Error: Posting to table IV10001 - Restore from Backup

Has anyone ever seen this error:
"Error: Posting to table IV10001 - Restore from Backup if possible."

I received this from a Receivings Posting Journal report from Purchase Order
Processing.   The Purchasing Transaction went through fine - but no Receipt
Transaction was posted in inventory.

I have tried to recreate the error with no luck and I do not see anything in
TK.
Any ideas?

Thank you!
0
codyjoe (2)

Have you tried dropping and recreating the IV10001 table auto stored
procedures? Please take a look at my article "What does SQL Maintenance
really do?" at
http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/11/what-does-sql-maintenance-really-do.html

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"codyjoe" wrote:

> Has anyone ever seen this error:
> "Error: Posting to table IV10001 - Restore from Backup if possible."
>
> I received this from a Receivings Posting Journal report from Purchase Order
> Processing.   The Purchasing Transaction went through fine - but no Receipt
> Transaction was posted in inventory.
>
> I have tried to recreate the error with no luck and I do not see anything in
> TK.
> Any ideas?
>
> Thank you!
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

database connection error
I have my batabase and POS on the same machine as my operation is very small. I find that when the network cable is unpluged i get a database connection error. Can someone explain why that happens if the POS is pointing to the database that is on the same machine and not over a network? Set SO Administrator - File - Configuration - Servername to: (local) instead of your ip address or computer name. This may also be an issue with your SQL server client network utility. "Andaiye" wrote: > I have my batabase and POS on the same machine as my operation is very small. ...

Pivot table and percentage
I have an excel spreadsheet with the following information: SCHOOL, PERSON, SUBJ, COURSE_TYPE, COURSE, SECTION, TERM, OUTSIDE_RANGE AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 101, 01, 200508, 0 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 102, 01, 200508, 1 AA, John Doe, Math, 1G, 601, 70, 200508, 0 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 101, 01, 200601, 0 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 101, 02, 200601, 1 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 101, 03, 200601, 1 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 101, 01, 200608, 0 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 102, 01, 200608, 1 AA, John Doe, Math, 1U, 103, 01, 200608, 0 I want to be able to have in a pivot table the following: Page TERM Rows SCHO...

Formatting Charts from Pivot Table...
I've created a pivot table/with chart. The default chart was a bar chart, which I've changed to a pie chart. The problem is I don't like the default colors so I've changed them to the way I like them; however, once I save the document they go back to the default colors. Is there any way to keep the revised colors, rather than the default colors? Thanks, KSL. ...

Unknown Error 0x80040119
Hello! Having some pretty huge issues with this error - Unknown Error 0x80040119 this occurrs when the Send/Receive button is pressed in Outlook 2003 on a Terminal Server session. Scenario: Users accesses email from a Notebooks out of office using VPN. Outlook is configured to connect an exchange server in cached mode. This particular user travels frequently and also accesses their email via Outlook on our Terminal Servers which is when the problem ocurrs with "Unknown Error 0x80040119". http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814441 On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:47:00 +0100, "A...

What does "Compile error in hidden module:Autoexec New" mean?
I am receiving this error message when i start excel, with saved excel programs as well as new ones I am creating. A PDFMaker add-in problem. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 -- Jim "Karla" <Karla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5C336C6-10D3-40BE-8146-C0491DA16804@microsoft.com... |I am receiving this error message when i start excel, with saved excel | programs as well as new ones I am creating. ...

Failed Recent Updates and Error Code 80070490
Since yesterday my computer and me have been trying to install two Vista updates: Security Updates for Windows Vista (KB967723) and Updates for windows Vista (KB972145) and I get the Error Found Code 80070490 I have Windows Vista Ultimate. Please advise. Hello Octavio, 0x80070490 - ERROR_NOT_FOUND Corrupted System File; Need to perform an in-place upgrade or reinstall of the OS. How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7 <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833> Tell...

Outlook "The object could not be found" error (O2003)
Hi there, In Outlook 2003, whenever I have an email with a email link inside it I get an error "The object could not be found", when I try and click it. This has only happened since I installed my Activesync software for my PDA. any help? any fixes? This is killing me! Have you rebooted since installing AS? Does Event viewer give you any additional information? Did you try reregistering IE? reregister urlmon.dll by clicking start, run and typing regsvr32 urlmon.dll if that fails, try How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP http://...

Need rotation schedule with 6 tables of 6 people for all to meet o
I am trying to develop an algorithm for a networking session. I need a rotation schedule so that everyone will get to meet everyone only once. I will have 6 tables of 6 people at each table for a total of 36 people. I have the tables lettered A B C D E F and 1-36 people numbered and want to rotate everyone through so they all get to talk to each other just once. On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, sccyclist <sccyclist@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am trying to develop an algorithm for a networking session. I need a >rotation schedule so that eve...

"Messaging interface has returned an unknown error"
I'm running Outlook 02 on Win XP Pro SP2. I think this may have been caused by the DST time zone update utility, but I'm not certain. Here's the situation. If I try to open a calendar item I get the following error: "Can't open this item. The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." If I try to create a new message or appointment from the quick start toolbar, or clicking a mailto: link on a web page: "The operation failed." If I click the "to" "cc" or "bcc" button while...

Pivot Table with calculated Item
I have inserted a simple calculation item in my pivot table and now I have lots of rows with zero values, that don't relate to the parent feilds. My table shows total qty ordered in Qtr1 2004 and Qtr1 2005 grouped by Sales Rep, Customer, Product Family, and item code. Once the calc items were inserted, each SalesRep has an entry for every customer, which has an entry for every Prod Family, which would have an entry for every item (if it didn't exceed the limitations). Can anyone help me remove all these extraneous entries?? GD ...

WHY DID YOU DELETE MY POST?
All I did was ask for some help with massive amounts of spam coming to my exchange server. Please explalin to me why you deleted my post I really need some help with this issue. On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:21:03 -0700, "dath" <dath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >All I did was ask for some help with massive amounts of spam coming to my >exchange server. Please explalin to me why you deleted my post I really need >some help with this issue. You want to look again, Seth and Will replied. Seth said: depending on your hardware, etc you can do this on the same server, ...

Get/Change operation on table 'SY_Error_Messages_MSTR'
Hi all, We upgraded from GP version 9 to version 10 over the past weekend. I have a user who is entering Payables Transactions and she is receiving the following message when she tries to enter a duplicate PO#.... Unhandled database exception: A get/change operation on table 'SY_Error_Messages_MSTR' cannot find the table. Invalid object name 'SY01700' So based on the error, the incorrect message is appearing to the user. Can I rebuild the SY01700 table? Is this really the issue? Any help would be greatly appeciated! Thanks, Lori The SY01700 Table holds the error mess...

Mail Relaying denied error message, how can it be fixed???
I setup outlook express smtp to use incoming: mail.tpg.com.au and outgoing: mail.tpg.com.au I can successfully receive emails and read newsgroup but I can't send out emails because it keep on return the below error message, how can it be fixed so that I can send emails? Thanks... The error message when sending is::: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'huy9876@hotmail.com'. Subject 'Re: Again', Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: &...

SQL2008 connection error
Hi, I just migrated SSRS2005 tp SSRS2008. My question is, 1. I can't connect to SQL 2008 at all, I tried ODBC and SSRS reports. TCPIP is enabled. 2. Now the SSRS 2008 url is http://servername /prodreports, How do I change the URL to reports.company.com Thnaks, Hi, can you try outside of SSRS (via ODDB Admin) if you are able to connect to the ODBC datasource. If you are using SQL 2008 I would recommend the Sql Server Managed Provider instead of ODBC. You can change the url reservations in the RS Config Tool (RSCONFIGTOOL.EXE) Best Regards Klaus Sobel &...

Userenv errors 1058 and 1030 on clients
Hello, I'm bursting my head with this already. Clients complaint that their logon 50% of the tiimes don't sync (using redirected folders). If they cancel the sync, or either logon without lan, and after that plug in and sync manually, it goes ok. It just doesn't happen most of the times at logon and logoff times. On the server side I have no events on this. On the client side I have plenty, all stating that: "Windows cannot access the file gpt.ini for GPO cn={6C5E2B58-133A-4744-8CDD-89D66A73793F},cn=policies,cn=system,DC=iasopor,DC=local. The file must ...

Formula Cell Error
Hi all, i have a problem with the following code, would appreciate if anyone can give me some help on this. Basically everything works fine except for this line: Cells(i, 12).FormulaR1C1 = "=SUM(J" & StartCount & ":J" & EndCount & ")" The cell will reflect "=SUM('J2':'J3')" instead of "=SUM(J2:J3)". --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub Test() For i = 2 To 100 Step 1 Cells(i, 1).Select If Cells(i, 1).Interior.ColorI...

Error
My HR users are seeing a new error when trying to update one of the fields on the "Position Extra Fields" Screen (located at "Position Setup" Screen -> "Position Extra Fields" Screen) The error is "This employee record has been changed since you opened this window. Changes won't be saved." I can duplicated it also, even when signed in as admin. I tried tracing it but see nothing that helps. A SQL trace shows an attempted insert to HRPOS022 then next a Select to Dynamics..Sy01700 (holds the error messages) Ca...

Money internal error when I download from bank
Help! was using M04, recently upgraded to M05. After new install was prompted to use MSN passport- realised afterwards I didnt want to. After reinstall and restore from backup, I am now finding that when I download from Royal Bank (Canada) there is an "internal error" and money restarts. It often does this 2 or 3 times on restart, and Ive lost the downlaod data from the bank- Im fed up with having to restart and type entries by hand. Have I a setting wrong somewhere? ...

REPOST Re: Trying to get mailbox lock from process
Has anyone made any headway on this issue? I am currently trying to determine if any informative messages are logged on the server side. --=C ####################### Hi Brent, Is it possible the mailbox is being accessed by another client at the same time? -Michael On 10/21/04 12:38 PM, in article BD9D5E5D.473D%brent@hazmatexplo.org, "Brent DeCracker" <brent@hazmatexplo.org> wrote: >> Michael, >> >> Just to throw my two cents in - I'm having the same problem, and it didn't >> occur until I upgraded to 11.1. I've been using th...

Pivot Table with Where clause?
Hi all. Hope you're having a great holiday! But back to business :). Let's say I have a worksheet with three columns: Employee, Assignment Name, and Complete (Y/N). There is a one-to-many relationship between Employee and Assignment Name. I understand how to make a Pivot table to show the total number of assignments for each employee, but how would I make a pivot table showing for each employee the number of assignments where Complete = Y? Thanks! Ken Add the Complete field to the Page area of the pivot table. From the dropdown, choose Y, and the pivot table will be filtered f...

fast increasing database with only tables
I made an application in msaccess97 and converted this to access2000, this is the front end. The backend is still an access97 database (this is because I found some indexing problems in an access2000 database and this seems to be working perfect) The database is in use by approximately 25 persons at the same time for about 1.2 year now. The size of the database stayed about the same for a period of 1 year. But recently the backend grows very fast (from 200MB to 1000Mb in one week time) every time it is compressed, its size is reduced again. To find the reason for this I compacted the da...

Item Price List Copy Error
Hello - I am using GP 9.0 and have been utilizing the "Copy Price List" option from the price list maintenance window. This has not given me any problems in the past. However, now when I go to copy a price list (I select the item#, select the source item #, and then when I go to process, an error message comes up on the report printout that states: "Item in use or has been edited by another user". We have no idea why this is happening as no one else is editing the item. Please advise as to what we might do to fix this error. Thanks in advance! Are you sure th...

Windows Live Mail Error
For the last two days I have been trying to send some emails, but I'm getting and error message: Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC68 That's not the complete error message. Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here.=20 We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. =20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Teresita" <Teresita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:3123D0B2-59CE-4F44-BFA6-25883FB7F6BC@microsoft.com... ...

ERROR... Please Setup Biller First
After entering several Billing Transactions all of a sudden the error message "Please Setup Biller" came up. I could no longer get into the Project "Biller Transaction" screen. Prior to that the document number quit automatically entering the "Billing Transaction" screen. Please help! You might need to increase your document size to something larger. Perhaps it's only a few characters wide? "Jill" wrote: > After entering several Billing Transactions all of a sudden the error message > "Please Setup Biller" came up. I cou...

Backup error Access Denied
I have been recieving the following error message for a while and can't figure out how to fix it. It is only happening on one mailbox. "Backup - \\MBMAIL\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes Access denied to file Jhon Doe [jdoe]Top of Information StoreSync IssuesServer FailuresMail Delivery (failure jdoe@xyz.com)." Help Please Can you access the mailbox from a mail client? If so, you can use mdbvu to look at the Top of the Information store folder, and delete the message in there. If you cannot access the mailbox, then I have seen it where some users think they are ...