eConnect Runtime 9.0.2?

Where can I get the runtime MSI for eConnect 9.0.2?
0
DavidM (290)

------=_NextPart_0001_60CDC8D7

The eConnect 9.0.2.0 Runtime is available on CustomerSource &
PartnerSource.  The link for the 9.0.2.0 Runtime for CustomerSource is
https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/econnect9.0r
untimedownloadsforisvs.htm?printpage=false.

Corey
Developer Support
------=_NextPart_0001_60CDC8D7

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 The eConnect 9.0.2.0 Runtime is available on CustomerSource & PartnerSource.  The link for the 9.0.2.0 Runtime for CustomerSource is https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/econnect9.0runtimedownloadsforisvs.htm?printpage=false.
\par
\par Corey
\par Developer Support
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_60CDC8D7--

0
cdavids (13)
7/6/2007 8:54:50 PM
Any way to make it not look at Dynamics or any company data on the SQL server
during the install?

The 9.0.2 updates are already on the server, but this runtime wants to
install them on one or all companies, and it takes a long time. All I need
are the local eConnect files installed. Then I can install my eConnect
program for that user.

"Corey (MSFT])" wrote:

> The eConnect 9.0.2.0 Runtime is available on CustomerSource &
> PartnerSource.  The link for the 9.0.2.0 Runtime for CustomerSource is
> https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/econnect9.0r
> untimedownloadsforisvs.htm?printpage=false.
>
> Corey
> Developer Support
0
DavidM (290)
7/6/2007 9:58:01 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_6F09B8BD

David,

You can get it to skip the installation of the Business Objects (SQL Stored
Procedures).  When you start the install, you have the option to do a
Complete or Custom install, so here you would want to select the Custom
Install.  It will then bring you to the Custom Setup window where you can
unmark to install the Business Objects and any other components you do not
wish to install.   You can then click Next to have it proceed with
installing the workstation components for you.

Corey
Developer Support
------=_NextPart_0001_6F09B8BD

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 David,
\par
\par You can get it to skip the installation of the Business Objects (SQL Stored Procedures).  When you start the install, you have the option to do a Complete or Custom install, so here you would want to select the Custom Install.  It will then bring you to the Custom Setup window where you can unmark to install the Business Objects and any other components you do not wish to install.   You can then click Next to have it proceed with installing the workstation components for you.
\par
\par Corey
\par Developer Support
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_6F09B8BD--

0
cdavids (13)
7/9/2007 3:14:52 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_7A75E712

Hi David,

Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this
topic.
Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.

Have a great week!

Jan Smith

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_7A75E712

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi David,
\par
\par Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this topic.
\par Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par
\par
\par Jan Smith
\par
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par ==============================================
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
\par
\par to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par
\par Let us know what you think by posting
\par
\par     from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par
\par     from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_7A75E712--

0
jsmit (219)
7/11/2007 8:28:50 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_027CD319

Hi there

Anything else we can do for you here on this query?

Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!

Have a great week!

Jan Smith

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_027CD319

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi there
\par
\par Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
\par
\par Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
[...]
------=_NextPart_0001_027CD319--

0
jsmit (219)

Windows Hooks #2
Hello. I'm not sure in which group I should post it, so I try to post it here. I use Windows hooks to hook up keyboard typing. I use a hook type WH_GETMESSAGE and catching WM_CHAR message. When use press the button for some reason I'm getting a message twice. The parameters are always the same, so I have no idea why it is. Could anybody help me with it? Or suggest me the right news group for such question... Thank you. -- ---- German Koninin --------------------------------------- For every complex problem, there's solution that is simple, neat and wrong... On Fri, 17 Dec ...

runtime error 1004 #3
recibo este error cunado ejecuto este script en excel version espa=F1ol mas no cuando lo ejecuto en version ingles, me dicen que es por la denominacion de las celdas en espa=F1ol que es para linea L y en ingles es R a continuacion adjunto el script, agradezco quien me pueda ayudar a resolver esto gracias Public Function gf_CopyPasteData(s_range As String, s_range2 As String, i_start_sheet_index As Integer, i_end_sheet_index As Integer) As Integer 'copies data from sheet one sheet to another sheet If CInt(Range(s_range).Count) =3D CInt(Range(s_range2).Count) Then Sheets(i_s...

Sender's IP Address #2
Does anyone know how to determine the IP of the computer that someone logged into OWA from and sent a message via OWA? We are concerned that someone's computer might be compromised, but we don't know what computer it the person logged into OWA on. Further more, how do you determine the IP of a computer that someone used Outlook on to send a message. We are using Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1 server. Thanks! Take a look in your HTTP logs. "GC Postmaster" wrote: > Does anyone know how to determine the IP of the computer that someone > logged into OWA from ...

2 FE and 3 BE Exchange 2000 upgrading to 2003 need guidance
I have 2 FE MS Exchange 2000 servers, network load-balanced, and 3 BE Exchange 2000 servers. I have new hardware for all the FE and BE servers. Known limitations / Conditions: 1. The existing BE servers are running out of disk space. 2. Each BE db is at or around 40-50 GB 3. The Excahnge servers do not need to be sending/receiving email during the upgrade. My plan is as follows: A. Upgrade the existing FE 2000 servers to FE Exchange 2003 (not sure how to get these over simply to the new hardware). A1: Upgrade FE servers to MS 2003 OS. B. Do and "in place hardware upgrade" ...

eConnect Certification
Is any certification exam available for eConnect? Please reply. Thanks, Karpagavalli. ...

How do I zip sort mailing list when I have 5 digit AND 9 digit zip
I have a mailing list with zips in XXXXX and XXXXX-XXXX all mixed in. When I sort them, it seems to put all the 5 digits on the top half and 9 digits on the bottom half. I have made sure the column settings are set to special/zipcode. I have also tried setting them as Zip Code + 4 but it converts all the XXXXX versions to 0000X-XXXX. What am I doing wrong? Convert to TEXT -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97AB96D9-EAE6-4E6F-8AA1-1DE4137EDA06@microsoft.c...

eConnect
Currently we arre using eConnect 7.5 to move data between two systems and it seems to work fine but this tools does not wotk with other applications for data integration. Is there any other integration tools that we can use that will work not only with Great Plains but with other applications as well? We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this will work with Great Plains? Thanks "Mo Quamar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2577601c46074$70786df0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this >...

Access 2 Files: "not a valid Win32 application?"
I created several databases a few years ago with Access 2. One I've updated frequently and have been able to save as an Excel file. I believe the saved database is so corrupt (although it opens with Access 2) and saved it as the Excel file because I assume I'll have to rebu8ild it (forms, reports, etc) when I convert to Office 2007 which I have in hand. Three of the other databases (which I've not accessed in probably two to three years) I can't open or export to Excel and I get this message: "....mdb is not a valid Win32 application." Are these datbases los...

Money 2001 #9
I recently lost everything on my pc...I had to reload Money 2001 and I had a backup on a disk. Please advise how I can copy my disk back onto the program. Thanks. Once Money is reinstalled, try File|Restore? "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53b001c3ac94$f87facc0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I recently lost everything on my pc...I had to reload > Money 2001 and I had a backup on a disk. Please advise how > I can copy my disk back onto the program. Thanks. ...

Ingenico i6550 on 2.0.0114
Hi All, I am having a hard time finding any information on installation and configuration of the i6550. Would anyone out there be willing to share their documentation and/or procedures with me? I followed the KB article 935588 but all I get is a blank screen once the device boots. I have gleaned that I need several things to make this work: Form Designer for the device Ingenico OPOS driver newer than 2.4 (?) Better configuration documentation Sample receipt template (?) I would appreciate any detailed documentation that I can get my hands on. Thanks all very much! I installed 7 of th...

outlook mail #2
instead of getting the microsoft mail coming up from control panel i get internet mail. I want microsoft what can i de Internet Explorer | Tools | Internet Options | Programs. Set the e-mail program to be Microsoft Outlook. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "euran" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08c501c3b909$a37f0280$a001280a@phx.gbl... > instead of getti...

Letter Writing error after upgrade to 9.0
We just upgraded to 9.0. When we try and print a letter in the letter writing program we receive a Header Record Delimiters error. It is asking for a field delimiter and a record delimiter. How do we correct this error. If we run this same letter in a Historical Co, the letter writer works. Thank you, Amy Are you referring to Letter Writing Assistant? I haven't seen any errors in LWA. What kind of letter is it? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Amy" wrote: > We just upgraded to 9.0. When we try and print a letter in the letter > writing program we receive a Header Re...

Will Store Operations 2.0 run on Windows 7
Is there an official word if RMS SO 2.0 will run on a Windows 7 system? I would like to upgrade 1 of my backoffice system to Win 7 end of the month. Thanks for your reply. Not sure about RMS, but POS 2009 runs like a top. I would wait untill you get confirmed compstibility before making the change though. -- Thanks! David D. L.S.B. "Gerd" wrote: > Is there an official word if RMS SO 2.0 will run on a Windows 7 system? > > I would like to upgrade 1 of my backoffice system to Win 7 end of the month. > > Thanks for your reply. > I have been running 2.0 o...

eConnect and TA00950...?
We have an install of Great Plains 8, and we're trying to use eConnect 8 via a .Net application to send data in. However, when I try to run the sample code, I keeping getting the following error: "Invalid object name 'Dynamics..TA00950'." Searching around, I can't find much of anything at all about this error message online. Any ideas what's causing this? Having the same problem. Anybody know the answer yet? -- jarn "glass_snake" wrote: > We have an install of Great Plains 8, and we're trying to use eConnect 8 via > a .Net applica...

2 emails being sent by some users
Hello- NT 4.0 Server SP6 with Exchange 5.5 SP4 Some of my users clients are receiving duplicate email from some users. When I look at the Internet Mail Service Queues I see my test emails to another email account of mine still sitting in the Outbound Messages Awaiting Conversion although I have already received the message. When I click on the details of my message it states for a retry immediate, but I have yet to receive a second email, but am wondering if this may be why some users clients are receiving two emails. But if I have already received the message why is it still in ...

Pivot Table questions #2
I have several questions about a pivot table I am constructing. 1. Is there a way to have a column reference a cell with data instead of using the drop downs? example - first column in table is part number, instead of using the drop down to search for parts is it possible to reference cell A1 where a part number would be typed by the user. 2. Is there a way to lock a table so the columns can not be added or removed? 3. I do not have anything in the data items or column fields sections, is there a way to remove these sections? Thanks 1) Only if you want to get into coding the...

What is the reference for eConnect PM_Apply_Ex
Hi, Good day. Currently my client need to use eConnect for the Auto Apply function. This scipt/function is called "PM_Apply_Ex". It use in Payable Management module. However, I do not know where is the base from. May I know which DLL that I suppose to add in to my eConnect project in order to use this functions. Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks. :) ThaiKen, this is an easy one however not the reply you are looking for. There is no dll that you can reference for this. The function you describe is a dexterity based script and can be accessed only from Dexterity. GP...

redundant Internet mail service on 2 different servers
HI. I need to setup an ims on 2 different exchange servers. When one IMS is down, ie service is stopped, i want the 2nd ims to pickup mail and deliver. is there a certain configuration to make this happen? Should the cost within the address space be the same? Right now, when the IMS on one server stops the other one is not picking up. My understanding is that this is to be expected, because the IMS is not a true connector like an X.400 connector, but rather an EDK gateway. As a result, the MTA always sees the IMS as 'up' or available and will consequently try to route message...

Error with Veritas BE 9.1
Hi all, We have an Exchange 2003 server, with the appropriate remote agent installed. Up until last week or so, the Veritas BE 9.1 sofware, which is based on another server, was backing up Exchange fine. For some reason, i am receiving the following error now on our scheduled backups; "Unable to attach to \\<exch server>\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group" When i get in, what i then do is run a seperate dedicated job so that we have a backup of the IS, and strangely enough this works without any errors. No changes were made to the Exch or Backup config for thi...

2 Servers, OWA, SSL, works on one, warning message on another?
Hello, We're in the process of setting up OWA for some of our customers. I've installed SSL certificates on the server, and to test things out, I'm hitting OWA from the server locally. One one server (SBS 2003), everything works great. On the other server (also SBS2003), I get a message stating "This page contains both secure and non-secure items. Do you want to display the non-secure items?" If I say Ok, everything works properly, but I can't for the life of me figure out what's different between the two I've gone through the configs in IIS, and e...

eConnect error
Hello, I have a problem when running an eConnect integration my developpers have written for me. Note that this integration works fine on their test system, and also note that previous versions of this integration (developped with eConnect 9.0, prior to installing hot fix 9.0.2.4) were working fine and still are (somehow proving that my eConnect install is OK). I have installed the hot fix as well, it seemed to install fine, but somehow I have the feeling things stopped working when my developpers started coding with the hot fix. Any idea ? I am getting a bit desperate now... Full error mes...

eConnect error -
I want to use eConnect for the purpose of inserting Orders into Great Plains via a storefront application, but I am running into a couple of issues. I am new to eConnect and had some difficulties installing the eConnect .Net Incoming Service, but was finally able to install it. I tried using the "CSharp eConnect Sales Order Example" article from MSDN to see if I could properly insert a simple order into the TWO database. I read and looked through several of the posts, but I can't find a solution to the error that I am receiving. When ever I call eConnect_EntryPoint in the ...

2 Storage limit questions
I have a few situations where people can't send and get the over the limit message even thought the haven't hit their mailbox limit yet, so I have bee trying to figure it out, and it has brought up 2 questions to me. 1st question is, when I go into System Manager and look at people's mailboxes in a storage group, and I select the view menu and choose add columns, and add the deleted items column - Is that deleted items that are still sitting in their outlook deleted items, or is that column for deleted item retention after they have emptied it in outlook. The next question i...

COUNTIF formula problems #2
Hi All I am trying to use this countif formula for all the sheets in my workbook (currently only 2 sheets) =COUNTIF('Sea King Adv. june 1:Myrtle Winchester june2'!A22:A45,"ZY340") sea king and myrtle represent the name of the sheets, and I am trying to see if the text ZY340 appears in cells a22 to a45 of both sheets, and if it does to total it on another blank sheet which I will call sheet 1 Using the formula for a single sheet does work, but when I add the other sheet I keep getting an error If anyone could help me refine this and make it work that would be excellent ...

Option Buttons #9
I have a form that has option buttons for answering "Yes" "No" questions. About 45 sets. Everything works really well but this form may also need to be printed off and filled in by hand, (and then be entered later). Is there anyway to have all option buttons read false, as apposed to having one read true and the other read false for each set, so when it is printed everything is blank. (Not selected) As it is when printed one or the other has been selected and is therefore the dot is printed. Thanks for the help!! Mike Rogers First, I would think that since you&#...