Error DBMS

I'm unable to use the  inquiries and report screen on certain vendors.
The
system
gives the following errors:

The stored procedure createSQLTemp returned the following results:
*DBMS*:

Any Ideas???

0
marbelysg (22)

Are you sure it did not say Error DBMS 99999?  If so, look up the number in
the Dexterity DB GP_SQL Errors table or post the number here

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"NanyG" wrote:

> I'm unable to use the  inquiries and report screen on certain vendors.
> The
> system
> gives the following errors:
>

> The stored procedure createSQLTemp returned the following results:
> *DBMS*:
>
> Any Ideas???

0
info4071 (3004)
5/22/2007 11:52:01 PM
You might have duplicates..  Contact support to get the script that will
search and delete duplicate records..
Marisol

"Richard L. Whaley" wrote:

> Are you sure it did not say Error DBMS 99999?  If so, look up the number in
> the Dexterity DB GP_SQL Errors table or post the number here
>
> --
> Richard L. Whaley
> Author / Consultant / MVP
> Documentation for Software Users

> http://www.AccoladePublications.com
>

> "NanyG" wrote:
>
> > I'm unable to use the  inquiries and report screen on certain vendors.
> > The
> > system
> > gives the following errors:
> >

> > The stored procedure createSQLTemp returned the following results:
> > *DBMS*:
> >
> > Any Ideas???

On May 22, 9:01 pm, Marisol Britton
<MarisolBrit...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> You might have duplicates..  Contact support to get the script that will
> search and delete duplicate records..
> Marisol
>

> "Richard L. Whaley" wrote:
> > Are you sure it did not say Error DBMS 99999?  If so, look up the number in
> > the Dexterity DB GP_SQL Errors table or post the number here
>
> > --
> > Richard L. Whaley
> > Author / Consultant / MVP
> > Documentation for Software Users
>
> > Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at
> >http://www.AccoladePublications.com
>
> > "NanyG" wrote:
>
> > > I'm unable to use the  inquiries and report screen on certain vendors.
> > > The
> > > system
> > > gives the following errors:
>
> > > The stored procedure createSQLTemp returned the following results:
> > > *DBMS*:
>
> > > Any Ideas???- Hide quoted text -

Do you have the script that will
search and delete duplicate records??? Please Helpme ...

marbelysg (22)

MSExchangeMU Error
I've been getting the following error on our MS Exchange 2003 Server. Metabase Update failed replication 5 times with error 80070003 (The system cannot find the path specified.). Please change the diagnostic logging level of MSExchangeMU to 'minimum' or greater to find the source of the problem. I change the diagnostic loggong level to the highest, but no additional information is provided. Can anyone give me some direction on how to resolve this? ...

Outlook 2003
I recently upgraded to Office/Outlook 2003 and have two questions: 1) I have attempted to customize Outlook Today in Outlook 2003 from 3 column Standard to 2 column Standard (or any other option). After I hit save it changes the look, but once I click into my Inbox (or other part of Outlook) and then return to Outlook Today it is changed back to 3 column. 2) My Outlook Today page is also missing a graphic which usually resides to the left of the date (the graphic is now replaced with a box with a red "x" in it). Thanks for your help in advance. Tom The DLL file that co...

Error Message: RPC Server is unavailable. Win32 c00706ba
Hi! Since a couple of days I get an error message within the System Manager MMC of Exchange 2003 SP2 if I try to open the database property tab of a mailboxstore from my desktop. This is very strange because if I try to open the same tab from the Exchange Server directly everthing works fine. SP2 is installed on both - server and desktop. Does anybody has got a hint for a solution or even an explanation for that?! Hi Take a look at the following MS KB: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320073/en-us The symptoms are a little similar and the error is the same, and I suspect the problem...

Report Writer - error message
i'm working on updating our SOP blank packing slip form and received an error message when trying to print it - Max symbol length exceeded: increase MAX_TOK_LEN. we have GP version 10. Any suggestions on what caused this and how to fix it? ...

CString error when moving VC++ 6 project to VC++ .NET
I'm trying to move a VC++ 6 project to VC++ .NET. Unfortunately, I'm getting the following error when I compile my code under VC++ .NET. (I don't get this in VC++ 6.) Code: CARM2000 tempArm(pModemPort, address, CString::CString(), NULL); Error Message: .... error C2039: 'CString' : is not a member of 'ATL::CStringT<BaseType,StringTraits>' with [ BaseType=char, StringTraits=StrTraitMFC_DLL<char> ] Does anyone know what's causing this error? My project doesn't use ATL (at least not to my k...

Runtime Error #6
Outlook 2000 will not open. I get the following message: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C:\programfiles\microsoftoffice\office\outlook.exe This application has requested the runtime to terminiate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information. " There is a box on which I am instructed to click OKAY. Upon clicking okay Outlook disappears. Have you tried running Detect and Repair from any Office program? >-----Original Message----- >Outlook 2000 will not open. I get the following message: > &g...

Messaging subsystem error???
On my pc (XP with SP2) I'm running Outlook '97 on one account and Outlook Express on another. Both have functioned just fine for almost 2 years. Several weeks ago, my wife opened Outlook '97 for her mail and got the following error: "Microsoft Windows(TM) Messaging Subsystem Spooler has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." She has been unable to get or send mail since. My Outlook Express has worked just fine throughout. Any thoughts on how can I get her back in business? I tried going back with XP's system restore, bu...

OWA Public Folder Error 400
While on the local network, I can access public folders via OWA just fine. From outside, the popup starts up for Public Folders from within OWA and I receive and "Unknown Error 400". Any ideas on how I could solve this? Note: We are behind a bordermanager firewall who is proxying our front end exchange server. Take a look at this thread, talks about Firewall not allowing HTTP-WEBDAV-Extension to pass through. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.exchange2000.setup.installation/browse_thread/thread/51c8951aca0cf48c/f7cdf1b1b103ae18?lnk=st&q=owa+public+folder+fire...

Calculated Fields showing error results
I am trying to get a calculated field to work within a pivot table. The two fields in the pivot table which I'm referencing are sales and Profit dollars. I want the calculated field to show gross profit dollars (percent to total sales represented by profit), but without any error values (!value, div/0, etc.) where there are no sales for a particular line (i.e. customer) in the timeframe I'm analyzing. The formulae I've tried are: =If(iserror(Profit/Sales),"",(Profit/Sales)) =if(isna(Profit/Sales),"",(Profit/Sales)) =if(isnumber(Profit/Sales),(Profit/Sal...

Queue Error
I have define a queue with an email.. when I send a mail to this email, an activity is create and it goes to my queue.. But My text is cropped .. I have only the first char .. Someone know this bug ?? Thx Cbu My server was 1.2 & email router 1.0 ... I have upgrade to email router 1.2 and it's work ...

Error: CRM Sales for Outlook cannot go offline.
Hi, I'm getting this error on two out of four clients when I try to synchronise or go offline. "CRM Sales for Outlook cannot go offline. The Microsoft CRM server was not found." Everything else works fine on the client, i can pull up any records (accounts, Quotes, etc.) fine. It just won't let me go offline. All four machines and users are in the same domain in AD. I have reinstalled the CRM Client on the machine (along with the MSDE) to no avail. Any ideas what could be causing this? Thank in advance. Joel try this When attempting to go offline with the Microso...

Error 3077 Recordset.FindFirst using dates
I am using Access2007 and VB 98 . I have a table whose model is as follows: tblPays FromDate ToDate MonthlyPay 01/03/2008 29/02/2008 7770 01/03/2009 28/02/2009 7970 01/03/2009 28/02/2010 8300 The dates are formatted in Indian Style(dd-mm-yyyy) I have a function now to find the monthly pay rate for a particular period. For example, the period 01-10-2008 To 31-12-2008 should give the monthly rate: 7770 Function MyPay(datFromDate,datToDate) Dim db AS Dao.Database Dim rst AS Dao.Recordset Set rst = db.openrecordset(tblpays,dbopendynaset) “ Now I want to find the monthly p...

Error 8152: String or binary data would be trucated when using upsizing wizard to SQL Server
Hi, While running the upsizing wizard to upsize an access 2003 db to SQL Server 2000 I get the following error: Server Error 8152: String or binary data would be truncated. Server Error 3621: The statement has been terminated. It looks like a field in the resulting table is not large enough to handle the data being inserted but I have no control over this since the wizard is creating the table... How can I find out what is causing the problem? Any idea on how troubleshoot or fix it are welcome. Thank you for your help. Hi, what you can do - try to upsize without transferring data,...

Error C00D1199 with wmv
I get a D1199 error when trying to play a wmv file attachment in an email in Windows 6. I can play the file after I download it. I've had this problem with other wmv email attachments. My wife has no problem opening the attach on her laptop with the same versions of Windows and WMP, but her codec is from Cyberlink Corp, while mine is from NeroAG. WMP version 11.0 Download codecs automatically checked Has anyone had a problem with a Nero codec? How can I replace the codec? Thanks On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 12:34:01 -0800, Mike <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:...

Error Message #7
I all of a sudden can't view anything in office. As soon as I open something that I have used in the past I get an error message. The message is unable to read file. I tried to create something and save it I did but I can't open it. Everything in office is like this Word, Excell, etc. Does any one have any ideas. Thanks Hi Dell, I would write down the error message and search Google groups with the message or part of message enclosed in double quotes. http://google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*Excel*&num=100 Then if you can't find a solution post to newsgr...

Runtime Error 438
I was trying to set up a spreadsheet that would play a sound byte when it was opened. It works on my computer and works when I email it to individual people but when I send it out using an email group they all get a Runtime Error 438...any ideas? Take a look at Knowledge Base Article 200271. I think it boils down to the users not having the same DLLs has you do. >-----Original Message----- >I was trying to set up a spreadsheet that would play a >sound byte when it was opened. It works on my computer >and works when I email it to individual people but when I >send i...

Error starting CRM from the Web
I've just installed CRM on a Windows 2003 Server. The Win2003 Server is joined to a domain that is based on Windows 2003 Small Business Server. The Win2003 Server is configured as an application and file server. Doesn't have Active Directory, DNS, or any other services running on it, since SBS2003 handles all of this. I'm trying to add users to CRM in the Win2003 Server via the Deployment Manager, but find that I can't see from any of the users that are in AD on SBS2003. I then tried to add users to CRM manually by calling up the CRM web site on the Win2003 Server. How...

What is error 0x8004014F?
The operation failed. An object could not be found. The above error code. I can't use my outlook. Help. ...

Hotmail strange error
Please someone help me, I don`t know what happened with my hotmail. Well I used to use it everyday to send my emails, ok. But today when I logged in it erased all my email and looked like it whas a nem email. There was just a welacome message from hotmail but all my important emails were gone :( What had happened? I had important messages on there. What should I do know? Sorry for my bad english, I`m from Brazil. I`m desapointed :C Make sure that another e-mail program hasn’t downloaded the messages from Hotmail and stored them in another location. "Giovana Cover" &...

Why am I getting a 530 Authentication error when I try to email
Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Cannot send the message. Verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 530 Authentication is required before sending [R0107005]' I can receive emails fine, but can not reply. Have you configured authentication to your SMTP server, the same as your POP server? "Bob B" <Bob B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC57F988-6C2E-45C0-AA06-1344397C4853@microsoft.com... > > Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Cannot send the message. Verify the > ...

Offline Address Book error on Outlook 2003 Clients
I have searched far and wide for the solution and have yet to find it. This is a known error for exchange 2003 as there are more than 100 posts regarding the problem here. I have tried every KB article that was listed in previous posts to no avail. Most posts have no replies. As far as the error goes this is it. An error occurred while opening Microsoft Exchange Offline address Book files on the Microsoft Exchange Server see Your Administrator. Microsoft office could not download address book. The Offline Addr Book is there and I have rebiult several times. Still error. I don&#...

DEP Protecion Error
hi Everyone, I just searched this newsgroup and didn't find my answer, so here's my question. We have noticed that after the Windows server 2003's were upgraded to Service Pack 1 we receive a DEP error when it tries to communicate. I researched DEP and found that it is a new security function of Service Pack 1. What can we do for a workaround? We are not using the newest version of HQ Client, although the second to last major release. Please let me know. Thank You! eric ...

automatical error reports to Microsoft
Hi. Years ago, I elected to send those auto messages to MS when a program crashed. I now feel I have done my civic duty and no longer wish to participate. Somehow, I accidentally found a place to turn it off, and for a few days or weeks maybe had blessed relief. Now Outlook is back to asking me to send a report every time it crashes...which is a lot. Anybody know how to tell it to stop asking? I'll be eternally grateful. -- hammar2007 It is a function of Windows XP. Please look up Error Reporting in Windows Help and support, and follow the links to change the settings....

sp3 install fails with error code 0x800710D9(unable to read from o
HP pavillion A1430N Xp version 5.1.2600 sp2 build 2600 X86 based AMD Athlon 64xdual Install goes well until right after a restore point is set. Get "unable to read from or write to database"Does anyone haave any ideas?- Thanks,- gship http://support.microsoft.com/kb/915169 is applicable to SP3 WinXP SP3 - Read all prerequisites for a successful installation http://msmvps.com/blogs/harrywaldron/archive/2008/05/08/windows-xp-sp3-read-all-prerequisites-for-a-successful-installation.aspx -=- 02/09/1004:59:13 pm "gship" wrote: > HP pavillion A1430N &...

Letter Writing assistant error #2
I have some users that receive this error when trying to use the letter writing assistant (employee letters is where this is happening) LWData.RMP is locked for editing by 'another user'. We use Dynamics on a terminal server, 9.0 SQL server 2005. Does anyone know how to correct this? Other users seem to be able to use the same employee letter and do not get this message. -- Doug Sorry, the error message is: LWAData.TMP is locked for editing, I had a typo in my first messasge... -- Doug "Doug" wrote: > I have some users that receive this error when try...