Expected shipments report for drop ships only

I'm trying to run an expected PO shipments report for drop-
ships.  Report writer is able to accept the restriction
for showing only Standard POs by entering the restiction
PO Type = 1.

But the report does return any records if you use PO Type
= 2 or <> 1.  The report shows Drop Ships only if you are
in Report Writer, but not if you access the report in
Great Plains.  And yes, I've checked security.

How do I print the expected shipments PO report from GP
(not report writer) for Drop Shipment POs only?
0
sdamji (15)

Can't report misconduct because it's obscene
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I just tried to report a post as inappropriate, because it was a solicitation for viewing a pornographic video, and my e-mail got bounced! The reject message included this: "Reasons for rejection may be: obscene language, graphics, or spam-like characteristics." Pretty ironic, hunh? sv650kd@officeformac.com wrote: > I just tried to report a post as inappropriate, because it was a > solicitation for viewing a pornographic video, and my e-mail got > bounced! The reject message included this: > >...

Printing of sub-report skips to second page.
Hi, I'm using Access via Office XP Pro on Windows 7. I'm working on an invoice "form" report. It is comprised of a main report and a sub-report. (I have the same issue on my work order "form" report.) The main report's record source is tblWorkOrder table, grouped by work order /invoice number (work order is same as invocie number) and is comprised of: Work Order Header section Detail section (sub-report is in this section) Page Footer The sub-report's record source is tblWorkOrderDet, grouped by work order / invoice number, and is co...

Report by Sales Rep
RMS should have a report that lets you see the items a sales rep has sold for a given time period. Or does that already exist and I can't find it? Thanks, Nick https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/Custom_Detailed_Sales_by_Sales_Rep.zip Rob <nick@realkiteboarding.com> wrote in message news:FNf4e.4650$Kx5.1158@fe03.lga... > RMS should have a report that lets you see the items a sales rep has sold > for a given time period. > > Or does that already exist and I can't find it? > > Thanks, > Nick > Thanks Rob "Rob" <rob@retail...

the reports list in Project accounting should work
When you go to the reports list in Project accounting you can not bring up any of the reports. Not from the action button or by double clicking on them, the only way to get to them is to create a report, then you can double click on it. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in...

Report Builder with CRM 11-03-06
Has anyone successfully used SQL Report Builder with CRM 3.0? I'm curious to know if there are any "gotcha's" before I go down that road. I'm looking for an easier way than using VS Report Designer for my clients to build reports and the interface of SQL Report Builder is much more user friendly. Right now you are the first person to even mention it so either users do not know about it or they are sticking withusing VS.net for report building ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Jeremy" <Jere...

Variable format is not what I expected?
I have the following code: Type ProdMatrix APN As Single ..... Dim ThisProd As ProdMatrix ..... tmpThisProd.APN = .Cells(tmpSrcRow, 2) The variable (taken from the cell) is supposed to contain the number 9317382120228, but instead contains 9.317382E+12 Then, when I execute the following code: With ThisProd Cells(LastRowDest, 1) = .APN & .StoreNo I get the result of 9.317382E+123201 in the cell where: ThisProd.APN = 9.317382E+12 ThisProd.StoreNo = 3201 I was expecting to get the number 93173821202283201. Why is the value of APN take...

Problem with drop-downs in Outlook 2002 entries for date entry
I recently had to reformat my c: drive and to reinstall WinXP and my applications, including Outlook 2002. Since then, I�ve had a number of problems, most of which have been solved, often with help from people on these forums. One problem has not. When I am entering a date through a drop-down in the Calendar or Tasks, although the month calendar with left and right arrows for moving forward and back appears when I click my mouse on the drop-own arrow, the moment I move the mouse pointer away from the drop-own arrow, the entry calendar disappears. This makes it impossible for me to use that...

tender report
Does anyone know of a report that will allow me to print the totals by day for any given tender type. I'd like to be able to list the totals of all credit card types, per day. Thanks in advance Click on report then Miscellaneous rports then tender summary after this you can see all the tender reports "zoostation" wrote: > Does anyone know of a report that will allow me to print the totals by day > for any given tender type. I'd like to be able to list the totals of all > credit card types, per day. > > Thanks in advance Hi there, My company, Pro...

Referential behavior not working as expected
Hi, In v3.0, when specifying Referential (or, equivalently, Configurable Cascading - Remove Link) behavior I am expecting that the lookup control of my referencing entity to display null when the linked entity is deleted (ok, after refreshing it from the db). Instead it still displays the deleted entity and produces a fault when trying to follow its "dead link" - unacceptable! Is this the expected behavior or a bug? I have checked that incident with custom entities refering to either system or custom entities. Best regards -- Dimitris ...

Disabling Drag And Drop Referencing
I have a list of products to be made. On the next column I have a Lookup function that brings up descriptions and info based on that list. I usually need that base list to be reorganized. Unfortunately, I can't just drag them into the order I need b/c the lookup function tracks where the cell went and now the descriptions do not match next to their product. Is there a way to disable this, or is copy.paste.erase old. the only way to go? Chris Cameron Camerons@epud.net Without a better description of what you have including formulas and where table is if not readily apparent from you...

Blank Report Message
I am working with Access 2002 trying to add code to a report when it opens to tell the user when there aren't any records to display. It works fine on a regular report, but I have a report that starts out blank, no query and no fields, but has two subs on it. I needed to do this because of calculations done in the footer on different fields. I have added the following code to the button that opens the report, rptQuestionsOneAndFive. Private Sub Command30_Click() On Error GoTo ErrorOpen DoCmd.OpenReport "rptCalendar", acViewPreview ExitOpen: Exit Sub Error...

GP v9 Additional Report Footer Section
We use 'Sent to mail Recipient (PDF) to send order confirmations to our customers. I need to attach a copy of our companys Standard Terms and Conditions to this. One way would be to attach an (external) PDF file to the mail message after GP has generated the PDF. A better solution would be to include these terms and conditions as part of a single SOP document PDF. I am able to create additional header, detail and footer sections in the report writer, but I do not seem to be able to create an additional report footer. Is there a way of creating an additional footer, or alternativ...

Custom Report
Is there a way to make custom reports in Project? I would like something like: "Unique ID" "Owner" "TaskName" --1st task "Resource Name" "Start" "Unique ID" "Owner" "TaskName" --2nd task "Resource Name" "Start"etc. TaskName should also be able to wrap for all text. Hello chazparks, Yes, you can create custom reports in Project. However, you may find that creating a table to show the required fields and then just printing the view gives you much more control over the d...

If statement in report
I am trying to put in an calculated field in my report. I have a field called "qualified" and in the field I would like it to total the number of "yes" fields. I have tried =iff([qualified] = "yes",count"yes") but that doesn't work. I think I am close. Does anyone have any suggestions. Are you actually trying to do this in the report or in the reports query? Is the field [qualified] actually a text field, or a Yes/No field? 1. If you are doing this in a query, and the [qualified] field is actually a Yes/No data type, then it will have to...

How do i create a multiple choice drop down list
I have been trying to put together an Excel Sheet giving multiple answers on a drop down table. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks A. You can use Data Validation to create a dropdown list. There are instructions in Excel's Help, and here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Piper wrote: > I have been trying to put together an Excel Sheet giving multiple answers on > a drop down table. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks A. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html "Deb...

Problem with Expected Budget
I'm using Microsoft Money Plus Premium with an Advanced Budget. I'm trying to add a Paycheck to the Bills and my Budget is showing data I wouldn't expect. In fact, the Wages & Salary is exactly 1/3 more than I would expect. In terms of the parameters for the Paycheck I use the following: * Gross Pay * Medicare * Social Security * Transfer to Savings * Transfer to <Other> Checking I mark the Paycheck as Twice a Month. I also do not have it automatically update my account register as I had thought that was the problem (pulled updates into the account register too...

Work Orders
On the Detailed Work Order report, it does not give you an option to print the "Reference #" on the report, as it is not in the selection option. It is, however in the Work Order Summary Report. Please add this field to the report ASAP. -- Thanks, joel ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then c...

log shipping and full backup
Hi, I want to setup log shipping for my production, for first time, will be one full backup and trans log backup every 30 min. If I want to do a full backup every day midnight, how to add this? I know the full backup will effect the trans log flag, so will cause the log shipping fail? Please help. Thansk... Try asking them here. microsoft.public.sqlserver.server http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqldatabaseengine/threads -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Wi...

SetRThreshold does not works as expected
My application is receiving binary data from a device connected to uart and have to analyze it byte to byte to identify frames. I'm using MSCom Object from Active-X. This is the code I use to open the serial port: m_Comm.SetCommPort( 7 ); m_Comm.SetSettings( "4800,o,8,1" ); m_Comm.SetInputMode( 1 ); m_Comm.SetRThreshold( 1 ); //Event when data received every 1 byte m_Comm.SetInputLen( 1024 ); m_Comm.SetInBufferCount( 0 ); m_Comm.SetPortOpen( true ); The Frames have different lengths, so I Set SetRThreshold to 1, to OnCommEvent fires every single byte is received. That's wha...

Reports
I there a way to create a report to see if an appointment happend between two dates? ...

Subtotaling in Category Report
Trying to accomplish very basic in Money 2005: Setting up a Category Report (no problem) that will subtotal by Payee (problem). How does one do this very basic modification? On the rows and columns tab (at least in 2004). It won't give you a category total below the payee subtotal. Rows can't be different report topics, such as payees and categories, in the 'spending by category' report. You can show payees as rows under categories in the 'Transactions by category', but the payees aren't summarized - they're individual transactions. -- Chris Cowles Gaine...

Exchange Reporting #2
Hello there. We are using Exchange Server 2003 in our company. My management would like me to pull a report stating how many inbound messages are received each day by each recipient in exchange. Is this possible? I have not seen any reporting functions in the Exchange Manager which would allow me to do this. Sean MIS Systems Manager It is not possible natively. You would need to look into a 3rd party monitoring/reporting solution in order to achieve this. Something like Promodag Reports, or Quest MessageStats ought to be able to provide this information. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange M...

Too few parameters
I'm getting the above message when trying to open the recordset. ( set rsin) Q = DLookup("[Quarter]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") QY = DLookup("[QYearProcessed]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") QEnd = DLookup("[QEndDate]", "tblSettingsRentalQuarters", "[Process]= True") Set db = CurrentDb() Set rsin = db.OpenRecordset("SELECT * FROM Rental_Payments_ReportData WHERE QuarterProcessed = '" & Q & "' And [QYearProcessed] = &...

Setting Report Sorting By Code...
I know there's a way by coding the Fieldname and placing it in Report_Open...what is that code? TIA - Bob ...

drop down list
I need to report the values selected on the drop-down list. Is there a way to store my values somewhere? How do I do this? Thanks! Is this a data validation dropdown list? Is there only one, and you want to store the data every time a selection is made from that dropdown? Where is the dropdown, and where do you want to store the data? Michelle K wrote: > I need to report the values selected on the drop-down list. Is there a way > to store my values somewhere? How do I do this? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...