Extra field in SAles Date Inquiry ZOom

Our company distributes products to customers.  We fill orders in our
warehouse and then send them to Customers.  W track date fulfilled, actual
Ship date but we would like to complete the process by tracking Delivered
date (from our courier)

Therefore we would like a field in the SAles Date Inquiry Zoom called
Delivery DAte added so we can populate it and report on it through Smart list
with the other dates.

I guess that field has to really be somewhere else in trx mode so it shows
up in the Inquiry field .

thanks

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=54184af7-f440-49d7-8fc4-e458fa70bbcb&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
MDA (3)

You can use the sales userdefined fields to store this date but you would
have to access it once you transfer the data to an invoice and not post the
invoice till it has been delivered.
All too much of a pain.

If you are using UPS or Fedex, the tracking numner is stored in SOP10107 and
can can be used t track delivery dates

Fnally, you could use extender to store this data.

HS

:
: Therefore we would like a field in the SAles Date Inquiry Zoom called
: Delivery DAte added so we can populate it and report on it through Smart
list
: with the other dates.
:
: I guess that field has to really be somewhere else in trx mode so it shows
: up in the Inquiry field .
:
: thanks
:
:
: ----------------
: This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
: suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
: Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow
this
: link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
: click "I Agree" in the message pane.
:
:
http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=54184af7-f440-49d7-8fc4-e458fa70bbcb&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

0
HSalim (1270)

Date Help
I have linked two columns on a worksheet so that when I type in the date in cell C6 it also appears in cell J6. I entered =$C$6 in J6, and this works except sometimes I don’t need to use the date cells. My problem is in cell J6 the date appears as 1/0/00 until I type the date into cell C6. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Malcolm Hi, use this formula instead =if(C6="","",$C$6) "Malcolm" wrote: > I have linked two columns on a worksheet so that when I type in the date in > cell C6 it also appears in cell J6. I entered =$C$6 in J6, and ...

Delete Field Data if Another Field Has Data
Hi, I wonder if someone may be able to help me please. I have a subform called sfrmJobs which contains amongst others two fields, one called 'Predicted Date', the other ,'Actual Date'. What I would like to be happen is, if a date is keyed into the 'Actual Date' box, any date keyed into the 'Predicted Date' text box is deleted and then locks the 'Predicted Date' field for that record, but, to be honest I haven't got a clue where to start, or indeed whether it's possible. Could someone possibly help me put with this problem please? ...

Warning before changing certain fields on a form
Often users will accidentally change a particular field's contents in a form. I want to run a macro warning the user that they are getting ready to change a particular field's contents. So I tried attaching the warning to the field's BeforeUpdate, AfterUpdate, OnChange, and OnDirty properties. It works EXCEPT that it unnecessarily warns them when they are typing in that field for the first time while creating a BRAND NEW record. How can I keep it from warning them if they are typing in that field while creating a brand new record (for obvious reasons)? TIA, Kathy How do you...

Word mailmerge should work for any customised fields
1. As a CRM partner talking daily to MS CRM prospects - they are astonished that there is no built-in mailmerge to Word that runs from ANY field they add in to the system or customise. 2. Also they all want to merge fields from ANY entity - including newly created entities. 3. Also they want all these mailmerge functions regardless of whether they access the system through Outlook or the web view. Please make this a priority in v3.0 ! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, clic...

summing fields
I have a form with the fields AR, LA, OK, TX, MS, Other... I enter miles in each field. Somedays I wont enter anything in the field. How do I add all of the entries and put them in the "Total Daily Mileage" field. I have it working now by entering =[AR]+[LA]+[TX]+[MS]+[OK]+[Other] but when there is nothing entered in one field nothing shows in Total Daily Mileage... -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com First, a caution... If you have repeating fields (you appear to have multiple "state" fields) in your table definition, you have ... a spreadsheet! You ...

fixed asset date vs. GL date
Hello: I realize that the GL Posting date in the GL interface is the date of posting to the GL for asset additions. What date updates the fixed assets subledger, however, for fixed asset additions? Specifically, what I'm getting at has to do with importing fixed assets. In order to update fixed assets for fixed asset additions and to have the date of posting to fixed assets to be the end of the month, should I change the Great Plains user date to 01/31/06 when I conduct the import of the new assets? Or, does it even matter about the date of posting to the fixed assets subledger...

date varable
Hi All, I wonder how to set a date varable for my sqlstring , I tried this : dim sqlstring as string vardate1=format(me.textbox1.value, "MMMM DD YYYY") and after connection in criteria part of my sqlstring =" where something <> 'vardate1'" debugger show me that the varable filled with certain date but with string type not date. any help would be appreciated. Try : " where something <> " & vardate1 Regards. Daniel > Hi All, > I wonder how to set a date varable for my sqlstring , I tried this : > dim sqlstring as string > var...

Reminder Field in Outlook
I am attempting to import Task data into Outlook 2000. I want to set the reminder for the task to ON. I have used a field containing 1, true, Y, etc. and have been unable to flag it. Does anyone have any idea how to set the reminder field ON via import? Thank you, Paula ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ The import wizard won't let you do that. You can write code to do it, you'd need to set TaskItem.ReminderSet and TaskItem.ReminderTime...

can I have a fill-in field in a report ?
I have a report that gives a value in the report footer. The value needs to be in euros, numbers and words. I can calculate the numbers okay, but as far as I am aware there is no function to convert numbers into words in Dutch. Thus, I need to have a fill-in field for the value in words, with the prompt including the value in numbers ! Is this possible ???? I will be eternally grateful for any answers ... Rod See: Convert Currency ($500) into words (Five Hundred Dollars) at: http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0001.htm Since you clearly understand English as well, it shoul...

New Schema field and Revised Form
We added a field to the opportunity object. We then added the field to the Opportunity object. In settings, We could see the field in the edit Form mode but could not see the field in the final active form. We thought maybe we had to publish the schema change which we did but we still could not see field on the active form. What step did we miss. Thanks After publishing, on the CRM server, Start > Run > Cmd > iisreset Then refresh the client's browser by pressing F5 Peter L "MikeB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12c3101c4431f...

Extra space between paragraphs when sending
Outlook 2007 adds extra “line feeds” between paragraphs on all outgoing messages. I can’t seem to stop it and it is slowly driving me mad. People getting my e-mails must think I can’t write. I have checked (“don’t add extra space…”) in the style formats. Doesn’t help. The composed messages look fine. They get changed when they are sent. Sometimes happens on incoming mail. I would go back to Office 2003 but too many file extensions are now different. If I can’t fix this I may go to a server based mail system. Why MS made this change is beyond me. It’s in the same category as c...

New message, clicking To: does not show company field in address book
In our old Outlook 2000 I could create a new message, click "To:" to bring up the contacts, and find the necessary contact(s) to send to by looking at their company field in the address book. Outlook 2003 only shows name, display name, email address, and email type. Where can the options be changed to display the company information as well? I know I can start from the contacts and right click to send a new message, but not to multiple recipients. I frequently need to send a message to one person in a company and cc: to several other people in the same company. Please ...

To Field blank in Sent Items folder
Hi there One of our users is having a problem in that when she sends an email, it goes to Sent Items and the To field is blank. You can't see names in the column, nor if you open an email and check it. We have 60 others users with the exact same spec. machine and same patch level, they don't have this problem. Has anyone experienced this behaviour before and if so how can it be remedied? Office 2003 latest updates and service pack Windows XP Pro latest updates and service pack Regards Dave Hi Dave, Is she using a PST at all? You could run a ScanPST. Alternatively you coul...

CRM Mobile & Custom Fields
we CRM Mobile Express fail, when we try see entity details show an error. could is possible the custom fields cause of this error??? S.O. Win2003 Sql 2000 Mobile Express It maybe another variable causing it. Custom fields are supported. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Miguel" wrote: > we CRM Mobile Express fail, when we try see entity details show an error. > could is possible the custom fields cause of this error??? > > S.O. Win2003 > Sql 2000 > Mobile Express i read the problem is: 1. my CRM is an upgrade...

Send mail on behalf of UserX with UserX's mailbox as extra mailbox
Hi, Running Exchange and Outlook 2000 I need a solution for this scenario. I have some users A and B who have UserX's mailbox configured as a extra mailbox in their Outlook client, so they can respond to mail being recieved by UserX (i.e. a helpdesk account). These same users A and B need to send mail "on behalf of" UserX so our disclaimer software (eXclaimer) adds users A and B signature to email being send by UserX's mail address. In this scenario "Send as" will add UserX's signature, not users A or B's signature. Assigning only "Send on behal...

Change Order date?
I have situation where we had to enter some orders into CRM like 3 weeks after the fact but there was no way to to back date them when entering so that they fall into the proper months reports, etc. Any help out there on how I can change the dates at the database level? Look in the SalesOrderBase table. Mike "SteveT" <drumguy61-google@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4635de59.0402120638.1bd39e41@posting.google.com... > I have situation where we had to enter some orders into CRM like 3 > weeks after the fact but there was no way to to back date them when > entering ...

Making fields business recommended with Java
Hello, I am wondering whether it is also possible to use OnChange event Javascript to make fields business recommended in stead of business required?? I am aware that changing setFieldReqLevel tot 'true' makes field in question business required. Can you also do this for business recommended fields?? Any help is appreciated Michiel Not really. The only thing the Business Recommended does is change the color of the label. You could probably find out how to address the HTML via the DHTML object model for the literal and try changing the style, but would probably be a lot of effort...

Copying Specific Records From A Field According to another Field By Code
Hi, I have the below code which copies records from a query to a table as below which works fine, but I want it in the last line where it copies: MySet2![DAILY CHARGE] = MySet![Price] if in the Myset![PRICELIST] the value is "Z" to copy this instead MySet2![DAILY CHARGE] = MySet![DAILY CHARGE] otherwise to continue to copy MySet2![DAILY CHARGE] = MySet![Price] What do I have to modify below to make it work. Thanks Ange Dim PoseidonHotelProgram As Database Dim rsta As DAO.Recordset Dim frm As Form Dim Msg, Style, Title, Response, MyString Set db1 = CurrentDb() S...

Outlook 2007 To field not caching recipients
Afternoon, i have a user that has pointed out something that does not work for them but for everyone else it does and i have never really paid much attention to it. When the user enters a name in the to field and clicks send it resolves the name from the address list and sends the email. The next time the user goes to type the name again it lists the addresses that are similar that have been typed in. which is what you expect but when the user closes outlook down and then opens it again and goes to compose an email to a user he has sent an email before it does not give you the drop down list...

Date codes
How can i address the problem of date codes: so that 5/6/04 can be correctly entered as either 5th of june, or th 6th of may depending from where the date emanated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It is dependant on the regional setting of the computer, a UK entered date like 25/04/2004 will convert to 04/25/2004 on a US regional setting, Of course if the dates are text it won't work -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "adn4n >" <<adn4n.158lno@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:adn4n.158lno@excelforum-nospam.com... > How can i address the pro...

no address in TO: field when replying #2
I am using outlook 2000 w/ exchange 5.5 One of my users is having trouble when replying to e-mails. Afte clicking on reply, a new message window opens, but the TO: field i blank. anyone seen this before? TI ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Looking for LATEST DATE
I am using Access 2003 I have a machine maintenance Db. This is a one to many db. One machine number and many operations and maintenance dates. I need to create a field that looks for the last maintenance date and adds the frequency in days for each operation to come up with the next maintenance date that is due. Ex: Machine #100 had maintenance done on Jan 3, 2006, July 5, 2006, and again Jan 4, 2007. (180 day intervals). Each date would be a different record for the same machine #100. How can I have Access find the latest date (jan 4, 2007) add 180 days and tell me that the nex...

Extra field for Items
Does anyone have an addin for extra user defined fields for items? -- Anthony Anthony, We could easily deliver this to you but we do not have anything pre-made. If you are interested please contact us at 1-888-267-RITE or drop us an email at sales@rite.us -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "Anthony Novielli" <AnthonyNovielli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76CE74F3-5716-4520-9883-6D07C7670143@microsoft.com... > D...

An extra Row Source Field needed
SELECT tblOwnerInfo.OwnerID, IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName & ' ') & IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName & ' ') AS OwnerName FROM tblOwnerInfo ORDER BY IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName & ' ') & IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName & ' '); If tblOwnerInfo.Email has some value in it, add "@" After tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName ie Gates @ Bill Thanks f...

Fixed Assets should be date-sensitive
The current Fixed Assets module should allow users to create a report with a period restriction. This will be helpful if they need to back-track on their transactions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Communit...