Exclude paid transactions in Open Status from statements in RM

It would be helpful to be able to run statements in the middle of a period
that only showed unpaid sales/invoice transactions. Therefore I would like to
see this added as an option under Statments -  Print for:  Exclude Fully
Applied Payments and Fully Paid Sales/Invoice Transactions.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=72269459-ba03-450c-a8fa-13d22199318f&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Wildcards in IF statement
I need to select base on whether a field has three alphabetic characters followed by three numbers. I tried =IF(a1="???###",1,2) but it didn't treat my string as a wildcard. Is there another way to do it? -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail hi Fred, I think you have to use your Regular Expression in a macro. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/grove_digitsid.htm -- --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dm...

Can we get notification of opening any site ??..
Hye, I am trying to get notification of any browser request... (not only that of the local server.. e.g. http://localhost/. so ISAPI filters will not be the right way to solve problem) So, whenever any request like (http://www.yahoo.com/) is made in IE, I want my DLL routine or my EXE to be called.. So, how to do that, any suggestion will be highly appreciated... Is there any registry entry that enables us to do that... If you know then please tell me... Or atleast tell me, is it possible or not so that I don't waste time on this... -- Jigar Mehta jbmehtain@yahoo.co...

Prevent Access To already open file
Hi, I am new to excell and this forum. Is there a way of preventing someone else opening an excel spreadsheet whilst it is being edited by someonelse even read only. Regards Dave:confused: -- ashtod1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ashtod1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30168 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=498523 ...

Shape.OnAction stops working after workbook closed and re-opened
I have created a set of icons which are made up of 3-4 individual shape objects grouped together. One of those objects needs to respond to a mouse click which I achieve using the OnAction setting, ie. shp.GroupItems(shp.Name).OnAction = "ShapeClick" where the shape and the group have the same name. Connector lines are used to join the icons up into a network. Unfortunately in XL2007 when connecting a line to the object the click event fires so to avoid this I first set OnAction to "" and then set it back to my macro after connections are made. Initially this w...

how can I open *.php documents in Publisher or Works 8?
I now have a PC running WP Home edition, with Office 2003 Small Business edition. Works 8 was pre-installed on the PC. How can I open *.php documnents?? Publisher can save in this format but won't open the old documents in this format. You can't. The format .php is for Home Publishing, not Publisher. And I don't know what renegade version of Publisher you have but my copy of Publisher 2003 does not have the ability to save as a .php . -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve Narbrough" <Steve Narbrough@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

HR Benefit Table
I'm trying to do some cleanup of our benefits (delete benefits that were enrolled and never used) and in the process of querying table BE010130 there are a ton of benefits that have a 0 in the BENEFITSTATUS_I field. When I try to pull them up in GP they don't show under the specified employee. Can anyone tell me what these are and if I can delete them? ------=_NextPart_0001_079D83ED Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, After looking at the HRBEN.DOC from the SDK, it doesn't appear the BE010130 should have a value of 0. The values that should b...

unable to open exchange system manager
I am running exchange 2k3 in a active/passive (win2k) cluster. After I changed the password of the domain administrator, I am unable to open ex2k3 system manager and also cluster administrator. It gives "access denied ID: c00700005" error. I also changed the permision in the registry for WINREG key in LOCAL MACHINE/Control/... etc, but that did not help. However I can open the cluster administrator from passive node. Active node is also not showing active directory objects (displays unspecified error message)when I try to assign NTFS permisions to some folders. When I run ...

Filename Split, then files not found, then original file opens...
The craziest thing has started happening. When I open a file excel splits my file (path and name) on spaces and tries to open individual files of the text strings created by the split. So if I open C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\file.xls If will alert: \e.xls could not be found.... then it will alert C:\Documents.xls could not be found then it alerts and.xls could not be found then Settings\User\Desktop\file.xls could not be found Then it opens the file... Very weird, and very annoying. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks... -Marc --- Message posted from http://www...

multiple scenario forumla (maybe a nested if statement)
I have a spreadsheet of possible hiring canidates that may or may not go through 5 stages of the hiring process which are listed below. I need to know for instance if a candidate made it through some stages or all stages of the hiring process. Under the column headings (Attded Career Session, Test Score, Chosen 4 1st interview, Chosen 4 2nd Interview, Hired) the data will be listed but Im not sure how to say Canidate 1 made it through all but the Chosen 2nd Intereview. Canidate Attded Career Session, Test Score, Chosen 1st interview, Chosen 2nd Interview, Hired 1 2 3 Any ...

Transaction Memo Data
When I download bank info, the Money checking register shows the additional Memo data initially, but usually within 2 minutes or so, that data disappears (or is deleted) leaving only the Payee info intact. Why does Money do this? I am in the process of transitioning from Quicken 2005 to Money, so much of what MS Money does is New to me! Are you using 2005/6? (Version is almost always pertinent data in support discussions.) Are you using Advanced Register? "New$" <New$ @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D3FDF8F-D2DF-423A-BCA5-88318566C22F@microsoft.com....

pop3 sending and receiving
When I send a message in Outlook 2002 I can open the Send/Receive status window to watch its progress. There is a line showing the send/receive progress but under this there is a second line as if there is a queue. Can someone explain what is going on here? Beemer ...

Money including transactions from "deleted" accounts.
I have several checking acctouns with the same bank. Money auto-pulls updates from all of them. Two of the acctounts are "personal spending" for me and my wife. These contain "disposable" monies, and I don't care to categorise this spending. I've marked these two accounts as "closed" but Money still incorporates transactions from those acctounts into any Report I make. I noticed that although I marked the two acctounts as closed, and I don't see them in the acctounts register, Money is still pulling updates from these acctounts. When I try...

how to open a pagemaker file with the extension .pmd , read only t
Hi, i'm using vc++6.0 MFC Application Wizard dialog based application and pagemaker 7.0... i need to open the pagemaker file with the extention .pmd using vc++ coding and i should read only the text from the file and i have to write the text in an excel sheet using vc++ coding.. can anyone help me to solve this problem....... ...

2 IF statements in same cell?
I have a client that wants to know if you can have two IF statements in the same cell? Thanks, Carla Bradley carla.bradley(at)lgeenergy.com Hi Carla check you're previous post. Cheers JulieD "Carla Bradley" <CarlaBradley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FA06EEC-96C9-4FCD-BDF2-1BCD2EFCD303@microsoft.com... >I have a client that wants to know if you can have two IF statements in the > same cell? > > Thanks, > Carla Bradley > carla.bradley(at)lgeenergy.com Thanks JulieD. Not sure how I got 3 of them! SORRY!! But thanks, she'll ...

OL2002 won't open when clicking on web links
I have WinXP home ed., Office XP small bus. ed., with outlook 2002. It was working fine but now when I click on a link on a web page I get a message saying "cannot open microsoft outlook. can't create item." I tried reinstalling officeXP and also went into file associations and made sure the URLmailto was associated with outlook. In IE 6.0 it does show outlook as being the default mail client. Email me if you can help! Thanks! ...

Re: Calculate A Date Excluding Weekends And Holidays
I have a date and a series of tasks that need to be completed by a certain number of days from the intial date. The time to complete the tasks can not include weekends or holidays. Example: Initial date is 2/15/2006 I have 10 business days to complete a task All Help will be appreciated. Thank you. -- travelersway ------------------------------------------------------------------------ travelersway's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17623 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=510028 A good starting place for info...

SQL Error when running Paid Trx Removal
When running Paid Trx Removal, we get the following error: Microsoft ODBCSQLServerDriver Cannon insert duplicate key row in object RM30101 with unique index AK4RM30101. Then another error: The stored procedue RMPaidTransRemoval returned the following results DBMS 2601, Great Plains: 0. I ran check links and that didn't fix it. What can I do? Is there a query that I need to run to delete this dup. key? Any help would be great, this removal/report needs to be run asap. Thank you. Beth Beth, The problem here is that the RM30101 has duplicate key for one your transactions. If you kn...

How to stop Personal.xls opening at startup
Hi, Somehow I've got this file starting automatically when I open Excel 2003. How can I make it stop? And what does it do? I hope I don't need it. Thanks, Michele Personal.xls is the default name of the workbook that XL creates in the XLStart folder when you store a macro. It's just a workbook, but since it lives in XLStart, it's opened each time XL is opened. To "make it stop", move or delete the file. In article <1116965055.499496.41970@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, michele@quality-computing.com wrote: > Somehow I've got this file start...

Open/Partial/Closed PO icons gone
One of the computers here had a problem with Windows and I had to blow it away and re-install everything. I installed RMS v2.0 Store Ops & HQ and applied the Hot Fix we're all running (v2.0.0109, I think). The PO list used to have icons for Status. White/Blank for Open, White w/Red Exclamation Point for Partial and Yellow w/Lines for Closed. On this one PC, these icons have been replaced with text. It's obviously not a critical issue, but the user of this PC has been looking at those icons for over two years and she would prefer the icons over the text. Problem also appl...

Open Gp
Hello all, just did the upgrade to GP 8 and everything went fine.. However when I uninstalled GP 7.5 the Icon for 8 went with it. I tried to drag the dynamics.set file ontop on the dynamics exe file for the association and that worked however i have to do that the entire time.. I checked the properties of the shortcut and they point to the appropriate directory but each time I have to "open launch file" from the dexterity Runtime.. can't find anything on customer source as of yet.. Many thanx Are you talking about the desktop icon? If so you need click on my computer expand ...

Outlook.pst file is 2Gb and cannot be opened
I tried to open outlook this morning and was unable to. The error box said something like ... The file outlook.pst has reached it's maximum size and cannot be opened, please delete unnecessary items permanently (Shift + del) The only problem is I cannot open outlook.pst to delete any items. The size of the file is 2Gb - and I'm sure that last time (a week or so ago) I looked at the file is was 85Mb Any suggestions? TIA Daniel Well, either you have a lot of girlfriends or then just a sh!t load of spam... Goodluck on that one, my pst is around 900mbs.. >-----Original...

How to use nested IF statements
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi everyone, <br> was wondering if anyone could help me figure out using nested IF statements in excel 2008.I'm used to using it in windows XP and the procedure is pretty straight forward: to nest a statement you just click on the IF button in the &quot;name bar&quot; when you are in the IF False box.....that doesn't seem to work here....any suggestions would be appreciated,thanks. Dunno what "clicking on IF" does, but just type away -- making sure you know whether you want ...

IIf Statement Error
I'm trying to formulate an if/then statement in a query and it returns with error as the value. I've a calculated expression as Expr2: Expr2: First(([SumOfACREAGE]*10)*([% PMT])) which returns a value. This part works well. It returns a dollar value. I then use that Expr2 in another query in an IIf statement: Expr7: IIf([Expr2]<"1000","Expr2","1000") I want it to return a value of 1000 if the value of Expr2 is greater than 1000, and Expr2 if the value is less than 1000. It's not working. I've tried adding .00 to the 1...

Outlook 2003 opens very slowly pls help
Hi I am running Outlook 2003 on Exchange Server and I notice when I have an email with an attachment it takes a long time to open. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to correct the problem? Thanks. ...

files will not open after 10.1.6 security update for Office X
Hellow, I've updated office X to version 10.1.6 using the recently developed security update. I've encountered some problems with files that I had previously made using powerpoint. Seems as if the updated version of powerpoint will no longer open some of these files. The exact error message I receive is as follows: PowerPoint cannot read HD:Users:reddog:Desktop:235 presentation.ppt. After uninstalling the 10.1.6 and reinstalling Office up to the 10.1.5 update, everything opened fine. So, I'm guessing this recent update is the culprit (although I'm sure I could be wrong)...