EFT posting to bank rec, option to post in total

Hi,

In A/P EFT bank rec posting is there an option to post one total for the
batch?

P/R has this option has this option on the Direct Deposit Setup window.

Thanks
0
Glen1 (157)

Online Bank Logon
I have money 2002. (v10.0) and setup 2 bank account on it. One with commerce bank in NY and ther other JPMorgan Chasae, also in NY. I put in my login with the commerce account that i have with the bank. i had not problem there, loging in and getting my history. when i did the same with chase, using the correct login and my pin, it never connects. my log in into chase is not my ss#, i have alogin and my pin is more then 4 digits. can any one help me fing a way to setup my chase bank account into money? Thank you... What is the error? Have you contacted Chase? Make sure that you tell...

How to set DEFAULT print options in Excel to print gridlines?
I would like to set the default page setup to print gridlines so I don't have to go tell it to print the gridlines every time I do a new document. Any way to do that? Thanks! Create a template called Book.xlt with the default settings you desire. Store this file in the XLStart folder (typically C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\XLStart ). This template will be used to create any new workbook. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "LKR" <LKR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B644E...

This batch has been marked for posting by another user.
I got an error message above in GP 8.0 when trying to transfer items through a batch. I reset the MKDTOPST field in SY00500 from 1 to 0 to disable the error message and deleted the matching record in IV30200 in order for posting to run. Is this the method to resolve the issue or not? Am I missing any other backend tables? If you have experience the similar issue or know how to troubleshoot this issue, please help. Thanks! KTN: You also need to delete the batch from SY0800 in the DYNAMICS database. Do not delete anything from IV30200 - this is a transaction history file. It is ...

Money 2006 Employee Stock Options
Why aren't my stock values correct? Using basic math 10 shares @ 41 is 410, but money comes up with anything from 84 to 64 The "value" of Stock Options is based upon the spread between the current price and the strike/grant price. So, if you were granted the option to purchase this stock at $30 and the current price is $41, then each share has a value (to you) of $11. There is also an option/setting for the Portfolio that allows you to show the value based upon either "vested" or "total shares granted" so that you can see what the currently vested shares a...

EFT Addenda Information
Is anyone familiar with the new functionality in version 10.0 of GP that allows for the file setup needed to provide addenda information so that it can be processed as part of the file generation and submission of EFT's for Payables? Many vendors want not only the EFT, but the remittance information electronically as addenda to the payment. Although the feature of EFT addenda information was advertised, it seems to be very limited. Ultimately, how do you set up the EFT addenda in EFT File Format so that all documents (invoices and/or credit memos) on a payment are included as deta...

Analytical accounting posted entries details are missing
Hi All, We have posted a purchasing transaction entry with dimension codes. After posted this in general ledger we are not able to view the dimension details in Journal entry inquiry. We found in backend tables(AAG3000X) are missing the same. This is not only happening in purchasing module, it is happening for all modules even entries which are posted directly in GL. We are using GP 10 with SP1 and SQL Server 2005 SP2. Please guide me to solve this issue. Hi Jay, Have you deployed AA to all computers with GP? Is this happening all the time or intermittently? Init...

What does Post mean?
I have just started using Outlook XP. I see a menu item File > New > Office document. If I select Word there is a Post button on the tool bar. Pressing it seems to save the document somewhere, but where? What is the purpose of this function? Thanks. Post saves the item to the currently open outlook folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange S...

Completely, totally and utterly OT: Picture It! Photo & Print Stud
Yes, I know the app in the subject's ancient (released towards the back-end of 2001, IIRC) but ISTR that the images and clip-art were of very high quality and I'd like to access it for general usage (i.e. in Publisher and PagePlus X2). I have installed PIP&PS no probs, and can launch it but, when I attempt to open any project (whether blank or predesigned) I am, rather unceremoniously, without the merest hint of an error message, dumped back to the desktop. Now, I am thinking that, when it was first released, XP (I'm running Home SP2) was still either in beta, or had j...

Post Callout SalesOrderDetail
Has anyone set this up? I have set up post callouts for Account and SalesOrder, these work fine. It is not firing for SalesOrderDetail. any suggestions? Thanks,Rick. Here is the SQL: --SALES ORDER DETAIL --this is because I had already set up for Account, using same application for others. DECLARE @subscriberId uniqueidentifier SELECT @subscriberId = SubscriberId FROM Subscriber WHERE Name = 'CRMCallout' UPDATE Entity set EventMask = EventMask = 1 where ObjectTypeCode = 1089 Declare @EntityId uniqueidentifier SELECT @EntityId = EntityId From Entity WHERE ObjectTypeCode = 1089 prin...

In page X of X page 2 titled 1 how do i get right total pages?
I have 26 pages total. I need to start numbering page 2 as 1. This of course works fine but in page X of X the last page says page 25 of 26. How can i fix this? Toggle the field code for field which reads 26, then change to { = { NUMPAGES } -1 } (insert the { using Ctrl, F9) "PawlingJohn" wrote: > I have 26 pages total. I need to start numbering page 2 as 1. This of > course works fine but in page X of X the last page says page 25 of 26. > > How can i fix this? Thank you PJY. It worked very nicely "PJY" wrote: > Toggl...

Linking of two accounts in the same bank
I have two accounts in the same bank: one is a Savings Account and the other is a Checking Account. Periodically, I need to transfer amounts from one to the other. MS Money tries to show them as Expense and creates an expense category for these transfers. I try to change them into 'Not an Expense', but then in the reports it shows these still an an item of expense marked as 'Not an Expense'. Is there a way by which these two accounts could be linked so that money could be transferred from one to the other without being shown as money spent? Thanks. aasghar In microsoft...

TimeZone error while saving any change CRM Tools-->Options
Hi, I have added a new TimeZone in Windows OS (CRM Server) due to the Pakistan DST and since that i am receiving this error while trying to save options, add any attribute vallue, add new CRM user. <code>0x80040203</code> <displaytitle>Invalid Argument</displaytitle> <displaytext>Invalid Argument</displaytext> <description>The Day field on SYSTEMTIME must be on [1,5]. Actual systemTime.day: 28</description> Kindly help me out as i have not found any helping material on that. Thanks. ...

Can anyone see this post?
I tried to post here last night and it still hasn't appeared. I can post to non-MS groups, but not anywhere on the MS server. Have I been blacklisted? If you can see this, please reply. Thanks -- Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling on salads. Your message got all the way to Vancouver, USA don "Cerridwen" <cerridwen@celticnet.com> wrote in message news:eFHBUF9yEHA.804@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I tried to post here last night and it still hasn't appeared. I can post to > non-MS groups, but not anywhere on the MS server. ...

view older posts in OE newsreader
My OE newsreader only shows messages as far back as 12/12/09. How can I set it up to show older posts? I am looking for one that was posted around October/November 2009. Regards Anastas MSNews only keeps messages on the server for 90 days. You can try Google, or the MS Web Interface. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Mikoyan" <Mikoyan@someisp.com> wrote in message news:O2ubU9JuKHA.1796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > My OE newsreader only shows m...

EFT Payables void transactions appear on EFT file
How can we exclude payables transactions from showing up on the EFT file after we have voided the transaction? Is there any way to accomplish this without having to update the database directly? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/...

SETTING UP AN EFT PROCESS
i want to take advantage of our bank's "Integrated Disbursement Servicess" and I believe using "EFT" will do this. This service allows me to generate a file to transmit to our bank and they either issue an ACH transaction or print a check and mail it for us. The transaction file needs to have the same informaiton as our current check stub. I would like to talk to someone that is already doing this. Thanks -- RON COX ...

save as copy option
2 desktops both imaged with the same .gho file; 1 has "save as copy" option under File, the other doesn't. This is when opening the same document from the same source. there is "save" "save as", and "save as copy". I am not familiar with the difference between save as and save as copy, especially on identical installations. any help is appreciated! ...

post wrong date in CM / bank transaction
Hi all , i have some bank transactions entered in wrong date, such as the trasaction suppose post in july 07 but i posted it on november 07 . which mean i post in wrong month/ date . any solution that i can to change the date back to july ? Regards ktk KTK, Cleanest way to fix this is to void the incorrect transactions and re-enter them with the correct dates. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "KK" <KK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83D32F94-F4A0-4DE7-A5C1-E0D3D9C333ED@microsoft.com... > Hi all , > > i have...

Batches mistakenly not posted through to GL
Hello, I have a question regarding batches... My client began their closing process for July the other day and we found 6 cash receipts batches that were posted in AR but did not hit the GL. I have a feeling this was my fault. I had changed the posting settings to not post to or through to GL because I was bringing over beginning balances, and I think I left the settings like that for an entire day last month. These 6 batches in question were posted on that day. Is there any way to post those 6 batches through to the GL now? Do we need to void the batches and reenter every single transactio...

How do you remove an eft record from the eft file generation
Wrong vendor used for invoice and eft. After discover both invoice and payment were voided. The invoice was re-entered using the correct vendor code and payment was made by manual check. The eft record is still in the file gereation, how do I correctly remove the record - keeping in mind I need a paper trail for the auditors. Can you just delete it from the ACH file, adjust the totals, and write a memo? -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-8550 fax: 972-692-7472 &qu...

Post URL
I have a couple of employees that are really applications/systems engineers and have I brought in a former Cobol programmer that is transitioning to help us grow our CRM practice. However, we have no Idea where to start with training them to understand Post URL and the associated web services. Of real importance, we need to have this knowledge in the next 6 weeks as we are doing an install that requires it. Any suggestions on getting my staff up to date or using a boxed app to do the job would be appreciated. Regards, Bill Monreal There is a Microsoft CRM course called "Extendi...

Running Totals
Hi, everyody. I have prepard a worksheet that logs electicity meter readings. Against each reading I want the previous added to the current so I can view a running total of the electricity used for the year each week. Example: Column G shows the KWH used for that week. Column H shows the number of KWH used as a running total. This works okay with (H2)+(G3) H2 being the previous week's total. My problem is, when auto inserting the whole year's column the last entry shows all the way to the bottom of the worksheet. Is there a formula I can use so that the part of the column...

Payroll Posting #2
We have set up a new company that is only running Payroll. It is a very simple payroll with only one Salary code for 9 employees. No benefits, no deductions, no WCB. The first payroll ran perfectly. Payments, ACH file, employee cards, are all looking good. It appears all the payments are showing up in the checkbook, but that is where they seem to stop. A batch was created in the Financial module and shows 9 transactions but zero dollar values. There are no accounts entered and no values entered for any of the 9 journal entries. The posting journal from the Payroll module, when the...

EFT vendors should not be pulled into regular check batches.
An EFT vendor payment batch has to be created prior to creating a regular check batch (each time). Check batches should never pull in any EFT vendors for payments. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Ne...

To Be able to post Questions
I find a lot of the time I have to clear my cookies, history etc in order to post a question to this site. I can log in but when I click new questions then it brings up the box for the questions. However, I cannot view the discussion group choices. I only see a drop down menu and can't read the discussion group. I can' see the I accept button. I can now but I had to delete my cookies to do this?? This has caused me to post some questions more than once and later hours later they show up!! By taken I have been chastise for duplicating posts. Serious users of the ne...