EXE change in data modified

Hi Guys

Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified
date" to the dynamics.exe file?

0
cruesta (2)

In theory, something would need to change the file.  My best guess would be a
service pack would change the date.

--
www.fmtconsultants.com

"cruesta@gmail.com" wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified
> date" to the dynamics.exe file?

0
Richard853 (481)
9/18/2006 7:56:02 PM
For GP 9.0 SP 1 the Dynamics.exe modified date is 5/16/2006 which looks to
be the date the Service Pack was created (as opposed to the date I installed
it).  What date and you seeing and for what version/service pack?

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

<cruesta@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Guys
>
> Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified
> date" to the dynamics.exe file?

0
victoria (3340)
9/19/2006 8:55:14 AM
I see 03/24/2006  01:56p   for the exe and some dll files, so yes it
could have been a service pack.

0
cruesta (2)