eConnect: The Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MS DTC) has cancelled the distributed transaction.

When I send one particular XML chunk (<GLTransactionType>) through to
eConnect via eConnectMethods.eConnect_EntryPoint it complains with
"The Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MS DTC) has
cancelled the distributed transaction."

The timeouts on the client and server are both set to "0", which means
no timeout.

Importing the locally on the server via the same application works.

The XML chunk is about 1000 lines long and can't be broken up into
smaller fragments.

Any suggestions? Server is Win2003 Server. Client is Windows XP SP2.
GP 9.

Thanks.

all new and existing db's say "ms jet db engine stopped the proces
Hi, I've read all the posts regarding this error "The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time." I'm getting this message every time I try to open any new or existing MS Access database and they will not open. I've had this message before as described by others, but this is not an SQL back end table with a null or query, form, or crash problem. One of our desktop techs found a solution, but works for another company now. Anyone else have a solution? I have several desktop...

eConnect Certification
Is any certification exam available for eConnect? Please reply. Thanks, Karpagavalli. ...

Replicate Microsoft CRM 3.0 Instance
I need to replicate another instance of running Microsoft CRM 3.0 to another staging server, because user needs to have testing server that has same data with the running Microsoft CRM 3.0. User agrees that the replication process might only be done manually and periodically bases (whenever needed). Both Production and Staging Server connects to same Active Directory/Domain. I am not sure what is the best practice to do this. I have tried to backup and restore database (both metabase and crm) from production server to staging server (crm installed), but it's failed with the Authentication...

Sending Crash info to microsoft
Hi all Is there a way to prevent those popup messages trying to send a crash report to microsoft from appearing. I know you can change the setting in the OS but I just want to stop the reporting for my application and I don't want to allow the user to be able to turn it on. Peter System Properties/Advanced/Error Reporting/Choose Programs "Peter Chapman" <no@spam.co.uk> wrote in message news:096301c36e1a$eda90cf0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi all > > Is there a way to prevent those popup messages trying to > send a crash report to microsoft from appearing. I...

eConnect
Currently we arre using eConnect 7.5 to move data between two systems and it seems to work fine but this tools does not wotk with other applications for data integration. Is there any other integration tools that we can use that will work not only with Great Plains but with other applications as well? We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this will work with Great Plains? Thanks "Mo Quamar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2577601c46074$70786df0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this >...

Cannot start Microsoft office outlook 2007 02-09-10
Hi, Outlook was working fine for me last night but today when I try and boot it, I get the following error message: Can't start Microsoft Office Outlook Can't open teh outlook window The set of folders cant be opened. The operation can't be performed because the object has been deleted. I've tried that /resetnavpane command to no joy. Any ideas? Cheers Which mail account type are you using? In case you are using a POP3 account, verify if your pst-file is still in its configured location. If it is not there, check your Recycle Bin or the Quarantine folder of y...

MS CRM would have to be able to change the name of the BUs
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1e714783-27ff-45ac-ad85-af62aa45571d&dg=microsoft.public.crm ...

MS Money Deluxe Sunset Home
Is MS making further changes to Money Sunset Home or is File Version 6.0.2800.1168 the last version? Are the MS Deluxe Home Sunset files compatible with the Money 2007 Deluxe files? They have different extensions. I saw on this group that the Business Sunset version is backward compatible to the latest Business version. - jl In microsoft.public.money, Jack wrote: >Is MS making further changes to Money Sunset Home or is File Version >6.0.2800.1168 the last version? Further version changes are unlikely. > >Are the MS Deluxe Home Sunset files compatible w...

Disabling flags in Microsoft outlook
Hi, I wonder if anyone could please assist me. When one of the users in the office sends an email to the director, it keeps on adding reminders even though none was specified in the mail. The boss dont appreciate having to cancel the reminders the whole time. Have tried to remove the flags as the mail is received, but sometimes it still pops up. Please advice Regards Fritz Delport ...

Upgrade Microsoft Money 97 ES
Hi all, I would ask you some question that is rounding my brain some days ago. I have a Windows Vista installed on my one-year-old laptop and Microsoft Money 97 in Spanish. I'm using Money for home accounting management and I want to upgrade the version of Money to 2007 or anyone earlier than 97. I have heard my .mny file can't be upgraded between two different language version of Money but I don't know if any version of Microsoft Money in spanish has been released. Could you tell me if there is any version earlier than 97 in spanish? How can I upgrade the version? Thanks in...

Microsoft Dynamics Managed Newsgroups
On the customer source web site, when I click on "Discussions" and then "Access the Managed Newsgroups", the Managed Newsgroups Screen appears. My name is correct, my e-mail address is correct, and Managed User is checked. When I click on Save, the same screen reappears. When I click on Cancel, the Product and Service Summary screen appears. My service plan indicates that I should have access to managed newsgroups. I have attempted this on two different computers running - one running IE6 and the other running IE7. Does anyone have any ideas? ...

microsoft
sorry can you repeat please!!!! sddfrysdgs "Kevin Beaudin" <kevin1949@hotmail.fr> ??????:uL30FYN4KHA.3728@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > sorry can you repeat please!!!! ...

Microsoft CRM Memory Leak!!!
Hi, I recently wrote a windows service to loop through all our active incidents and do certain calculations on them, and if necessary, updates. This service runs every 10 minutes and after running through a couple of incidents, it starts to throw errors when updating. I checked task manager and found that before my service started running w3wp was taking up about 114mb or memory and while my service was running it was climbing to past 300mb and would still be climbing if my service hadn't run out of incidents. I used reflector to check the the dll's being called and noticed that it&...

eConnect and TA00950...?
We have an install of Great Plains 8, and we're trying to use eConnect 8 via a .Net application to send data in. However, when I try to run the sample code, I keeping getting the following error: "Invalid object name 'Dynamics..TA00950'." Searching around, I can't find much of anything at all about this error message online. Any ideas what's causing this? Having the same problem. Anybody know the answer yet? -- jarn "glass_snake" wrote: > We have an install of Great Plains 8, and we're trying to use eConnect 8 via > a .Net applica...

Migration to MS Exchange
I have been looking for a migration tool to migrate Lotus Notes E-mail to a format that can be used outside of Lotus Notes, like Outlook (PST format)or something else. I did find one that allows you to migrate to MS Exchange, but this requires an Exchange Server - Does anyone know of any other tools out there? Thanks, Cliff Take a look at http://www.comaxis.com/ua.htm This technet article lists what will come across and what wont (towards the end of the article): http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/deploy/upgrademigrate/ex2kltus.mspx More Notes to Exchange in...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 Statioonery and Signature Problems
I just switched from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook 2000 so I can access a calendar. I have discovered that when I go into Tools, Mail Format, the Stationery and Fonts and Signature buttons are grayed out so I cannot pick my stationery and cannot make a signature block. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you. Cindy In "Mail format" select a different "message format" Sunil "Cindy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:393801c4aefd$85bd6f80$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I just switched from Outlook Express to...

Installing Microsoft Office 2007
I am sorry if this has already been covered, but here goes: I am trying to install Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 in order to open microsoft word. I am installing it after the computer crashed and had the program memory dumped. It seems to install correctly, but when I try to open Microsoft Word, or any other office 2007 application, it says that the product has not been installed for this user, and that I should run the setup to install it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail, in addition to the 'repair' option in control panel >> progr...

Problem Ms-Outlook x Exchange Server 5.5
Hi. My problem is too simple: I have a Exchange Server 5.5 behind a Proxy Server 2.0. My clients is Ms-Outlook 97, 98 and 2000. When I send a mail using OE to a external mail, the message sent normally. When I send a mail using MS-Outlook, the message take a long time (1 hour). What it can be? Thanks Checked your message queue on the Exchange server already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Joao Alfredo" <Joao Alfredo@discussions...

Where is the send icon on Microsoft Outlook, Is there an option?
I have been trying to send an email with a large attachment on it. I was recomended to use outlook connecting from my pictures. I understand hotmail and other providers and that it takes ages to upload pictures. However i cant find the send icon to send this. Help. Is there a hot key function, or something on the tool bars? There is no Send button until you set up your email accounts in Outlook. If you are sending a picture, be sure to resize it first to make it smaller for email. BTW, you can't use Hotmail in Outlook. Use your POP mail account. "Bernard" wrote: > I ...

What is the reference for eConnect PM_Apply_Ex
Hi, Good day. Currently my client need to use eConnect for the Auto Apply function. This scipt/function is called "PM_Apply_Ex". It use in Payable Management module. However, I do not know where is the base from. May I know which DLL that I suppose to add in to my eConnect project in order to use this functions. Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks. :) ThaiKen, this is an easy one however not the reply you are looking for. There is no dll that you can reference for this. The function you describe is a dexterity based script and can be accessed only from Dexterity. GP...

eConnect error
Hello, I have a problem when running an eConnect integration my developpers have written for me. Note that this integration works fine on their test system, and also note that previous versions of this integration (developped with eConnect 9.0, prior to installing hot fix 9.0.2.4) were working fine and still are (somehow proving that my eConnect install is OK). I have installed the hot fix as well, it seemed to install fine, but somehow I have the feeling things stopped working when my developpers started coding with the hot fix. Any idea ? I am getting a bit desperate now... Full error mes...

Alternative for MS Excel VLOOKUP function in MS Access2003
I am converting several MS Excel spreadsheets into a single MS Access 2003 database for a User. The User’s original MS Excel VLOOKUP query is coded as follows: =IF(VLOOKUP(EG2,EH:EI,2,FALSE)=B2,"Good",VLOOKUP(EG2,EH:EI,2,FALSE)) New MS Access Table Name: 0301_ElectricitySupply_FeatureLine-up Field names for MS Excel and MS Access are as follows: MS Excel Cell: MS Access Field: A2 Verify Config “A2” is VLOOKUP function listed above. MS Excel Cell: MS Access Field: B2 Config No Example: B2 / Config No: MTU0301-0010 Note: This nu...

MS outlook web access question
Hi MS outlook web access question ************************************** I have MS Outlook Web Access. I can only do plain text emails. I am sure it is the latest version of MS Outlook Web Access as it is from the alarge company. The sys admin/ IT person at this company did not have an answer for me. I do not seem to find an editor to highlight words in yellow, or make certain words in BOLD or change the size of the fonts etc. Is this feature available in MS Ouloook Web Access? and how do I turn it on? Please let me know. Thanks, Ayesha Greene It depends which version of Exchang...

Microsoft CRM User
Hello everybody, I have just installed the Microsoft CRM 3.0 and when I go to create users with Deployment Manager, I am unable to find an option to create or import users from Active Directory. The only option is create new Licence. Would you please help me how I can add users in my MS CRM 3.0? Thanks. Hi Users are added via the application, not deployment manager. Log into CRM via the web browser (as an admin) then go to the settings area and choose business unit settings. There you will find an area to manage users. When you add anew user just put their AD logon name in and it ...

Too many Transaction Logs
We have Exchange 2K running on W2K. Just recently, after applying Exchange 2K SP4, we have experienced at least two episodes of the system shutting down. I traced the problem back to the Exchange drive running out of space. There were hundreds of 5MB transaction log files taking up the space (about 7GB worth). In looking at the time and date stamps, the files dated back from over a year ago but the vast majority (95%) were generated over the past 3 days. A number of times I noticed that in the timeframe of several seconds as many as 10 or 20 files were created. This "spontaneous ge...