eConnect question #3

When integrating inventory items via eConnect, is it possible to assign the
item to all existing sites?
1
Tony6013 (248)

Tony:

Yes you can do that - by building your own code in the
taUpdateCreateItemRcdPost procedure - I added the following code and now when
I pass one item all of the sites of I have set up are now inserted into the
IV00102 table.  I just did a quick test and it seemed to work out fine.  Here
is the simple code you would add to the post procedure.  I hope this is what
you are looking for - I built this on 9.x (hopefully it pastes in here okay).

Code to insert:

insert into IV00102
(ITEMNMBR,LOCNCODE,BINNMBR,RCRDTYPE,PRIMVNDR,ITMFRFLG,
BGNGQTY,LSORDQTY,LRCPTQTY,LSTORDDT,LSORDVND,LSRCPTDT,
QTYRQSTN,QTYONORD,QTYBKORD,QTY_Drop_Shipped,QTYINUSE,QTYINSVC,
QTYRTRND,QTYDMGED,QTYONHND,ATYALLOC,QTYCOMTD,QTYSOLD,
NXTCNTDT,NXTCNTTM,LSTCNTDT,LSTCNTTM,STCKCNTINTRVL,
Landed_Cost_Group_ID,BUYERID,PLANNERID,ORDERPOLICY,FXDORDRQTY,
ORDRPNTQTY,NMBROFDYS,MNMMORDRQTY,MXMMORDRQTY,ORDERMULTIPLE,
REPLENISHMENTMETHOD,SHRINKAGEFACTOR,PRCHSNGLDTM,MNFCTRNGFXDLDTM,MNFCTRNGVRBLLDTM,STAGINGLDTME,PLNNNGTMFNCDYS,DMNDTMFNCPRDS,
INCLDDINPLNNNG,
CALCULATEATP,AUTOCHKATP,PLNFNLPAB,FRCSTCNSMPTNPRD,ORDRUPTOLVL,
SFTYSTCKQTY,REORDERVARIANCE,PORECEIPTBIN,PORETRNBIN,
SOFULFILLMENTBIN,SORETURNBIN,BOMRCPTBIN,MATERIALISSUEBIN,
MORECEIPTBIN,REPAIRISSUESBIN,ReplenishmentLevel,POPOrderMethod,
MasterLocationCode,POPVendorSelection,POPPricingSelection,PurchasePrice,
IncludeAllocations,IncludeBackorders,IncludeRequisitions,PICKTICKETITEMOPT )
select
@I_vITEMNMBR,		/* ITEMNMBR */
a.LOCNCODE,		/* LOCNCODE */
'',			/* BINNMBR */
2,			/* RCRDTYPE */
'',			/* PRIMVNDR */
0,			/* ITMFRFLG */
0,			/* BGNGQTY */
0,			/* LSORDQTY */
0,			/* LRCPTQTY */
'',			/* LSTORDDT */
'',			/* LSORDVND */
'',			/* LSRCPTDT */
0,			/* QTYRQSTN */
0,			/* QTYONORD */
0,			/* QTYBKORD */
0,			/* QTY_Drop_Shipped */
0,			/* QTYINUSE */
0,			/* QTYINSVC */
0,			/* QTYRTRND */
0,			/* QTYDMGED */
0,			/* QTYONHND */
0,			/* ATYALLOC */
0,			/* QTYCOMTD */
0,			/* QTYSOLD */
'',			/* NXTCNTDT */
'',			/* NXTCNTTM */
'',			/* LSTCNTDT */
'',			/* LSTCNTTM */
0,			/* STCKCNTINTRVL */
'',			/* Landed_Cost_Group_ID */
'',			/* BUYERID */
'',			/* PLANNERID */
1,			/* ORDERPOLICY */
0,			/* FXDORDRQTY */
0,			/* ORDRPNTQTY */
1,			/* NMBROFDYS */
0,			/* MNMMORDRQTY */
0,			/* MXMMORDRQTY */
1,			/* ORDERMULTIPLE */
2,			/* REPLENISHMENTMETHOD */
0,			/* SHRINKAGEFACTOR */
0,			/* PRCHSNGLDTM */
0,			/* MNFCTRNGFXDLDTM */
0,			/* MNFCTRNGVRBLLDTM */
0,			/* STAGINGLDTME */
0,			/* PLNNNGTMFNCDYS */
0,			/* DMNDTMFNCPRDS */
1,			/* INCLDDINPLNNNG */
0,			/* CALCULATEATP */
0,			/* AUTOCHKATP */
0,			/* PLNFNLPAB */
3,			/* FRCSTCNSMPTNPRD */
0,			/* ORDRUPTOLVL */
0,			/* SFTYSTCKQTY */
0,			/* REORDERVARIANCE */
'',			/* PORECEIPTBIN */
'',			/* PORETRNBIN */
'',			/* SOFULFILLMENTBIN */
'',			/* SORETURNBIN */
'',			/* BOMRCPTBIN */
'',			/* MATERIALISSUEBIN */
'',			/* MORECEIPTBIN */
'',			/* REPAIRISSUESBIN */
1,			/* ReplenishmentLevel */
1,			/* POPOrderMethod */
'',			/* MasterLocationCode */
1,			/* POPVendorSelection */
1,			/* POPPricingSelection */
0,			/* PurchasePrice */
1,			/* IncludeAllocations */
1,			/* IncludeBackorders */
1,			/* IncludeRequisitions */
0			/* PICKTICKETITEMOPT */
from IV40700 a
where
not exists
(select * from IV00102 x
where
@I_vITEMNMBR = x.ITEMNMBR and
a.LOCNCODE = x.LOCNCODE)

Regards,

JG

PS..If there are any other tables you want to hit you could obviously add
that code and those tables in after this sample code I provided you.

"tony" wrote:

> When integrating inventory items via eConnect, is it possible to assign the
> item to all existing sites?
0
jg (155)

an Excel question
HI, I have a sheet like this: Tom A 5 Tom A 5 Tom B 5 Jim A 5 Jim B 5 Can you show me how to make it to : Tom A 10 Tom B 5 Jim A 5 Jim B 5 Thank you Yes. Use a Pivot table. Your highlight the columns you want to analyze and pull-down Data >Pivot Table and use the wizard -- Gary''s Student "Tom" wrote: > HI, I have a sheet like this: > > > Tom ...

2 FE and 3 BE Exchange 2000 upgrading to 2003 need guidance
I have 2 FE MS Exchange 2000 servers, network load-balanced, and 3 BE Exchange 2000 servers. I have new hardware for all the FE and BE servers. Known limitations / Conditions: 1. The existing BE servers are running out of disk space. 2. Each BE db is at or around 40-50 GB 3. The Excahnge servers do not need to be sending/receiving email during the upgrade. My plan is as follows: A. Upgrade the existing FE 2000 servers to FE Exchange 2003 (not sure how to get these over simply to the new hardware). A1: Upgrade FE servers to MS 2003 OS. B. Do and "in place hardware upgrade" ...

eConnect Certification
Is any certification exam available for eConnect? Please reply. Thanks, Karpagavalli. ...

Question with local vs. remote (Exchange server) data
Can someone please explain something basic to me about the way Outlook works. I'm a Mac user and not familiar with this thing but now need to figure out how to synchronize it with a PocketPC PDA device. We've got Outlook on our PCs (W2K), connected to an Exchange server. So, I see my calendar and contacts, which I know live on the server. But when I sync my device, it ends up empty. Is there some sort of "local" (to my PC) data that it's using instead of the Exchange server's info? If so, where is it and how do I find it? If I could find it, I could copy the Exchan...

HTML Email Questions
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7335A.90A71250 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, CRM 3.0. Trying to send HTML emails through the browser client. = Created the HTML in an HTML editor and copy and pasted the code into the = email. Tried both a direct e-mail and template email. Neither works. = I just see the code at the other end. What am I doing wrong? Ideas? Alan ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C7335A.90A71250 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-...

eConnect
Currently we arre using eConnect 7.5 to move data between two systems and it seems to work fine but this tools does not wotk with other applications for data integration. Is there any other integration tools that we can use that will work not only with Great Plains but with other applications as well? We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this will work with Great Plains? Thanks "Mo Quamar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2577601c46074$70786df0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this >...

Exchange question #2
I have just taken over a medium size office, running Exchange 6.5 on Small Business Server 2003, clients run Outlook 2003. My immediate problem is I have two users who cannot send email to several specific addresses outside the company. Everyone else can send to these addresses. When these two people send email to the outside addresses, they immediately get an email back stating that the address doesn't exist or something to that effect. It appears to be bounced right back from the server. Does anyone have an idea here? Thanks in advance. Can you post the NDR? -- Bharat Sune...

Drop down. *EASY* question!
BlankHiya everyone :) I was just wondering if anybody could explain something reeeeally easy for me? In Excel, I would like a two drop-down features in my columns of my spreadsheet. The first one (columnE) with the options 'yes' or 'no'. The second one (columnD) with a list of names, eg. Anthony Peter Mark Jonathan Thankyou for ANY help you can give me! -- @---}-- Laura..... :) Liverpool, England "Do you know where you're going to?" Data>Validation, choose a type of list, and then just type the values comma separated. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from...

Experts Question
Hi. I'm writing a multi tool application, something like outlook. I have an MDI application of course. Inside the MDI the user may choose any of few Mini tools (something like calendar,contacts,mail, tasks etc). A mini tool may be an MDI - e.g. one of my mini tool is a resources editor, which means that the user may first choose the "Resource Editor" mini tool, and open/create many windows to edit. Another mini tool will be "Scripts Editor", which the user may choose to open many scripts views. My problem is how to implement the switching between mini tools, I wanna pu...

Install question
Hello, can I have SQL Server 2008 Express with advanced services with SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Evaluation installed on the same machine ? Thank you Gilles On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:49:10 -0700 (PDT), Gilles Koffmann <gilles.koffmann@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello, > >can I have SQL Server 2008 Express with advanced services >with SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Evaluation installed on the same >machine ? > >Thank you >Gilles Hi Giles You should be able to do this, have you tried and failed? John ...

xml/rid question
I am using Visual Studio 2003/C# I created a new xml schema/xsd file (Project Create new item->Dataset) I then added Elements to the schema using the designer From the toolbox I then created an instance of my dataset. I then dropped a grid (Infragistics UltraWebGrid) onto my form, and bound the grid to my dataset. At runtime, I configure the columns of the grid, get some records from the Employee database (SQL Server2k), and add some rows to the grid. The user then enters some data into various cells of the grid. I am now ready to update the database with the contents of the grid. What ...

pre-implimentation questions
I'm doing some design work prior to an in-house roll out of CRM 3 and thought it wise to post a couple of general questions. I'm trying to get a better feel for the recommended methods of handling the following scenarios. We will have several different types of contacts (e.g. "Staff" , "Supplier", "Neighbour" etc). A contact can be any combination of these types, i.e. they can be both a supplier and a staff member. If a contact is a staff member, then most users will only get to see a minimal set of data, even if the contact is also a supplier. The ...

eConnect and TA00950...?
We have an install of Great Plains 8, and we're trying to use eConnect 8 via a .Net application to send data in. However, when I try to run the sample code, I keeping getting the following error: "Invalid object name 'Dynamics..TA00950'." Searching around, I can't find much of anything at all about this error message online. Any ideas what's causing this? Having the same problem. Anybody know the answer yet? -- jarn "glass_snake" wrote: > We have an install of Great Plains 8, and we're trying to use eConnect 8 via > a .Net applica...

Office Home & Student 2007 Activation Question
Please help with information. I have Office Home & Student 2007. I know I can activate it on 3 machines. But... On MY computer, I am currently using it. On my Laptop I have installed it. I have installed it on my wife's Desktop computer. That is 3, right? But... I need to install (only temporarily) on a NEW computer for me. That would make 4 installations and Microsoft won't allow that. Can someone supply with a phone number that I can appeal & explain a temp situation to MS? Or what does anyone suggest I do? I just want to remove & replace some...

Office v.X word using Mac10.3.3 save document
The office word save or save as function has changed. To save a = document I=20 can only save it under the general heading of document and cannot access = any of the folders in document. Once done I can work around it and=20 manually place the document in folder I want but that is very = cumbersome. =20 Do I need to reinstall office X with the various updates or is there = something=20 else? Help queries do not answer the question. I think if you click on an arrow near the top of the Save As dialog, the dialog will expand to show you your folder tree. A tad counter-intuitive... DM "...

Sender filtering questioning
1.) Is there anyway to seperate the "Message with Blank Sender" and the senders manually defined into different folders, When the "Archives Filtered Messages" is enabled? Its kind of tough the search through 1000's of emails to find out if 1 person in the list has send email. 2.) Also in the bad mail directory why is 3 files created for 1 bad email, this is a space hog, Also is there anyway to stop the collection of bad emails? thanks, Chris DEL *.* Schedule a job to do it. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!"...

A silly 'lil question
I'm stumped. How do I put a tab space character  into a cell for CSV export? According to my character map it's ctrl+| (which brings up format cells) or alt + a four number sequence (too much trouble). ....It's the little things that get ya! I know it gets dark in Candia! sooner now--because of the early frost???? Debra Dalgleish wrote: > > Oops! Would you believe it was still dark when I posted that, and I > couldn't see what I was typing? > > Thanks for the correction. > > Dave Peterson wrote: > > I tried the alt-0009 when I was typing tex...

Some questions about transfers
Hi- I just transfered my entire investment portfolio to a new account with my broker (internal transfer). When I downloaded the statements and everything online, the new account just lists "Transfer In" for the history for all my stocks and dividend, split and commission data is lost (there may be more data lost that I haven't realized yet). It still shows I bought it under my old account but now this changes my Gains and % Gains and everything. I am not really sure what to do. I would prefer to have it list all the commissions I paid as well as dividends recieved but I don&...

Another NameTable Question
I am trying to work out the best way to use the NameTable class in my C# application. I am assuming that getting/adding a string to the nametable has the same overheads as comparing a string normally, so I have created a class which holds references to the atomized strings. Is there a better way to do this? simple example below //Class to provide "string constants" private class MyStrings { public String stringA; public String stringB; public MyStrings(NameTable nt) { stringA = nt.Add("A"); stringB = nt.Add("B"); } } //Class...

questions about Active Document. thank you.
hi, here i am building an Active Document Server, and get some problems. i have a control bar and a list control in the frames(CMainFrame and CIPlaceFrame). when display a image file,i want to list all the supported files under the same folder in the list control. but when my program is embeded in IE,the list control can't add in any string,and everything is ok when the program runs stand alone yet. in the Doc file, after OnOpenDocument(),i get a pointer to the CInPlaceFrame,and then call its member function LoadFileList(...) to load the file name list. i use a lot of AfxMessageBox(......

what is the use of this #3
hi iam chinnu i now that what is the aim of the community ...

BE question
I am constantly asked to make slight changes in forms while developing. I rolled out a new form and the users want this moved and that moved or one little slight adjustment here and there or a new field added. My problem is, I can't add a new field in a BE linked table while the users are in it. I either have to catch my BE early in the morning before users get on or late in the afternoon after they are gone. Is there any way to force a save of the BE while users are in it? Thanks so much!!!! -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas No, and you'd probably corrupt th...

Document not saved #3
I can't save the excel 97 file. The error message is 'document not saved'. Please help Sindy Try reading this KB article........ http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q103329 And browse through this thread from a google search...... http://snurl.com/2wt7 Gord Dibben XL2002 On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 03:19:39 -0800, "Sindy" <ss_hoo1@hotmail.com> wrote: >I can't save the excel 97 file. The error message >is 'document not saved'. Please help ...

Pivot Table questions #2
I have several questions about a pivot table I am constructing. 1. Is there a way to have a column reference a cell with data instead of using the drop downs? example - first column in table is part number, instead of using the drop down to search for parts is it possible to reference cell A1 where a part number would be typed by the user. 2. Is there a way to lock a table so the columns can not be added or removed? 3. I do not have anything in the data items or column fields sections, is there a way to remove these sections? Thanks 1) Only if you want to get into coding the...

What is the reference for eConnect PM_Apply_Ex
Hi, Good day. Currently my client need to use eConnect for the Auto Apply function. This scipt/function is called "PM_Apply_Ex". It use in Payable Management module. However, I do not know where is the base from. May I know which DLL that I suppose to add in to my eConnect project in order to use this functions. Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks. :) ThaiKen, this is an easy one however not the reply you are looking for. There is no dll that you can reference for this. The function you describe is a dexterity based script and can be accessed only from Dexterity. GP...