EFT Payables Message

How do I disable EFT capabilities permanently? I am using Mekorma to print
checks and keep getting the message "You have installed Electronic Funds
Transfer capabilities but have not setup this checkbook for EFT.  All
payments will be paid by regular check."
0
sgreer (15)

The DYNAMICS.SET file can be edited to remove entries for third-party
products from loading so that Great Plains can launch without any other
products also trying to launch. To edit the file, follow these steps:1. Make
a backup of the DYNAMICS.SET file in the local Microsoft Great Plains folder.

Note The DYNAMICS.SET file is specific to each workstation. This process
must be completed on each workstation in order to disable the product on all
workstations.
2. To disable the product, find the DYNAMICS.SET in the local Great Plains
folder and right-click it. Choose Edit, and then Notepad will open for you to
edit the file. If Edit is not an option, choose Open With and select Notepad.

Here is an example of what a launch file looks like with one additional
product (SmartList).
Great Plains
1493
SmartList
Windows
:C:GreatPlains/Dynamics.dic
:C:GreatPlains/Forms.dic
:C:GreatPlains/Reports.dic
:C:GreatPlains/EXP1493.DIC
:C:GreatPlains/EXP1493F.DIC
:C:GreatPlains/EXP1493R.DIC

3. In this case, the SmartList product could be removed by the following
steps: a.  Reduce the first number in this file by one. In other words, the
"2" should become a "1". This tells Great Plains that there will only be one
product loading instead of two.
b.  Remove the two lines containing the Product ID and Product Name. In this
case, "1493" and "SmartList" need to be removed from the file.
c.  Remove the paths to dictionaries that would be loaded for this product.
With this DYNAMICS.SET file, the last three lines pertain to SmartList, so
they must be deleted.
The modified DYNAMICS.SET file would appear as follows:

Great Plains
Windows
:C:GreatPlains/Dynamics.dic
:C:GreatPlains/Forms.dic
:C:GreatPlains/Reports.dic
The next time the Microsoft Great Plains is launched from this workstation,
SmartList will not load, only Microsoft Great Plains will load. When the
testing is completed, the modified DYNAMICS.SET file can be removed, and the
backup can be restored so that all products can load again.

"sgreer" wrote:

> How do I disable EFT capabilities permanently? I am using Mekorma to print
> checks and keep getting the message "You have installed Electronic Funds
> Transfer capabilities but have not setup this checkbook for EFT.  All
> payments will be paid by regular check."
0
SteveChapman (349)

How to check the size of the message
Hi How do i check the size of a mail in OWA.Can seems to find it... C What version of Exchange? In Exchange 2K3 it should be just part of the default view. Nue "Craig from Huguenot" <CraigfromHuguenot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84B9CABA-8F32-4BFA-A381-182F76183F07@microsoft.com... > Hi > > How do i check the size of a mail in OWA.Can seems to find it... > > C sorry, i had the wrong view. Thanks "Nuevo" wrote: > What version of Exchange? In Exchange 2K3 it should be just part of the > default view. > > Nue...

OL2003
I�m running XP Home with all updates / service packs applied. I�ve jus upgraded from Office 2000 - Small Business to Office 2003 Professiona and have applied all updates. The computer is connected to Comcas (broadband) through a router for home networking. The machine i configured for 4 individuals/logon profiles (me, wife, 2 kids). Al functionality of Outlook works for all users except me. Outlook indicates that my email d/ls from the server but it fails t appear in any folder (log file at end of post). After searching thi forum and other sources, I have implemented/tried all of th followin...

EFT Addenda Information
Is anyone familiar with the new functionality in version 10.0 of GP that allows for the file setup needed to provide addenda information so that it can be processed as part of the file generation and submission of EFT's for Payables? Many vendors want not only the EFT, but the remittance information electronically as addenda to the payment. Although the feature of EFT addenda information was advertised, it seems to be very limited. Ultimately, how do you set up the EFT addenda in EFT File Format so that all documents (invoices and/or credit memos) on a payment are included as deta...

throttle bandwidth of incoming messages on Exchange 5.5?
I just doubled my incoming bandwith on the Exchange 5.5 SP4 server. Is there a way to throttle the bandwidth a bit - the server is older and is really getting hit when a large file is sent? Same question for outgoing messages. -- Thanks in advance, Les Caudle Les Caudle wrote: > I just doubled my incoming bandwith on the Exchange 5.5 SP4 server. > > Is there a way to throttle the bandwidth a bit - the server is older and is > really getting hit when a large file is sent? > > Same question for outgoing messages. > -- > Thanks in advance, Les Caudle Lower the messag...

Forwarding more than 2 messages results in messages bundled as attachments
Is there any way to forward multiple emails within Outlook (xp) as seperate emails to the recipient? If you try to highlight more than one message and forward it, it will treat the emails as attachments within the message. Thanks the only way is one at a time... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote...

How to pre-fixing messages in the Exchange 5.5 SP4 ?
Hi I am looking to fix automatic messages in my Exchange server for all mailboxes but not using individual auto signature for each mailbox (I have 250 mailboxes !!). My objective is to establish a fixed text for all mailboxes when the users send a mail. Is it possible ? Thanks for your help... Carlos H. chviviani@zipmail.com.br http://www.mvps.org/exchange/imsappend.htm -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "Carlos H." <chviviani@zipmail.com.br> wrote in message news:012301c3c57f$994e9b90$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > I am...

Account Payables Transactions Report
We would like to compare transactions to see where debits do not match credits for one Accounts Payable GL account. The transactions are purchase order invoices (credits) and payments against these purchase orders (debits). Currently, Accounting prints a report from Reports > Financial > Trial Balance > Detailed for the account and MANUALLY matches the dollar amounts. So if we process a Computer Check for $200 in debit, Accounting is searching for the matching $200 in credit (sometimes having to find multiple lines to add up to $200). Is there a way to create a smartlist (w...

Messages lost
Dear all, I am facing with a problem regarding messages arriving from a specific domain, all the messages that comes from this domain does not appear nor in NDR logs (TrendMicro Interscan 7.0) nor in mailboxes that would receives it. The infrastructure is Exchange 2003 with 2 Frontend and 2 Backend, where I could find these messages? Messages sent to the specific domain arrive without problems. Check your SMTP logs first, they will show if you're having any connection related issues. If you have another SMTP gateway in front of your Exchange environment or are using a host...

Leave Messages on Server Checkbox
Greetings, In Outlook 2003, I want to uncheck "leave messages on server" and leave it unchecked as default. It only works during a current instance of running the program. Once I exit and re-start, the box is checked again and I don't want to leave messages on server, or need to go six steps deep into the program each time I run it to uncheck the option. I'm not using exchange, just regular pop3 mail from my ISP. Any help is appreciated, thanks. --Mark ...

Error opening new messages in Outlook 2000
Running Windows 2000 Pro SP4 with Outlook 2000 SR-1a (didn't go to SR2 due to Outlook Security restrictions) and Kaspersky Internet Security ver. 6.0 with Spam disabled and having no issues until this morning. When I try to open a new email in my Inbox it tells me that Outlook has encountered an error and is closing. This error doesn't occur with all messages and I can find no pattern in the messages that do cause the error. I have noticed on the messages that cause the error that their content is empty in the Preview Pane. Any message opened in a folder other than the Inbox are...

Recover messages sended
Hi all, is possible to revover (because sended for error) some messages sended with Outlook and/or Outlook Express? Tia. Maurizio <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > is possible to revover (because sended for error) some messages > sended with Outlook and/or Outlook Express? Do you mean recall the messages? i.e., deleted them from the recipients' mailboxes? With Outlook Express, there is no way. With Outlook, both you and your recipients must be using the same Exchange server and even then it's not always possible. -- Brian Tillman "Brian Till...

intercept messages
Hello, is it possible to intercept messages of a dialog before they are processed? i.e. I have an executable with a class for the dialog and another class in which I want to handle WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN. How should I start? Is a hook appropiate? regards Thomas -- cobuser at gmx dot de cobuser at aol dot com --- XCrypt Document Verification Thomas Latuske wrote: > Hello, > > is it possible to intercept messages of a dialog before they are > processed? i.e. I have an executable with a class for the dialog and > another class in which I want to handle WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN. How ...

Saved Messages in Windows Mail
I want to change where my Windows Mail is saving my email to. How do I do this? Once I do change the location, will all of my previously saved emails relocate there as well, or do I need to change them seperately? If so, how do I do that? Thanks Please explain what you are trying to achieve by relocating the place where messages are stored. There are some limitations to this, so in order to advice you properly, please give more details. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Chris" <Chris@disc...

EFT Payables void transactions appear on EFT file
How can we exclude payables transactions from showing up on the EFT file after we have voided the transaction? Is there any way to accomplish this without having to update the database directly? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/...

retrieve messages
I am trying to retrieve some old messages off a harddrive used as a slave on my system. How could I retrieve out look express messages off that drive? thank you ...

Intelligent Message Filter for Exchange 2003
We want to implement the IMF for exchange 2003, at the gateway level I want to take "NO Action". I mostly want to use the Store Junk Email option. What should I configure my SCL at? I was thinking "5" for both. -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:22:26 -0400, "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote: >We want to implement the IMF for exchange 2003, at the gateway level I want >to take "NO Action". I mostly want to use the Store Junk Email option. >What should I configure my SCL at? I was thinking "5"...

Payables Management Credit Memo Distribution Problem
Hi All A client of mine is having a problem with credit memos applied to one of their suppliers. When the invoice is created, there are 2 distributions: Cr Vehicle Exp +21105.50, Dr Trade Creditors +21105.50. There is no tax, and no discount. However, when a credit memo is applied to the invoice, the distributions are: Cr Vehicle Exp -21105.50 Dr Trade Creditors -21538.47 Cr Discount received -379.80 Cr VAT Input -53.17 Where are these extra distributions coming from? This is obviously a problem because the creditors control account shows the incorrect amount, and the discount received ...

message relaying
Where in exchange 2003 do I check to see if my server is relaying messages. in 5.5 the relay was open by default what about 2003? 2003 is closed by default, but open to autenticated users. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "Gonzosez" <tbyam@hinklemfgNS.com> wrote in message news:u$aeyv5gEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Where in exchange 2003 do I check to see if my server is relaying > messages. > in 5.5 the relay was open by default what about 2003? > > .....and in addition: See http://www.vamsoft.co...

outlook 2003 error message #7
I am receiving an error message when I try to open outlook 2003. It says: personal folder was not properly closed. It then attempts to close the folder but if you hit cancel or if the attempt finishes, outlook closes. I need whatever help anyone can provide as soon as possible. Thanks in advance! ...

number of messages in folders not updating unless clicked upon- also, Microsoft LDAP Directory problem
OK, I have Outlook Express 2003, and I am having some trouble with it. For one thing, as soon as the program starts up, I get a strange message as follows- Micorsoft LDAP Directory Server name- NULL Port- xxxx Username- NULL Password- (blank field) Use Secure Password Authentication (SPA) (checkbox) OK CANCEL APPLY Seeing as it pops up everytime I start OE, I was wondering how to get rid of it. SECONDLY, and probably more importanty, is the number of messages in folders do not updating unless the older is clicked upon. In my older vrsion of Outlook Express, it showed the...

set email message as first
Hi, please help. How do I read the most recent email response first. Each time I get an email response I have to scroll all the way down to the beginning of message to get an answer, much appreciate if you would help! k <k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, please help. How do I read the most recent email response first. > Each time I get an email response I have to scroll all the way down > to the beginning of message to get an answer, much appreciate if you > would help! What is included in the body of a message is completely up to the sender of that message. I...

Outlook gets OLD messages again....
How does this happen? I've got messages coming in from April that I had deleted. May be your provider restored a backup? -- EDV-Service Marchert [Peter Marchert] --------------------------------------- Homepage: http://www.marchert.de Rufnummernformatierung mit EditNumbers Kontakte per Mausklick mit ContactMaker smerf schrieb: > How does this happen? I've got messages coming in from April that I had > deleted. It's 1and1.com.....the girl that answered couldn't do anything but request a sample email from me and promise a call later. This has happened...

NDR messages #4
Hi, i have 2 exchange server server A -- Nt4sp5 with exch 5,5sp4 no mailboxes , no public folders , imc running (dns cost 20) server b -- W2k with exch 5,5sp4 all mailboxes , no public folders , imc running (dns cst 10) i moved all mailboxes from a to B so that server A is only used for IMC the problem i got is -- all internet mail from outside goies to server B but it sends a ndr for unresolve mail to server A with no originator . Result , i have 1500 mail pending in outbound qtueue every day !! why is it going to server A ?? ( i want to remove server A ) thanks !! ...

Message was not Sent
Occasionally, when I send or forward an email it comes back to my inbox with the message: "This email has not been sent, It will be sent by the Microsoft Exchange server" what exactly does this mean? How can I be sure that the message was sent? Thanks ...

Error Message
I had M07 crash issue recently, all the sudden when I started M07 Premium on Windows XP machine it would crash on the "home page" at start up and provide the error message "Money has encountered a problem and needs to close" and the error signature as listed below: Error Signature: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 16.0.0.1024 ModName: msvcr80.dll ModVer: 8.0.50727.42 Offset: 0x0000e4da I decided not to use the MS Article recommendation from the "Microsoft has encountered a problem" errror message because I could read in older "backup data files"...