Error 'Invalid object ##Options' while running Multilevel query in

I created a company in GP9.0 with Analytical Accounting  + Service Pack 1,
created a transaction dimension and some codes, posted transactions in POP,
GL and Inventory.

When I ran the Multi level query wizard, i got the error '[Microsoft][ODBC
SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name "##Options" when I gave all
the values and the system started to run the report.

What could be the problem?

Thanks - Murali

The options you are selected in MQW are stored in temp table and using that
"##Options" table is created in run time.It might be because the temp table
will be blank and "##Options" will not have created.Then any sql statement
try to access "##Options" will get that error.

Please update the steps how you created the error.

Thanks
Pradeep

"Murali Krishnan Musaravakkam Samaram" wrote:

> I created a company in GP9.0 with Analytical Accounting  + Service Pack 1,
> created a transaction dimension and some codes, posted transactions in POP,
> GL and Inventory.
>
> When I ran the Multi level query wizard, i got the error '[Microsoft][ODBC
> SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name "##Options" when I gave all
> the values and the system started to run the report.
>
> What could be the problem?
>
> Thanks - Murali

0
PradeepMV (108)

query 02-20-08
How do I create an an append query that activates the append after 5 days On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:51:01 -0800, Gunther Dawson <GuntherDawson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I create an an append query that activates the append after 5 days A Query by itself cannot do this. You can write VBA code to launch the query... but you'll have to explain, five days after what? Do you want to do something today which will cause a query to run on the 25th, to run every five days henceforward, or what? -- John W. Vinson [MVP] I would like the append query to automati...

Sending entire objects via socket vs primitive message fields
I am using a library called "The Network Development Kit". http://www.codeproject.com/internet/ndk.asp The kit allows me to easily establish client/server connections and assemble "messages" (consisting of strings, integers, etc) to pass back and forth between the client and server. With my initial protocol design, I have been passing data via the primitive data field types (strings, int's, etc). The basic logic flow requires me to: 1) Deconstruct the object and assemble the varying field values into a CNDKMessage. 2) Send that message to the server and reconstruct th...

Excel Progrom Error

How to run Word macro in Excel macro
I am trying to run a Word macro in Excel macro. Could someone show me an sample? Thanks Kevin Kevin, Try something like the following Dim WD As Word.Application Dim Doc As Word.Document Set WD = New Word.Application With WD Set Doc = .Documents.Open("C:\doc1.doc") .Run "Doc1!TheMacro" Doc.Close savechanges:=False .Quit End With -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0dfe01c3a3b1$8515c0...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Followup on Copy Objects from Another A2007 db using vba
I created a form with several listboxes (one for each type of object...) allowing a user to select a "sandbox" FE (where newly modified objects have been tested...) and a "Production" FE (where users log in using Tony's AutoFE). The user selects the objects he wants to copy in each listbox (one listbox to a tab...), then clicks the "TransferSelected" button. Herewith the event procedure: Private Sub btnTransferSelected_Click() Dim ctl As Control Dim lngObjectType As AcObjectType Dim strObjectType As String Dim varItem As Varian...

Problems with Using Query with Analyze it with Microsoft Excel
We have a problem with Access 2003 and EXCEL 2003. I have a QUERY from ACCESS 2003 and hit the following sequence of commands - "TOOLS" "OFFICE LINKS" and "ANALYZE IT WITH MICROSOFT EXCEL". I notice the Excel pops up and I see fields being imported and when it is down the Excel spreadsheet is blank - not even a blank spreadsheet comes up. What am I doing wrong. We need Access 2003 to link to the data in Excel so we can edit and modify it using EXCEL as well as ACCESS. Thanks for your help. JW ...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

Re: Writing a resume I'm not sure what I write in objectives #3
"GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... > > "GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... >> >> "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrote in message >> news:eP#YfN65JHA.2656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>> GbH wrote: >>>> but neither is a resume!!!! >>> >>> So you're complaining about the lack of acute accents when people >>> refer to a r�sum� as a resume? Why not correct to the intended word >>> rather than a different one - pa...

Embedded graphics in Outlook 2007 running on WinXP
The graphics are visible but I cannot save them as anything other than Scrap (.shs) files. I wish to save as a .jpg. Which configuration have I missed or is there a downloadable solution to this? Regards Please follow KB article 917120 on www.support.microsoft.com When followin the article on step 3 "Start the imaging program that you want to use." - you can use paint as the imaging program Regards "PeterL" <peterl@national.com> wrote in message news:uhYQ19fuIHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > The graphics are visible but I cannot save them as anything oth...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

How to change dafault option of Text Import Wizard?
When importing a data from file, Raw data : TestID 00001770 11:05:49 8275.75 0.726376 TestID 00001771 11:05:53 8293.84 0.72549 TestID 00001772 11:05:58 8291.29 0.724395 TestID 00001773 11:06:03 8283.01 0.735552 TestID 00001774 11:06:07 8264.74 0.717463 TestID 00001775 11:06:12 8241.47 0.697707 TestID 00001776 11:06:17 8270.08 0.696421 TestID 00001777 11:06:22 8300.33 0.709703 TestID 00001778 11:06:26 8335.09 0.76689 TestID 00001779 11:06:30 8335.74 0.762716 TestID 00001780 11:06:36 8313.61 0.760062 But, what I just need is fourth column of each row, such as 8275.75, 8293.84 Then I use the f...

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

how do i query Multiple Databases in access?
Help… I need to create an access database that would query Multiple Paradox Databases the Paradox Databases all have the same fields. the purpose of the access database to check all the Paradox Databases for any differences from the master and flag and variance with a indicial Paradox Database. Dan :) Danc383@hotmail.com wrote: > I need to create an access database that would query Multiple Paradox > Databases > > the Paradox Databases all have the same fields. > > the purpose of the access database to check all the Paradox Databases for > any differences f...

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error