=areaActivityHistory"; } else { alert("navHistory Not Found"); } The above code is used to retrieve specific information into an iFrame.Can anyone tell me what the variable "navActivityHistory" is used for?? Is it a pre-defined variable in CRM?? why r we usi...

Toolbar doesn't react on first click.
Hello everyone. I create program with one toolbar and few CWnd objects in CFrameWnd. Only one window (CWnd) is shown at time. When I start some action on this window (OnLButtonUp and OnlButtonDown) program makes few expensive calculation, next he hides window (SW_HIDE), and shows another (SW_SHOW). But sometimes when I make double-click on window, everything show OK, but toolbar freeze (doesn't react on first click and I must click him once more). I try to override OnLButtonDblClk but my application never goes in to. I thing the problem are messages that are pushed to queue when pr...

Concatenate first:last! worksheet
I need to concatenate 150 rows in 50 different worksheets for a totals page, and may need to add additional worksheets in later versions. So, I need P7 in all 50 worksheets to be concatenated on P6 in the totals page, P8 in all worksheets to be concatenated on P7 in the totals page, etc. I am wondering if it's possible to use something like first:last! to concatenate the worksheet range, making it possible to include additional sheets added in before the current last worksheet. I am using "&" for the concatenate function now as I have more than 30 sheets ...

Transforming first n nodes
I have a large xml (35MB) and I need to transform its top 200 rows using an xsl (in ASP.Net web app). Is this possible to do it in an efficient manner? Thanks. You can subclass XmlTextReader and make a custom one that only return first N elements. Then you can use it to load data into XPathDocument and do a transfer. Yan "Salman" <salman_z_g@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Oa7kJoiMEHA.1192@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I have a large xml (35MB) and I need to transform its top 200 rows using an > xsl (in ASP.Net web app). > Is this possible to do it in an efficient...

delete current record in form
I have a continuous form "Customers" based on table "Customers" when I click the command button I have the following actions, open form "Input" and close form "Customers". (This works fine) When I click the command button in form "Input" I have the following actions, close "Input" open "Customers" and delete the current record in "Customers" table. The objective is to update "Input" and remove that customer from being displayed in the continuous form "Customers". I have tried several method...

Outlook 2003 slow opening first html msg
Anyone else noticed a slowdown recently when opening the first html formatted message in Outlook 2003? It might have occurred during the recent MS updates, or it might be where I upgraded to IE7. That all happened about the same time. On my Pentium 800 with .5gb of ram, the message frame appears in about 20 seconds and the contents in another 20 seconds. This seems to only happen on the first e-mail to be opened. The next opens instantly. Dave ...

Locating first blank cell
I am looking for a macro that will select the first blank (empty) cell in a given column please. Thanks, Mike Hi Mike Sub test() Dim GivenColumn As Long GivenColumn = 1 Columns(GivenColumn).Find(What:="", _ After:=Cells(1, GivenColumn), _ LookAt:=xlWhole).Select End Sub HTH. Best wishes Harald "Mike W" <mike@ehb-docks.fsbusiness.co.uk> skrev i melding news:dcq6va$97d$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk... > I am looking for a macro that will select the first blank (empty) cell in a > given column please. > > Thanks, > > Mike > > Brilliant...

adding records together
I have a table that is automatically written to when a refueling transaction occurs. Fields include Date/Time, Product & Quantity. In a query, i have changed the date/time format to just show the month & year, then a sum of quantity to show how much of each product is used each month. I need to create an annual report with just 2 fields per month. One that shows how much diesel is used, and one that shows how much of the combination of all other fuels is used. Since each product in the query displays as a seperate record (line), is it possible to base another query o...

LAST, FIRST to First Last
I have data in LAST, FIRST and used this formula... =TRIM(MID(A2,FIND(",",A2)+1,99))&" "&LEFT(A2,FIND(",",A2)-1) Is there a way to change it from all caps to just capitalized names. Ex. currently - DOE, JOHN change to - John Doe Hi, Like this =PROPER(TRIM(MID(A2,FIND(",",A2)+1,99))&" "&LEFT(A2,FIND(",",A2)-1)) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Erinayn...

Calculate due date 1 or 2 years ahead to the first of the followi.
Issue date is June 12,2004. Certificate is valid ( 24 months ) to July 01, 2006. How do I create this is XL? Hi =DATE(YEAR(A1)+2,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Wayne wrote: > Issue date is June 12,2004. Certificate is valid ( 24 months ) to > July 01, 2006. How do I create this is XL? I modified your's ... does this make sence..seem's to work =DATE(YEAR(B2)+2,MONTH(B2)+1,DAY(B2)-DAY(B2)+1) "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > =DATE(YEAR(A1)+2,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) > > -- > Regards > Frank Kabel > Frankfurt, Germany >...

how do I delete or merge duplicate records automatically?
After importing 2000+ records into my CRM 4.0 database, I need to remove the duplicates. I created a Duplicate Detection Job and then was able to view all of the duplicates, however I would like to be able to make all of the records inactive automatically without having to go through all the pages of duplicates. Do I have to do this manually or can I not choose to run a mass delete or merge job? I read this can be done with a workflow but after looking at workflows I can't see any obvious way of how to configure it? Thanks in advance for any replies! ...

First column of range in VLOOKUP contains formula
I have two sheets. Sheet 1 has two columns: 1. Code_Descr (example value: "12345_cookies") 2. Attribute_ID (empty) Sheet 2 has 4 columns: 1. Code (example value: 12345) 2. Descr (example value: "Nr-cookies") 3. Code_Descr (formula: =A2&"_"&B2) 4. Attribute_ID (example value: "BHU340098") The idea is to fill the column Attribute_ID in sheet 1 with the values from sheet 2. But there is a problem. As you can see the Descr-values in both sheets are slightly different. That is because they are from different sources. I want to us...

Finding the first DAY of the week of a given week.
Hi All, I’m building a between statement and need to find the first and last day of a given week. The user will select a date from an active X calendar. The day doesn’t mater, since they are picking a week. The week they select I would like to use as the start and end date. I need the start to be Sunday 00:00:01 and the end to be 1159:59 for the week they select. I’m using datepart to get the week vWeek = DatePart("ww", cal1.Value, vbSunday, vbFirstJan1) vYear = DatePart("yyyy", cal1.Value, vbSunday, vbFirstJan1) In this example my values are vWe...

Recording the last Key Database Record number in the Report Footer
I need to put in the Report Footer the last Key Access Database Number that is reported on within the current report. Define "last" ... because Access, you, and I may have three different meanings. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "kvail" <kvail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83AEB51B-2698-4ED4-9EB6-61C3EF70FA88@microsoft.com... >I need to put in the Report Footer the last Key Access Database Number that > is reported on within the current report. Thanks for the clarification. Now, how are the "numbers" gener...

select first sheet to the right in a macro
Hello, I'm trying to record a macro, in which I need one of the cells to do a vLookup in the sheet to the right of the active sheet, but I don't know how to make it insert the name of the sheet to the right. Here's what I have right now: ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=IF(RC[-4]="""","""",VLOOKUP(RC[-4],'System 012406'!C[-4]:C,5,FALSE))" Where it says "System 012406", instead I need it to insert the name of the next sheet to the right. Is this possible? Thank you in advance, Dan Dan, Sheets(Active...