Field Service Help

Hi,
I have Field Service installed in GP 7.5  environment whenever I am trying
to Launch help by pressing F1 key or from help Icon in  field service Screens
it is not lauching but in other screen it is working fine. anybody phase this
problem.if so what is the solution physically FSSHELP.CHM is available in
path.

Regards,
Mans
0
MANS1 (11)

validate a field based on sum of other fields
I have to assign commission to agents for each "order". I can have anywhere from 1 agent at 100% commission to 5 agents with every possible combination of percentages. Obviously, I need the percentage entries to only add up to 100 and I'd like to force the user to adjust the figures until they total 100. Firstly, am I right in assuming it would be better to be assigning the agents to the orderIDs in separate records: OrderID, Agent, Agent Percentage (as opposed to having one record contain the OrderID, Agent1, Agent1Percentage, Agent2, Agent2Percentage, Agent3, Agent3Pe...

Pivot Table Calculated field #3
I have a pivot table with columns for No's, Yes's and Grand Total. I would like to calculate the % of Yes's by dividing the Yes's by the Grand total. Can someone give me an easy explanation of how to do that or a source? I have tried every thing I can think of and the directions I have found have not helped.... Thanks, Ann To calculate total percent Yes, you could use the GETPIVOTDATA function in a formula outside the pivot table. For example: =GETPIVOTDATA("Region",$A$5,"Valid","Yes")/GETPIVOTDATA("Region",$A$5) MOE wrote: &g...

date & time formulas HELP !!
Hi - i have to find out how long did it take to solve a case. the formaul is (time completed) - (time created) my problem is when files are closed at midnight because of the format ... any ideas how to fix it??? Column A = time created Column B = time completed Column C = Duration (in hours only) timeCreated timeCompleted Duration 04/07/2010 15:00:00 04/07/2010 00:00:00 should be 9:00:00 Cheers, Mayte 04/07/2010 15:00:00 is bigger than 04/07/2010 00:00:00 Try 04/07/2010 23:59:59 in A1 and 00:00:01 in cell ...

Locking Field position on screen.
I have created a simple form in Word 2007 with maybe 2 or 3 fields across and 3 or 4 fields down, but my problem is I would like to be able to lock the field positions in place on the screen. When I type in a field, the field to the left moves. I need to lock the position. Can this be done. Frank Most forms designers put form fields in table cells of a fixed dimension. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Francis Cunningham, Jr." <FrancisCunninghamJr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

isna HELP
Hi Having a nightmare trying to change the #n/a to 0 {zero} this is the formula =IF((AJ4="H")+(AM4="H"),"HH",FALSE) maybe it's obvious but I could do with a fresh pair of eyes on it. Many thanks Paul T =if(and(aj4="h",am4="h"),"hh",0) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Paul T" <paul.thomas5@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:3pbFe.4335$Aw4.2912@newsfe5-win.ntli.net... > Hi > > Having a nightmare trying to change the #n/a to 0 {zero} > > this is the formula > > =...

Need Help with Totals Query
I have a table with daily call records. The table includes fields for: Department; Name; Date of Call; Time of Day; Call Direction; Number Dialed; Locale; Length of Call. I created a query that will show calls lasting longer than 3 minutes for a given time period, for example calls between 10 AM and 12 PM. The query prompts the user for date(s). Now I need to add counts for: total calls; out-bound calls; and in-bound calls by user. I tried including a totals row in the query and adding a colum to count outbound calls, but I get the error that "This expression is typ...

scripto to cut/paste to next field
Here is my situation: 1) A page on IE will be open, and I will have a cursor in a field on the page (field that has text in it) 2) I need to hit a shortcut (ctrl-shft-something) that cuts everything to the right of the cursor, advances a field (effectively, replicates ‘tab’ action), and pastes Anyone have some code (and instructions on what to do with the code) that may solve the above? -- Boris "BorisS" <BorisS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4B54CE9-F2A4-4195-B2E3-ABA75A49202C@microsoft.com... > Here is my situation: > > 1...

When printing a contact the other field (Notes) get cut off
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. <br> I have tried this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same. Tried a different printer also. Please help On 3/10/10 12:47 PM, mwilshrie@officeformac.com wrote: > Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. I have tried > this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same. Tried > a different printer also. Please help Can you post a picture of what you're de...

text field to date field field
I have a database that has a text field called "visit" it has been filled with data ie., " 6/22/07 - not good, " the field may also be blank or it may contain random text after the date. In some cases no date at all just text. I would like to create a new field called DateVisit that contains just the dates that were entered in the field "visit" it has been a struggle and I have made no progress please help abbenj@verizon.net/nospam From your description, the field might contain a date, or a date and text, or text, or nothing. How would you explai...

Exchange setup with externel spam service
Hi, When setting up exchange to work with an external spam filtering service how do you set the exchange server to only receive and sent to that IP? Do you set up a smart host or is this better handled on the firewall filtering to/from the IP? If you use a smart host do you use the public IP of the providor? How does it know what IP it comes from? Also...what sort of security risk is there if you have your exchange server behind a firewall and you forward all smtp traffic to the server without any filtering? Thanks - Wayne "Wayne" <Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

email help 04-04-10
help ...

Form Fields In Outlook Template
Help !!! I'm not a developer, just a user, but I need some help. What I want to do is create an Outlook 2003 template, that uses form fields (Text, drop down boxes, etc.....) However, it looks like to properly create an Outlook template, you cannot use Word as your editor. But if I do not use Word as the editor, then I cannot access the Form Toolbar. This cannot be a new request - but I just cannot seem to figure this out. Help !!! Thank you See my response to your other post on this issue.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart...

Column headings
My permanent column headings are numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.) and not letters (A, B, C, etc.), so i have numbers both across the top and down the left-hand side. How do I change them to letters so that I can enter formulae? Select Tools>Options>General Tab and uncheck R1C1 reference style. -- Karthi "MaddyP" wrote: > My permanent column headings are numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.) and not letters (A, > B, C, etc.), so i have numbers both across the top and down the left-hand > side. How do I change them to letters so that I can enter formulae? Thank you s...

Default fields in new fields
Using Outlook 2K When creating a new mail folder, it does not include the Subject and Received fields necessitating their having to be added every time. How can I get this to revert to the default fields? Thanks, Cathy ...

Please give brief introduction to Layered Service Providers(LSP) in winsock2
I have no idea for LSP. Please brief for LSP that what is it and why it is needed. For which type of Application of internet communication can use this means for whom this is Beneficial. Thanks archita ...

multiple critera for one field in a query
Hi, i am trying to get a count of a certain criteria but in different columns. Its hard to explain, but assume i have a table which consists of... A 550 B 600 C 20 A 100 C 75 B 120 D 390 Then in a query I am trying to have the result of: Over 500 Over 100 Over 25 Under 25 A 1 1 0 0 B 1 1 0 0 C 0 0 1 1 D 0 1 0 0 The way i have done...

required fields
Hello: Through either VBA or Modifier, is it possible to make a field that is required in Great plains by design to not be required but be optional instead? I doubt it. The best that I could come up with was to just have VBA fill the required field with a "dummy" piece of information and move on. Any other ideas? I suppose the only other way is through Dexterity. The field is the "Interview Range from 1 to" in the HR Interview Setup window. I just decided to have VBA fill it with "01". Thanks! childofthe1980s You are right, fields Required by GP cann...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

IV00102 Fields
These four fields are set to zero when I create a new item and assign it to a location. However, when I look at the table descriptions zero is not a valid value for any of them. Are these four fields currently used for anything or are they there for future use? This currently is GP10 SP3. 1) IV00102.REPLENISHLEVEL 2) IV00102.POPVENDORSELECTION 3) IV00102.POPPRICINGSELECTION 4) IV00102.PICKTICKETITEMOPT Rich, Replenishment Level is the default replenishment level for POP Auto Generator. Values are 1, 2 and 3. 1 for Order point QTy, 2 for order upto level, 3 for vendor EoQ. If these fiel...

Rules Wizard Help

Field by Field Comparison
I have two tables with the exact same column names. I want to do a field by field comparison of the two tables. If one letter or number is off in any field, I would like for the whole record to show up in my query. I can only figure out how to show records which are equal. I would like to show records which are not equal. Is there a query criteria or something where I can perform this? Thanks. Do a UNION query. Create a query that lists all the field in one table. Then open that query in SQL view. At the end of the SQL, delete the semicolon ";". At the...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...