Extender window, how to add to ECM report?

 I have a extra (extender)window that collects more information about the
">>Transactions>>ECM>>Request Edit>>Items affected by change " window in the
Great Plains.
Can someone Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me how to add data from my Extender
window to a Great Plains report, specifically, the ECM Main report?
--
Sheri Salomone
THANKS!!!

Hi Sheri,

I had to use Crystal Reports to create a report that included Extender info.
It wouldn't work any other way.

"Sheri Salomone" wrote:

>  I have a extra (extender)window that collects more information about the
> ">>Transactions>>ECM>>Request Edit>>Items affected by change " window in the
> Great Plains.
> Can someone Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me how to add data from my Extender
> window to a Great Plains report, specifically, the ECM Main report?
> --
> Sheri Salomone
> THANKS!!!
0
ThereseR (73)
1/28/2006 2:18:26 AM
There are documents on adding Extender to GP reports. You might want to
search CustomerSource first. If you send me an e-mail message, I'll send you
what I have.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Therese R." wrote:

> Hi Sheri,
>
> I had to use Crystal Reports to create a report that included Extender info.
> It wouldn't work any other way.
>

> "Sheri Salomone" wrote:
>
> >  I have a extra (extender)window that collects more information about the
> > ">>Transactions>>ECM>>Request Edit>>Items affected by change " window in the
> > Great Plains.
> > Can someone Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me how to add data from my Extender
> > window to a Great Plains report, specifically, the ECM Main report?
> > --
> > Sheri Salomone
> > THANKS!!!
0
callen (2505)
1/28/2006 11:36:27 PM
I cannot seam to reach you at the email listed in your post, please email me
ssalomone@enerdyne.com THANKS!!
--
Sheri Salomone
THANKS!

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> There are documents on adding Extender to GP reports. You might want to
> search CustomerSource first. If you send me an e-mail message, I'll send you
> what I have.
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "Therese R." wrote:
>
> > Hi Sheri,
> >
> > I had to use Crystal Reports to create a report that included Extender info.
> > It wouldn't work any other way.
> >

> > "Sheri Salomone" wrote:
> >
> > >  I have a extra (extender)window that collects more information about the
> > > ">>Transactions>>ECM>>Request Edit>>Items affected by change " window in the
> > > Great Plains.
> > > Can someone Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me how to add data from my Extender
> > > window to a Great Plains report, specifically, the ECM Main report?
> > > --
> > > Sheri Salomone
> > > THANKS!!!

Extender
Is the Extender Product just for version 8? I looked in Download and couldn't find version 7.5. thanks! -- Doug Extender was not owned by Microsoft before version 8 I believe. You may be able to get it from its original distributor - eOne Business Solutions Website is here - www.eonesolutions.com.au Regards, Colin Stevenson Computer Applications "Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3213B6B3-7447-493C-ACBD-CCD6C9B07D6C@microsoft.com... > Is the Extender Product just for version 8? I looked in Download and > couldn't find version...

Conditional AVG in report footing
I am trying to do a conditional avg in my report footing. I would like to avg values that are on the same row as an item between 7000 and 9000. for instance 6000 2 7500 3 8000 4 8500 5 9500 6 the answer would be 4 I have tried both of the following to no avail =IIf(([RPM]>7000) And ([RPM]<9000),Avg([rpm]),0) and SUM(iif(([RPM]>7000) And ([RPM]<9000),[RPM],0))/SUM(iif(([RPM]>7000) And ([RPM]<9000),1,0)) neither of which have worked. any ideas would be appreciated. What is the name of the second field? You did not...

Fixed Asset Class Report
Does anyone know how to run a report that will show all of my fixed assets classes and associated lifes, etc? I appreciate the help. Go to the Book Class Setup screen and click on the printer icon. "Todd" wrote: > Does anyone know how to run a report that will show all of my fixed assets > classes and associated lifes, etc? > > I appreciate the help. > > Thank you. I was actually looking for one report that would have everything on it. If anyone know, please let me know. Thanks "Steve Chapman" wrote: > Go to the Book Class Setup screen ...

Vista Windows Mail Contacts
When I click on the Contacs button on Windows Mail tool bar, I get to see my cotacts list. But when I click on the TO button while Creating Mail, it opens a contacts list which is not the same. Why does that happen and how to correct it? You are probably talking about thee auto-complete list of contacts. Windows Mail does not auto-complete from your regular contacts. It uses a separate list of the last 29 recipients you've sent mail to. You can delete the entire auto-complete list as follows: http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/245/1/How-to-clear-the-email-auto-complete-ent...

Constant data appearing in Immediate Window of VBE
Somehow the below constantly appears in my VBE Immediate window: How can I erase it so that the window is "clean"? I just loaded my book.xlt and erased it and resaved book.xlt. Then Closed Excel Reopened Excel and Alt-F11 Ctl-G and there is again...?????? TIA, [auto_open] < [SetupFunctionIDs] < [SetupFunctionIDs] > [PickPlatform] < [PickPlatform] > [VerifyOpen] < [VerifyOpen] > 1 [RegisterFunctionIDs] < [RegisterFunctionIDs] > [auto_open] > It looks like debug code to me that is being written to the immediate window in Debug.Print statements. Each ...

Hyperlink new window
How do I get a hyperlink to open up a new Internet Explorer window (i.e., I don't want people to have to back out of the linked website to get back to mine). Please refer to existing threads in correct forum. See the thread "Open in New Window" isn't appearing as an option" posted yesterday in microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F49A8EDA-030E-4826-927D-A97F7442DB...

How to add KillFocus handler for dynamically created controls?
For a normal combobox ON_CBN_KILLFOCUS(IDC_COMBO1, OnCbnKillfocusCombo1) works I tried to do the same thing with dynamically created combobox, but it didn't work. Could anyone help? thanks, Not sure what is happening for you but it works fine:- 1) Create a dialog based application. 2) Create a class derived from CComboBox. 3) Add a member in the Dialog class and let's name it as myComBoBox of type CComboBox 4) Now go to OnInitDialog and add this at the todo. myComboBox.Create( WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE|WS_VSCROLL|CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, CRect(10,10,200,100), this, 1); 5) N...

How to get query/report to show an entry if system date
It is a little more complicated than that for me atleast. Here is the situation: I am making a "Daily Report" for our manning. We have people go on vaction and have appointments often in our office. I have built a database that we can enter in all of this information where (vacations, appointments, people coming and people going, etc...) My situation is I want to make a Daily Report to send out to each section everyday, but I do not want everything to show up for each form on the report. I only want what is going to affect that day. For Example: If Jason Jones is ...

Send Receive issues with Outlook 2007 & Window 7
I cannot get may outlook to work with Windows 7. I keep getting a 'receiving reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) email server... please contact your ISP. It does complete the send task (ie completes 1 of 2 tasks) I have called the ISP provider and they say everything is setup OK, I have re-installed office 2007 with SP2, I have turned off the firewall protection, I can access the internet. Thanks Brian "Frustrated Brian" <Frustrated Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03D834F0-B4DD-4930-...

Duplicate Z and ZZ reports
I am getting duplicate shift closing reports from both of my registers. When I view them in the journal, there is one regular Z report, and one with all zeros. There are two ZZ reports also. The cashiers are not z'ing twice as I have tried this myself. With six shifts per day this is getting crazy! Any suggestions? Thanks so much. We had this happen once with version 1.2 What version are you running? "Target" <Target@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5CF6FFA-1621-4F1E-9359-0677EF6464B4@microsoft.com... >I am getting duplicate shift closing report...

Extend PST size after Outlook 2007 upgrade
Looking at a user's Outlook on their home PC. Originally they had Outlook XP, then upgraded to Outlook 2003 and recently to Outlook 2007. Their PST still hits that 2GB limit at times so they periodically archive older emails/folders. My understanding is that there is a 20GB limit on Outlook 2007. Why am I still hitting the 2GB barrier? Does the PST not get converted to the new format when an upgrade is performed on an older PST? What is the best way to convert their PST to the new format so the 2GB limit issue goes away? Thanks. Bill Upgrade installations of Out...

Report writer application page features are too small
I find that when building a report in report writer all features are too small to navigate. Is there a way to enlarge the page? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx...

Installation add-in?
Hello A friend of mine programmed a com- or vb6 add-in and saved it as dll-file. Now I'd like to install it but I don't why. My friend is on holiday and I can't contact him. I only know that I have to install this dll with the Windows Explorer using the command "open with", but I don't know the file to be chosen. It would be very kind if anybody could help me 'cause I need this add-in. Tom ...

remote assistance between vista and windows 7
hi, i have a friend who is having a few problems with their new laptop running windows 7 ,(i am running vista home premium)it would appear to be a simple internet options issue which i have said i would do for her via remote assistance as she doesn't know anything about computers ,the problem whenever i try to enter the password it gets rejected as the wrong password ,having googled this issue it would appear to be a known bug but can't find any solutions does anyone know of a solution we are using Messenger to connect as that is all she is familiar with is it pos...

Extended Description
We have created many items in HQ, after we do synchronization with the Store we can see some of the Items Extended Description has been truncated to 30-35 Characters in Store and HQ. How can we solve this problem? Hi Rainu, there are 2 thngs which you can do to check this one the log of HQ Server (Sync Log) and the 2nd is to check the sync process using the SQL Profile this is only possible if you have enterprise edition of sql server, I do always use this and find many of my problem solutions. "Rainu Jacob" wrote: > We have created many items in HQ, after we do synchroni...

Hyperlink in access 2007 opens with intranet instead of windows vi
I have a database that has alot of pictures that are hyperlinked. Somer are pdf's and other's are jpg's. In the old Windows XP access opened the files with Windows picture Viewer. We upgraded machines to windows 7 and it opens jpg files with windows viewer. The files are associated correctly. Any suggestion on how to force Access to open the hyperlinked jpg files with the windows viewer program? Start My Pictures Select any jpg Right click Open with Select Programme Tick the box to open with that programme Or (better) Start My Computer Tools Fo...

New workbook, same window..
This is a daft one, but I can't find a solution anywhere. Everytime I open a workbook it opens in the same window as the last one. There was a time, in the dim and distant past when each time I opened a workbook, it opened in a new seperate window. Tiling windows annoys me, I want two copies of excel running independently. I just can't figure it out. I know its obvious and stupid, but please help! Cheers, Ben On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 03:52:58 -0700, "Bungers" <bungers@mailinator.com> wrote: >This is a daft one, but I can't find a solution anywhere. > &g...

Extend Volume
Hello, I did an extension of system partition on a server 2008 x64 SP1 which ends with a "wrong parameter" failure at end. Disk management console shows up the new size but within explorer and drive properties window still it has the old size. I did a reboot and disk check (with no errors) - no changes. Eventlog doesn't show any relevant informations. Any help would be appreciated. Hi Thunder, Solution 1 - Delete problem partition - Create new partition - Restore partition data from backup If Solution 1 doesn't work, then Solution 2 - Wipe the disk ...

Document regarding Isntallation of Frx Report Server for Dynamics GP 10
I am looking for documentation regarding installation & setup of Frx Report server on GP 10.0 We would like to be able to design and schedule Frx reports and forward resulting reports to an email address (that will put the reports in a Sharepoint document library) Your help is greatly appreciated. Bill ...

How to keep MDI window size while cascading?
My application sets all MDI child windows to new size while cascading. What can I do to keep their sizes? ...

Paper Size settings in Report Wizard
Does anybody know how to tell the report wizard in CRM 4.0 to set the paper size when printing to A4 instead of letter. When you generate a new report with the wizard the paper size is automatically set to letter. Any ideas where the report takes the parameters from? Many thanks ina advance Christian ...

problem repainting child window
Hi! I have a child window with a timer. The timer runs a function that invalidated the window one time every second. When this windows is not a child it runs ok, but when it's a child the Invalidate function is ignored. How can i resolve this problem?? I have debugged the application and the timmer is running when the window is a child. Thank you very much Are you calling Invalidate followed by a UpdateWindow? Invalidate simply invalidates the region for updating next time a paint is issued. UpdateWindow forces a paint. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Is anything else h...

flash/blink the window title on taskbar when it is in minimised state.
How to flash/blink the window title on taskbar (in yellow color or anything ) when it is in minimised state. Same as in case when someone pings you on yahoo chat when u are busy with someone else CWnd::FlashWindowEx AliR. "Unknown" <gaurav.samsung@gmail.com> wrote in message news:dfbfa415-fc55-4edd-886f-996d3122c6e9@w1g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > How to flash/blink the window title on taskbar (in yellow color or > anything ) when it is in minimised state. > > Same as in case when someone pings you on yahoo chat when u are busy > with someone else ...

Payroll Local Wage Report
We need the ability to print a Local Wage and Tax report, similar the State Wage and Hour report, that includes employee name. local wages and local tax amounts. We can print a Local Tax Listing report but that does not include the wages. Is there an existing report that can be modified to accomplish this for customers that do not have Crystal Reports? ...

Sample Reports
Is there anywhere that provides a set of sample reports - most CRM products come with a sample set. I found somewhere one paragraph on each report explaining it, but not a sample couple of pages with data on it. Anyone know where I can get these? thanks Chris Chris I have not seen such a document. I ended up creating one myself. Best way to do it would be to load up the adventure works cycle data and then take a printout of each report. This is normally enough to give people an idea of that they look like "Chris Galley" <chris.remove.galley@cedalion.co.uk> wrote in mes...