Error while Calculating Checks

While calculating checks, the system hangs up on the same employee every time
and gives me this error message:

Unhandled script exception:
Inded 0 of array 'Federal Wage Array' is out of range in script
'UPR_CHK_CALC_Process_Pay_Record'. Script terminated

Anyone have any ideas what is going on?

Many Thanks,,

Have seen this before. Remove the employee from the batch.
Then check the state tax code on the employee card, the
federal tax card and all of the pay code cards. Reset the
state code on all of those fields - then re-add the
employee to the batch and try to calculate.

0
anonymous (74721)
10/7/2004 2:09:35 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_1D7E440A

This error is also discussed in the following article:

TechKnowledge Content
Issue

The following errors occur during the Payroll check calculation process:

'Unhandled Script exception "index 0" of Array Federal Wage Array, was out
of range UPR_CHK_CALC_Process_pay_Record Script Terminated'

'Index 0 array Federal Wage array is out of script'

Resolution

Below is a list of possible solutions:

Note which employee record the calculate checks process was processing when
it ended.

1. Verify a frequency is not missing on a deduction or benefit. Go to Cards
| Payroll | Benefit or Deduction and check the frequency for each code set
up for the employee. If the frequency information is missing for any of the
codes, enter the correct frequency.

2. Verify there is a pay period specified for the pay code in the employee
pay code maintenance window, Cards | Payroll | Pay code.

This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 1497

Thank you,
Kelly
HRP Technical Support
------=_NextPart_0001_1D7E440A

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 This error is also discussed in the following article:
\par
\par TechKnowledge Content
\par Issue
\par
\par The following errors occur during the Payroll check calculation process:
\par
\par 'Unhandled Script exception "index 0" of Array Federal Wage Array, was out of range UPR_CHK_CALC_Process_pay_Record Script Terminated'
\par
\par 'Index 0 array Federal Wage array is out of script'
\par
\par Resolution
\par
\par Below is a list of possible solutions:
\par
\par Note which employee record the calculate checks process was processing when it ended.
\par
\par 1. Verify a frequency is not missing on a deduction or benefit. Go to Cards | Payroll | Benefit or Deduction and check the frequency for each code set up for the employee. If the frequency information is missing for any of the codes, enter the correct frequency.
\par
\par 2. Verify there is a pay period specified for the pay code in the employee pay code maintenance window, Cards | Payroll | Pay code.
\par
\par This article was TechKnowledge Document ID: 1497
\par
\par Thank you,
\par Kelly
\par HRP Technical Support
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_1D7E440A--

0
kellymc (2)

PSTL Error
I am running PSTL on Dynamics GP10 the version of PSTL is 10.008 and I am getting the following error. Microsoft SQL Native client [SQL Server] Invalid column name custnmbr The stored procedure smemChange1 returned the following results DBMS 207 Microsoft Dynamics GP 0 I checked my ODBC Driver to make sure the nulls were unchecked. Thanks, Joe Joe, I can recall some people running into this error (SQL Server Error 207) after installing Service Pack 4 on SQL Server 2000, is this your case? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maxim...

Resize check box and have "x" instead of a check
Is it possible to resize the size of the check box? I know I can resize the text portion of a check box, but I would like to make the box larger. I would also like to change the check mark to an 'X', is that possible? Thanks Tim Tim, It is not possible to change the size or use a 'X'. There is a way to simulate. Use 2 Label. 1: Borderstyle: 1 Name: Chk1 Caption: "X" Font: The size you like Size: to fit the "X" Location: Where you like it to be 2: Borderstyle: 0 Name: Lbl1 Caption: Your text Font: The size you like Size: minimaal...

Createfile error help
Hi I am having trouble opening my dreamweaver and flash I get the error ERROR:CREATEFILE(C:docum~1\paul\LOCALS~1\TEMP\~e5d141.temp I have tried reinstalling the macromedia products but the issue still remains all the other programs on my pc open OK What could be the issue? Any help would be most appreciated The message in the box says "access denied" any help here or pointers in the right direction would be most appreciated Thanks "Paul M" <paul@newsgroup.co.uk> wrote in message news:eUp34GpHLHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi I am having...

outlook xp translation error 0x80070057 import'g contacts fr exce
I'm running Windows XP with SP3 and latest updates with Office XP small business. When I try to import contacts from an excell spreadsheet I get the error: Translation Error MAPI 0x80070057 and will not allow the import of my contacts. The file was an export prior to an XP reload. I do not see much to help from the Microsoft website, any ideas "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A0711B3-8395-4754-A5DA-757317294BC7@microsoft.com... > I'm running Windows XP with SP3 and latest updates with Office XP small > business. &...

Outlook closes with an error...
Hi, My outlook closes with "outlook.exe has generated errors and will be shut down" error when I click on the drop down arrow for the contact finder. I think it has to do with a windows update for a IE vunerability but am not sure. Please advise..thanks Brijesh ...

Business Portal related error?
I am getting the following error in my application event log Microsoft Business Framework must be started using EnterpriseSession.Initialize(). It seems related to BusinessPortal. Is anyone familiar? ...

Msimn has caused an error in KERNEL32.dll Msimn will now close
I am running Windows ME and started to receive the above error when trying to start Outlook. Outlook then lets me click on the error and close Outlook. Recently I did do a Microsoft Automatic Upgrade to software, and possibly had a member of my family receive a large file with pictures. Right after that I started to experience this problem. Msimn.exe is Outlook Express. Are you using OE or Office's Outlook--2 diff programs? If OE, post in the Windows ME or OE forum. "Bob Sherwin" wrote: > I am running Windows ME and started to receive the above error when trying to ...

Calculated Fields 04-18-07
We're helping someone with a relatively basic requirement for CRM, but they've thrown two awkward ones into the mix. The first of which is a desire to use some custom fields on an entity which are then automatically totalled. e.g. when they do a quote each item on the quote (free entry) has a custom field for the cost to the organisation of providing the service. On the main quote screen/report they need these to be totalled, in the same way that the built-in sell-price fields are. Is this possible without reaching for Visual Studio? I've had a look through a pile of...

check posting crashes system
I have 2 users out of 15 who have issues when trying to post checks. One is payroll, the other is payables. When they post their checks, their machine crashes. It does not happen every time. We are GP10, service pack 2. They are both on XP. We have a shared reports dictionary. Reinstalling does not help. Any thoughts/ideas would be appreciated. Keith, No thoughts or ideas yet, but lots of questions to start: What are the specs on the machines? What is the approximate size of the batches? The whole machine crashes, not just GP? Are the posting journals set to go directly to...

spell check does not visually cycle through cells when run from macro?
I'm trying to recreate the same behavior in a macro that spellcheck has when the spellcheck button is pressed. The spellcheck does not cycle through the cells visually when run from a macro, so when there is a misspelled word, you cannot see the cell it is a part of. If anyone knows how I can get this behavior to work, it would be GREATLY appreciated. I did a record new macro, and got code similar to the following: Sub testSpelling() Range("F2:F500").Select Selection.CheckSpelling SpellLang:=1033 End Sub thanks, dan Dan, Add the fiollowing to your code as shown: ...

Frustrating Error when opening a query in VBA code
Hi All, Whenever I want to create a recordset in code using a query that uses a filter by form variable to refine the data set (or even one that is a sub-query) i keep getting the following erro when the code tries to create the recordset. "Run Time Error '3601' Too Few Parameters Epected 1" Can someone explain why I get this error and what to do about it? The frustrating thing is that the query runs perfectly when I design it but not when I call it in code. As always any help is really appreciated. Regards, john Dumay U�ytkownik "John Dumay" <JohnDu...

can't send to hotmail or msn, dcom 10009 error?
Hello, I have an exchange 2003/win2003 server with all the latest updates/sp/smtp patches and it has weird errors when sending to msn or hotmail.com. I enabled the message tracking center and tried sending a test, but it sits in the queue, and message tracking repeats that it sent it..... 4/4/2005 3:25 SMTP: Started Outbound Transfer of message 4/4/2005 3:33 Message transferred to mc9-f25.hotmail.com through smtp 4/4/2005 3:34 SMTP: Started Outbound transfer of message 4/4/2005 3:41 Message transferred to mc7-f25.hotmail.com through smtp etc. the system event log has dcom 10009 errors ...

Error Message 0x8004210A #4
I am able to send emails, outlook is not able to receive any emails, as they are timed out. I have turned off spyware, firewall all security has been turned off. I have checked and rechecked the settings and changed the settings on the advanced tap to 3min.40 sec. as far as being timed out. My mail is being received on the server, which is accessable via the internet. I have had these issues in the past, however rebooting my computer previously which helped this issue in the past. This solution is not working this time. I received mail yesterday morning, and all of a sudden the incoming...

Calculating weight based on measurements
Greetings, I have a situation where I need to calculate inventory. In my case I have an item stored in pounds but when it's removed from inventory it's in measurements of inches, for example 2x3, or 5x6 etc. Does anyone have a straightforward approach to doing this so that I see starting inventory amount, amount removed, and current balance in inventory. FYI 10.5 x 40 inches = 1 pound of material. So an employeed would go to this material and cut a piece x by y and use it until it's gone or even return it. Thanks! Hi MPDSAL Maybe someone else can come up with a better idea. I w...

KB953297 update error (microsoft.net framework 1.1 service pack 1)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297) Help, I've tried numerous times to install this update and it keeps failing. What can I do? You aren't alone. I have the same problem. Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297) Will not install. It tells me I already have it on my computer (and I do) but I...

KB912442 causes error
We have tried to apply KB912442 to Exchange 2000 sp3, but after installing Outlook cannot connect and opening the First Storage Group gives an error 'c1041721, The action could not be completed because the Microsoft Information Store service is unavailable'. The Information store service appears to be running in Services, but there are some events such as 9175 from MSExchangeSA. After removing the update everything works again. What can I do to install this update successfully? I would reapply the patch and try the solutions outlined in http://support.microsoft.com/?id=27453...

Maintenance plan Error in Sql management studio
In the Microsoft sql server management studio when I am trying to plan for maintenance task i am getting following error "cannot show editor for this task. Absolute path information is required. (mscorlib).". Please help me in resolving this issue. I have MSSQL 2005 with SP2 installed and .net framework3.5. I have the exact same problem....

R6025 - Pure Function Call Error
I get this error now, when I never did before. All of the sites tell me to do the following, but I can't find that file.... On Windows XP it is different and that file doesn't seem to exist. The problems are when I print an invoice..... To resolve this issue, follow these steps: 1.. Quit Money. 2.. Click Start, point to Find, and then click Files or Folders. 3.. In the Named box, type the following line, and then click Find Now: rsabase.dll 4.. In the Look in box, click My Computer, and then click Find Now. 5.. Make a note of the path to this file. The default path for the Rsa...

payroll check re-prints
Hello, I need to be able to re-produce payroll checks from previous runs. These would be copies of already posted checks. Some companies are starting to see requirements from unions. Is there an add-on or 3rd party product that can do this? GP cannot do this...right? -- Greg. You can modify one of the payroll user defined reports to contain all the information from a previous pay run. You can also create a macro that opens report writer and prompts the user for a Batch and EmployeeID. b. "Greg" wrote: > Hello, > I need to be able to re-produce payroll checks fro...

Why does my calculation option in Excel keep changing to manual?
Under Tools->Options->Calculation the option for "manual" keeps being reverted to, even though I never change it. Excel takes it's calculation state from the first workbook you open after launching an Excel session. It may be that your personal.xls, or a timesheet file you use every day that launches automatically has been saved whilst in manual mode. Find and fix. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 --------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Statement Error
I have been using the EMS Data Import program for SQL to import the data from my existing database to our new RMS HQ database. I have successfully imported the customer data, including their account balances. I'm getting an error message when I try to generate statements which is: A10: has a balance discrepancy. Accounts Receivable indicates a balance of €0.00. The last closing balance indicates a balance of €1,457.45 as of 15/09/2007 Can somebody please advise me as to how I can fix this? Regards, Brian McCarthy Brian, This error occurs when you close the customer billin...

scandisk errors
If you uncheck the automatic fix scandisk errors, a prompt pops up and three options are allowed. The choices are ignore, move and repair and delete the file. If I chose the [move and repair] option, the program moves the file to the top of the host local drive C: . My question(s) are what is repaired and how do I restore the file to its proper folder location? Do I have to repair this file myself? When and why would I want to delete the file? The only errors that scandisk reports are MS-Dos name length errors that exceed 66 characters in length. Why does win98 name some MS-Dos files ...

Outlook 2003 block out MSN newsletters
Hi I have a strange problem with regard of Outlook 2003 and subscribed MSN newsletters and seems no one at MSN technical support could solve it. The thing is that Outlook 2003 will place all MSN newsletters that I subscribed to Junk E-mail folder. Ok, this happens to many mails and newsletters as well. What different is that, unlike others,I cannot put them back to Inbox with "Not Junk" or Add Sender to Safe Senders List or Add Sender's Domain to Safe Senders List. I even manually added the newsletters address (MSN_Newsletters@hotmail.com) to Safe Sender List and to Safe Rec...

checking on my thought process
We do our upgrades/new servers in the summertime (we are a school district). We have a 2000 network with Exchange 2000. We are considering going to Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. Our thinking is going this way. Upgrade our DC/GC to Windows 2003 Upgrade our Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 It is correct to upgrade the network first? If there is a time lag between upgrading the network and upgrading Exchange, there should be no problem running Exchange 2000 in a 2003 Windows network; correct? TIA-Drew There is no problem running Exchange 2000 in a 2003 network, as long as the server t...

Blue Sreen Error
I get a blue screen error (also known as the blue screen of death or BSOD) in Windows XP Pro that is caused by PowerPoint 2007. I should say “primarily” caused by PowerPoint as some other things will occasionally trigger it as well. It usually happens when I am scrolling through a number of PowerPoint slides. Other rare causes are also graphics intensive such as Google Earth or a web cam. My guess is that it is not a PowerPoint problem in itself but in a driver or device issue (video card for example). But before I start detailed troubleshooting I thought I would ask if anybo...