Error when importing VBA customizations

On some Windows XP SP2 workstations, when I import a customization/form with
VBA, the Windows installer for Microsoft Office XP starts up saying "Please
wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office XP Professional", and after a
few seconds, I get a Dynamics.exe crash (Dexterity Runtime--send error
report/don't send options).

The only thing that appears to cause this is if I install GP before
installing Office, but now that it's too late for that (I tried uninstalling
both programs, running a registry cleaner, and then reinstalling but that
didn't help) does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to resolve this
(other than a format/reinstall of Windows)?

Jay

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Followup on Copy Objects from Another A2007 db using vba
I created a form with several listboxes (one for each type of object...) allowing a user to select a "sandbox" FE (where newly modified objects have been tested...) and a "Production" FE (where users log in using Tony's AutoFE). The user selects the objects he wants to copy in each listbox (one listbox to a tab...), then clicks the "TransferSelected" button. Herewith the event procedure: Private Sub btnTransferSelected_Click() Dim ctl As Control Dim lngObjectType As AcObjectType Dim strObjectType As String Dim varItem As Varian...

Exporting and Importing Address Book
Hello, ] My name is Straus Davis. I recently purchased a new computer. I am trying to import my old address book into my new computer in Outlook Express. My old computer used Outlook Express as well. I created a CD, from from the Address Book data from my old computer. I exported the Address Book data from my old computer on a CD. Then I tried to import that data into my new computer. Each time I get an error message, "Windows has encountered an error, and then the program is aborted. What is going on? Can you help me. Thanks Straus Not here. This newsgroup is for support of O...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

How to change dafault option of Text Import Wizard?
When importing a data from file, Raw data : TestID 00001770 11:05:49 8275.75 0.726376 TestID 00001771 11:05:53 8293.84 0.72549 TestID 00001772 11:05:58 8291.29 0.724395 TestID 00001773 11:06:03 8283.01 0.735552 TestID 00001774 11:06:07 8264.74 0.717463 TestID 00001775 11:06:12 8241.47 0.697707 TestID 00001776 11:06:17 8270.08 0.696421 TestID 00001777 11:06:22 8300.33 0.709703 TestID 00001778 11:06:26 8335.09 0.76689 TestID 00001779 11:06:30 8335.74 0.762716 TestID 00001780 11:06:36 8313.61 0.760062 But, what I just need is fourth column of each row, such as 8275.75, 8293.84 Then I use the f...

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Import fixed assets setup windows
Has anyone been able to succesfully import Asset Classes or Asset Account Groups? Also, I still do not understand how the indexing works in fixed assets. Does anyone have any information they can give me about the FAINDEX table or any tables that work with the Fixed assets indexing? Thanks! Juliet, I have succesfully imported both Classes and Account Groups. Fixed Assets uses indexes much like GP uses GL account indexes. Wherever GP refers to an account number it actually stores the account index instead of the actual account number. FA uses an index instead of the ID because the in...

Typing message error

Assignment of a VBA expression
Hi, I am buliding a form with multiple controls on it. I need to assign the same Event Procdure to a number of controls within hte form. This is what I have so far: Private Sub Text53_AfterUpdate() Dim ctlCurrentControl As Control Dim Value Set ctlCurrentControl = Screen.ActiveControl strControlName = ctlCurrentControl.Name Value = ctlCurrentControl Select Case Value Case 2.1 To 2.3 Me.Text65 = "2a" Case 3.1 To 3.3 Me.Text65 = "3a" End Select End Sub I would like to ...

Quick NEW CUSTOMER Question
When a new customer is entered into the POS and the account number is left BLANK - the software asks "Do you want Microsoft Store Operations POS to automatically generate an account number?". Is there a configurable to bypass this question and having to hit ENTER? I don't think so, but I wish you'd suggest it. I'll vote for it. Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail "Luminox" wrote: > When a new customer is entered into the POS and the account number is left > BLANK - the software asks "Do you want Microsoft Store Operations POS to > automatica...

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...