EFT vendors should not be pulled into regular check batches.

An EFT vendor payment batch has to be created prior to creating a regular
check batch (each time).  Check batches should never pull in any EFT vendors
for payments.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=bc80a237-5954-47bd-88b3-1ac1e0d1b5b8&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
PaulCrabb (11)

This batch has been marked for posting by another user.
I got an error message above in GP 8.0 when trying to transfer items through a batch. I reset the MKDTOPST field in SY00500 from 1 to 0 to disable the error message and deleted the matching record in IV30200 in order for posting to run. Is this the method to resolve the issue or not? Am I missing any other backend tables? If you have experience the similar issue or know how to troubleshoot this issue, please help. Thanks! KTN: You also need to delete the batch from SY0800 in the DYNAMICS database. Do not delete anything from IV30200 - this is a transaction history file. It is ...

Resize check box and have "x" instead of a check
Is it possible to resize the size of the check box? I know I can resize the text portion of a check box, but I would like to make the box larger. I would also like to change the check mark to an 'X', is that possible? Thanks Tim Tim, It is not possible to change the size or use a 'X'. There is a way to simulate. Use 2 Label. 1: Borderstyle: 1 Name: Chk1 Caption: "X" Font: The size you like Size: to fit the "X" Location: Where you like it to be 2: Borderstyle: 0 Name: Lbl1 Caption: Your text Font: The size you like Size: minimaal...

EFT Addenda Information
Is anyone familiar with the new functionality in version 10.0 of GP that allows for the file setup needed to provide addenda information so that it can be processed as part of the file generation and submission of EFT's for Payables? Many vendors want not only the EFT, but the remittance information electronically as addenda to the payment. Although the feature of EFT addenda information was advertised, it seems to be very limited. Ultimately, how do you set up the EFT addenda in EFT File Format so that all documents (invoices and/or credit memos) on a payment are included as deta...

How to check the size of the message
Hi How do i check the size of a mail in OWA.Can seems to find it... C What version of Exchange? In Exchange 2K3 it should be just part of the default view. Nue "Craig from Huguenot" <CraigfromHuguenot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84B9CABA-8F32-4BFA-A381-182F76183F07@microsoft.com... > Hi > > How do i check the size of a mail in OWA.Can seems to find it... > > C sorry, i had the wrong view. Thanks "Nuevo" wrote: > What version of Exchange? In Exchange 2K3 it should be just part of the > default view. > > Nue...

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Trying to pull a NNTP feed into Exchange 2000....
Hello all, There is program out there call "nntp//rss" that converts RSS/ATOM web feeds into NNTP news feeds. My goal is to allow my Exchange users to read a select group of RSS feeds without having to install extra software or plug-ins. When I setup the feed, as a pulling peer, Exchanges gets the list of groups ok.. but it doesn't pull any of the actual messages.. Here is an example of the chatter between the nntp//rss and Exchange server: RSS> 200 nntp//rss v0.5-beta-1 news server ready MSE> mode reader RSS> 200 Hello, you can post MSE> date RSS> 500 command ...

FWD: Check out the critical pack which came from the Microsoft Corp.
--zomfjqwgro Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="eynxmozyxd"; type="multipart/alternative" --eynxmozyxd Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lphkcyxg" --lphkcyxg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your ...

EFT Payables void transactions appear on EFT file
How can we exclude payables transactions from showing up on the EFT file after we have voided the transaction? Is there any way to accomplish this without having to update the database directly? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/...

How to get the hInstance of Statical Regular MFC DLL within itself?
Any help will be appreciated! The simplest method is to store it when you get the DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH notification in DllMain. joe On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:17:05 -0800, flashlib@gmail.com wrote: >Any help will be appreciated! Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm Thanks Joseph, But there's no DllMain in Statical Regular MFC DLL. Joseph M. Newcomer > The simplest method is to store it when you get the DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH notification in > DllMain. > joe > On Tue, 13 Nov 2...

A Challenge!!
I want to create a sheet containing all of the data from multiple sheets (or workbooks). The good news is that each of the source sheets follow the same template with the same column headings. To give you an idea of the objective I need an overall consolidated sheet containing all of the information in the original source sheets. So for example I have a sheet containing systems for our MI team and one for systems for our claims team. The destination sheet should contain info from both teams in the same sheet. Ideally this would be linked so that it is updated when the destination sheet i...

Show This Folder as E-Mail Address Book DIMMED can't check box
Outlook 2003. When I am sending a New Email Message or replying, I must manually type in the To, CC, BCC fields. I can't mouse on the To..., CC..., or BCC... and then select contacts from a list because nothing appears in the "Show Names From the:" drop down list. I assume this is because I must (one at a time) right click on my Contact Folders, Outlook Address Book TAB, and check the box "Show This Folder as E-Mail Address Book". But I can't check the box because it is DIMMED. John "J.J." Jackson You need to install the Outlook Address Book service...

SETTING UP AN EFT PROCESS
i want to take advantage of our bank's "Integrated Disbursement Servicess" and I believe using "EFT" will do this. This service allows me to generate a file to transmit to our bank and they either issue an ACH transaction or print a check and mail it for us. The transaction file needs to have the same informaiton as our current check stub. I would like to talk to someone that is already doing this. Thanks -- RON COX ...

How to do check for factors in formulas?
I need help creating a function. The goal is to parse formulas from cells A1 to A5 and find the values of each factor. Example: A1 - "A+B=CD" A2 - "C+D+E=A" *Notice the double digit in the first formula. In this example the macro needs to parse these two rows and find the values for A,B,C,D and E that satisfy the two formulas. The idea behind this function is to be able to type simple formulas in several rows and have the macro calculate whatever the different factors are that satisfy all the formulas. Any help would be appreciated on how to do this. ...

Check boxes and conditional formatting
I'm still working with a worksheet, and I got it so if you type or select from a list the word "TRUE" into a cell in column G, then columns A-F in that row will have their font changed to bright red. So that's figured out. But if I want to get all fancy and put a checkbox or radio button in each cell of the G column that will do the same thing (change the font color of the row to red, then back to black when unchecked) how do I do that? I got a macro to work on checking the box, although I don't know how easily I can copy and paste it all for 1500+ rows) but I...

Wrong Vendor ID
One of the Vendor ID contains single quote(eg: MAMA'S) and purchasing T/B report is not generating when we include this vendor. Thanks This is either by design or a bug. My bets are on the latter. However, using quote symbols in fields is always a potential problem. Your best bet is to check with support to see if this is a bug. If it is, it won't cost you a support call. "JC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00b601c4ab00$7e4160a0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > One of the Vendor ID contains single quote(eg: MAMA'S) > and purchasing T/...

How do you remove an eft record from the eft file generation
Wrong vendor used for invoice and eft. After discover both invoice and payment were voided. The invoice was re-entered using the correct vendor code and payment was made by manual check. The eft record is still in the file gereation, how do I correctly remove the record - keeping in mind I need a paper trail for the auditors. Can you just delete it from the ACH file, adjust the totals, and write a memo? -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-8550 fax: 972-692-7472 &qu...

Check payment query
Hi Everybody - We need to make a query/report that will show the following: check number/check date/invoice # that it paid/invoice date The part I am struggling with is the invoice date. I have this query - but I can't figure out how to add invoice date [not check date] SELECT 'KSLP' AS company, A.VCHRNMBR AS PaymentNumber, A.VENDORID, A.DOCDATE AS CheckDate, A.DOCNUMBR AS CheckNumber, CONVERT(numeric(10, 2), A.DOCAMNT) AS CheckAmount, B.VENDNAME, A.CHEKBKID, DB_NAME() AS CompanyID, GL20000.JRNENTRY, GL20000.SOURCDOC, GL20000...

Check Information
Good evening. I am new to Money for the most part. I used Money 2004 Standard and downloaded my bank transactions daily. I have upgraded to MS Money 2006 Deluxd and am trying to use the Online services and automatic updates. Money connects to Key Bank fine, but none of the check information is brought over (check number, memo, etc). So, I end up having to go to KeyBank anyway, so it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to use the online services. That's where I've always gotten to. "langley111" <langley111@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Computer Checks Edit List Credit Memo
When printing out the Computer Checks Edit List it is printing a Credit Memo as well in the remittance section. Does anybody have a way of not having the Credit Memo print out on the Edit List? Thanks Kevin Kevin, To exclude credit memos from your check run, you will need to uncheck Credit Memos from the Automatically Apply Existing Unapplied section of the window before building your batch. Now, the question to you is, do you want credit memos not to show up on the edit list but still be considered for application? If so, then you will need to exclude using Report Writer by creatin...

Filtering to pull up certain information
I have a lookup box that pulls up different contract numbers (Contractnum). With those different contract numbers, I have a lookup box that pulls up the different invoices with that number (Workordernum). My problem is I want to only see the invoices for that certain contract number. Right now (Workordernum) pulls up all the invoice numbers for the (contractnum) I select. J, I think you mean your WorkOrderNum brings up ALL existing Invoices, rather than just those Invoices associated with the selected ContractNum. So, if I understand... The query behind the RowSource of Wo...

EFT vendors should not be pulled into regular check batches.
An EFT vendor payment batch has to be created prior to creating a regular check batch (each time). Check batches should never pull in any EFT vendors for payments. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Ne...

Automatic settling of EDC Batch #2
Is there a way to stelle an EDC batch automatically in RMS, or an add-on that accomplishes this? This would be very handy. Thank you in advance. ...

Bug:V 9.00.281 Prints multiple 1099s for each vendor based on add.
Check 1099 print in v9.0.0281. It prints multiple 1099s for each vendor based on number of vendor addresses all for the same amount. It should only print one 1099 for each vendor to the primary address. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micros...

1099 box vendor class
Please add a 1099 box to the vendor class ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ae3e324b-f63e-403f-925c-f9c654b1d266&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains There is ...

EFT File regeneration
We have a situation where the EFT for Payables file only added the two header records to the EFT file even though there are vendors to be paid. Is there way to regenerate the EFT file w/o having to void the original documents and reselect them for EFT payment? This is GP 9. ...