EFT for Receivables Management should make 1 bank deposit.

Currently, when applying cash receipts using the EFT enhancement, a deposit
is created for each payment.  This makes reconcilation of bank statements
more challenging, since banks will have only one lump sum deposit.  To
facilitate the reconciliation process, EFT payments in a batch should be
deposited in total rather than by transaction.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a27a2209-98e1-4da0-ae5c-328b5b5e8c88&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Misty (15)

Hi Misty,

We've done some custom work around EFT.  Maybe we can help?

Darren
604.444.9213

"Misty" wrote:

> Currently, when applying cash receipts using the EFT enhancement, a deposit
> is created for each payment.  This makes reconcilation of bank statements
> more challenging, since banks will have only one lump sum deposit.  To
> facilitate the reconciliation process, EFT payments in a batch should be
> deposited in total rather than by transaction.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a27a2209-98e1-4da0-ae5c-328b5b5e8c88&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Darren (170)
6/16/2005 9:44:03 PM
Hi Darren,

Would you all be able to transmit the eft files to the bank in detail, but
make the Bank Reconciliation post the batch in summary? It is very time
consuming to find add each transaction sent to the bank and add it up to
match the Bank to the Bank Reconciliation in Dynamics GP.

"Darren" wrote:

> Hi Misty,
>
> We've done some custom work around EFT.  Maybe we can help?
>
> Darren
> 604.444.9213
>
> "Misty" wrote:
>
> > Currently, when applying cash receipts using the EFT enhancement, a deposit
> > is created for each payment.  This makes reconcilation of bank statements
> > more challenging, since banks will have only one lump sum deposit.  To
> > facilitate the reconciliation process, EFT payments in a batch should be
> > deposited in total rather than by transaction.
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a27a2209-98e1-4da0-ae5c-328b5b5e8c88&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Cindy1 (94)
8/21/2006 12:56:01 PM
Darren,

Can you give me more information on the custom work you were able to do
around EFT to correct this issue?

"Darren" wrote:

> Hi Misty,
>
> We've done some custom work around EFT.  Maybe we can help?
>
> Darren
> 604.444.9213
>
> "Misty" wrote:
>
> > Currently, when applying cash receipts using the EFT enhancement, a deposit
> > is created for each payment.  This makes reconcilation of bank statements
> > more challenging, since banks will have only one lump sum deposit.  To
> > facilitate the reconciliation process, EFT payments in a batch should be
> > deposited in total rather than by transaction.
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a27a2209-98e1-4da0-ae5c-328b5b5e8c88&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Lawrence (25)

Not Receiving Email from Some Known Senders
Hi. I just got a new home PC from Dell. I am using Outlook 2003. I am also running McAfee Security Center. I am not receiving email from some senders that I know. They are not going to my Junk Email folder or my McAfee Anti-Spam folder. One sender whose email I am not receiving is my husbands. He is getting a message back from his postmaster that says "Delivery is delayed to these recipients...This message has not been delivered. Microsoft Exchange will continue to try delivering the message on your behalf." Even he sends an email to a distribution list and I am in the ...

Make field Invisible/Visable
I am trying to make a field visible (EmpEndDate) if the EmployeeStatus field is Inactive. I would like it to be invisible if the field is active or null. I have read other posts but still need some assistance. I have the below code so far but it is not working quite right. When I change one record, they all change so I dont know if I need to incude the ID (AutoNumber) in the code? Private Sub EmployeeStatus_AfterUpdate() If Me.EmployeeStatus = "Inactive" Then Me.EmpEndDate.Visible = True Else Me.EmployeeStatus = "Active" Me.EmpEndDate.Visible = False ...

Cannot Send of Receive
How dinfo?o I find our my smtp & pop3 "Joe" <jftodd@vermontel.net> wrote in message news:u3Zl2MF8KHA.1316@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How dinfo?o I find our my smtp & pop3 Follow the settings described here http://vermontel.com/setup-outlook-express They are for Outlook Express, but Windows Mail uses the same settings. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/default.mspx ...

Send/receive function
I've just installed Office Pro 2003 on my computer that is running XP Pro. I've set up my outlook to get my earthlink e-mail. When I press send/receive I get the error message "The operation failed. The object could not be found. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I am also having simular problems I have a imap drive and my personal folders. The microsoft site fix is to remove the profile and recreate. I have done this a number of times even starting from scratch but the problem is still persistant. I have friends with this exact set up who have ...

EFT Addenda Information
Is anyone familiar with the new functionality in version 10.0 of GP that allows for the file setup needed to provide addenda information so that it can be processed as part of the file generation and submission of EFT's for Payables? Many vendors want not only the EFT, but the remittance information electronically as addenda to the payment. Although the feature of EFT addenda information was advertised, it seems to be very limited. Ultimately, how do you set up the EFT addenda in EFT File Format so that all documents (invoices and/or credit memos) on a payment are included as deta...

Problem regarding receiving mails in CRM
Hi Urgent help required regarding receiving of mails in CRM. It would be great if someone can help regarding how users in CRM can receive their mails in CRM apart from receiving mails in Outlook. Rajat. ...

undialog.cpp line 1396 is making publisher unuseable
When trying to open Microsoft publisher i get an error message, assert undialog.cpp line1396 and then stops. I have to cclick on abort to use my computer but Microsoft publisher will not run. I have tried online support with no luck. I am not running the program zoom Text. My computer was running perfectly until yesterday. This is an error that pops up every now and then. There has been no solution. Some folks have had success by upgrading their video driver. A poster offered this solution: My investigation of this problem lead to a probable conflict with a file called MotiveSB, which ...

Multiple copies of e-mail messages received.
I have multiple e-mail accounts and use Windows XP Professional/Office. My incoming POP3 mail server is the same for all four accounts. Whenever I receive an e-mail on one account it is copied four times into my inbox. I use the same settings on my notebook which runs Windows 2000 Professional/Office and my incoming e-mails are not repeated- so I guess this is a problem with XP- Does anybody know how to fix it? ...

PO Receivings batch error
I recieved in about 20 PO's yesterday in a batch, and when I went to post the batch I got the following error: "The stored procedure glpBatchCleanup returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Great Plains: 20488. [More Info] "glpBatchCleanup. Error occurred attempting select from Batch_Headers" The batch also seems to be stuck in the Batch Recovery window, but I get the same error when I try to recover the. Anybody have a suggestion? Is there an error in the stored procedure I need to fix?? Thanks for your help! -Mike Chittick Checklinks cleaned up this same error ...

Exch55sp4 evt ID 2010 - thousands - logs filling too fast
I have Exch55 w/sp4, only email server one network. I am getting an endless series of ma_wait and mt_wait msgs. in the Application Evt log , thousands of them,associated with evtID 2010, MTA connections, MS exchangeIS Private. I can't receive email, telnet test to pop3 and smtp work just fine. Hope I've given enough info, anyone know what is going on and how to stop it ? TIA....rey Seems there are a lot of mis-listed questions/answers in this usergroup......... ANYWAY I need to find some info on stopping relay in Exch 55sp4, there are "Q"s for ex02, ex03, sbs, that all do...

Mailbox Manager Skipping Mailboxes
Hi, I have Exchange Server with SP4 running on Windows 2000 SP4. Recently the Mailbox Manager has been skipping mailboxes and when it happens, we have to restart the service to make it works again. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks in advance, Alex Hey Alex, You may want to turn up logging for mailbox manager to see what's happening when it's skipping those mailboxes. Should be on the Advanced Tab. Also check out the version of mailbox manager as there have been some updates for it too. For a description of the logging levels you can look at KB article: 244586 XADM: Mailbox...

Contolling print output from Report Manager
Hi, I've setup a simple accounts workbook for someone running a smal business. Each one of 52 sheets representing 52 weeks of the year There are four tables on each sheet each associated with a custom view Each week/sheet has a "Report Manager" set for it to print out the fou custom views for that week. My problem is that because Report Manager circumvents Print Manager there does not appear to be a way to control the way it prints thes four tables out. I would like to set it to print 1 page wide by 4 page tall if possible or even set a percentage on the size of th print-out. ...

SEND/RECEIVE PROBLEM #11
I find that, after the computer has been asleep for a while, I need to do a send/receive several times before it works. I first get the block of error messages saying that each email address has failed. Thoughts. (Outlook 2003. Windows XP. Using spampal and norton internet security (but disabling them doesn't seem to make a difference). Problem is not with IP because I access it with webmail.) Thank you. its_my_dime, you wrote on Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:11:12 -0400: > I find that, after the computer has been asleep for a while, I need to do a > send/receive several ti...

CRM 3.0 Rollup 1
If you install the CRM Rollup to the server, do you need to immediately install the client version for them to work? ...or do the clients continue to function correctly and I can spread the roll out to the clients out over the next few days? Thanks! ...

OnShowWindow not received
My application uses a single CFrameWnd class with a bunch of child CDialog windows. I used the wizard to add a message handler for the CDialogs to handle the WM_SHOWWINDOW message. The wizard created all the appropriate macros and handlers: ON_WM_SHOWWINDOW() in the message map and a OnShowWindow handler function. The problem is that the OnShowWindow handlers are never being called. I can see the dialog on the screen and I know it was created correctly and visible, but the handlers are just not being called. Does the parent frame intercept these messages somewhere and not pass them along ...

how do make column numbers 1 throuh 500
I want column "A" to be numbered 1 to 500 Enter in A1: =ROW() and drag down ro A500 or: Enter 1 in A1, 2 in A2, highlight both cell and copy down on the fill handle -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDC5E1B6-960D-491C-9F3E-560E49A5DF9A@microsoft.com... >I want column "A" to be numbered 1 to 500 > And one more for good measure. Enter 1 in A1 Grab the fill ...

I try to import our clients contacts from .csv to ms crm 1.2
Hi all, I try to import our clients contacts from .csv to ms crm 1.2 I can't see any contacts even I add it directly to crm! What's happen? Cheers! the the contact wizard report that you have imported any contacts? run the wizard again and tell us what the wizard says on each screen. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "CEO" <ceo_uk@msn.com> wrote in message news:2C90C485-3726-44B4-B6F1-4E102EDB960B@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I try to import our clients contacts from .csv to ms crm 1.2 > > I can't see any conta...

the email task pane in Windows picture manager does not work.
The task pane comes up but it is greyed out and doesnt work . Cannot use any of the boxes Hi, options in Email Task Pane would only work, if you have Outlook installed on your computer. TC Srikanth "stewart4" wrote: > The task pane comes up but it is greyed out and doesnt work . Cannot use any > of the boxes ...

EFT Payables void transactions appear on EFT file
How can we exclude payables transactions from showing up on the EFT file after we have voided the transaction? Is there any way to accomplish this without having to update the database directly? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/...

Receiving Yahoo POP mail problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Over the past three or four weeks I have been experiencing problems receiving my POP email from Yahoo on Entourage 2008. I have been a long-time subscriber to Yahoo and user of Entourage. About half of the time I receive errors saying that &quot;Entourage cannot find the server. Verify the server information is entered correctly in the Account Settings, and that your DNS settings in the Network pane of System Preferences are correct. Error -3170&quot; or &quot;Communication to server ...

how i can make checkbox on Ms. Excel? #2
how i can make or use checkbox on ms. excel? Open up the forms Toolbar and select the checkbox. Draw the checkbox on the screen wherever you want it to reside. Right Click on it to edit or format the Box. HTH Michael "life_urelife@yahoo.com" wrote: > how i can make or use checkbox on ms. excel? ...

Proper registry usage? & preference management
Hi, I have a few questions regarding proper registry usage (and preference management). 1) Is it ok to keep registry keys open during the lifetime of the program (i.e. open them at start-up and close them upon exit)? 2) I noticed in the code for CWinApp::GetAppRegistryKey() that it uses 3 calls to RegOpenKeyEx/RegCreateKeyEx to obtain the application's key. I'm assuming this is done because the section strings are separate. Are there any problems with just doing RegCreateKeyEx(..., _T("software\\<company>\\<app>"), ...)? On XP it recursively creates the subkeys ...

SETTING UP AN EFT PROCESS
i want to take advantage of our bank's "Integrated Disbursement Servicess" and I believe using "EFT" will do this. This service allows me to generate a file to transmit to our bank and they either issue an ACH transaction or print a check and mail it for us. The transaction file needs to have the same informaiton as our current check stub. I would like to talk to someone that is already doing this. Thanks -- RON COX ...

Winsock : Sample server with Multiple Thread for receiving and Sending
Hi In Multithreaded Winsock server,usually we have 1 thread for each client after accepting the connection. This thread is responsible for receiving & sending data to the client.For asynchronous handling, Is it possible to have 2 socket threads for each client say 1 thread for receiving messages & the other thread for sending messages after accepting the client connection. The receiving socket thread should not block the transmitting socket thread. It should be possible that Rx & Tx executed independently without blocking each other. I don't wont to use CAsyncSocket MFC class....

Outlook 2007 will receive but not send
Worked fine for the last year or so and today, it stopped sending. Receives fine, just wont send. Says send receive error. emails stay in outbox. Is there any more detail in the error message? Could your provider's SMTP (outgoing mail) server be down or having troubles? "wx4usa" <wx4usa@gmail.com> wrote in message news:963dec5e-6f3d-41b1-8ec2-7e5c06151a13@d36g2000prb.googlegroups.com... > Worked fine for the last year or so and today, it stopped sending. > Receives fine, just wont send. Says send receive error. emails stay in > outbox. ...