EFT Table List

Does anyone know where I can get a list of the tables and fields used by EFT
for Receivables?

Thanks in advance

Russ Worth
0
RussWorth (21)

In GP - Tools->Resource Descriptions->Tables

Product = EFT for Receivables management
Series = Sales

There is one table in the System series.

You can print this to a txt file and clean it up in Excel for a nice
reference if you need these tables a lot.

Mark (DynamicAccounting.net)

On Aug 14, 10:12 am, Russ Worth <RussWo...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a list of the tables and fields used by EFT
> for Receivables?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Russ Worth

0
mpolino (496)

Pivot Table Data Disappears
When I click on the data in the pivot table and deselect a column by unchecking it, it disappears from the data list and I can't get it back unless I go back to the layout & manually put it back in each time. Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening? Thank you! You can't prevent this from happening. When you remove the check mark for a data field, you're removing the field from the pivot table. In other dropdown lists, you're just hiding an item in a pivot field when you uncheck a box. When you remove a field, you have to drag it back into the pivot tab...

Lot Attribute table-IUSCOUNT filed
Hi Folks The Lot Attribute Master table IV00301 has a field called IUSCOUNT. Does anyone understand what that field is all about please? [Ver 10 sp 3] Many thanks Sheila ...

EFT Addenda Information
Is anyone familiar with the new functionality in version 10.0 of GP that allows for the file setup needed to provide addenda information so that it can be processed as part of the file generation and submission of EFT's for Payables? Many vendors want not only the EFT, but the remittance information electronically as addenda to the payment. Although the feature of EFT addenda information was advertised, it seems to be very limited. Ultimately, how do you set up the EFT addenda in EFT File Format so that all documents (invoices and/or credit memos) on a payment are included as deta...

List based on a date
I am looking for a function or code to extract from a list , names of those persons whose anuual fee payment due date is within next 15 days.This output list be a report or in a separate sheet which always reflect current status of the above function. Example :sheet 1 r/no -- col a------------col b----------------------------col c 1 ---name----------membership date--------------annual fee 2. ----david----------09-feb-2003--------------------$60 3. ------mark----------08-jan-2001--------------------$50 4. ------rosy-----------*********--------------------*** 5. ------cary-----------05-...

How do evaluate tables and insert record if none exist
Any help would be appreciated, Does anyone know how I can evaluate 2 different tables i.e. JobPurchases and JobParts, and insert a record in the tables using the following code? If there is already a record in the two tables I do not want to insert the record. if a record does not exist then insert record. DoCmd.RunSQL "INSERT INTO JobPurchases (WorkOrderID, EmplID )" _ & "SELECT WorkOrderID, EmplID " _ & "FROM [Work Orders] WHERE WorkOrderID = " & Me.WorkorderID ...

Order Table
HI, I have some questions regarding integrating web store with RMS... 1) Why can´t I see the "Order Table" when I query it in the Administrator? I have the structure but there is no PUBLIC_ equivalent and it returns a syntax error when I do a SELECT * From Order 2) What are the reference number and channel type fields in the "Order Table"? 3) What are the values for the Status field in the "Exchange Table"? In the docs I have only found that 1 means the order is processed. DOes 0 means it is not processed? are there other values? 4) I am integrating O...

5.5: use contacts public folder as mailing list?
Hi everybody, I have unsuccessfully been trying to set up some kind of simple mailing list based on the contents of a public folder. I have found a workaround using an Outlook 97 local address book, but I can't believe that that is the only answer. I have tried setting up a distribution list, but emails sent to that list just end up in that folder, rather than use the addresses from the folder. The usenet provided me with similar questions from the past, but surprisingly I couldn't find an answer. Michael ...

EFT Payables void transactions appear on EFT file
How can we exclude payables transactions from showing up on the EFT file after we have voided the transaction? Is there any way to accomplish this without having to update the database directly? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/...

List number of permutations for text nums
I've got 4 digit text nums in A1 down In B1 down, I would like to list the corresponding number of permutations, eg: 7777 1 1777 4 0044 6 2477 12 1234 24 Game for any formula, udf or other vba solution Thanks for insights Sub permutations() Dim I As Integer, J As Integer, Rng As Integer Rng =3D Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row J =3D 1 Range("A1").Select Do Until ActiveCell.Value =3D "" For I =3D 1 To Rng Cells(J, "D").Value =3D "'" & ActiveCell & Cells(I, &qu...

Month Data in a Pivot Table?
This may be somewhat difficult to articulate, but ... I know that I can easily create "logical looking" (i.e. left to right) Jan - Dec, column headings in a pivot table when the "source" data simply has a column called "month" and another column called "hours" (see example below). But, if the source data is layed out so that the months are separate column headings and run left to right (Jan thru Dec) and each has a value in it (e.g. hours), can I get this into a pivot table format where the months are column headings and the hours are presented ...

SETTING UP AN EFT PROCESS
i want to take advantage of our bank's "Integrated Disbursement Servicess" and I believe using "EFT" will do this. This service allows me to generate a file to transmit to our bank and they either issue an ACH transaction or print a check and mail it for us. The transaction file needs to have the same informaiton as our current check stub. I would like to talk to someone that is already doing this. Thanks -- RON COX ...

annoying problem with distribution lists
Hi. I keep my outlook PST files on a poratbale drive that i carry and share between my laptop, home PC and work PC. I have a terrible problem with distribution lists. i haven't detected the pattern yet but when i send from certain PC(s) the Outlook on that PC cannot recognize the members of the list. I get an error that none of my accounts could send to the recipient. When i click the recipient i get the highly informative message "Cannot perform the requested operation. the command selected is not valid for this recipient.". The help thinks i'm trying to access someon...

Table
I am trying to create a table where I will have 'years' in a vertical column on the left and discount rates across the top (landscape). The contents of the table would be various net present value calculations of a stream of cash flows. I can't seem to figure out how to do this without hardcoding the results of the various discount rates? Any ideas? -- jcastellano ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jcastellano's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30986 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/s...

Transaction Table Relationships
Has anyone found the relationships between the Journal, Transaction and Transation Entry tables? I want to run custom reports and require the field relationships to continue - thanks! I have 2 documents that outlines therelationships of all tables in Store and HQ. Each document is about 130 pages. If you need this please email me: afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Regards Afshin Alikhani CEO - Retail Realm -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Clinton Boyda" wrote: > Has anyone found the relationships between the Journal, Transaction > and Transation Entry tables? I want to ...

Updating a table based on two tables
Hi everyone, I have two tables i.e Bills, Payments. I issue bills to clients based on table bills. When I receive payments from clients, I enter data using Payments table. What I want is to create a third table say ledger based on two table. I want this table updated whenever I issue bill. And enter details for payments as well so that I will be able to get balance amount due to the client. I will be obliged if anybody plz help and give any idea. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200705/1 On Tue, 22 May 2007 11:54:49 GMT, &...

Show randomly a value from the list
I have a list of names of my colleagues, m trying to show the name randomly from this list without duplication. I've make my own formula to show this but m not able to stop the duplicity. Any kind of help on this will be appreciated, even solution is in VBA or excel format. How do you know which names have been selected previously? Is there a separate list of previously selected names? "Amit Sony" <amitkumarsony2412@gmail.com> wrote in message news:025a1c65-4f37-45bc-8dd9-42f0268137c6@m10g2000pbk.googlegroups.com... >I have a list of names of my colleagues, m trying ...

Multi currency exchange table issue
We have two companies using the same Exchange Table ID yet in the 'available rate type' one company shows buy/sell/average as the choices..the other company only shows buy/sell no average. How is this possible if they are both using the same Exchange Table ID? Michael, What rate type each company has access to is set on the Select Multicurrency Rate Types window (Tools > Setup > Financial > Rate Types). -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com "Michael...

Pivot Table Field Settings
I have a table where one column of my data that I am counting will have Zero or Null Values in some rows. How do I exlcude those rows, so the data shows mee all non Zero items ...

Link Tables
I am currently building a Customer database, which comprises of 2 parts, namely the the Customer List detailing customer information and Customer Visit Log detailing dates and times of visits to their site. This will be in two separate forms. Just wondering how I can link up the field in both tables together. Because I wanna show the Company Name and Plant Location in both forms but wants it to be inter-connected. Not really familiar with Access functions and stuff. Thanks in advance In order to do this correctly and avoid future problems you should have a Primary Key Field in each ta...

Multiple Table Query
OK, its been awhile since I've posted but this group is the best.. Here's my problem: I am using data validation that is connected to the 2 categories below Widows Benefits Widows Benefits with Survivors Each category will be connected to 2 tables for a total of 4 tables. I have used VLOOKUP for a similar problem. I named the tables included the names in the formula..everything worked great.. but with these tables the return values are in more that 1 column.. Here's what I mean.. Based on the age of the widow & year since death and the table will return a value( I have the...

Paste a sub-table from a larger table
I need to paste a selection of data from a larger table on another worksheet, subject to preset requirements. I know how to select the required data field, but I don't know if there is a way to paste this data onto a new worksheet in its sub-table form? You can use an Advanced Filter to extract data from a table. There are instructions in Excel's Help, and here: http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html GrantM wrote: > I need to paste a selection of data from a larger table on another worksheet, > subject to preset requirements. > > I know how to select ...

Manufacturing Pick List issue to site
We have determined the following: 1. If the Mfg Bill of Materials issue to site is blank, 2. The picklist then looks at the first router step workcenter ID and uses that as the Issue to site 3. If the BOM has an issue to site for each component, then the picklist uses that site. Is there any options in manufacturing to tell Dynamics that we would like to use the post to site from the MO entry window? thanks -- Doug Technically, although the transaction shows an issue to site, the items are issued to WIP and no quantity on hand is tracked. Does not matter which site is used. --...

Custom Animation of tables
Powerpoint 2007, Windows XP, Custom Animation. Is it possible to animate the entrance, exit and modification etc of individual columns, rows or cells of table? I can seem only to be able to animate the whole table's extrance, exit, modification etc. cheers & TIA Chris -- Chris Watts chris@watts-bros.co.uk (synonymous with ctwatts1@btinternet.com ) Unfortunately, you can't animate parts of a table. You can copy or cut it, CTRL+ALT+V to paste special and choose EMF or WMF, then ungroup the EMF/WMF twice. Group parts as necessary and animate. -- Ec...

List words starting with a specific letter
I am trying to get a list of words starting with a specific letter.. something like I have 3 sheets.. Sheet1, 2 & 3 Sheet 2 has data in B:B Sheet1 has the letter in B2 and result should appear in Sheet 3 Can anyone help me on this please..? AdvancedFilter with a formula criteria: =A2=LEFT(A2,3)="nut" http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/advanced-filter.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Kash" <Kash@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0704EB8-E018-49CC-8390-AD545A5DCFED@microsoft.com... >I am trying to get a li...

Pivot Tables #16
What are the point of Pivot Tables? I was asked about it at work, and I have no idea what they are and how useful they are? Very useful, you could have a look here to make a start, http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-pivot-tables.htm Regards, Alan. "Jason Woolsey" <jasonmwoolsey@me.com> wrote in message news:72F80D21-15FD-4B00-B934-FE2A46EACC3B@microsoft.com... > What are the point of Pivot Tables? I was asked about it at work, and I > have no idea what they are and how useful they are? Hi Jason They are the hidden gem in Excel. A fantastically easy way of ana...