EXTENDER #4

HI to all,

I m using GP 8.0 SP4a - run Special Upgrade all steps everything ok ,i have
added total of 5 feilds - 1 date , 1 list , 2 long string & 1 short string in
Receivable modules Cash Receipts Entry Screen no problem , but when go to
smartlist it dosnot show any data in these fields - but an error when refresh
after adding these columns

'Index 9 of array 'Table Names' is out of range in script
'Get_Explorer_Field_Execute_Text'. Script terminated."

tehcknowledge claims that it has been solved in SP3 but i still rec. that
error even i have SP4a installed.

Does anyone have idea come across similar problem - or i m missing somthing
which need to be done.

any suggestion will appreciated.

thanks
0
AFT (40)

dear all

i'm using GP 8,0 i'm trying to use customer item maintenance window to make
another package methods to face special shipping method for special customers.
example we ship items using palette package.
suppose item X default palette contain's 10 cartons
if the same item for specific customer palette contains 12 cartons.
how can i solve this problem?
i've tried customer item windows but i failed
regards
Mohamed Gaber
0
MGROWING (1)
8/17/2006 7:27:01 AM
HI ,

If i understand your situation - i will do the followings:
1 - if  UofM schedule Id - ABC  each.=1 , pallet=10  add another palet12 =
12 each save

2 - go to Item Price List for that Item - add price level - palet12
,pallet12 UoM and then the price and other required field save.

3- custome maintenace - Price Level - select palet12 save

4- Sales Transactio -Pickup doc.numebr and customer it will take the price
level when u will select that item - select uom pallet12 instead of normal
Pallet , and it will work .

offcourse when you will select palle12 the cost of the pallet will vary from
the normal pallet - due to qty.calculation. i think this will help - but test
on the test invornment if u feel it work for you.

also u can create new item for defferent pack - as packing changed means the
item identification some what changed..

do test first
good luck.

"MGROWING" wrote:

> dear all
>
> i'm using GP 8,0 i'm trying to use customer item maintenance window to make
> another package methods to face special shipping method for special customers.
> example we ship items using palette package.
> suppose item X default palette contain's 10 cartons
> if the same item for specific customer palette contains 12 cartons.
> how can i solve this problem?
> i've tried customer item windows but i failed
> regards
> Mohamed Gaber
0
AFT (40)

Use Tax #4
How does purchasing handle sales tax in GP? We are on Version 9.0. I know how Sales are handled, but am unsure what exactly happens when you are purchasing taxable items and you have a sales tax scheduled assigned to the vendor, the item, and the site. Which tax scheduled is used? Also, how do you handle "use tax" in GP? Where you purchase a taxable item, but do not pay the vendor for the tax, you have to pay the state directly? Thanks. For A/P this is easy, setup the use tax details and let GP calculate the use tax. Setup a credit card for the state you'll pay the u...

THANKS #4
Thanks to those who helped with my simple record keeping sheet, it's all but complete as I have only one more problem. I want to force my user to use the backspace key instead of the delete key whereby also deleting cell formula. Can the Delete key be disabled? Mickey Excel 2002 ...

HELP!!! #4
Created database of more than 300 names, addresses, etc. Saved. Highlighted company names in first column, performed sort to alphabetize, forgot to include rest of info in sort, then saved. No backup file. Closed file yesterday. Any way day later to revert to file as saved prior to performing sort? hi, unless you are on a network that can restore from a backup, I'm afraid that your past versions of the file are gone. sorry FSt1 "smitty1259" wrote: > Created database of more than 300 names, addresses, etc. Saved. > > Highlighted company names in first column,...

Extender
Is the Extender Product just for version 8? I looked in Download and couldn't find version 7.5. thanks! -- Doug Extender was not owned by Microsoft before version 8 I believe. You may be able to get it from its original distributor - eOne Business Solutions Website is here - www.eonesolutions.com.au Regards, Colin Stevenson Computer Applications "Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3213B6B3-7447-493C-ACBD-CCD6C9B07D6C@microsoft.com... > Is the Extender Product just for version 8? I looked in Download and > couldn't find version...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?aagUpdateBrowseTypeForBRVoiedT=ADRX_returned_DBMS=3A811?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?4?=
hi, When I am trying to post entry from Fixed Assets to GL the following errors will BE occur in Microsoft GP 10.0 "The stored Procedure aagUpdateBrowseTypeForBRVoiedT=ADRX returned the following results: DBMS:8114, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 8114." Kindly help me out to resolve this problem.. ...

Transaction Matching #4
I was doing some data clean-up (from 2005) and noticed I had incorrectly categorized a few transactions, so I went back and corrected them this morning. All these transactions involved a credit card payment that I errornously had entered as a "household" expense, rather than calling it a "transfer: [account]". I went back and changed the transaction in my checking account so it represented a "transfer: [creditcard]". When I did this, like Money should, it created the corresponding entry in my creditcard account. My problem is that I now have duplicated ...

Extend PST size after Outlook 2007 upgrade
Looking at a user's Outlook on their home PC. Originally they had Outlook XP, then upgraded to Outlook 2003 and recently to Outlook 2007. Their PST still hits that 2GB limit at times so they periodically archive older emails/folders. My understanding is that there is a 20GB limit on Outlook 2007. Why am I still hitting the 2GB barrier? Does the PST not get converted to the new format when an upgrade is performed on an older PST? What is the best way to convert their PST to the new format so the 2GB limit issue goes away? Thanks. Bill Upgrade installations of Out...

Need help with formula #4
Hello Friends ColumnE . ColumnM. ColumnQ ColumnR Values Dates 4 200 5-Mar-04 300(Mar) 2(Mar) 5 100 3-Mar-04 150(Feb) 1(Feb) 6 150 10-Feb-04 210(Jan) 3(Jan) 7 50 25-Jan-04 8 70 14-Jan-04 9 90 5-Jan-04 In the above example in column E from cell E4 are values corresponding to dates in column M. The number of the values and dates will vary every month (one month they can be 15,next 9,next 17 etc.) I need the formulas for columnQ and columnR. Formula in cell Q4 should find and sum values for every month BASED ON THE DATES IN COLUMN M. Formula in cel...

Outlook shortcut bar #4
I add items to the shortcut bar and delete others. The next time I open Outlook, those I added are gone and those I deleted are back. ...

test #4
I just entered a question and got an error when I submitted it. I wanted to see if this test made it out there before I tried to reenter my last question again. no reply needed. -- Leila ...

Upgrade 3 to 4
Hi We are looking at upgrading our CRM 3.0 to 4.0. For a small period we would like to have both systems running in parallel so if V4 has issues we can easily switch back to V3. The plan to make this work is to: - Redeploy V3. Application server will be a new server. The SQL Server will be on a second instance on the same SQL Server. - Upgrade the redeployed V3 to V4. Both environments will be within the same domain. All CRM users should exist in both systems (mapped to their same account). Is this approach possible? Is there any obvious showstoppers with this approach? TJ, your approach ...

I don't want Windows Messenger 4.7
Hello; I have MS Windows XP Professional SP2 and MS Office Outook 2003 and I can't find the way to disable Windows Messenger 4.7 each time I run Outlook, I have "uninstalled" from Windows XP, but although the icon doesn't appear near the clock, I know the process msmsgs.exe is executing. Simply, I like more MSN Messenger 6.2 and when I connect to the Internet, it appears the message: "You have signed in other place..." and it's Messenger 4.7! Thank you. is it disabled in tools, options, others? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yoursel...

Vlookup question #4
i have on sheet1 a list of reference data in two columns. column a) has a part code in it and column b) has a piece of data relating to it. in a few examples (infact probably the majority of cases) the code in cell a) is repeated a few times but with different data in cell b) on each occasion. is it possible to do a lookup where it finds and brings back data in column b)on all occasions when a code is found in column a, not just the first of last? does that make sense? cheers Rob Hi you may try downloadind Alan Beban's array functions (http://home.pacbell.net/beban) They'll includ...

Conditional Formating #4
Let me start by saying that I have also posted this on MR Excels forum, and recieved no replies. so... here goes. I am trying to conditionally format a Donut/Speedometer chart. ( I saw it on peltiertech.com) howver I need the actual Donut part to change colos, based on the value input for the needle. Green for A positive and Red for a negative. any ideas? Tempus -- Tempus ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tempus's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=34381 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread....

NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unix released
Download page: http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsMaestro_4.4.8_Src.zip (Hit Free button to download. For some download managers you need to open the .html file it downloaded to do actual download.) * Documentation update. * Bug fix in Archive 2 HTML generator while doing ReChapter. News Maestro is a power tool for usenet that automatically performs any standard Usenet operation, as specified in various RFCs, individually, or in bulk, on any number of groups and articles, utilizing sophisticated filters to select the articles to be processed. As an automated tool to do anything you...

excel formula #4
I have in column A1:A365 all dates of the year 2005 and in colum B1:B365 the days of that date. In column D1:D365, E1:D365 and F1;F365 I fill in a X for every actio Succeeded. SO if it is 1 January 2005 and the action in D1 and E1 and F1 are al succeeded I fill in those fields an: X I have in a cell a formula what checks how many % (procent) succeede of the fields who are filled. But when it is December he also calculates the X that are filled in A etc. Now I would like to make a formula which calculates how many action went good in the last 30 days is this possible? So that he only chec...

CRM 4.0 Install Error
During the System Requirements phase of CRM 4.0 Setup I get an error: "Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://servername/Reports. Error: The operation you are attempting requires a secure connection (HTTPS). System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The operation you are attempting requires a secure connection (HTTPS). I used /Reports for Web Service URL in Reporting Services Manager and /ReportServer for Report Manager URL. I can see the report server page for both http, and https correctly. I am using SQL Server 2008 as well as Windows Se...

Extended Description
We have created many items in HQ, after we do synchronization with the Store we can see some of the Items Extended Description has been truncated to 30-35 Characters in Store and HQ. How can we solve this problem? Hi Rainu, there are 2 thngs which you can do to check this one the log of HQ Server (Sync Log) and the 2nd is to check the sync process using the SQL Profile this is only possible if you have enterprise edition of sql server, I do always use this and find many of my problem solutions. "Rainu Jacob" wrote: > We have created many items in HQ, after we do synchroni...

Integration Manager and Analytical Accounting #4
Hi, Does Integration Manager 10 support integration of data into Analytical Accounting? Regards, Saras I am pretty sure it does not unless someone knows differently. I know it supports MDA but not AA. I have had integrations where the window pops up using the GP Standard Adapters and if fouls up the integration. I have found that you can disable Analytical Accounting (Tools - Customize - Customization Status) prior to run your integration so it will succeed, but you will have to go into each of the transactions and enter the AA information manually. I suppose that if you were skil...

Extend Volume
Hello, I did an extension of system partition on a server 2008 x64 SP1 which ends with a "wrong parameter" failure at end. Disk management console shows up the new size but within explorer and drive properties window still it has the old size. I did a reboot and disk check (with no errors) - no changes. Eventlog doesn't show any relevant informations. Any help would be appreciated. Hi Thunder, Solution 1 - Delete problem partition - Create new partition - Restore partition data from backup If Solution 1 doesn't work, then Solution 2 - Wipe the disk ...

Extender-Adding Buyer Information to POP Blank Form Header
I have added an extender window to the Buyer Maintenance window, to include email address, phone number, fax number, etc. (Cards>Purchasing>Buyer) I would like to print this information in the Header of the POP Purchase Order Blank form. Can anyone give me some suggestions? Using V9 on SQL thanks! -- Doug There is an article, KB 904575, that has pretty good directions on adding extender fields to a report. But the article has a missing step in it. In Calculated Field 2, there should be a step 3 just like step 3 in Calculated Field 1, which changes the result type to string...

Workflow to send email to current user (CRM 4.0)
Is there a way to configure the workflow in CRM 4.0 to send an email to the current CRM user when he/she manually runs the workflow? Thanks. The 'Modified By' User Email should work "The Office Guy" wrote: > Is there a way to configure the workflow in CRM 4.0 to send an email to the > current CRM user when he/she manually runs the workflow? > > Thanks. Note that the user may not be modifying the record before running the workflow. Thanks. "Fortis" wrote: > The 'Modified By' User Email should work > > "The Office Guy"...

Graph #4
I have a chart in Excel that has it's own tab. If I want to create a duplicate chart (say Chart2) how do I do that? hold down Ctrl key, and then drag the chart sheets tab, release the mouse button before you release Ctrl key. or on that tab, right click, click <Move or Copy>, select the <Create a copy> check box, OK out. -- MRT "John Persico" <pleasereply@newsgroup.com> wrote in message news:D580E5A8-41DF-49C4-8F0A-3533873DC34F@microsoft.com... >I have a chart in Excel that has it's own tab. If I want to create a > duplicate chart ...

eXtender question
Hello Everybody. We added an eXtender window to the Manufacturing Bill of Material window - we need to include several key fields (PPN, CPN, BoM Type) - When we create a view based on this window, the key fields all get concatenated into one. Is there a way around this? I need each of the individual key fields. Splitting them based on a fixed length per field is not an option. We are using GP10. Thank you for any help you can provide. You need to use EXT00100 table to split out key fields. On Sep 28, 12:39=A0pm, Maria <Ma...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:...

Pivot Table and Zeros #4
Would I have to run the macro all the time. I don't know much about VB. Bria -- mense2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mense23's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=717 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26957 You could use the PivotTableUpdate event to run it when the pivot table is refreshed. For example: '========================== Private Sub Worksheet_PivotTableUpdate(ByVal Target As PivotTable) HideZeroRowTotals End Sub '=================== The HideZero...