eXtender SOP Reports - GP8

Hello.

We are using a modified version of the eXtender SOP Blank Packing Slip Form.
It was modified years ago by an outside consultant.

For the first time, we need to use the "Print Customer Item" option, and
notice this does not work on our modified report (it works fine on the
non-modified version of the same eXtender report).

I am being a little lazy here and hoping someone can tell me how to turn
this "feature" off or on in modifier :)

Thank you, in advance.
M.
0
Maria1 (236)

Reports leave out categories in MS Money Plus 2008
I have a trial version of Money Plus 2008 and have it installed on two computers. On one computer I can't select categories for reports at all, on the other I get some categories and not others, especially income categories. I disabled virus protection on both computers before installing Money Plus. I am wondering if there are other installation issues I might not know about, or if anyone else is having this problem and if I should consider this a bug. In microsoft.public.money, CyberCrone wrote: >I have a trial version of Money Plus 2008 and have it installed on two >co...

1 Report, Multiple Queries
I am trying to use the same report layout for multiple queries but am having some trouble. The button code is: Private Sub cmdOpenProjectReport_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdOpenProjectReport_Click Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "rptStandard" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview Reports!rptStandard.RecordSource = "qryMainTopList" Exit_cmdOpenProjectReport_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdOpenProjectReport_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_cmdOpenProjectReport_Click End Sub The problem is that when I click the button I get an error messag...

Extender
Is the Extender Product just for version 8? I looked in Download and couldn't find version 7.5. thanks! -- Doug Extender was not owned by Microsoft before version 8 I believe. You may be able to get it from its original distributor - eOne Business Solutions Website is here - www.eonesolutions.com.au Regards, Colin Stevenson Computer Applications "Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3213B6B3-7447-493C-ACBD-CCD6C9B07D6C@microsoft.com... > Is the Extender Product just for version 8? I looked in Download and > couldn't find version...

SRS reports in GP 10
I have read and heard about new 100+ SRS reports in GP 10. Could someone please guide me on how to: -Install/Deploy these reports -Access them through GP Thanks I'm guessing you already have your answer, but just in case you don't... On install disk #2 the is an SSRS Wizard that, after installed, will walk you through deployment. BTW, the SRS database cannot be in SharePoint mode. Bryce "csm" wrote: > I have read and heard about new 100+ SRS reports in GP 10. > Could someone please guide me on how to: > -Install/Deploy these reports > -Access them throug...

sales reports
Is there a way to generate a report that shows detailed sales with multiple tender types? For example if a customer pays half with visa and half with a gift certificate. thx chris Chris, This can certainly be done, but because of the way the reporting engine works, sales may be double reported. Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) On 7/15/2010 4:06 PM, christian wrote: > Is there a way to generate a report that shows detailed sales with multiple > tender types? > ...

How to get query/report to show an entry if system date
It is a little more complicated than that for me atleast. Here is the situation: I am making a "Daily Report" for our manning. We have people go on vaction and have appointments often in our office. I have built a database that we can enter in all of this information where (vacations, appointments, people coming and people going, etc...) My situation is I want to make a Daily Report to send out to each section everyday, but I do not want everything to show up for each form on the report. I only want what is going to affect that day. For Example: If Jason Jones is ...

Extend PST size after Outlook 2007 upgrade
Looking at a user's Outlook on their home PC. Originally they had Outlook XP, then upgraded to Outlook 2003 and recently to Outlook 2007. Their PST still hits that 2GB limit at times so they periodically archive older emails/folders. My understanding is that there is a 20GB limit on Outlook 2007. Why am I still hitting the 2GB barrier? Does the PST not get converted to the new format when an upgrade is performed on an older PST? What is the best way to convert their PST to the new format so the 2GB limit issue goes away? Thanks. Bill Upgrade installations of Out...

Duplicate Z and ZZ reports
I am getting duplicate shift closing reports from both of my registers. When I view them in the journal, there is one regular Z report, and one with all zeros. There are two ZZ reports also. The cashiers are not z'ing twice as I have tried this myself. With six shifts per day this is getting crazy! Any suggestions? Thanks so much. We had this happen once with version 1.2 What version are you running? "Target" <Target@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5CF6FFA-1621-4F1E-9359-0677EF6464B4@microsoft.com... >I am getting duplicate shift closing report...

preserve task hierarchy in reports
When extracting task information, the hierarchy of the tasks is not preserved in Project reports (To-Do lists, Who does what when etc.). On generic tasks like "Unit testing" which have no meaning without the hierarchy (which might contain the module name to be unit tested), the reports are lacking information. How do I preserve task hierarchy when generating reports. Isn't this just a problem caused by weak, vague, cryptic task names? The reports lack information because the task names are "generic" (I would say "lazy"). Isn't the solution ju...

report question
how can we make a report to see the cash sales detail and credit card sales detail? Hope someone can help me.. Try the Tender Summary Report in Reports --> Miscellaneous --> Tender Summary. There is some additional Tender Summary reports in the Reports Library, one includes Transaction Number. You need to have access to Customer Source in order to download the file. Tender Summary with Transaction Number http://tinyurl.com/9gt4d - Report http://tinyurl.com/djreu - Preview (pdf file) Rob "HOJIN" wrote: > how can we make a report to see the cash sales detail and cred...

Need template for a Formal Feasibility Report
Have paper due today and cannot find template for Formal Feasibility Report, Any help would be appreciated. RWDist@msn.com posted 12-21-2009 11:28am MST Take a look at the Templates section at Office online: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033. Alternatively, search for a template via your favorite search engine. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "RWDist/Roger" <RWDist/Roger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53F6AFCD-89DB-4D0F-8D5C-89B90FCF0809@microsoft.com... > Have paper d...

Report Not Printing
We are running version 3.0 of CRM and I have one workstation that cannot print reports presently. My workstation works fine so far it seems only isolated to the one workstation. What happens is they get the report up on the screen but when they hit the print button they get an error on page. The details on the error are similar to below. Line: 20 Char: 4 Error: Object doesn't support this property or method Code: 0 URL: http://ddcrm/ReportServer?%2fDesigner+Doors_MSCRM% 2fCustomer+Acceptance+Resolved+Issues&Resolveddate=10%2f1% 2f08&rs%3aCommand=Get&rc% 3aGetImage=8.00.1...

Extended Description
We have created many items in HQ, after we do synchronization with the Store we can see some of the Items Extended Description has been truncated to 30-35 Characters in Store and HQ. How can we solve this problem? Hi Rainu, there are 2 thngs which you can do to check this one the log of HQ Server (Sync Log) and the 2nd is to check the sync process using the SQL Profile this is only possible if you have enterprise edition of sql server, I do always use this and find many of my problem solutions. "Rainu Jacob" wrote: > We have created many items in HQ, after we do synchroni...

Extender-Adding Buyer Information to POP Blank Form Header
I have added an extender window to the Buyer Maintenance window, to include email address, phone number, fax number, etc. (Cards>Purchasing>Buyer) I would like to print this information in the Header of the POP Purchase Order Blank form. Can anyone give me some suggestions? Using V9 on SQL thanks! -- Doug There is an article, KB 904575, that has pretty good directions on adding extender fields to a report. But the article has a missing step in it. In Calculated Field 2, there should be a step 3 just like step 3 in Calculated Field 1, which changes the result type to string...

report in reverse order
Hi, In my report my expense categories are sortend from Z to A I can't find a way to print it for A to Z Can anaybody help please? Thanks JP In microsoft.public.money, Jean-Paul De Winter wrote: >In my report my expense categories are sortend from Z to A >I can't find a way to print it for A to Z >Can anaybody help please? Try clicking the column header. The report is based upon different categories.... there is no column header for these categories. I have headers for cheque numbers or dates of payees or amount but not for the categories. JP "Cal Learner-- MVP"...

Sample Reports
Is there anywhere that provides a set of sample reports - most CRM products come with a sample set. I found somewhere one paragraph on each report explaining it, but not a sample couple of pages with data on it. Anyone know where I can get these? thanks Chris Chris I have not seen such a document. I ended up creating one myself. Best way to do it would be to load up the adventure works cycle data and then take a printout of each report. This is normally enough to give people an idea of that they look like "Chris Galley" <chris.remove.galley@cedalion.co.uk> wrote in mes...

Business Alert with SOP Tracking Number
I'm trying to build a business alert that will include the tracking number for all orders shipped the previous day, but the SOP10107 doesn't appear to be included anywhere in business alerts. Anyone know why that is? Or am i just missing it? Thanks. -- Jim@TurboChef You can add any table from the dictionary. Go to Tools --> Utilities --> System --> Business Alerts. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jim@TurboChef" wrote: > I'm trying to build a business alert that will include the tracking number > for all orders shipped the previous day, but the SOP101...

Payroll Local Wage Report
We need the ability to print a Local Wage and Tax report, similar the State Wage and Hour report, that includes employee name. local wages and local tax amounts. We can print a Local Tax Listing report but that does not include the wages. Is there an existing report that can be modified to accomplish this for customers that do not have Crystal Reports? ...

Creating report with date counts
I need to create a weekly or monthly report (may need new query) that does the following: A date is entered for each light in the Greenhouse that is out. A second column is where the repair date is entered. If the repair date is blank, the work is outstanding. The report would need to count the number of blank repair dates for a given period (either week or month), and divide that by the total number of lights in the greenhouse. This would give me a weekly/monthly "lights out percentage." Any ideas would be terrific, just remember I am a novice user - so simpler ...

FrX Emailing reports
Hello, We've just upgraded from Solomon III to Microsoft Dynamics 6.5SP1, and are attempting to email some reports. The reports are generated correctly when printing to a network printer, but when I use the 'Email' option, I get several errors. I've added my personal email (cds@cfa.org) as a test, and I get errors such as FrX Mail Server - New Message Error - 2147221233 {Active Messaging_MAPI-E-NOT_FOUND] even though I have Outlook Express installed on this PC with a valid Email account. Also get Add Subject Error 91 - Object variable or With Block variable not set, Add Recip...

Report Server (RS) runs locally but not remotely
I had a working install of SQL RS 2005, but something appears to have broken the RS component. Attempts to generate reports only work if a privileged user is logged into the CRM server locally (CRM3+SQL2005+W2K3 on member server). Attempts to use from any other machine result in 3 prompts for credentials, then an IIS message "You are not authorised to view this page" I can find no errors in any event logs, etc. to give me a clue as to cause. A solution would be great, but just a pointer as to where to look or a list of how a working report server is configured might help. ...

Paid Out Report #2
Looking for a report to show paid outs. I saw some old post but can't open them in my newsreader. Any help would be appreciated. Tom This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0C49_01C79D8D.73FDC930 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0C4A_01C79D8D.73FDC930" ------=_NextPart_001_0C4A_01C79D8D.73FDC930 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Tom, Find one attached --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3...

Extend Volume
Hello, I did an extension of system partition on a server 2008 x64 SP1 which ends with a "wrong parameter" failure at end. Disk management console shows up the new size but within explorer and drive properties window still it has the old size. I did a reboot and disk check (with no errors) - no changes. Eventlog doesn't show any relevant informations. Any help would be appreciated. Hi Thunder, Solution 1 - Delete problem partition - Create new partition - Restore partition data from backup If Solution 1 doesn't work, then Solution 2 - Wipe the disk ...

Modifying Crystal Reports for RMS 2.0
I am attempting to modify the provided Crystal Report 'Register Analysis Report'. Specifically I am trying to add a summary section which summs all register totals for the tender items which show when you turn on individual batches under the Additional Details Tab. I have Crystal Reports 9 but I believe the canned reports are from CR 5? Is there a way to use CR 9 reports with RMS 2.0? Regards, Duane Hi Duane I too have been experiancing a similar problem. I am using Crystal Reports 11 (release 2) and have been trying to integrate it with RMS. My software provider has told me t...

reporting uninvoiced time items?
I saw way back in 2000 someone asking about this, with no answer. I would like to run a report showing uninvoiced time items by customer, or at least grab the data and export to Excel. But I see no way to do it. Suggestions? -Michele I opened a support ticket with Microsoft regarding this and printing the invoice to Word or some other file, for the purposes of emailing something besides a text attachment. The reply was nope, sorry, there is no report for time items, create an invoice to see them, and the only thing besides text you can write an invoice to is "PDF writing software.&q...