Fax for EFT For payables

Hi There,
Did any one have the ability to fax the remittance of the EFT for payables
automatically from GP?
Now we have to the stage of emailing the remittance to the vendor but we
need to be able to fax it i as well.

Thanks,
Rai
0
RK (47)

Hi Rai,
We have partners asking us the same thing and depending on the fax software
used, we can offer a solution in this area based on an existing solution.
Please visit our web site: http://www.binarystream.com/eMailerManager_SOP.asp

Darren

"RK" wrote:

> Hi There,
> Did any one have the ability to fax the remittance of the EFT for payables
> automatically from GP?
> Now we have to the stage of emailing the remittance to the vendor but we
> need to be able to fax it i as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Rai
0
Darren (170)
1/31/2006 2:50:27 AM
Hi RK,

Check out Messenger EFT by Liaision.    www.liaisonsc.com

Messener EFT does exactly what you are looking for. Messenger EFT stores
each vendors preference for receiving an EFT (print, fax and/or email) and
when the EFT is processed in GP it is automatically transmitted to the
vendor's preference.

Tom

"RK" wrote:

> Hi There,
> Did any one have the ability to fax the remittance of the EFT for payables
> automatically from GP?
> Now we have to the stage of emailing the remittance to the vendor but we
> need to be able to fax it i as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Rai
0
Tom7430 (437)
2/14/2006 3:33:43 PM
Tom - do you use this product yourself?  Can you run a batch to pay multiple
vendors and then split the EFT remittances by vendor?  Can you do it in Adobe?

thanks

"Tom" wrote:

> Hi RK,
>
> Check out Messenger EFT by Liaision.    www.liaisonsc.com
>
> Messener EFT does exactly what you are looking for. Messenger EFT stores
> each vendors preference for receiving an EFT (print, fax and/or email) and
> when the EFT is processed in GP it is automatically transmitted to the
> vendor's preference.
>
> Tom
>
> "RK" wrote:
>
> > Hi There,
> > Did any one have the ability to fax the remittance of the EFT for payables
> > automatically from GP?
> > Now we have to the stage of emailing the remittance to the vendor but we
> > need to be able to fax it i as well.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Rai
0
BradBlack (6)

EFT file format question
I'm attempting to create an EFT file format that is a little different, but the bank requires none the less. There are two obstacles that are tripping me up: 1) Most of the fields in the details section need to be output on separate. Each field must be followed by a carriage return and a line feed. For example: :20:TRANS REF 01 :32A:040717GBP100,01 :50A:/51507865 2) The decimal point in the amount field must be changed to a comma (I know... why???). See line :32A: above. The end of the line indicates a payment of 100.01 Pounds. For #1 I've tried setting the maxi...

Install Fax Component Windows XP 2000 Home Edition
Fire likes plastic. I have no cd anymore. I have tried and searched to find a way to install the fax or download a replacement. Can anyone help? A modem often comes with fax software "candeapplered" <candeapplered@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:465FAD8B-204E-4EC8-BCF9-98577B4BB85C@microsoft.com... > Fire likes plastic. I have no cd anymore. I have tried and searched to > find > a way to install the fax or download a replacement. Can anyone help? ...

How to ... FAX... ?
How to send the FAX using Microsoft outlook? Outlook 2002. Thanks, Smith In news:eJtlc0TcFHA.2696@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl, Smith <Hose_smith_Ireland@hotmail.com> typed: > How to send the FAX using Microsoft outlook? > Outlook 2002. > Thanks, > Smith You need fax software to do this. Seems to me it would depend on your fax software, which you neglected to mention. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Smith" <Hose_smith_Ireland@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eJtlc0TcFHA.2696@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How to send the FAX using Microsoft outlook? >...

Server 2003 Fax Service
I hope this is the right group, and I hope someone here can help give me some ideas of where to start with this. I set up the fax service on Windows Server 2003. The modem is on the hardware compatibility list; it is a MultiTech World Modem Desktop Business Modem (connected via USB). Receiving faxes works just fine. But sending faxes usually doesn't. The most frequent problem is that sent faxes come across a piece at a time - I'll try to explain - a one-page fax of just a cover sheet can show up on the other end as 6 pages, each with a little more of the picture, but...

Faxing help
I need a program to fax a sheet of a Excel spread sheet by it's sel every sunday. Does anyone know how i could do this? :confused: Thanks Jame -- smith.james ----------------------------------------------------------------------- smith.james0's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1623 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47517 My Excel 2003 has a built-in function: File -> Send To... -> Recipient using Internet Fax Service. If you have MS Outlook, you can also try adding a contact with the fax number you ...

Generate EFT files in CTX or CCD format
Great Plains EFT for Payables is currently designed to generates files in the PPD format. We would like to have the option to generate different file formats such as CTX (Corporate Trade Exchange Entries) or CCD (Cash Concentration and Disbursement Entries) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &q...

Fax
I just installed the thing so I can send and receive faxes with Outlook 2000. Now how do I get it to work? Whenever I click New fax message a box comes up that looks like a new mail message and when I try to send it to my own number it can't find any matches. I have a DSL modem but the only modem it would let me set it up to was my old dial-up modem and it said I have Windows 95 should I just uninstall this thing? How do I do that? Jeff If you don't have a phone line, you can't fax. Fax uses phone lines. Even if you obtain a DS...

Intercompany in Payables Transactions
I have completely setup the intercompany relationships & security access to both companies. They both have the same currency type. When I go into the payables transaction entry screen the option to select that it is an intercompany transaction is not available. What am I missing in my setup? Hi Jeri Lynn, All I can think of is the registration. Make sure that your GP is registered for "Intercompany Processing". This can be verified by opening the "Registration" form from Tools -> Setup -> System -> Registration. If this is not available, then you wo...

Please provide ability to reprint EFT remittance forms
Please provide us with the ability to reprint EFT remittance forms. This would be helpful for customer requests, auditors, etc. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/...

Fax doesn't receive all faxes.
Hi. I have a server 2003 (not SBS), and I recently installed fax/modem PCI to use the fax service. I've installed and have configured automatic reception after one single ring, but it does not receive without any error message. In this situation, if I reboot the server, the fax work properly reciving, but after a period of time, it doesn't answer the calls again. Any ideas? Thanks. PS: It is a modem with Motorola SM56 chipset. ...

EFT Payables/Receivables Set-Up
We are struggling to get our EFT set up for the first time. It’s installed, and we have several requests in to Chase – not yet integrated with Bank One behind the scenes, so we have to set up manually. Do you have any insight as to what some of these required fields even are? The set up manual is really lacking in useful information and our bank has no clue. Any help would be tremendously appreciated as we do a great deal of our business through ACH/EFT and are eager to switch over to Great Plains exclusively. Thanks craig, please contact me. regards Habib "Craig" <...

Unbalanced payables transaction
2007 Jan 14 An invoice for $100.00 was entered for November 2006. This was paid immediately by using the check on the fly option. The cheque was dated December 2006. The entries are: invoice dated Nov 2006 dr Expense Account 100.00 cr Bank Account 100.00 check dated Dec 2006 no distribution entries. This cheque appears in the check book with a date of Dec 2006. There is no check book entry for Nov 2006. Can this be corrected. Jacqueline There should not be a checkbook entry in Nov for this because the check is dated December. The bigger question is h...

Accounts Payable & Project Accounting
Hello, I am wondering if anyone has a solution for the following situation. Example: we use fedex to deliver our drawings on projects to the clients, and also for our own office use. Therefore a typical invoice from fedex has charges associated with (say) 5 projects and 2 items for overheads. How do I process this fedex invoice where the projects can be charged (and eventually billed) and also to record the 2 office overhead deliveries. Thanks, Jason, ------=_NextPart_0001_55FF5645 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, Thanks for the post to the MIcrosoft...

fax
The fax integretion of CRM is very limited, and especially using merge to fax.We notice that a lot of client require to send faxes and when they read the CRM brocures they think that is possible, but at this time this function doesn't work. I hope that in a future service pack or update it is possible to solve all the issue about Fax in CRM. Kind Regards ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the ...

Fax service failed
Hi, I have had the fax service installed for some time, last night it failed to work. This morning I tried again, no luck. I thought I'd re install the fax service. I un-installed it from the add/remove programs section, restarted the PC then tried to install again. Went through all the steps including inserting the Windows XP home CD, all appeared okay and the fax showed up but when I went to check the fax properties I got an error message saying it could not connect to fax server. The modem is okay as it has been tried in an other PC. Any ideas? Gerald Gerald Ar...

How do I set up faxing on printer/scanner/fax?
We recently had MicroSoft office reinstalled on our computer, after having problems with our computer. We are able to scan documents and print, again. However, we can not use our fax portion of our 3-in-one printer/scanner/fax machine. We had this capacity prior to the reinstallation of the software. Any step by step direction on how to get our fax ability back? Thanks, Manny There is no fax capability in Word. It merely uses whatever fax software you have installed - http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>&l...

Faxing from Excel?!
Hello, I have a guest membership application that I've created. It prints invitations and then employees can mail them to potential guests that have asked for an invitation. I've added the ability to create an invitation and then email it as an attachment. Now, the folks want to be able to send the invitation to fax numbers. Does anyone know any code to fax from Excel VBA? I am using Excel 2007. Most of the pcs are Windows XP with faxing services loaded. But I need this to be part of the current application. So I would like to call whatever from Excel VBA...

Bug on v9 Apply Payables Documents screen?
We're on GP 9 SP2 with a product called Wennsoft Job Cost and Service Management, Encore BankRec and a couple other 3rd party's. My financial controller always complains to me that when she is in the Apply Payables Documents screen, and is moving down the list of open invoices, ticking the ones to apply the payment to, the next checkbox in the list is always ticked, even though she claims she did not tick it. She was able to send me a screen capture of one line that was ticked, but the dollars were still in the Amount Remaining column, when she expected it to be in the Apply Amount c...

EFT File Names
We just finished the upgrade from GP9 to 10 and are having some issues with the generated EFT file names. We use to place the generated eft file on a network share. For example EFTFile.txt would be located on the Z: drive. We would then run a ftp to our mainframe that points to Z:\EFTFile.txt. Now the EFT file is being generated as EFTFile APAY <date>.txt. Why the change? In our EFT setup for payables I specify the file name as EFTFile.txt. Why is it adding the date. Is there anyway to fix this? ...

Historical Aged Trial Balance-Payables V10 2nd post
anyone at microsoft: The historical aged trial balance for payables does not seem to work right since loading SP3 on V10 Any suggestions? -- Doug Doug, Did you load the 2008 Payroll Year End update comprehensive of Service Pack 3? If so, and if your report was a modified report, it may be damaged. Take a look at this post over at Developing for Dynamics GP: http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2009/01/16/microsoft-dynamics-gp-10-0-service-packs-hotfixes-and-payroll-compliance-year-end-updates-may-damage-the-modified-reports-and-forms.aspx Best regards, -- MG.- M...

Fax not There
I went to Help in Outlook 2000 to try and find out how to set up the fax in Outlook and it said to go to Tools/Options and click on the Fax tab. I see no Fax tab there. Help! Thanks! Cody The Symantec WinFax Starter Edition is an optional installation - did you select to install it when you ran setup? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Cody asked: | ...

How do I send a fax to multiple receipients through outlook?
I am trying to send a letter to multiple different sites using outlook and our fax machine, not using efax services. Outlook can't talk to a standalone fax machine. You could perform a mail = merge in Word and print out different personalized letters and then fax = them manually. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Jones" <Jones@d...

faxing?
any help This group is for discussions about Microsoft Access, a relational database program. If this is the correct group, or if you need to find a more suitable group, provide a specific question. "CO" <coco@fuse.net> wrote in message news:3140FAAD-6E6E-4AD7-A52F-D3780495C77F@microsoft.com... > any help ...

Payables Transaction Edit List
I'm wondering if you have a revised payables transaction edit list which shows the full vendor's name instead of just vendor ID. It's very difficult for us to check the entry to make sure that we have enterred the payment to a correct vendor since it only displays Vendor ID instead of complete vendor name. Our format of vendor ID is first 3 alpha characters and last 3 numerics (ex: SFG001, SFG013). If this feature has not been implement, my suggestion is if you could modify the report to add this feature. It would be very convenient for us as users to make sure the entr...

Faxing
Hello All I am about to convert a fairly complex A2K mdb to A2003, and was wondering about the best way of enabling the new mdb to fax reports directly. If anyone has any good ideas about this, I'd be really grateful. Many thanks Leslie Isaacs You fax similarly to the way you print. Select the fax printer and follow the directions from whichever fax software you use. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.accessmvp.com http://www.mvps.org/access Co-author: "Access 2010 Solutions", published by Wiley "Leslie Isaacs" &...