eConnect Upgrade 9.0 APLYWITH not there

Hi,

I'm upgrading from eConnect 7.0.4.1 to 9.0
I'm looking for complete (or scattered) documentation for nodes that have
been added or removed.  For example, in 7.0 taSopHdrIvcInsert class these
nodes exist but not in 9.0

APLYWITH
WITHHAMT
SALEDATE
NONINVEN

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thank you,
Marta

0
Marta (18)

Marta:

They list there changes in the CHM files - I looked at the 8.0 CHM file
installed with eConnect and they list this:

Removed the following elements from the <taSopHdrIvcInsert> node.
Node <taSopHdrIvcInsert>

Elements removed ADVPMNTS dt:dt="number"/

APLYWITH dt:dt="i4"/

WITHHAMT dt:dt="number"/

SALEDATE dt:dt="datetime"/

It indicates you can't key those on the front end so they were removed from
the schema as an end user should not be able to touch those unless they are
using a pre or post procedure or their own code.

On the 9.0 CHM file it indicates the NONINVEN was removed as that is handled
in the taSOPLINEIVCInsert and does not need to be in the taSOPHDRIVCInsert
which makes sense why would you have to tell the header record it is a non
inventory item when you don't put in an item on the header.  You do that in
the line so I am assuming that is why they made that change as that would
make the most sense.

I checked on the 9.0 CHM file installed only lists changes from the last
version to this one so it might help a little, but you aren't going to see
the changes from way back on your version to the latest.

Hopefully the little information I put in here helps out some.

JG

"Marta" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm upgrading from eConnect 7.0.4.1 to 9.0
> I'm looking for complete (or scattered) documentation for nodes that have
> been added or removed.  For example, in 7.0 taSopHdrIvcInsert class these
> nodes exist but not in 9.0
>
> APLYWITH
> WITHHAMT
> SALEDATE
> NONINVEN
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated
> Thank you,
> Marta

0
jg (155)
4/26/2006 4:02:02 PM
Yes, that's helpful; I'm actually downloaded GP 8.0 Disc 2 from the MSDN
right now

Thanks!

"JG" wrote:

> Marta:
>
> They list there changes in the CHM files - I looked at the 8.0 CHM file
> installed with eConnect and they list this:
>
> Removed the following elements from the <taSopHdrIvcInsert> node.
> Node <taSopHdrIvcInsert>
>
> Elements removed ADVPMNTS dt:dt="number"/
>
> APLYWITH dt:dt="i4"/
>
> WITHHAMT dt:dt="number"/
>
> SALEDATE dt:dt="datetime"/
>
> It indicates you can't key those on the front end so they were removed from
> the schema as an end user should not be able to touch those unless they are
> using a pre or post procedure or their own code.
>
> On the 9.0 CHM file it indicates the NONINVEN was removed as that is handled
> in the taSOPLINEIVCInsert and does not need to be in the taSOPHDRIVCInsert
> which makes sense why would you have to tell the header record it is a non
> inventory item when you don't put in an item on the header.  You do that in
> the line so I am assuming that is why they made that change as that would
> make the most sense.
>
> I checked on the 9.0 CHM file installed only lists changes from the last
> version to this one so it might help a little, but you aren't going to see
> the changes from way back on your version to the latest.
>
> Hopefully the little information I put in here helps out some.
>
> JG
>
> "Marta" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm upgrading from eConnect 7.0.4.1 to 9.0
> > I'm looking for complete (or scattered) documentation for nodes that have
> > been added or removed.  For example, in 7.0 taSopHdrIvcInsert class these
> > nodes exist but not in 9.0
> >
> > APLYWITH
> > WITHHAMT
> > SALEDATE
> > NONINVEN
> >
> > Any help is greatly appreciated
> > Thank you,
> > Marta

0
Marta (18)

How do I zip sort mailing list when I have 5 digit AND 9 digit zip
I have a mailing list with zips in XXXXX and XXXXX-XXXX all mixed in. When I sort them, it seems to put all the 5 digits on the top half and 9 digits on the bottom half. I have made sure the column settings are set to special/zipcode. I have also tried setting them as Zip Code + 4 but it converts all the XXXXX versions to 0000X-XXXX. What am I doing wrong? Convert to TEXT -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97AB96D9-EAE6-4E6F-8AA1-1DE4137EDA06@microsoft.c...

2 FE and 3 BE Exchange 2000 upgrading to 2003 need guidance
I have 2 FE MS Exchange 2000 servers, network load-balanced, and 3 BE Exchange 2000 servers. I have new hardware for all the FE and BE servers. Known limitations / Conditions: 1. The existing BE servers are running out of disk space. 2. Each BE db is at or around 40-50 GB 3. The Excahnge servers do not need to be sending/receiving email during the upgrade. My plan is as follows: A. Upgrade the existing FE 2000 servers to FE Exchange 2003 (not sure how to get these over simply to the new hardware). A1: Upgrade FE servers to MS 2003 OS. B. Do and "in place hardware upgrade" ...

eConnect Certification
Is any certification exam available for eConnect? Please reply. Thanks, Karpagavalli. ...

Can't load MS Office 2004 to upgraded G4 gigabit ethernet dual processor Mac
Hello, Recently I got a MacBook Pro along with iWork, iLife and Microsoft Office for Mac 2004. They loaded easily on the MBP. I also have a G4 and wanted to load iWork and iLife. They loaded easily on my MacBook Pro. I just tried to load Office for Mac 2004 on the G4. It won't install The G4 has been a flawless performer for seven years. I took the G4 in o an authorized Apple Service Center and they determined that the power supply has failed. They replaced the power supply and I also had them install another 512 MB of memory (now up to 1.5 GB), replace the hard drive (the original had ...

eConnect
Currently we arre using eConnect 7.5 to move data between two systems and it seems to work fine but this tools does not wotk with other applications for data integration. Is there any other integration tools that we can use that will work not only with Great Plains but with other applications as well? We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this will work with Great Plains? Thanks "Mo Quamar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2577601c46074$70786df0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this >...

Money 2001 #9
I recently lost everything on my pc...I had to reload Money 2001 and I had a backup on a disk. Please advise how I can copy my disk back onto the program. Thanks. Once Money is reinstalled, try File|Restore? "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53b001c3ac94$f87facc0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I recently lost everything on my pc...I had to reload > Money 2001 and I had a backup on a disk. Please advise how > I can copy my disk back onto the program. Thanks. ...

Problem during Integration Upgrade
I'm upgrading my MSCRM1.2-GPS8.0 install to MSCRM3.0 within a development environment. I've gotten MSCRM upgraded to 3.0, and working on setting up the integration. I've gotten past a previous problem with having the Scribe Adapter for GP installed on the same GP box with the gracious help of this message board. Thanks to Neha, and Viney!!! ;-) Now I'm hitting another problem. I started the Integration upgrade process yesterday afternoon. I have the Integration database loaded locally on the INT box. It appeared to have locked up, but since my development environm...

upgrading
I have a basic question. When I upgrade from office 2002 to 2003, will I lose all my contacts? wendy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a basic question. When I upgrade from office 2002 > to 2003, will I lose all my contacts? No need to ask more than once. -- Brian Tillman >-----Original Message----- >I have a basic question. When I upgrade from office 2002 >to 2003, will I lose all my contacts? >. >sorry. I'm impatient. Thought the first one didn't take! lol Just answer the feckin question Brian. "Brian Tillman&quo...

Release Date of V 4.0
Hi Does any one know the official release date for CRM V 4.0? Will CRM V 4.0 be available for partners before it is available for the general public? Thanks alot ...

Any tip / clue to troubleshoot errors when upgrade GP10 SP2 to SP4
There are a few error messages during GP 10 SP2 upgrading to SP4. Installation of SP4 was fine, but until the stage when it run GP Utilities, a few error prompted. Another error is related to Dexterity Runtime - Add-In Initialization Error. Could you please provide me some clue or guidance on how identify the reasons for the errors. Many thanks in advance. http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6400/errorwhenupgradegpsp2to.png http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6400/errorwhenupgradegpsp2to.png http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6400/errorwhenupgradegpsp2to.png Error when running GP ...

Exchange 200 to 2003 upgrade
We are planning an upgrade of our Exchange 2000 systems to Exchange 2003. The current Exchage 2000 systems are 2 node clusters Active/Passive and the upgrade will be done by evicting an Exchange 2000 node and then rejoining a Windows 2003/ Exchange 2003 server to the cluster with shared storage. Has anyone done this and what is their experience in regards to how long the Exchange DB upgrade may take (in general/ your experience in relation to size of DB)? Also as to what the best PerfMon counters are to watch during the upgrade process. Any and all help is appreciated Mike You might be b...

Letter Writing error after upgrade to 9.0
We just upgraded to 9.0. When we try and print a letter in the letter writing program we receive a Header Record Delimiters error. It is asking for a field delimiter and a record delimiter. How do we correct this error. If we run this same letter in a Historical Co, the letter writer works. Thank you, Amy Are you referring to Letter Writing Assistant? I haven't seen any errors in LWA. What kind of letter is it? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Amy" wrote: > We just upgraded to 9.0. When we try and print a letter in the letter > writing program we receive a Header Re...

Ingenico i6550 on 2.0.0114
Hi All, I am having a hard time finding any information on installation and configuration of the i6550. Would anyone out there be willing to share their documentation and/or procedures with me? I followed the KB article 935588 but all I get is a blank screen once the device boots. I have gleaned that I need several things to make this work: Form Designer for the device Ingenico OPOS driver newer than 2.4 (?) Better configuration documentation Sample receipt template (?) I would appreciate any detailed documentation that I can get my hands on. Thanks all very much! I installed 7 of th...

Will Store Operations 2.0 run on Windows 7
Is there an official word if RMS SO 2.0 will run on a Windows 7 system? I would like to upgrade 1 of my backoffice system to Win 7 end of the month. Thanks for your reply. Not sure about RMS, but POS 2009 runs like a top. I would wait untill you get confirmed compstibility before making the change though. -- Thanks! David D. L.S.B. "Gerd" wrote: > Is there an official word if RMS SO 2.0 will run on a Windows 7 system? > > I would like to upgrade 1 of my backoffice system to Win 7 end of the month. > > Thanks for your reply. > I have been running 2.0 o...

eConnect and TA00950...?
We have an install of Great Plains 8, and we're trying to use eConnect 8 via a .Net application to send data in. However, when I try to run the sample code, I keeping getting the following error: "Invalid object name 'Dynamics..TA00950'." Searching around, I can't find much of anything at all about this error message online. Any ideas what's causing this? Having the same problem. Anybody know the answer yet? -- jarn "glass_snake" wrote: > We have an install of Great Plains 8, and we're trying to use eConnect 8 via > a .Net applica...

Error with Veritas BE 9.1
Hi all, We have an Exchange 2003 server, with the appropriate remote agent installed. Up until last week or so, the Veritas BE 9.1 sofware, which is based on another server, was backing up Exchange fine. For some reason, i am receiving the following error now on our scheduled backups; "Unable to attach to \\<exch server>\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group" When i get in, what i then do is run a seperate dedicated job so that we have a backup of the IS, and strangely enough this works without any errors. No changes were made to the Exch or Backup config for thi...

What is the reference for eConnect PM_Apply_Ex
Hi, Good day. Currently my client need to use eConnect for the Auto Apply function. This scipt/function is called "PM_Apply_Ex". It use in Payable Management module. However, I do not know where is the base from. May I know which DLL that I suppose to add in to my eConnect project in order to use this functions. Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks. :) ThaiKen, this is an easy one however not the reply you are looking for. There is no dll that you can reference for this. The function you describe is a dexterity based script and can be accessed only from Dexterity. GP...

Upgraded to '06, went online, now 2 registers???
I have been very cautious about starting online banking but decided to take the plunge. I upgraded my Money 2001 to 2006 and signed up with my bank. I have read the help file and did some searching for tutorials to no avail for my problem. What I dont understand is how having my check register which I enter transactions in manually and now a check register my bank has downloded will save me time. Do I need to balance both? Make entries into both? I just can't get wrapped around this. Thanks for any help, Sam In microsoft.public.money, Sam Steinhauser wrote: >I have been very c...

Why upgrade SBS2003 to R2?
I have a customer who is interested in upgrading his SBS 2003 to R2, and from browsing the product website I can't find a generally compelling reason to do so besides the larger mailbox sizes. Does anyone know of any real advantage to the upgrade? Thanks! Even the mailbox (really store) size isn't compelling since you get that with Exchange SP2 installed on the current server-you should have already done that anyway and have a 75 GB max store size. "EHIT_MP" <EHIT_MP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C478F124-4EF9-4901-B8C4-3439F860...

Why oh why does anyone ever upgrade?
My internet service is much worse since I upgraded computers. I had Windows 98 & Outlook Express. Now I have Windows XP Home & Outlook 2002. One of the chat reps referred me to the Symantic site. I followed their recs re: XP settings, and am now doing a little bit better with internet browsing speed. (Still have lots of problems when using chat forums & newsgroups.) What I'd like to address today is Outlook 2002. We have two e-mail accounts on our Earthlink dialup account. They each have separate incoming & outgoing servers. I used the support files to make sure I...

Do I need Upgrade or full version
I have office 2007 installed on my computer, windows vista home premium, 64 bit. I want to buy Publisher 2007. Do I need the full version or the upgrade? 2007 Microsoft Office system pricing and upgrade information http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/FX101754511033.aspx Scroll down -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28D45698-7714-4DF3-8261-9516D3C69C4D@microsoft.com... >I have office 2007 installed on my computer, windows vista home premium, 64 > bit. > I want to buy Publisher 2007. Do I need t...

eConnect error
Hello, I have a problem when running an eConnect integration my developpers have written for me. Note that this integration works fine on their test system, and also note that previous versions of this integration (developped with eConnect 9.0, prior to installing hot fix 9.0.2.4) were working fine and still are (somehow proving that my eConnect install is OK). I have installed the hot fix as well, it seemed to install fine, but somehow I have the feeling things stopped working when my developpers started coding with the hot fix. Any idea ? I am getting a bit desperate now... Full error mes...

GP90
Hi Any checklist for an inline upgrade to SQL 2005 ? I've searched the customer source, no luck... Have you encountered any issues ? Currently running GP 9.0/SQL 2000 Thanks ...

CRM Outlook 4.0 Client Non Domain Machine
We are trying to install the Outlook Client on a remote computer that is not on an Internal network, these users are not in our Domain. We were able to do this in 3.0 using some backend configuraitons etc..., can any provide any suggestions on how to install the client without this necessary access? In version 4 you can make your CRM an IFD (internet facing deployment) which will allow users to access the CRM inside or outside the network. the user will still require an AD account in your domain (so that their crm user profile can be created), but when they try to access the CRM over the ...

Should I upgrade to Outlook 2007?
I have Outlook 2002, SP2. Should I upgrade to Outlook 2007? Or should I just go to 2003? Is so where do I get the upgrade? Thanks. Best regards, JAF http://www.bscinc.net http://www.affordablefloridainsurance.com http://www.discountdrivingschool.com Outlook 2007 is still in beta and not available for upgrade. No version of Outlook comes in an upgrade edition. As to whether you should or not, it depends on your needs and whether the 2007 version offers compelling features that YOU want. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact...