EDI Solutions #2

Wanted to know which people had EDI and what solutions there were, not to
mention your experience with them.  We are looking for a small EDI solution
to automate mostly just the 810 and 850 transactions in and out.
0
DNelson (61)

Hi,

If you are interested we can offer a customized EDI solutions as per your
requirements. Please drop a emai to discuss.

Regards,
Manick
Manager-Mid Market Solutions
manick.m@hotmail.com

"Dnelson" wrote:

> Wanted to know which people had EDI and what solutions there were, not to
> mention your experience with them.  We are looking for a small EDI solution
> to automate mostly just the 810 and 850 transactions in and out.
0
manick (194)
7/18/2007 4:22:01 PM
We have an very easy to use and inexpensive EDI module for GP. All of the EDI
import and export functions are controlled from within GP. To minimize the
complexity the mapping and EDI networking is done by SPS Commerce as hosted
solution so you do not need any inhouse EDI translation software.

Howard Johnson
Process Logic
(604) 872-2102
email howard at processlogic dot ca
--
Howard

"manick" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If you are interested we can offer a customized EDI solutions as per your
> requirements. Please drop a emai to discuss.
>
> Regards,
> Manick
> Manager-Mid Market Solutions
> manick.m@hotmail.com
>
> "Dnelson" wrote:
>
> > Wanted to know which people had EDI and what solutions there were, not to
> > mention your experience with them.  We are looking for a small EDI solution
> > to automate mostly just the 810 and 850 transactions in and out.

MSPub breaks up a print to pdf into 2-page segments.
I have a print-merge with sheets 4-up to a page (a set of name badges with source data from an Excel spreadsheet). When I print to a pdf (using Adobe Acrobat/Distiller 6.0) it creates the first one with the first 8 entries on 2 pages, then proceeds to ask for a new pdf name for the next 2 pages of 8 entries, etc. If there were only 8 or 10 badges involved, we could live with it :) But the number is MUCH greater. Does anybody have any idea why this is happening, and if so, how to change its behaviour? My instinct tells me that this its publisher that's causing it and not Acrobat, ...

error #2
i have a inhandled script exception with exception_class_script_out_of_range This would probably be better handled by logging a support case via eSupport. However, to assist you they would need to know the exact message that you were receiving and any details or more info the dialog might provide. They would also need to know what products you have installed (by providing a copy of the DYNAMICS.SET file) and exactly what are the steps to reproduce the error. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions h...

non-zero solution
Hi, I do not know whether i can use excel in this or not. but I am trying to find the non-zero solution to the following equation: 0.6*exp(t*1.0986)-0.6=0.99994572*t but i always get a zero solution. How could i obtain the non-zero solution?I know that there is a non zero value of t satisfying the previous equation. Plz help, A.A.A A.A.A - Here's one way. Let A1 contain values of t, and initially enter 1 (or your choice of starting value) in A1. Let A2 contain the left side: =0.6*EXP(A1*1.0986)-0.6 Let A3 contain the right side: =0.99994572*A1 Let A4 contain the difference, which...

EDI
I was asked to investigate EDI option for Great Plains. Has anyone purchased an integrated solution? which one? and are you happy with it (strengths / weaknesses). Thank you, Maria. I've seen VSync and I wasn't very much impressed with the product - way too many bugs and quite unstable. Though, I am talking about around 25,000 Sales Invoices a day and as many ASNs. We just bought True Commerce and still in the process of completing implementation on one of our customer. We looked at vSync but was not impressed by the feedback we got from their customers. -- http://ddelprado.b...

Help with a Formula #2
I have a worksheet with two columns of data, (Earnings, and Category). I need help in using the SUMIF function or SUMPRODUCT to calculate the total from column A for a group of specific catergories. (i.e. category 1 or 2 or 3). I need to be able to total the earnings for all records that are in category 1, 2 or 3 and not in catergory 4 or 6. Using the below example, I would expect the result to be $48. Column B Column C Earnings Category $10 1 $11 2 $12 1 $15 3 $9 4 $10 6 Thanks for the help try =sumproduct((...

Archiving #2
Well, I guess I should have looked at this newsgroup prior to trying to archive two years worth of data out of my Money 2004 file. What a disaster that turned out to be. It took me two days to fix the problems this caused. This is ridiculous, there are postings on this same topic in this newgroup and people are claiming they are having to deal with 45mb Money files because archiving doesn't work. MICROSOFT, ARE YOU READING THESE POSTINGS??? What is up with archiving? I don't want to deal with a 10, 20, or 30mb files. I ran through the archiving function and it trashed m...

import from eudora #2
I have used Eudora for many years, but am planning to set up my email in outlook. I want to move all of my mailboxes to outlook. Eudora does not have an export function. Do I need to go through something else, such as Thunderbird. I can't use Outlook Express, because it only imports through Eudora v3.0. I have 4.3. Any thoughts on this? "Nate Rosenthal" <ncrose@comcast.net> wrote in message news:IOmdnV5bH5fEddbVnZ2dnUVZ_rbinZ2d@comcast.com... >I have used Eudora for many years, but am planning to set up my email in >outlook. I want to move all of my m...

Filters #2
Help! I've tried every filter in Outlooks customize view facility and I still cannot produce a report that: Has all appointments from today forward. I filter "start" "on or after" "today" (or I use the date) but everytime I do - I get all recurring appointments from previous years. I need those items for this year, but not for 2001-2002 & 2003. Is there any way to filter these out? ...

authentication #2
can i used only PKI to authenticate. and disable otherways to authenticate for email. on user account level. ...

missing buttons #2
I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mails and my send button and now my paper clip button are missing. I've checked in where you can add buttons but they're not in their either. What can I do to find them. Are you using Word as your e-mail editor? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:4E889BAD-E127-4AF8-BC98-7AB117D0B90B@microsoft.com, Sharon wrote: > I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mail...

Custom Retail Kiosk hardware & Software Solution
Retail Kiosk Self-service is possibly best known for its retail applications, with many high-street retailers now making extensive use of all that kiosks have to offer, and reaping in the benefits =96 and the profit! The scope for self-service retail solutions is rapidly increasing as customers become more familiar with the technology and more prepared to Choose a kiosk over a manned till. Some examples of the solutions offered by kiosks in retail include: =95 Self-scan terminals where the customer can check prices =95 Self check-out systems where the customer can scan, pack and pay ...

2 Email domains w/2 Act. Dir. Domains - Same Forest
Hello, Scenario: We've had domain1.com (AD) setup and running in exchange 2003 for a year now w/mixed win2k and win2k3 servers - email domain name is the same, domain1. OWA works great and haven't had any problems. Our company is branching out into a new business segment and I've created a new active dir. domain within the same forest, domain2.local. It is NOT a child domain, but does sit under the same forest. I need to configure my front end/back end exchange 2003 boxes to do the following: -receive email for both email domains (domain1.com and domain2.com) -let users...

countif #2
Hello, Is there a formula that will count the number of cells that are a certain colour? The reason I ask is because the reason for colouring the cell is very random with no pattern. Possible? Thank you, Denise Take a look here: http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm In article <050801c38453$c3547530$a301280a@phx.gbl>, "Denise" <denise_blinn@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > Is there a formula that will count the number of cells > that are a certain colour? The reason I ask is because > the reason for colouring the cell is very random with...

Problems with Window in Dialog Owner Draw? #2
I Skin the CDialog based windows,in the window,the Minbox and MaxBox and CloseBox are exist,the title bar are Owner drawed of cause and the three "button",They show well,but the button in the task bar that stand for the Dialog ,does not work well, when the dialog is active,you click the button in task bar the dialog can not hide(Or as we say the dialog in min state.). thanks, Tylor ...

Ingenico i6550 #2
I have a Ingenico i6550, it only show one item when i keep scaning the items. Can anyone configure it to show multi items from top to bottom?? Thank you. ...

EDI Integration
I am ready to setup EDI Integration from a couple of our suppliers. I know some of the companies that develop customizations for RMS read here. Would you please contact me at ALaidler@shellisatlanta.com and let me know what is required to get started. Thanks ...

enabling macros #2
For some reason, Excel has disabled macros in a spreadsheet and directs me to seek assistance online if I would like to enable macros. Any suggestions on how to enable macros? Choose Tools>Macro>Security Set Security level to Medium Click OK. jeff wrote: > For some reason, Excel has disabled macros in a > spreadsheet and directs me to seek assistance online if I > would like to enable macros. Any suggestions on how to > enable macros? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Thank you for responding. However, e...

send/recieve #2
I keep getting an error when sending email, error number is 0x800CCCOF, can anyone help???? John ...

combo box #2
i made a combo box dynamically and add values(by addstring). i want to do that when any value will select a message will display. how can i check that the value is select or change. > how can i check that the value is select or change. What does this mean? Look here for various notifications that combobox sends when selection changes etc: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/comboboxes/comboboxes.asp Very likely you are looking for CBN_SELENDOK or CBN_SELCHANGE. --- Ajay You can tell when the user changes the selection of a com...

How to capture parent dialog title text into child,sub-sub...child dialogs? #2
is it possible to capture parent window text(title bar text) instead of sending the title text from parent to child. actually in our project we have more than 200 dialogs, and nw our client needs title bar look like parent text/child text. for example say suppose we hav 3 dilaogs nd 1st dialog is parent of 2nd and 3rd dialogs and 2nd is parent of 3rd dialog so 3rd dialog is subchild for 1st dialog and child for 2nd dialog. lets say 1st dialogs - title text is Dialog1 2nd dialogs - title text is Dialog2 3rd dialogs - title text is Dilaog3 and now the title text for each dialog should be as fo...

Major severe weather outbreak expected just after 2 A.M. here in the Windy City!
Just fyi! ...

Columns Compare and Row Insertion Alignment #2
I have trying to find a macro routine that will compare two columns in a sheet and perform row insertions on the left or right column based on compare being lower or higher. the compare should work on text as well as numbers. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks, Greg EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx ...

xlstart #2
hi jim, turned out to be so simple a solution :-)... thank you very much. mac -- icestationzbr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- icestationzbra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=458 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26637 ...

Public folder Exchange 2003 #2
When I trying to set client permission on public folder I get the following message: Unable to create the required MAPI profile. Please verify that you have sufficient permissions to write to the MAPISVC.INF file. c103073a I have migrated from Exchange server 2000, but I still have the old server running. It doesn’t seem to be a problem with public folders created before Exchange 2003 server, just the new ones. Regards Per Per <Per@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I trying to set client permission on public folder I get the following >message: > >Unable to...

New Website Comparing POS Integration Solutions
Hey guys, We recently launched a new Website (http:// poswebstoreintegrations.com) that compares various POS Webstore integration and eCommerce solutions. We hope that the site can provide new insight into these solutions. In our first post, we compared Nitrosell with Kosmos Central. Please provide any feedback on our comparison. If you want to provide some additional comparisons between the two, or with a new solution, please feel free to do so. Thanks! POS Webstore Integrations Staff On Jul 8, 4:29=A0pm, POS Webstore Integrations <poswebstoreintegrati...@gmail.com> wrote: > He...