Error: "customizing security roles" while installing CRM SBE on SB

Just wanted to make sure this could be found in the newsgroup...

There is a known bug when installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Small
Business on Microsoft Small Business Server R2 Premium (whcih ships with
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Workgroup) when SP2 of SQL Server 2005 is applied.

Symptoms:
Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server
http://Servername/reportserver. Error: The feature: “Customizing security
roles” is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.

The knowledge base reference can be found here:

You can obtain the hot fix from Microsoft Technical Support Services.

-Mike

--
Micheal LoPatriello
Coordinator,

And my apologies for accidentally cross posting to the GP newsgroup.

--

"Micheal LoPatriello" wrote:

> Just wanted to make sure this could be found in the newsgroup...
>
> There is a known bug when installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Small
> Business on Microsoft Small Business Server R2 Premium (whcih ships with
> Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Workgroup) when SP2 of SQL Server 2005 is applied.
>
> Symptoms:
> Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server
> http://Servername/reportserver. Error: The feature: “Customizing security
> roles” is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.
>
> The knowledge base reference can be found here:
>
> You can obtain the hot fix from Microsoft Technical Support Services.
>
> -Mike
>
> --
> Micheal LoPatriello
> Coordinator,
> Luna Development
> mlopat@lunadevelopment.com
> http://www.lunadevelopment.com
0
mlopat (88)

Error: "customizing security roles" while installing CRM SBE on SB
Just wanted to make sure this could be found in the newsgroup... There is a known bug when installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Small Business on Microsoft Small Business Server R2 Premium (whcih ships with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Workgroup) when SP2 of SQL Server 2005 is applied. Symptoms: Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://Servername/reportserver. Error: The feature: “Customizing security roles” is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services. The knowledge base reference can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb...