eConnect error - cannot find the assembly Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Verssion = 9.0.0.0.

Hello,

I have a problem when running an eConnect integration my developpers
have written for me. Note that this integration works fine on their
test system, and also note that previous versions of this integration
(developped with eConnect 9.0, prior to installing hot fix 9.0.2.4)
were working fine and still are (somehow proving that my eConnect
install is OK). I have installed the hot fix as well, it seemed to
install fine, but somehow I have the feeling things stopped working
when my developpers started coding with the hot fix.

Any idea ? I am getting a bit desperate now...

Full error message is :

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Cannot find the
assembly Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect, Version=9.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35.
   at
System.EnterpriseServices.IRemoteDispatch.RemoteDispatchNotAutoDone(String
s)
   at
System.EnterpriseServices.RemoteServicedComponentProxy.Invoke(IMessage
reqMsg)
   at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&
msgData, Int32 type)
   at
Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.eConnectMethods.eConnect_EntryPoint(String
ConnectionString, ConnectionStringType ConnectionType, String sXML,
SchemaValidationType ValidationType, String eConnectSchema)
   at
eConnectAAIntegration.eConnectAA.GLIntegration.IntegrateGL(String
CompanyID, String SQLInstance, String GLTransXL, String eConnXSDPath,
String AppPath)
   at
eConnectAAIntegration.eConnectAAIntegration.btnIntegrate_Click(Object
sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons
button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at
System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at
System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32
msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
eConnectAAIntegration
    Assembly Version: 9.2.0.16
    Win32 Version: 9.2.0.16
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/eConnect%20GP%20Integration/eConnectAAIntegration.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Data
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect
    Assembly Version: 9.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 9.00.0244.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/eConnect%20GP%20Integration/Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.DLL
System.EnterpriseServices
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
System.Transactions
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.Serialization
    Assembly Version: 9.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 9.00.0244.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/eConnect%20GP%20Integration/Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect.Serialization.DLL
n8gfhauv
    Assembly Version: 9.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINNT/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Money 04 account balance rounding error
I am using Money 2004 Deluxe, and when I was checking my account balance (checking account) against what the bank said, I found I was off by $0.01 (Money was higher). After going back through my 15 months of transactions, I couldn't find any discrepancies (I had encountered an off-by-one-cent error previously that was a data entry problem). After adjusting some dates on a few transactions, I found that the balance had corrected itself (thus matching the bank)! After checking a backup copy of my data, I realised that the only difference was that I was choosing to display "All Date...

runtime error 1004 #3
recibo este error cunado ejecuto este script en excel version espa=F1ol mas no cuando lo ejecuto en version ingles, me dicen que es por la denominacion de las celdas en espa=F1ol que es para linea L y en ingles es R a continuacion adjunto el script, agradezco quien me pueda ayudar a resolver esto gracias Public Function gf_CopyPasteData(s_range As String, s_range2 As String, i_start_sheet_index As Integer, i_end_sheet_index As Integer) As Integer 'copies data from sheet one sheet to another sheet If CInt(Range(s_range).Count) =3D CInt(Range(s_range2).Count) Then Sheets(i_s...

eConnect Certification
Is any certification exam available for eConnect? Please reply. Thanks, Karpagavalli. ...

Release of OmniPortal Beta 0.3
Release of OmniPortal Beta 0.3 OmniPortal has just released version 0.3 Beta of it's software. It is currently running at http://beta.omniportal.net, if you would like to view the software. A download is also availiable at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=54624&amp;release_id=133746. Please take your time and look at the software and send me comments at http://omniportal.sourceforge.net. Thanks, Nick ...

Delete Error
Whenever treatment to erase an email from outlook 2000 it leaves the following message: The Messaging interface has returned and unknow error. If the problem persists, restart outlook. Please Help. ...

tools/find
I try to 'find' messages in my inbox that have certain text in the subject (the basic 'find' option). It doesn't work. Even if I use the option of 'search all text in each message', it is very indeterministic if any messages well be identified. Any help ? ...

frequent error
I am facing this error very frequently in Word 2007. Without any warning the application closes and I either get a message asking me to report the error or I get a message saying 'word cannot open the file ~WRS{EF56572F.......' . It says some thing about the file being on the network or some thing. Please help. Sounds like a possibly dodgy printer. Have you got a locally installed printer driver set as the Windows default or are you using a networked printer? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "seeker" <seeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

eConnect
Currently we arre using eConnect 7.5 to move data between two systems and it seems to work fine but this tools does not wotk with other applications for data integration. Is there any other integration tools that we can use that will work not only with Great Plains but with other applications as well? We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this will work with Great Plains? Thanks "Mo Quamar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2577601c46074$70786df0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this >...

Error opening spread sheet
Hi, Every time I click on a shortcut link to a spread sheet, whether on the desktop or from e-mail I get a message that says "A document with the same '******.xls' is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are in different folders. To open the second document, either close the document that is currently open, or rename one of the documents". It doesn't matter if I creat new shortcut links, the problem is still there. Any Ideas? .. maybe: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen (From Debra Dalgleish&...

activesync causes connect error
Hi all the following is my setup I connect my win-mobile to laptop with active sync enabled. case 1 1. laptop connected to network A over wireless 2. mobile connected to network B over wireless then i create tcp client socket and call connect () from windows mobile this gives me a connect error with error code 10060 case 2 if i now associate laptop to network B then the connect call is successful why does connect fail in first case. Does it need any changes in activesync setting to work? Thank you On May 27, 5:15=A0pm, ajay <ajaykamath1...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all ...

An NDR report when sending to a user on our internal domain! Error is "Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address."
We have an Exchange 2000 \ Windows 2000 SP4 setup currently (although we have a new Exchange 2003 cluster built, which we will start migrating users too in a week or so). This morning one of my users sent me an NDR report, when a user on my domain was sent a meeting invitation to another user on my domain. What happened was this: User A on our domain sent a meeting invitationto User B. As UserB had UserC listed as a delegate within Outlook, UserC was also sent the message automatically. Much to UserA's amazement he got the following error message within an NDR email: The following reci...

Outlook Express error
I have been recieving the following error every time is try to send any messages. Can anyone help me get in the right direction. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'MDU Wiring', Server: 'smtp.mduwiring.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E ...

Find First
I am having trouble making this work. I am trying to do a find in a subform. Dim rs As DAO.Recordset If Not IsNull(Me.Command33) Then Set rs = Forms![fAddGroupCat]![fAddGroupCatSub2].[Form].RecordsetClone rs.FindFirst "[Descr2] = """ & Me.Command33 & """" If rs.NoMatch Then MsgBox "Not found" Else Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark End If Set rs = Nothing End If Thank you, Steven Also: How can you tell it to start at the last record an...

"An unexpected error has occurred" error on accessing PWA
I have installed project server 2007 and setup the project web access site which was successfully provisioned. However, when I try to access the URL http://server:port/pwa/default.aspx, I get an error "An unexpected error has occurred". Can anybody please help me. Silly question, but have you tried an iisreset? It does cure a lot of ills. "Girish Mutagi" wrote: > I have installed project server 2007 and setup the project web access site > which was successfully provisioned. However, when I try to access the URL > http://server:port/pwa/default.as...

Campaign Mail Merge error
Hello, A campaign activity I created has the status System Aborted even through it sent the emails out OK - this means that my No. Targeted = 0 so my measuring of the campaign is all wrong. Is there any way to manually change this status? Can I change the No. Targeted for a campaign / campaign activity somehow? What I did: Created a campaign activitiy - chose Email via mail merge I have the Outlook client so when I distributed this activity Word fired up Once Word loaded the Campaign activity freed up I did the mailmerge in Word - it seemed to run OK, sending out the emails fine Looking...

eConnect and TA00950...?
We have an install of Great Plains 8, and we're trying to use eConnect 8 via a .Net application to send data in. However, when I try to run the sample code, I keeping getting the following error: "Invalid object name 'Dynamics..TA00950'." Searching around, I can't find much of anything at all about this error message online. Any ideas what's causing this? Having the same problem. Anybody know the answer yet? -- jarn "glass_snake" wrote: > We have an install of Great Plains 8, and we're trying to use eConnect 8 via > a .Net applica...

SBS 2008 RWW error
I have a 3rd party cert installed on my SBS 2008 server. I can successfully use RWW to connect to any computer or server on the network except the SBS server itself. When I try to connect to the SBS server I get the following error: VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected "An internal error has occurred (error 2825). For more information, please contact your network administrator or Microsoft Product Support." Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or how I can remedy the situation? more_cowbell wrote: >I have a 3rd party cert installed on my SBS 2008 server. I ...

SOAP Error talking to Webservice on Apache/Axis
Hi Newsgroup, im currently working on programming a asp.net application consuming an Webservice hosted on Apache/Axis. I have generated WSDL and Proxy classes from VisualStudio.net. But when trying to fire up one method i get following error: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException: Method 'tns:prodsearch' not implemented Line 55: [return: System.Xml.Serialization.SoapElementAttribute("errorCode")] Line 56: public int prodsearch(prodsearchreq reqp, out string errorMsg, out prodsearchresponse resp) { Line 57: object[] results = th...

Error with Veritas BE 9.1
Hi all, We have an Exchange 2003 server, with the appropriate remote agent installed. Up until last week or so, the Veritas BE 9.1 sofware, which is based on another server, was backing up Exchange fine. For some reason, i am receiving the following error now on our scheduled backups; "Unable to attach to \\<exch server>\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group" When i get in, what i then do is run a seperate dedicated job so that we have a backup of the IS, and strangely enough this works without any errors. No changes were made to the Exch or Backup config for thi...

Pivot Chart Graphing error
Hello, I'm using an OLAP data source for my pivot table and chart. When I select two different products their totals for each month are correct in the table and in the data table on the chart. When I move my mouse onto the point marker the totals are also correct. However, the marker is located at the level of both totals. It is really odd. Thanks, Ross ...

What is the reference for eConnect PM_Apply_Ex
Hi, Good day. Currently my client need to use eConnect for the Auto Apply function. This scipt/function is called "PM_Apply_Ex". It use in Payable Management module. However, I do not know where is the base from. May I know which DLL that I suppose to add in to my eConnect project in order to use this functions. Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks. :) ThaiKen, this is an easy one however not the reply you are looking for. There is no dll that you can reference for this. The function you describe is a dexterity based script and can be accessed only from Dexterity. GP...

Open Connection error
We just moved our SQL Server 2000 database to SQL Server 2008 using the exact same security settings but on a new server. Now we are getting the following asp.net error when trying to access the web site remotely. Cannot open database requested in login 'Marshall'. Login fails. Login failed for user 'sa'. I have the connection string the same except I changed the server name. If I access the server via SSMS and enter the sa and password, it opens fine. How can I find out where the open connection problem is? p.s. I added Network Service to the SQL database an...

eConnect error
Hello, I have a problem when running an eConnect integration my developpers have written for me. Note that this integration works fine on their test system, and also note that previous versions of this integration (developped with eConnect 9.0, prior to installing hot fix 9.0.2.4) were working fine and still are (somehow proving that my eConnect install is OK). I have installed the hot fix as well, it seemed to install fine, but somehow I have the feeling things stopped working when my developpers started coding with the hot fix. Any idea ? I am getting a bit desperate now... Full error mes...

error 1309
Trying to install and getting error 1309. Tried to repair but no help. Thanks Hi What's the exact error you are getting, does it name a file at all? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "billy bob" <anonymous@di...

Circular Reference Error
Can anyone see what would be causing me to get a circular reference error??? Thanks! SELECT [BartS1Report].Customer_ID, [BartS1Report].Customer, [BartS1Report].Service_Address, [BartS1Report].Employee, [BartS1Report].Manager, [BartS1Report].Type_of_System, [BartS1Report].Raw_Water, [BartS1Report].Treated_Water, [BartS1Report].Cycles, [BartS1Report].Inhibitor_Level, [BartS1Report].Range_1, [BartS1Report].Range_2, [BartS1Report].Range_3, [BartS1Report].Range_4, [BartS1Report].Range_5, ((SELECT Sum([XX].[ZZZ]) FROM [BartS1Report] AS [XX] WHERE [BartS1Report].Customer_ID & ...