EFT Cash Receipts Integration - GP 2010

Has anyone here used IM to import Cash Receipts for EFT Receivables?
The file imports correctly but does not tell the system that it is an
EFT receipt.

How can I get the EFT box to be checked in the Cash Receipts Entry
window?  The customer imports 200+ receipts at a time and does not
want to check each box manually, as this worked ok when they were
using GP 9.0.

What is the best workaround for this?  A script in IM for Cash Receipt
Type?

EFT Addenda Information
Is anyone familiar with the new functionality in version 10.0 of GP that allows for the file setup needed to provide addenda information so that it can be processed as part of the file generation and submission of EFT's for Payables? Many vendors want not only the EFT, but the remittance information electronically as addenda to the payment. Although the feature of EFT addenda information was advertised, it seems to be very limited. Ultimately, how do you set up the EFT addenda in EFT File Format so that all documents (invoices and/or credit memos) on a payment are included as deta...

EFT Payables void transactions appear on EFT file
How can we exclude payables transactions from showing up on the EFT file after we have voided the transaction? Is there any way to accomplish this without having to update the database directly? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/...

SETTING UP AN EFT PROCESS
i want to take advantage of our bank's "Integrated Disbursement Servicess" and I believe using "EFT" will do this. This service allows me to generate a file to transmit to our bank and they either issue an ACH transaction or print a check and mail it for us. The transaction file needs to have the same informaiton as our current check stub. I would like to talk to someone that is already doing this. Thanks -- RON COX ...

Cash Account related to Checkbook
I hopefully have a simple question. We need to change the cash account associated with one of our checkbooks (the one we use for accounts payable). Does anyone foresee any problems/weirdness if it gets changed? My thought is to change it when there are no unposted transactions that would hit the "old" cash account. Can I change it mid-month, before we've reconciled the bank statement? I'm hoping yes, because I would assume Bank Rec doesn't care what the cash account is -- once it gets posted in that module, that's it (hopefully). Any insight would be greatly a...

EFT vendors should not be pulled into regular check batches.
An EFT vendor payment batch has to be created prior to creating a regular check batch (each time). Check batches should never pull in any EFT vendors for payments. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Ne...

How do you remove an eft record from the eft file generation
Wrong vendor used for invoice and eft. After discover both invoice and payment were voided. The invoice was re-entered using the correct vendor code and payment was made by manual check. The eft record is still in the file gereation, how do I correctly remove the record - keeping in mind I need a paper trail for the auditors. Can you just delete it from the ACH file, adjust the totals, and write a memo? -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-8550 fax: 972-692-7472 &qu...

Cash flow forecast does not match saving goals data
When editing advanced budget: I set up income and expense parameters. I also set up saving goal. At the final step of the budget set up, it displays a summary, including information about savings goal. If the goal cannot be reached, this information includes the actual sum you will have by the date planned. The problem is that this sum is different from the sum I see at the cash flow forecast for exactly the same date. Cash flow forecast value always lower. Note that I _do_ use budgeting data, not transaction trends, for cash flow forecast. Why it happens, why the values are different?...

Cannot Post or Save in Cash Receipts Entry URGENT
Hi I could not post or save a cash receipt entry transaction if the radio button is cheque. Nothing happens when clicking the post button or save button if batch is filled up. Iam in a very strange situation did anyone encountered the same problem before? Dan On Jul 8, 8:39=A0am, dan <danielta...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I could not post or save a cash receipt entry transaction if the radio > button is cheque. Nothing happens when clicking the post button or > save button if batch is filled up. Iam in a very strange situation did > anyone encountered the same probl...

EFT File regeneration
We have a situation where the EFT for Payables file only added the two header records to the EFT file even though there are vendors to be paid. Is there way to regenerate the EFT file w/o having to void the original documents and reselect them for EFT payment? This is GP 9. ...

DPM 2010 agent installs on Exchange as Standard instead of Enterpr
I have been testing DPM for the first time, using 2010 RC, W2008, and it installs the agent on my Exchange 2003 server as the standard version instead of the Enterprise. Which leaves out the Exchange protection options. what am I doing wrong. Does it make a difference, if you already have a client group configuered and running on the same volume? Randy I have found that the Exchange VSS writer is not running on this server. Is this the reason it is installing as a standard agent license? Thanks Randy "connector" wrote: > I have been testing DPM for the first t...

Entering A Cash Transaction On MSN Money
Greetings, It would seem simple, but I want to be able to enter transactions I pay for in cash into my cash account while on the road. How do I do such a thing...? I have a cash account in Money 05, and want to enter in stuff in that account on the web... Help tells me to use "Money Web Express" on MSN Money, but that isn't anywhere to be found... TIA, Steve ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy ...

EC CASH CARD
On store opration manger under the Tender Types tab/ Property/ General Tab When you scrol down Tender Type. It has one option EC CASH CARD I like to know what is it. Is it EBT Cash option or something else. This a special card used in Europe Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = "Gill" <Gill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A22554F1-7F64-4A40-995C-DDCEC364D4EB@microsoft.com... > On store opration manger under the Tender Types tab/ Property/ General Tab > When you scrol down Tender Type. It has one option EC C...

Cash Flow Forecast #7
I recently moved my money from one machine to the other. I installed on the second machine and used a restore backup to get the accounts on. Now I get a error message everytime I do any transaction. "Due to changes in your Money File, the saved version of the 'Cash Flow Forecast' report is no longer valid. Money has attempted to reset this report, but you should reset it manually to avoid unreliable information" But I can't find anyway to reset the report, any help would be great. Although there is no reset function on the cash flow forecast, you could try changin...

Adding fields to Receipt
Hey guys. My country now requires all receipts to include a sequence number. For such, I added a field to the Transaction table where I hold the number. I added a after_insert trigger on the Transaction table, and I update the newly created row by the POS program, setting the field to the next sequence number. Then, I go to the receipt xml and add a <ROW>"Sequence Number:" Transaction.Field</ROW>. However it says Compiler Error: Token 'Field' was not found. It does not show in the Journal either.. How can I achieve this? Thanks in advance. Isn't the tr...

Logo on receipts
Is it possible to print a small logo at the the top of the receipt? Cheers Yes you can. You just need to map your store logo in Store Administrator. At the same time, enable the Header Logo in Store Ops Manager\Database\Receipt Format Properties. \Franco fmanuel@gisimplement.com Global Implementation Services Inc. "jetspeed" wrote: > Is it possible to print a small logo at the the top of the receipt? > > Cheers hi there, Go to store operation administrator/configuration/Register/store logo. and from SO manager make the logo true.. -- Aliko "jetspeed" ...

Report Writer output file for BACS
Need output file for NAT WEST / RBS Bankline. Any advise on "payment amount" formatting. Result needs to be 12n.2n Every else OK. Using (RW_Padzero - currency_string 12 2 2 ). Can't quite get formattting right. Any help appreciated. ...

Integration Manager error: Arguments are of the wrong type...
Great Plains 8, Integration Manager 8, after installing I trying create integration between GP and OpenAir using IM, however at this moment that does not work. I create new integration with default options in IM, click "Sources" and in window "Add source" choose ODBC/Text -> Text and get error window: "Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another." Source: ADODB.Field Message: Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. Number: 3001 Call stack: B...

EFT Table List
Does anyone know where I can get a list of the tables and fields used by EFT for Receivables? Thanks in advance Russ Worth In GP - Tools->Resource Descriptions->Tables Product = EFT for Receivables management Series = Sales There is one table in the System series. You can print this to a txt file and clean it up in Excel for a nice reference if you need these tables a lot. Mark (DynamicAccounting.net) On Aug 14, 10:12 am, Russ Worth <RussWo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know where I can get a list of the tables and fields used by EFT > for Rece...

make Analytical Account available for Integration Manager
Analytical Accounting tables should be available for import with Integraion manager for all series. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4bb02ac5-b44e-46a8-a92d-...

Cannot see cash flow on Money 2004
Hi, suddenly after an internet update of Money 2004, when I try to click on "Review Cash Flow" button I get the following message: "Please create at least one checking, savings, or cash account before you go to the cash flow forecast" and the system does not allow me to go to cash flow. Could anyone help me solving this problem ? Tks ! Giorgio. ...

PM EFT vs. European EFT in GP10
Hello all, In previous versions of GP, when we have set up customers for EFT, we have done the following: - Enable "DDR and European Electronic Funds Transfer" in Company Options; - Set a file output path in Posting Options for the EFT Payment Register; - Used Report Writer to modify the PM EFT Payment Register to make it look like a BACS file. All of which worked a treat, despite feeling like a bit of a workaround. With the release of GP 10, it's not gone unnoticed that the core EFT features have been beefed up somewhat, allowing the file format to be created through the UI,...

Can a Zerba Printer with a labels be used for a receipt printer
I was wonder if I could hookup a Zebra printer to print receipts in our service department. Was hoping to print on a 4W x 5L label for receipt claim tag This wasywe could use the label to tag the work in the service department and get rid of our old manul paper tags. Any suggestions I would not recommend it, but yes you can. We are using RMS with Zebra TLP 3844-Z printers as our thermal receipt printers. I belive there is little difference between these models and the 2844s... Anyway, we have to tweak the drivers just to get a decent printout for receipts, Z, and X reports. I wou...

Warning 913: Cash Drawer error?
Hi, On one of the cash registers in my client's store is giving an error message everytime you start the POS software. This is a remote cash register connecting to a server running the database (this register has an offline database that sync's back). The error it shows is: "Warning 913: The cash drawer may be locked by another process." Even with no other software running, this error comes up. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix this error? Thanks, Matt Matt, Are you using a OPOS driver for the drawer? Try Manager | File | Configuration | Options tab | ...

UK EFT
Has anyone set up a UK EFT layout using the Swift MT-103 format, specifically for Barclay's bank? We're having a difficult time getting the GP layout to match the bank specs. I think maybe Cindy Reeves at NextCorp has in fact solved this question. E-mail me and I can get her permission to forward her contact information. Leslie -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-8550 fax: 972-692-7472 "Mike Muscarella" wrote: > Has anyone set up a UK EFT layou...

Audio Fade in 2010
I noticed in the new 2010 version that an audio file can be faded at the beginning and at the end. Great feature, and I can get it work when I click the sound icon, but when I play the slideside, it does not fade. Just stops abrutly after slide 6 which is where I wanted it to fade off. I'm getting the same thing. Hmmm. "Mary Sue Helms" wrote: > I noticed in the new 2010 version that an audio file can be faded at the > beginning and at the end. Great feature, and I can get it work when I click > the sound icon, but when I play the slideside, it does n...