electronic document delivery for purchasing #2

it seems mad to me to that MSBS have done half the job by doing electronic
Doc Delivery for sales only.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c97b6ab7-2c48-431a-a536-24dd57136437&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Hi Jason,

You'll have to look to third party products such as our eMailer Manager
product that can email, fax, and EDI POs, picking tickets, and packing slips.
 We also handle EFT Remittances.

Darren
http://www.binarystream.com/eMailerManager_POP.asp

"jason chance" wrote:

> it seems mad to me to that MSBS have done half the job by doing electronic
> Doc Delivery for sales only.
>

> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c97b6ab7-2c48-431a-a536-24dd57136437&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Darren (170)

Unapplied Payments Not showing in the Apply Sales Document window
I have payments that are not applied to several invoices. The problem is that these invoices are not appearing in the Transaction / Sales / Apply Sales Document window. Is there a way to update the tables so that the invoice appears in this window so I can apply the payments? I have run link-check and this did not help. Any help would be appricated!! You have to select the payment or credit that has money open to application prior to the unpaid invoices showing to be applied. IIRC it automatically defaults to show any outstanding credits, if you want to see payments you need to click on ...

ReadOnly Visio Document
Hi, I would like to lock a visio document so it can't be modified by th user. How can i write that in my Vb code? I've tried something like that : intRead = Visio.ActivePage.Document.ReadOnly intRead = True but it didn't work! pleaz help! thanx Avalon2 -- avalon2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- avalon27's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=18 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=69035 Visit - http://www.officehelp.in | http://www.officehelp.in/archive/index.php | http://www.officehelp.in/index...

solver add-in #2
does anybody know where i can turn to find help with how to use the solver add-in? the Help function is pretty useless. thanks. You can check the developer's site: http://www.frontsys.com/xlhelp.htm In article <05a901c347bc$de0db590$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "dick ziegler" <zieglrs@chevrontexaco> wrote: > does anybody know where i can turn to find help with how > to use the solver add-in? the Help function is pretty > useless. thanks. I would suggest buying a used college-level textbook in management science / operations research that uses Excel ...

Difference between 2 Opportunities reports
Can you help me to understand the difference between 2 Opportunity reports: 1. Pipeline Chart report by sales stages 2. Pipeline Chart report forecast by sales stages ...

Problems opening newer Word documents
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel After installing the latest software update this morning, I'm unable to open newer versions of Word documents. When clicking it asks if I want to convert, after confirming, it keeps on giving error message 'There is not enough memory of disk space to convert this message'. I was able to open the same documents yesterday. (p.s. I have enough disk space left) The first thing I would try is a power-off reboot. That error indicates that one of the software modules has not dropped in to place. Rebo...

how can I add proofreading comments in Publisher documents?
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 03:46:03 +0100, Naomi wrote (in article <58420F6A-8BD2-426C-B809-3F7F98B24C29@microsoft.com>): > And I see you're another who can't follow the simplest of instructions written in the plainest of English. Before posting again, do read MS's guidelines. Makes it easier all round - some servers will scrap posts with empty bodies, therefore it's in your own best interests. On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 03:59:23 +0100, magrat_garlick@hotmail.com wrote: >On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 03:46:03 +0100, Naomi wrote >(in article <58420F6A-8BD2-426C-B809-3F7F98...

Using Word as Email editor #2
Greetings, Anyone know why "Use word as my email editor" would be greyed out when using Office 2003? Thanks in advance, P Because you are not running Outlook 2003. They have to be running the same version for that feature to work. "Support" <support@techeads.com> wrote in message news:c8fb94a5.0408311419.4d8b8bec@posting.google.com... > Greetings, > Anyone know why "Use word as my email editor" would be greyed out > when using Office 2003? > Thanks in advance, > P I have the entire suite ... outlook 2003 and word 2003. "Megan Ki...

Electronic Date Stamp
Is there a way to auotmatically insert into an E-Mail the date and/or time it was opened by me? ...

3D Scatter Chart #2
How can I plot three columns of numericla data as a 3D scatter chart (x,y,z axes) using excel? Is this possible? No matter, found one myself from a previous post (courtesy of Andy Pope): http://www.andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm "rmellison" wrote: > How can I plot three columns of numericla data as a 3D scatter chart (x,y,z > axes) using excel? Is this possible? ...

Can I undo something saved to restore a document?
In excel, I typed info that went from A to Y. I moved the cells from V over to D so I could type the info in A and B on the end of the doc. I needed to see A and B, then everything between D and V was hidden. After I finished, I forgot to move the cells back, and I saved the doc. Can I recover or undo more than it's allowing me? On 18 May, 19:24, dreamc7215 <dreamc7...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In excel, I typed info that went from A to Y. I moved the cells from V over > to D so I could type the info in A and B on the end of the doc. I needed to > see A and B...

Correlation between 2 or more variables
I have the following information for total costs, total revenue,# of orders, #of units as well as the information as what constitutes the total costs. I would like to know how would I go determining if I changed total costs by varying one the the costs that affects it for example training costs, how that would affect # of orders. I tried regression analysis using Excel but the output did not make any sense "gpadmani@yahoo.com" wrote: > > I have the following information for total costs, total revenue,# of orders, > #of units as well as the information as what co...

Exchange 2003
This coming Friday I will be adding a Windows Server 2003 to my current Windows 2000 domain. Yes, the 2003 server will be the new domain controller. At this point, I feel comfortable with the addition of the server 2003. My question is more centered around my exchange server. I have Exchange 2003 running on Windows Server 2000, and what I want to do after moving to Active Directory 2003 is run Exchange on Server 2003 and not on Server 2000 like it is now. Currently I backup exchange with Symantec (Veritas) Backup Exec 11d. I have both the exchange agent and the open files agent....

remove underline from 2007 document
I am trying to Remove underlining on a word document. I figured out how to un bold. Please help Ctrl+A to Select All. Then Ctrl+U twice to remove underlining. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Milew" <Milew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F44D759-1E77-4350-818D-613A049E4BED@microsoft.com... >I am trying to Remove underlining on a word document. I figured out how to >un > bold. Please help > your suppose to click underline then click undue clear button....

Adress Book #2
In the help file it states... "The Outlook Address Book is created automatically and contains the contacts in your Contacts folder" I imported my contcts from a .csv file and the address book was not automatically created. So when I make a new e-mail press "to" the outlook address book is empty and if I try to add a new entry to the outlook address book is says "a new entry could not be added. PLease use the contacts module to create this entry." to which if I do it still does not show up in the address book ? Thanks Keith You will need to include some in...

Problem with document()
Hi, I have inconsistent behavior of document() function which I hope someone can explain. I have Windows Service (runs as LocalSystem) that perform some Xslt transformation. In the stylesheet I load another Xml document using document("http://localhost/myfile.xml") syntax. I use XmlUriResolver object with credentials set to DefaultCredentials and pass it to the Transform method. Everything works fine on my workstation (WinXP x64, Framework 1.1, IIS 6). Now, I have a production server which is Win 2000, IIS5. The same service works here using domain account with all nessesa...

How to print 2 pages per A4 sheet, on both sides in Publisher
In Publisher 2007 I have made a booklet. Each page is half A4 size. I want to orientate standard UK A4 paper landscape, and print two (portrait orientated) pages per sheet, printing on both sides of the paper (i.e. 4 pages when printed both sides). I should then have two sheets which I can fold in half to result in an 8 page booklet. I set up the Publisher print dialogue and despite print preview being what I want, I am getting four pages per sheet not two. If I use the printer's dialogue box then OK the settings, it returns to the Publisher box - but the settings on this have ch...

Having difficulty with online registration #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I've been using Office 2008 for 2-3 months, but it no longer lets me open it. Before this problem occurred, it began bugging me to update Office. So I finally did. After the update, I tried running Excel, but it asked me to register online. So I tried. But it asked me for my PID (Product ID), which I don't have written down and I cannot find it. The registration page said I can find it by opening Excel and viewing Help / About. BUT IT WON"T LET ME OPEN EXCEL WITHOUT REGISTERING!!! So I am stuck in this vicious cycle. How m...

Were these 2 things addressed in M07?
Dear NG: Two things In earlier versions of Money, in the Account Register of a brokerage account, the Investment Transactions view would show the Account Value in the lower right hand corner and the associated Cash accounts Ending Balance in the lower left hand corner. That feature went away. Have they returned it in M07? A bug in my M06 version was when you went to close Money, File > Close... the "Back Up When Money Closes" window would open with the choices of "Settings..., Back Up Now and Postpone. If however you changed your mind about closing Money, clicking t...

electronic licence
Hi, Is it possible to purchase a windows vista home basic product key on line? I'd like to validate an illegal installation (inherited). Couldn't see the facility on the MS web site. Or would I be better just to go to the store and buy the package (solely for the product key) Thanks!! Jim It is the same if buying on line or going to the store. Better to buy the media with the license and install the purchased media after removing the pirated version -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not an...

ADC Replication #2
A couple of days ago while my servers were replicating via ADC our T-1 went down. When the connection came back up the a diabled copy of every users was created in AD with mail enabled. When users tried to log into their email Outlook said their email mailbox could not be found. I got that fixed but, now the GAL on our 5.5 servers is routing email to the wrong email address for every user on our Exchange 2000 machine. Anyone have any idea how to clean this up. Should I export the GAL, manually edit each user and re-import the CSV file or is their an easier way? We are running a mixe...

Slow mail delivery from new Exch 2003 box
I have Exch 2003 installed on my network on a Win2000 server. I've just installed Exch 2003 on a 2003 member server joined to that domain. Now I have two Exch 2003 servers in my Org. I created a test mailbox account on the new Exch 2003 server. Whenever I send email from the test account, it is very slow to arrive (28mins). If I move that mailbox to the old Exch 2003 on the Win2000 server, it arrives to the recipient instantly. If I run the DCDiag & Netdiag tools; Is there anything in particular in need to look for? Please Help anyone! Post some more info on your AD infrastuct...

Open Office documents
I have several spreadsheets which I have created in Open Office environment. Now my employer got me Excel Office 2007 and I'm supposed to convert all these open office documents into Excel . What would be the best way to save my Open Office document so that it would be working ok in Excel ????? Thanks Hi, You can open OpenOffice spreadsheet files directly from Excel 2007. After you do that you should choose Office Button, Save As, and save them as an Excel 2007 workbook. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Sam" wrote: > I have...

Outlook 2002 sends blank body emails #2
Hi All, I've been having this problem on and off for a couple of months. The frustrating thing about it that it only happens on a few emails and I don't seem to be able to replicate the issue on demand. Problem. When sending and replying to an email the body of the email is sent blank. It is sent thru to the recipient as blank and also appears in my sent items as blank. I send my emails as HTML through an exchange server. I'm using Outlook 2002 SP-2 (10.4712.4219) and Windows 2000 Professional. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Regard gibby157 ...

Word Document
Am typing a document in a table format, two columns.Two questions. In column 1 Last Names are typed, It is a conversation between two people. Their names are all typed in capital letters. I want to change the characters to first letter capital all other lower case. Any Ideas. Also, for whatever reason, is printing vertically. Any ideas of how to correct it so the name prints horizontally. It has only occured once If you are working with this table (and it is a table, not an importe Excel worksheet) in a Word Document then the solution below shoul work. I must add the caveat that...

RMS v1.2 allows multiple returns of the same invoice.
I know this sounds imposssible, but i have seen it happen myself. And was is total shock and disbelief. I have a friend that has RMS v1.3 in a hardware store and it is possible for some odd reason to perform multiple returns on the same invoice without any warnings or errors being generated from RMS. Does anyone experience that with thier current installation of RMS, aslo does anyone have an explanation? Regards Don yes. just overlooked by development i guess.. anyone have a word if it has been fixed in the recent hotfix? "donphillip" <phillipd@hugginsrenada.com> ...