Error when importing serialized items using IM

I'm having a problem importing items with their serial numbers in GP
9.0.  The integration runs but kicks out the error - "The maximum
number of serial numbers has been entered for this item".

Knowledge base offers no help.  There isn't anyhting in this group
relating to the error.  Has anyone else encountered this error and if
so, found a way to resolve it?

Thanks much for your help.

Frank Hamelly
NOVA Solutions LLC

0
fhamelly (399)

Only Supplier Items WHen entering a Purchase Order
When creating a new PO, it would be most helpful to only list the items purchased from a particular vendor rahter than every item in the database. Several of our cutomers have requested this. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Bus...

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

Followup on Copy Objects from Another A2007 db using vba
I created a form with several listboxes (one for each type of object...) allowing a user to select a "sandbox" FE (where newly modified objects have been tested...) and a "Production" FE (where users log in using Tony's AutoFE). The user selects the objects he wants to copy in each listbox (one listbox to a tab...), then clicks the "TransferSelected" button. Herewith the event procedure: Private Sub btnTransferSelected_Click() Dim ctl As Control Dim lngObjectType As AcObjectType Dim strObjectType As String Dim varItem As Varian...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Create 2nd form using totals from 1st form
I have a main form called an invoice form where a user enters in information into Access regarding an invoice such as Invoice #, Invoice date, Vendor, etc. There is also a subform embedded in the Invoice form that shows lawyer details such as hours, rates, and projects and calculates a total amount per lawyer. My problem is I need another form which groups by invoice # the total fee amount per project, NOT per lawyer - and allows the user on this form to code the fees to a specific department and account so that the invoice can get paid. Does anyone have any idea how to do this? I ...

Macro using a cell reference
I have an aplication called DPlot that can take commands from inside excel using macros. I managed to interact already with it using the following: - Sub DownElevation() ' ' DownElevation Macro ' Macro recorded 24/03/2010 ' ' Channel = DDEInitiate("DPlot", "System") DDEExecute Channel, "[ContourViewChange(,-1)]" DDETerminate Channel End Sub Sub UpElevation() ' ' UpElevation Macro ' Macro recorded 24/03/2010 ' ' Channel = DDEInitiate("DPlot", "System") DDEExecute Channel, &qu...

Exporting and Importing Address Book
Hello, ] My name is Straus Davis. I recently purchased a new computer. I am trying to import my old address book into my new computer in Outlook Express. My old computer used Outlook Express as well. I created a CD, from from the Address Book data from my old computer. I exported the Address Book data from my old computer on a CD. Then I tried to import that data into my new computer. Each time I get an error message, "Windows has encountered an error, and then the program is aborted. What is going on? Can you help me. Thanks Straus Not here. This newsgroup is for support of O...

Problems with Using Query with Analyze it with Microsoft Excel
We have a problem with Access 2003 and EXCEL 2003. I have a QUERY from ACCESS 2003 and hit the following sequence of commands - "TOOLS" "OFFICE LINKS" and "ANALYZE IT WITH MICROSOFT EXCEL". I notice the Excel pops up and I see fields being imported and when it is down the Excel spreadsheet is blank - not even a blank spreadsheet comes up. What am I doing wrong. We need Access 2003 to link to the data in Excel so we can edit and modify it using EXCEL as well as ACCESS. Thanks for your help. JW ...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

How to change dafault option of Text Import Wizard?
When importing a data from file, Raw data : TestID 00001770 11:05:49 8275.75 0.726376 TestID 00001771 11:05:53 8293.84 0.72549 TestID 00001772 11:05:58 8291.29 0.724395 TestID 00001773 11:06:03 8283.01 0.735552 TestID 00001774 11:06:07 8264.74 0.717463 TestID 00001775 11:06:12 8241.47 0.697707 TestID 00001776 11:06:17 8270.08 0.696421 TestID 00001777 11:06:22 8300.33 0.709703 TestID 00001778 11:06:26 8335.09 0.76689 TestID 00001779 11:06:30 8335.74 0.762716 TestID 00001780 11:06:36 8313.61 0.760062 But, what I just need is fourth column of each row, such as 8275.75, 8293.84 Then I use the f...

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

Suspend calc of formula using a non-existent sheet
I have the following formula in cell K6 of a sheet: =SUMIF(DailyChargeLastMo!B$6:B$88,"="&A6,DailyChargeLastMo!D$6:D$88) However, until I create the sheet DailyChargeLastMo I get a referenc error for cell K6 as well as all other cells with formulas using dat from K6. Is there a way to make the above formula in K6 work only when the shee DailyChargeLastMo is created? Thanks for any & all help. mikebur -- mikebur ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikeburg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2...

User experiencing sent items moving to deleted items
Hello, We have an Exchange 2003 SP1 on Server 2003 with Outlook 2003 on XP client environment running in Cached Mode. We are experiencing very odd behavior on a user's mailbox. This user started to notice that his sent items were missing on a few days worth of sent mail. I verified in the Message Tracking Center that he in fact sent more emails than were showing in his sent items. After investigating this further, I found that they were going to his deleted items. I checked all his rules, and none of them corresponded to this behavior. There doesn't appear to be a particular p...

Can't move items to PST file
Ever see a message when moving an email (with attachment) from your In Box to a subfolder in a Personal Folder (pst) that Outlook "Can't move the items. The item could not be moved. It was already moved or deleted, or access was denied." Thanks for any help you can provide! Greg PS. We don't have any mailbox limits set on the network. What is the overall size of the .PST file and how many items are in the folder you're trying to move the item to? Also, what version of Outlook are you using? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address ...

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook