field service allow setup of cycle charge allowed up to

Field service needs to allow the setup in meter readings to have an amount
for each meter reading that is not charged versus just a maximum in the base
field. For instance the customer each meter reading gets the first 1000
cycles at no charge and .05 per cycle over the allowance.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4c560cb4-0113-4307-b256-110b09af69e6&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

* RE: * Internet Mail Connection (SMTP) Setup
Chad Thanks! but is there nothing we can do to reject e- mails from unknown internal e-mail addresses and prevent someone to use the SMTP server to send e-mail internally? Also, anti spam solution will only filters e-mails but still delivers them (unless if we set it up to reject them, but then there is a possibility of legitimate e- mails). Again anti spam solution is not something we are looking for at this point. Any other ideas? anyone? Thanks. Paul >-----Original Message----- >Get a third party spam filter > >http://www.mailfrontier.com is a good one > >Thanks, ...

Text Field
I have created a database using linked tables. There are no notes fields in those tables and I need one. I created a text field and entered a comment but that comment appears against every record but I want it to stay within the record it was recorded against. Anyone help ? Hi KC Where did you create the text field? Since the table is linked, you need to create the text field in your data source, where ever the tables actually reside. If you created the text field (box) on a form, it will not be bound to a particular record and thus it will show up for all of the records, similar to ...

Completing field on subform from command button on main form
This is a simplistic version of what I need to do. I have a form named frmCLIENT with a subform named sfFAMILY. On the form frmCLIENT I have a command butten and when I press it I want it to automatically complete a field named CHILDREN on the subform sfFAMILY with the word "NONE". Can anyone help me. Thanks, LDMueller The code for the button is Me.YourSubformName.Form.Children = "None" Me.YourSubformName.Form.Children.Requery 'so that you can see the results This assumes that the subform has only 1 record or that the record you want editing, is the first ...

CRM 3.0 on SBS 2k3 Queue Setup
I have read the threads and still cannot create a Queue to receive incoming (external) e-mail. Can someone give me all the correct steps to make this work? STEPS TO CREATE QUEUE USER IN MSCRM V3 ------------------------------------------------------ 1. Create a "support" user in AD with Exchange emailing capability. 2. Create the "support" Queue in MSCRM >> Settings >> Business Unit >> Queue. 3. Match the Queue's email value to the "support" user's email in 1. above. 4. Run the Forwarding Rule Wizard on the Queue (it will show up just...

addresses missing in To: field
Hope some has seen this. I have two users who recieved the same email from someone on the outside. They were both addressed in the To: field. Person A gets the email in his inbox and sees all the people listed in the To: field. In Person B's inbox he sees the same email only his email address is in the To: field and not person A's even though the send put both of their names in the To: field of the originating message. Thanks If user B isn't seeing this problem with other senders, either the sender in this case didn't put both in (perhaps resent the message after mi...

Populating FIELDS from another form(s)
I have one form were I create meetings, than another one were the individual is inputted (all works great - this is not the problem). I am trying to open a form(Travel) from that form by clicking on a button (This I already have and that part works). I want the newly opened form (Travel) to automatically populate a few fields (that you can not see on the form) that are the primary fields. example: [field1] = Me.[field1] and [field2] = Me.[field2]. Now if the record already exist then I want it to populate the form. So far I have this: Private Sub btnTravel_Click() On Error GoTo Err_btnT...

subform fields
The main form is the Project Form. The subform represents the list of contractor's bidding the project, "bidder's list." I want to be able to distinguish which contractor is awarded the contract. Should I: a. create an "Awarded" field in the subform. The user can click the option button next to the awarded contractor? How would I set it up so that the user can only choose 1 contractor? or b. create a field on the main project form "Awarded contractor." How can I populate this combobox to list only the contractor's from that project&...

Exchange Server 2007 Install and Setup
Hi! My server is as follows: Dell PowerEdge 2900 with two 1Gb Broadcom Network Adapters One Xeon Processor x64 (64 bits machine) 4 GB of RAM Plenty of disk space, etc. I succesfully installed Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard (64 Bits Edition). I installed the Active Directory. This is the only DC in the domain named CHARONNE (DNS name is: charonne.local). This machine whose name is CLEVELAND is as well GC, FSMO, etc. all the well known roles. DNS is up and running. A reverse zone is configured as well. The first network adapter is setup as: IP adress: 192.168.0.1 Mask: 255.255.255.0 Gatewa...

how do i setup e-mail account for yahoo.com in outlook?
First time user of MS outlook. I created the account but i didn't know what to put in the "erver URL:" field. So I put HTTP. Basically I'm trying to setup my yahoo account bu it gives the following error Task 'http://www.yahoo.com: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x80070057) : 'An unknown error has occurred. Please save any existing work and restart the program.' Ayoub wrote: > First time user of MS outlook. > I created the account but i didn't know what to put in the "erver > URL:" field. So I put HTTP. Ba...

Auto jump to the next field
I have 10 fields of a designated length. Each needs only one number. When I fill up the present alpha field I'm typing into, I want the cursor to automatically jump to the next field without manually hitting the tab key. Thanks! Hi אלירם, AFAIK, that's not possible with a formfield. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "אלירם" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0D98BC8-90B8-4FF6-B3B8-3B65AA1F493B@microsoft.com... >I have 10 fields of a designated length. Each needs only one number. > > When I fill up the presen...

UrlDownLoadToFile() inside a nt service.
Hi, I want to use UrlDownloadToFile() function from a service app, running under Local system account. My doubt is, 1. Does the above function always use internet explorer settings to download any file from internet. 2. Will the function work perfectly inside a service (Local system accnt.). -- Cheers suhredayan _________________ there is no spoon... ...

The Microsoft Business Framework queued work item service service hung on starting.
Sharepoint 2007 (MOSS) and Dynamics GP 10 Business portal. I got this error upon server restart: Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7022 Date: 5/8/2008 Time: 9:53:37 AM User: N/A Computer: WEBPORTAL Description: The Microsoft Business Framework queued work item service service hung on starting. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Your help is greatly appreciated Bill ...

Link between forms when the child field is part of the primary key causing crashes when creating new records in main form
This is access 2003. I'm making a form to create new records in a main table and simultaneously allow the user to create records linking them to data from a second. The link table data is shown as an embedded form within the main form. The link table has two columns to store foreign keys from the main table and a lookup table. I want it to have a compound primary key composed of the two foreign keys. The problem is that if I have the compoundPK set and then create a new record in the main form/table or have the secondary form set to link MainTablePK between the child and master forms ...

Activating Field Level Security
We were just wondering how to activate field level security. We are using advanced security, and it shows that field level security should be available on the menus, but we're not sure if this is an extra module or not. If so, any info or fact sheets would be appreciated. Thank you. The menu option "Field Level Security " is available in System Setup menu. Setup->System->Field Level Security "ConnollyandCo" wrote: > We were just wondering how to activate field level security. We are using > advanced security, and it shows that field level security...

Excel will not allow me to use the funtion MROUND,
Excel will not allow me to use the funtion MROUND, any ideas I am using the expression =MROUND(10, 3) Hi if you receive a #NAME error you have to activate the Analysis Toolpak Add-in. Goto 'Tools - addins' and check this Addin (you may be asked to insert your installation CD) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Paul D wrote: > Excel will not allow me to use the funtion MROUND, any > ideas > > I am using the expression =MROUND(10, 3) The Analysis Toolpack needs to installed. Tools>Addins> Analysis Toolpack. Bye, Cesar Zapata Paul D wrote: > Exc...

Text field size not matching
The help file says that custom fields text1-30 can have up to 255 characters but when I go to add that field to my Task Sheet it will only allow 128 characters. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Hi madsmom, I can add/view approximately 251 characters in the field when added to the table. Did you press enter when typing? If so, it will truncate at the first return. I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along. Julie Project MVP Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional information about Microsoft Project "madsmom" <madsmom@dis...

MS Project will not add data in Cost field
Can anyone help me with the following problem? I have a column for cost, I enter the data, however, MS Project will not add the data and provide a total in the summary line. Appreciate any assistance in resolving this problem. -- Django In article <DCBA6A63-573B-4D7A-B0EF-D1236DEA952E@microsoft.com>, Django <django32@hotmail.com> wrote: > Can anyone help me with the following problem? I have a column for cost, I > enter the data, however, MS Project will not add the data and provide a total > in the summary line. Appreciate any assistance in resolving t...

Field Service Anywhere: User Defined Fields/Labels
The 5 User Defined Fields should be setup to pull field lables from GP Field Service so that if you label the field in GP Field Service it reads the same way in FSA. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/N...

Owner field disabled ?
In our CRM system we noted that the owner field is disabled for change ? We need to make some adjustments and assign new owners to accounts but cannot. Is this a setting or something that we can change ? You change owner using Action > Assign (ie not though the field directly) "Jimbo" <jstormoen@virtualcareprovider.com> wrote in message news:ade39599.0411100832.71e3559e@posting.google.com... > In our CRM system we noted that the owner field is disabled for change > ? We need to make some adjustments and assign new owners to accounts > but cannot. Is this...

Office web parts for SharePoint Services 3.0
I had created a dashboard showing some pivot tables and charts using Office web parts in SharePoint Services 2.0. Are these available for 3.0? Thanks, -Rick M. The office web components still work in SharePoint V3. Just use the same installer for the office 2003 web components. Andy "Rick M" wrote: > I had created a dashboard showing some pivot tables and charts using Office > web parts in SharePoint Services 2.0. Are these available for 3.0? > > Thanks, > -Rick M. ...

Blank Field in Form
I have a query that gets some criteria (City and State) from a form. I have the State field set up as a ComboBox connected to a local table I created. If a user was to type in a City (i.e. "Springfield") and then leave the State field empty, then the query would have no results. How do I make the query so that if one of the fields on the form is left empty it will run for all possibilities (i.e. look for all Springfields in any state)? Assuming the name of your form is FrmCityState and there are two textboxes named City and State on the form, put the following expressio...

EDC Setup Pc Charge Problem
I have installed Pc Charge Pro 5.7 with a single MID... From the RMS Store Operations Administrator, I have connected to my database, From the configuration|EDC tab I have selected Pc Charge, from the path I changed the default path of C:\Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\EDC (TO) c:\Program Files\PCCW\... I then select the Additional Options and selected the appropriate Processor (Vital) and keyed in the 12 digit MID. I clicked OK, OK... I go back into configuration|EDC and all of the values that I've entered have changed back to the defaults... I ...

2003 Form fields losing formatting in 2007
Hi there, I have some forms, created in Word 2003, which when opened as a .docx, all form fields revert to Times New Roman font but if they are opened as a .doc, they are in the correct font of Arial. Anyone got any ideas why and how I can fix this? Thanks very much. This doesn't make any sense. Documents always open in the format in which they are saved. What *exactly* are you doing? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com ...

How do I setup my Outlook to send from another email address or alias?
How do I setup my Outlook to send from another email address or alias? -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com "Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com" <u57604@uwe> wrote in message news:a609beedbc638@uwe... > How do I setup my Outlook to send from another email address or alias? Add an account using that address to Outlook. Since you decided not to state your Outlook version, you can figure out how. Most likely it will be under Tools>E-mail Accounts or Tools>Account Settings. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Create field from table with no join
I have a table that holds a master census date. I need to add this census date to be generated in a field in another query, but obviously cannot provide any linkage. Short of hard-coding this date (which changes every week) I cannot get the date to be generated within the query, HELP! Ta On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:01:03 -0800, Andy <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a table that holds a master census date. I need to add this census >date to be generated in a field in another query, but obviously cannot >provide any linkage. Short of hard-coding this date (which...