European EFT #3

Hi,

I am based in Australia and am testing out the Eurpean EFT module for our
Netherlands company.

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has experience with this module.

--
Greg
0

Which GP feature can generate EFT text file (Payable cheque)
We need to generate text file be sent to bank for cheque printing & sending cheque to customer. I am using GP 10, but i do not find the window that can generate EFT text-formatted output file. and I expect it in (Tools>>Setup>Purchasing>EFT Payables Setup>EFT file> generation). However, my current GP 10 do not have this window for me to prepare data for generate the text file. Please advise. Thank you. EFT for Payables Management. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The...

Passwords #3
Using outlook2002. For some reason, it will not store the password. I have checked the box that says "remember password", but, each time I try to log in. It will ask me for it. Any ideas. I am thinking about recreating the profile for thismailbox. I am a consultant, and my customer doesn't know how (or won't write down what I tell them) to do this. Thanks ...

Error 0x800CCC0B #3
Hi everyone. I'm having a problem sending e-mail. I'm using WIN98SE and Explorer/Outlook 6.0. Every time I try to send a message, I get the 0x800CCCoB error message. I tried looking it up in the Knowledge Base, but the only reply had to do with WIN2000. It said it had something to do with the security options in the Account. In my Account toolbox, the Log On Using Secure Pasword Authentication, My Server Requires Authenication, and Outgoing SMPT On This server Requires A Secure Connection boxes are all unchecked. Outlook is acting as if they were. How to fix this so I can sen...

Re: spell checker not working #3
I'm currently running Outlook 2002 with Win XP. I just received a new message stating "error occurred while checking spelling" I tried to run detect and repair but with no luck. It was working previously. Any suggestions. ...

CComboBox #3
Hi all. In CDialog, how do I get a CComboBox to remember what you typed into it when you leave the dialog box but keep the list active whenever you go back into the CDialog? Scott Take a look at the following articles http://www.codeguru.com/combobox//mrucombo.shtml http://www.codeproject.com/combobox/historycombo.asp -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Scott Starker" <Scott_Starker@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:#G9ziaUfDHA.2356@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi all. > > In CDialog, how do I get a CComb...

attachment problems #3
New Inpiron 8600. Having problems with email attachments that I send. Some recipients don't receive the attachments, others receive them, but they open in MIME instead of the program in which the file was created. Any ideas? I certainly would appreciate it. S Don't use rich text format - send in plain text or html. SSteen wrote: > New Inpiron 8600. Having problems with email attachments > that I send. Some recipients don't receive the > attachments, others receive them, but they open in MIME > instead of the program in which the file was created. Any > ideas?...

European EFT #3
Hi, I am based in Australia and am testing out the Eurpean EFT module for our Netherlands company. I am interested in hearing from anyone who has experience with this module. -- Greg ...

mail merge #3
I know this is probably a really silly(stupid) question..... I need to do a mail merge to make labels from an excel file. Sounds simple enough, but when I get to the prompt in the wizard to select files to merge i keep losing the the third line(which would be the city, state and zip). It also drops row 1. Can anyone help me figure this out? Thanks! MC -- mariachilds ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mariachilds's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26434 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.p...

Please Help #3
I a trying to share out one of my users calendar, something I have done countless times before, but this time it is giving me an error. We have Outlook 2002 SP2 running on NT Workstation 4 SP6, I am able to set permissions on the calendar itself, but when go to set permissions on the "Mailbox - User" it gives me "The modified permission could not be saved. The client operation failed." I am running Exchange 2000 on Server 2000, before I took this job the backup on the Exchange server was hitting the M drive (has since been fixed), whenever I go and look at this persons se...

CFile #3
How do i check if a file exists and if it exists how do i delete it physically through vc++ code. My requirement is to check if the file exist(.xls or .txt). if it exist delete and create new files with same name and then start writing into it. Please help. Thanks in advance. -- frm Bangalore, India kolu narayan wrote: > How do i check if a file exists and if it exists how do i delete it > physically through vc++ code. My requirement is to check if the file > exist(.xls or .txt). if it exist delete and create new files with same name > and then start writing into it. Pleas...

OnTrack PowerControls 3.0
Dear All, I'm looking for OnTrack PowerControls 3.0 in order to restore one mailbox to a pst file from an unmounted edb database exchange 2003 store. Please help, Thanks, Elchi On Sun, 22 May 2005 04:26:01 -0700, "????" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear All, > >I'm looking for OnTrack PowerControls 3.0 in order to restore one mailbox >to a pst file from an unmounted edb database exchange 2003 store. > >Please help, > > Thanks, > > ...

Units #3
does excel recognize units. and which one? ca you define your ow units -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Units ___________?? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "kwrohde >" <<kwrohde.17ujf7@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kwrohde.17ujf7@excelforum-nospam.com... > does excel recognize units. and which one? ca you define your own > units? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > If I correctly understand your question, the answer is, No, Excel doesn't recognize values with units...

Factory pressed dvd movies, ps2, psp, xbox, xbox 360 backups for sale !!! #3
We're offering all the latest factory pressed high quality dvd movies, ps2, psp xbox and xbox 360 silvers with factory printed colour inserts at fantastic prices, whether for personal use or reselling. We're shipping worldwide with various shipping methods. For resellers, please contact us for bulk discounts. For a complete list and prices, please email us at glory@spankthedonkey.com (Please state the type of list that you want and tell us your location as the prices varies for different locations. If you're reseller, please state the quantity you wish to order per shipment and w...

number format #3
I want to change number format to indian number format form american number format for example: the american format is like 200,200,000.00 I want to change it as indian format 2,00,20,000.00 Adding to M ike's response, #","##","##","###.00;-#","##","##","###.00 to use the same format for negative numbers with a preceding minus sign -- HTH Bob Phillips "Mike" <mike22p@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#gGdQskWDHA.652@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > #","##","##"...

excel spreadsheet #3
there are 3 sheets in an excel spreadsheet say the names are 1,2 AND3 layouts ar ethere for all 3 sheets. the first sheet is used as input and based on certain fields , columns in the first sheet i need to populate entries in the second and 3 rd sheet. teh main purpose is taht based on the first sheet the 2 and 3 sheet should be automatically filled. wat kind of formula / macro should i be using .. im new to this and jsut know to create macro. CAn anybody help It is easy to pull values from one worksheet into another. Let's say that in Sheet1 cell A100 we have data we want to use in...

UK/European EFT
I have a client that needs to do EFT in the UK and will need Euro EFT in the future. Any product recommendations out there? Thx, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics Hi Frank, Most UK GP customers use the European EFT (EEFT) module which is part of core GP (enabled in Company Options). This enables them to process BACS payments from PM. The EEFT module (if you haven't reviewed it already) pretty much sits on top of the Computer Cheques routine and produces an EFT Payment Register Report which can be modified to print to file. It does also populate a table (CM20202) i...

3 Installs on 3 Different Computers?
I installed Microsoft Office 2004 (Student Edition) on my iBook when I purchased it, then reinstalled it after some slowdown. I used two different access keys...does this mean that I have installed it on two different computers? Can I use the access key that I used during the first install again, or will I have to use the third key? The reason I ask is that my family's going to get an iMac and I will install it on that, but then when I get a new laptop will I be able to install using one of the first two access keys? Thanks. You could have reinstalled with the same key, that you used ...

How do I "CTRL [" (jump to a precedent cell) from a European keybo
How do I "CTRL [" (jump to a precedent cell) from a European keyboard? You mean European keyboards don't have the square brackets keys? I didn't know that! Anyway, you can accomplish *almost* the same thing by: <Tools> <Options> <Edit> tab, And *uncheck* "Edit Directly In Cell". Then, all you have to do is double click in the cell containing the formula. I did say *almost* because when you have the square brackets, where <Ctrl> <[> takes you to the precedents, <Ctrl> <]> returns you to the original. I haven't been...

Outlook not working after 3/11 autoupdates
I posted this in the windows update discussion and was told i should be posting this issue to public.outlook.general newsgroup. Peter F is the man! This worked aces! Meanwhile can you open Outlook using the Safe switch Start > Run > outlook.exe /resetnavpane (notice the space between outlook.exe and /resetnavpane) -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "microsoft lover and hater" <microsoftloverandhater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

European stocks?
Does Money 2004 support online update of different European stock markets, such as Oslo Stock Exchange? I doesn't get it to work. Which ticker do I use? I have tried NO:STL, when STL is the ticker. IF using the U.S.A. Money version.... we would guess if it is listed under this site then it can be added to your list http://www.comstock-interactivedata.com IF using a European Money version then check which market index it uses. The Index would be on the "home page" with "investment favorites" option shown. >-----Original Message----- >Does Money 2004 supp...

outlook tasks #3
how to cascade messages in reminder dialog box ol2002/2003? you can't they put them in the unified window after complaints about the cascading dialogs. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, Visual Quick Start Guide - OneNote 2003 Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook....

Public Folder problems #3
We have migrated to E2K and all mailboxes went fine. I believe I have managed to get the public folders over as well, however when I try to follow the KB article on removing the last exchange 5.5 server from an org. and i get to where it says to right click on the public folders for E2K and click on the instances tab, I get the error "An unexpected, unknown error has occured. MAPI or an unspecified service provider. ID no:80040102-0000- 00000000" I have looked through alot of KB articles and searched around on the internet but have yet been able to find a fix for this, I...

html mail in crm 3.0 workflow manager
In CRM 1.2 it possible to create nice mail templates with html code simple in frontpage with the usage of field values. Does anybody have a idea how to build html mail templates with flied values, so that i can copy the html in the workflow "create mail" like in crm 1.2??? when i use the same field values like in the workflow manager in my html code, the field ist not displayed in the html mail. Give this a try. </pre> Your html code .... <pre> ...

Counting Date Changes #3
I'm using this formula to calculate schedule changes by workday. In this example, the difference between the original date of 8/18 and the latest move date of 9/10 is 17 workdays. What I now need to do is NOT populate Col T until I have a date in Col R, but having difficulty adding this additional criterion. Can you assist? =IF(L7="","",NETWORKDAYS(L7,IF(COUNT(M7:P7),MAX(M7:P7),Q7))) Col L Orig 08/18/05 Col M Move1 08/22/05 Col N Move2 08/30/05 Col O Move3 09/10/05 Col P Move4 Col Q Target 08/18/05 Col R A...