Embedding Web Browser in GP forms

Hi,
We need to include a Web Browser within Gp form.
Is there a way to embed Activex Controls on GP forms?

Thanks & Regards,
Sup
0
sup (57)
4/24/2006 9:11:01 PM
greatplains 29623 articles. 6 followers. Follow

3 Replies
534 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 10

No, this is not possible to do with Dexterity.

patrick
mbs dev support

-- 
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.


"sup" <sup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:93440548-D88E-4820-A936-01B01D6F4F7D@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> We need to include a Web Browser within Gp form.
> Is there a way to embed Activex Controls on GP forms?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Sup


0
prot1 (1345)
4/25/2006 12:52:06 AM
A webbrowser control can be put on a vba form.  I've done it with v7.5

Reid

"Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message 
news:Or6ESMAaGHA.1348@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> No, this is not possible to do with Dexterity.
>
> patrick
> mbs dev support
>
> -- 
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no 
> rights.
>
>
> "sup" <sup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:93440548-D88E-4820-A936-01B01D6F4F7D@microsoft.com...
>> Hi,
>> We need to include a Web Browser within Gp form.
>> Is there a way to embed Activex Controls on GP forms?
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> Sup
>
> 


0
warrex (71)
4/25/2006 1:15:11 PM
Can you email me an example. My email is scott-williams@hotmail.com

Scott

"Reid" wrote:

> A webbrowser control can be put on a vba form.  I've done it with v7.5
> 
> Reid
> 
> "Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message 
> news:Or6ESMAaGHA.1348@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> > No, this is not possible to do with Dexterity.
> >
> > patrick
> > mbs dev support
> >
> > -- 
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no 
> > rights.
> >
> >
> > "sup" <sup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:93440548-D88E-4820-A936-01B01D6F4F7D@microsoft.com...
> >> Hi,
> >> We need to include a Web Browser within Gp form.
> >> Is there a way to embed Activex Controls on GP forms?
> >>
> >> Thanks & Regards,
> >> Sup
> >
> > 
> 
> 
> 
0
scott7693 (519)
4/26/2006 6:06:01 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces: