Event ID: 1310
Date:  10/5/2008
Time:  12:04:54 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: WEBPORTAL
Event code: 3008
Event message: A configuration error has occurred.
Event time: 10/5/2008 12:04:54 PM
Event time (UTC): 10/5/2008 7:04:54 PM
Event ID: 521a8b25bf714dda98cd79a9c55abf5a
Event sequence: 1
Event occurrence: 1
Event detail code: 0

Application information:
    Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/989937045/Root-1-128677070872332013
    Trust level: WSS_Minimal
    Application Virtual Path: /
    Application Path: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80\
    Machine name: WEBPORTAL

Process information:
    Process ID: 3356
    Process name: w3wp.exe
    Account name: JACOOIL.COM\webportal

Exception information:
    Exception type: HttpException
    Exception message: Could not load file or assembly
'Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.Query, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant
minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)

Request information:
    Request URL: http://webportal/Docs/_vti_bin/lists.asmx
    Request path: /Docs/_vti_bin/lists.asmx
    User host address: 172.16.250.9
    User:
    Is authenticated: False
    Authentication Type:
    Thread account name: JACOOIL.COM\webportal

Thread information:
    Thread ID: 1
    Thread account name: JACOOIL.COM\webportal
    Is impersonating: False
    Stack trace:    at
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ReportTopLevelCompilationException()
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled()
   at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager
appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory
configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters)

Custom event details:

Bill,

Open the .NET Framework Configuration utility, for the corresponding
framework version that you're using, under Administrative Tools on your
machine, Console Root > .Net Configuration > My Computer >Runtime Security
Policy >Machine >Code Groups >All_Code > LocalIntranet_Zone >Properties
>Permission Set tab and choose Full Trust in the Permission Set dropdown.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Bill Nguyen" wrote:

> I ran into this error over and over trying to install Dynamics GP Business
> Portal to a MOSS 2007.
> It seemed to me tha t ASP.NET doesn't have enough permission to execute
> certain commands, such as creating a new site from the installation program.
> The installation eventually went thru but the BP site never got created, so
> I have to unstall BP gain!
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated
>
> Bill
> ----------------------
>

> Event Type: Warning
> Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
> Event Category: Web Event
> Event ID: 1310
> Date:  10/5/2008
> Time:  12:04:54 PM
> User:  N/A
> Computer: WEBPORTAL
> Event code: 3008
> Event message: A configuration error has occurred.
> Event time: 10/5/2008 12:04:54 PM
> Event time (UTC): 10/5/2008 7:04:54 PM
> Event ID: 521a8b25bf714dda98cd79a9c55abf5a
> Event sequence: 1
> Event occurrence: 1
> Event detail code: 0
>
> Application information:
>     Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/989937045/Root-1-128677070872332013
>     Trust level: WSS_Minimal
>     Application Virtual Path: /
>     Application Path: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80\
>     Machine name: WEBPORTAL
>
> Process information:
>     Process ID: 3356
>     Process name: w3wp.exe
>     Account name: JACOOIL.COM\webportal
>
> Exception information:
>     Exception type: HttpException
>     Exception message: Could not load file or assembly
> 'Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.Query, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant
> minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)
>
> Request information:
>     Request URL: http://webportal/Docs/_vti_bin/lists.asmx
>     Request path: /Docs/_vti_bin/lists.asmx
>     User host address: 172.16.250.9
>     User:
>     Is authenticated: False
>     Authentication Type:
>     Thread account name: JACOOIL.COM\webportal
>
> Thread information:
>     Thread ID: 1
>     Thread account name: JACOOIL.COM\webportal
>     Is impersonating: False
>     Stack trace:    at
> System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ReportTopLevelCompilationException()
>    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled()
>    at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager
> appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory
> configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters)
>

> Custom event details:

MarianoGomez (3440)

Error 2711 an internal error has occurred (outlookvbscript)
Trying to install Symantec Enterprise Vault. Received the following error on Citrix server in Outlook. =93Microsoft Office Outlook cannot provide form scripting support. The feature is not available. For more information, contact your system administrator.=94 From http://www.lundgren.it/?p=3D10 the fix is to find out the Office GUID and run the command: msiexec /i {90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE} ADDLOCAL=3DOutlookVBScript /qb I did this on one Citrix server and it worked. Now I have another citrix server and when I run the msiexec command I get this error: "Err...

FindResourceEx fails.
Hello I cant the the following function to work. FindResourceEx returns NULL. TRACE prints 1814 as error. m_wLanguage is 1053, and I got swedish as a lang in my resourcefile. const char* CResourceLoader::GetString(int nId) { HRSRC hResource = FindResourceEx( NULL, RT_STRING, MAKEINTRESOURCE(nId), m_wLanguage); TRACE("%d\n", GetLastError()); if (!hResource) { char szString[512]; LoadString(NULL, nId, szString, 512); return szString; } else return (const char*)LoadResource(NULL, hResource); } Jonas > I cant the the following function to work. FindResourc...

More on permissions
I have a rule which deletes spam, so far so good. The message is now "cannot move messages from folder", but why not? I am registered as administrator on Windows. Hmmm ...

Formula using two minimum functions
Using 12.2.4. I have a gradebook in which a final mark is calculated using the best five of six grades or, for some individuals, the best four of six (for these one grade will be an empty cell). Doing the best five of six is easy (add them up and subtract the minimum), the best four of six I haven't been able to figure out (at least not simply). There is a cell that indicates whether to calculate the best 5 or the best 4, but to use the same formula for the latter would seem to require a function that takes the two minimum (one of which is always an empty cell) and I cannot find suc...

Spell check error #3
Outlook express displays an error message whenever spell checker is invoked. Anyone know how to fix it? ...

request to solve my problem #2

Quick Campaigns are failing
Quick campaigns used to work for us but don't anymore. I get the following error after creating the quick campaign: This Quick Campaign could not be performed due to an error: 0x80131500. For more information, contact your system administrator. with the "Status Reason = aborted" I've searched everywhere for this error but can't find anything. Has anyone seen this before? The only change I made to the server was to use the rule deployment wizard but I also did this on another CRM installation server and Quick Campaigns still work there. Update to this: ...

Manually archive Outlook Journal items: wdkcalex.dll can't be loaded/installed
I created a PST file "Personal Folder2006-2009" so that I can drag into it old mail, calendar items, and journal items. Within that PST file, I created three folders (one for each of the three classes of items). When I dragged the mail and calendar items into that PST file, I had no problem. When I dragged my journal items into that file, I got the error message "The add-in "C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SapGui\wdkcalex.dll" could not be installed or loaded. The problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu." [ OK ] I had to...

money 2004 installation problem
Installation goes okay. When I run the program by clicking on the desktop icon, an error message appears. Content is "either registry key is missing or a registrey value is invalid." Can someone help? I removed the program and reinstalled several times. Same problem. I disabled both Antivirus and Firewall. In microsoft.public.money, Rupert Lee wrote: >Installation goes okay. When I run the program by clicking >on the desktop icon, an error message appears. Content >is "either registry key is missing or a registrey value is >invalid." Can someone help?...

"cannot empyt clipboard" error
I am getting the cannot empty clipboard error after every cut/paste or drag/ drop. I'm running Windows XP & Excel 2003. Is there anything to fix this? ...

Authentication Error 11-12-07
Good Day Board, After getting PROBLEM 2 listed in this document (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916568) I decided that I would try the CRM nonetheless, so I fire up my browser and type in http://servername:5555/ after awhile I get an authentication error with the following text "Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role." Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Please try to re-start your CRM server . /Aamir Restarted the server, got the same authenticati...

Object variable not set error
Hi, The following is a code from a module. I have declared the worksheets as Module level variables. Option Explicit Option Private Module Dim Sourcesheet As Worksheet Dim Destinationsheet1 As Worksheet Dim Destinationsheet2 As Worksheet -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub AddInvoice Set Sourcesheet = Worksheets("Invoice") Set Destinationsheet1 = Worksheets("Transactions") Set Destinationsheet2 = Worksheets("Invoices") UnProtectSourcesheet UnProtectDestinationsheet1 UnProtectDestinationsheet2 While...

Error messages:
I get two error messages when I try to send or receive e- mail in outlook express: #1. The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'Microsoft Mail server', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D #2.The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'Microsoft Mail server', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Er...

Error Message The Microsoft Jet Engine stopped the process because
I have a client that has a database that we have converted from 97 to 2003. We converted the programs first and things seemed to run fine except that it was slow. We converted the data and we are now getting the Error Message: "The Microsoft Jet Engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time". This error occurs on two different subforms of a parent form. One of the subforms has some complex calculations the other does not and really doesn't have any extra VB code behind it. The error only occurs occationally ...

Install that internet patch from the Microsoft Corporation
--pxqtotpiujurdz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ewxmhldn"; type="multipart/alternative" --ewxmhldn Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wspvsqvongthgcuo" --wspvsqvongthgcuo Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now t...

Re: connection fails daily
On 18/12/2009 23:42, fcsark9handler wrote: ????????? *What* did the poster write? -- Dave (Sometimes man stumbles over the truth ...... Sir Winston Churchill) ...

Consistency Check fails and fails and fails ...
Hello all last Tuesday, we had a Blue Screen on our Home Directories server. After having it restarted, I got a DPM error, thus needing a Consistency Check. Today, one week later, I did 30 Consistency Checks, all having failed with all kinds of errors: - DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for \\?\Volume{83986761-1bce-4d28-bf4c-25bf9d86a50f}\HomeDirectories\K... (ID 2033 Details: The system cannot find the file specified (0x80070002)) - DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for \\?\Volume{83986761-1bce-4d28-bf4c-25bf9d86a50f}\HomeDirectories\G...

Why is collection failing?
I'm creating a wrapper class for a collection object, mainly so I can test whether a given records exists. I'm baffled as to why I'm getting "Invalid procedure or argument" in the exists function when I try to extract the value, whether it actually exists or not. I've tried collection.item and collection(item), same result. BTW, the values are numbers that I convert to strings. Option Compare Database Option Explicit 'this class object extends the collection object to include an 'exists' boolean function Private colStatus As VBA.Collection Private S...

CreateDirectoryW fails
Hi I want to create a directory with more then 300 characters. I am using the CreateDirectoryW function and prepending \\?\ to the path for eg.. CreateDirectoryW("\\\\?\\C:\\Temp\\..." some long name but the function fails with error 123. What could be the problem. I am working on Windows 2000. Regards Jakir Would it hurt to tell us what error 123 means? (I looked it up and it says the fllename syntax is illegal). Give your code snippet below, I'm not surprised. Take a look at CreateDirectoryW. What is its argument type? A Unicode string. So you should supply a Unic...

CRM 3.0 Server Error in '/' Application when accessing Reports via
Hi, I've got a server running Sharepoint 2003 and CRM 3.0, both using SQL 2000 Server, which is a separate server. All Windows Server 2003. The default website on the CRM site has always been stopped and the CRM site has a host header, the CRMReports folder is inside the CRM website. No SSL enabled on the CRM site. All has been running fine until the last couple of days, now when we go to http://crm and click on 'Reports' in the CRM app via IE, we get the following error: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. --------------------...

Users failing to log in to Exchange on some PCs but not others.
Last week a number of laptop users reported that whenever they run Outlook 2002 to access exchange they are being prompted with a login dialogue. As they are already authorised network users this should not be happening. I took the most important users laptop and checked the settings to find everything was OK. I started a test profile and tried to set up the user there. Same problem. I went to another PC and set up a new profile and accessed exchange immediately. Back at the laptop, I reinstalled the Outlook Suite, The Network components and anything else I could think may be at fault, but sti...

Fyi..Support request regarding Windows Live Essential Wave 4 beta
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0178_01CB1938.618266B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable From the Windows Live Solution Center = http://windowslivehelp.com/thread.aspx?threadid=3D8a67c6f7-8a04-48d0-972e= -1252034d6390 <qp> To differentiate Windows Live Essentials Installer BETA related issues = from the current version, please add the word =93BETA=94 in the = =93Detailed Descriptions=94 to get your questions answered faster when = creating a Post. This will help ou...

Runtime error when trying to save Excel 2000 worksheet from VB app
I have a VB 6.0 application that creates reports using Excel 2000. The application has been working fine but recently I installed it on a new hard drive (same configuration) and now I get a run time error every time I try to save the excel report. The error is: Runtime error '1004'. "Unable to set the CenterHeader Property of the Page Setup class." Can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem?! ...

Error Code 8004888d
Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit Have been sing windows live messenger for years with no problem. Suddenly it (almost) freezes when I try to log on and then wont let me sign in. "Signing in to windows Live Messenger failed becasue the dervice is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later - Error code: 8004888d" The service is available because I still have no problem signing in at any other computer. I saw some (old) "fixes" on google, all of which I tried and none work. Needless to mention, no help from Microsoft. Anyone any ideas ? Thanks...

How do I tell what service pack is installed on Exchange 2003?
How do I tell what service pack is installed on Exchange 2003? Open the ESM, drill down to the server in question, highlight it, right click and select properties, you should see the build level and sp on that page. hth, Kris. "David A. Beck" <davidb@beckb.com> wrote in message news:OinC7JvEGHA.2320@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How do I tell what service pack is installed on Exchange 2003? > > Open the ESM, drill down to the server in question, highlight it, right click and select properties, you should see the build level and sp on that page. hth, Kris. "D...