eConnect 7.5 - Outgoing SOP Messages

We are using eConnect 7.5 to recieve Sales Orders from our customers and also
send back 'Order Acknowledgements' and Invoices Back to the customer.

We want to send back one SOP message when we print the delivery note and one
message when we create the Invoice.  However each time we print the sales
transaction another message is created.  We only want to resend the message
if the data in the transaction changes not each time we print the transaction.

Can we configure eConnect to work as we wish?

Regards,

David

eConnect Certification
Is any certification exam available for eConnect? Please reply. Thanks, Karpagavalli. ...

Office X 10.1.5 Update does not update Word
I have used the Office X 10.1.5 update. After the update process I noted that Excel, Power Point, and Component Plugin were both showing Version 10.1.5 in the Get Info box. But, Word is showing Version 10.1.4 So, the question is, What version number should Word be after applying update 10.1.5 I should also note that I have been going through the same ridiculous problems with installing the updates as many others have reported on this site. I was told, specifically, to apply the three updates posted on the Microsoft website: Office X 10.1.2 Update, Office X 10.1.4 Update, and Office X 10.1.5 ...

exchange 2003 stuff left from 2000/5.5
I have just about finished the following migration. Installed ex2003 on a new server moved all mailboxes, public/system folders, etc. from an exchange cluster server - there were 2 in the cluster but one had been offline for several months. I then uninstalled exchange 2000 from the cluster servers and things seem fine. I still had the exchange 2000 virtual server left in the ESM. I then went to remove it and had found that there were a couple mailboxes left, and I am not sure how that could be since they never showed up in the storage groups on the old server. I deleted the mailboxes...

Public folders #7
While in Looking at the Inbox I know how many New Messeges are there by the (#) Indicator to the right of the Inbox. How do i Show Items in the Public folder to do the Same thing? ...

Exchange 2000/2003 objects in Exchange 5.5 as Contacts
Is there any way to populate an Exchange 5.5 directory with mailboxs from AD and have the objects all entered as external contacts in 5.5? Exchange 2000/2003 on AD is a separate org than the 5.5 server. As far as I can tell, the ADC and InterOrg utilities cannot do this. You may need to further explain the environment, but the ADC with an interorg connection agreement will do this. There must be two separate Exchange Organizations and the Users in AD must be mailbox enabled. This by default will create custom recipients in the Exchange 5.5 gal. -- Tyrone Cowart Microsoft PSS Please d...

GAL #7
We have exchange 2003 and outlook 2000/2003. We have just created new address lists on Exchange. We have managed to hide it from the users, but would now like to set one of our address lists has default. We know how to do this in outlook, but dont want visit all 500 clients. Is there anything to replicate this down to the clients. Hope you can help, otherwise it will be a long day. Peter ...

FRx 6.7, 2nd page is blank
I have a balance sheet report setup in FRx, when I print the repor to the screen, the first page shows up fine, if I scroll down to the 2nd page, columns 3,4 5 are blank. Column 1 shows up fine. If I send this same report tothe printer (from the screen that is blank) it prints fine. Just on the screen the 2nd page has blank columns has anyone seen this before? I am using version 9 of GP, on SQL server. -- Doug Change the PB code to PI. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Doug" wrote: > I have a balance sheet report setup in FRx, when I print the repor to the > screen, ...

messages rec'd but then immediately disappear
i hope someone can help me! this has happened for a couple of months, but not all the time, and not with all emails. i'll hit my "send/receive" button and see emails come into my inbox but then i'll see one or more of them disappear - like i see them for one second, not even long enough to see who they're from (unless i'm expecting them like i did tonight when i was testing it), and they go away. i have road runner but they can't help me b/c they don't support outlook. does anyone know what's going on and how i can fix this and see the emails...

Help with Formula #7
I am hoping someone can help me with a formula...I would like to have sheets in one workbook. On page one will be a master list of returne packages I get. One column on this 1st sheet will be to mark eac record as one of 2 types of returns. I would like to know if there i a way to make excel place each record onto the other sheets accordin to which type of return it is? Example - Sheet 1 is all records (A and B's mixed in together) As I fill in each row with info...say row one was an A, and 2 was a Can I make Excel automatically transfer all the data in th correspondiong row to e...

Business Cards #5
I have the Avery business card paper # 8371. I cannot find the necessary template in MS Publisher 2003?? Help. SteveM4337@aol.com wrote: > I have the Avery business card paper # 8371. I cannot > find the necessary template in MS Publisher 2003?? Help. ======================================== Since the 8371 paper is 10 up...I wonder if the default setting would work? Just click the Multiple button on your Business Card Options pane. If fine adjustments are required...go to...File / Page Setup / Change Copies Per Sheet button. -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled ...

Newsgroups #5
It's irritating enough that Outlook doesn't have its own newsgroup viewer (it delegates to Outlook Express), but when I follow the instructions in Outlook and add an entry to my 'Go' menu, the entry almost immediately vanishes. Any ideas. Thanks in advance, Jasper Kent. If you do a little research on google.groups.com, you will see that this issue has been asked and answered daily. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. Aft...

SQL Statement for attaching Item Messages to Items
Greetings, I need a SQL statement to attach an Item Message to all items for my client. Can anyone help me? My client is a liquor store that wants to attach an Item Message, Check ID to every item, without having to go through the entire db and attaching to each item individually. Nevermind: Got it, Update Item set MessageID = 1 where MessageID = 0 "Catzilla" wrote: > Greetings, > I need a SQL statement to attach an Item Message to all items for my client. > Can anyone help me? My client is a liquor store that wants to attach an Item > Message, Check ID to every...

eConnect
Currently we arre using eConnect 7.5 to move data between two systems and it seems to work fine but this tools does not wotk with other applications for data integration. Is there any other integration tools that we can use that will work not only with Great Plains but with other applications as well? We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this will work with Great Plains? Thanks "Mo Quamar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2577601c46074$70786df0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > We are looking into BizTalk, does anyone knows if this >...

Script Error #5
When ever I click back to Personal Folder - Outlook Today I get the following error message: _____________________________________________ INTERNET EXPLORER SCRIPT ERROR ! An error has ocurred in the script on this page. Line: 298 Char: 1 Error: Class not registered Code: 0 URL: outlook:today Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes No ______________________________________________ I am running WinXP and Office 2003 an IE6 Any thoughts on how to get rid of this error message? Thanks, Coy Coy Kersey <coykersey@hotmail.com> wrote: > When ever I click back to Perso...

Year end close with 1 database and 5 entities
I have one data base with 5 entities. Each entity has its own Retained Earnings account. MGP only allows one Retained Earnings account to be used when closing the year. I currently now must do a journal entry to reclass each entities Current Year activity out of that one Retained Earnings account and to its own Retained Earnings account. I have been using 12/31/yy as the date of the reclass entry. It however creates an out of balance for each entity's Balance Sheet. The out of balance amount is the Current Year's activity. So: 1. Does anyone else have this issue? If you...

Publisher 97 #5
I have Windows XP and installed my old version of Publisher 97 but it won't read all the pictures on the disk to add to a publication. Does XP have a problem reading older versions even after they have been installed. I have the same problem with other Office products. There are no issues whatsoever in installing Publisher 97 on XP, or for that matter older versions of Office. I would suggest it is an issue with your CD Rom. Try copying the whole installation CD to your hard drive and install from there and see how you go. -- ...

Help #7
I can't seem to import names and addresses correctly from excel to outlook's contact list. I've followed the directions but it makes each entry its own contact. Please help me. ...

Error Messages in CRM
Hi all - I'm a newbie and installed the sample data on a test server. I've been trying to play with Leads, but each time I click on "All Leads" (no matter who I'm logged in as) I get the error "an error has occurred. See your system administrator." Any ideas? I've searched KB and can't seem to find my specific issue. Thanks! Lisa Dubish Lisa, Anything in the Event log? Stephen "Lisa D." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49b501c4736b$3e9b8150$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi all - > > I'm a ne...

Help with MM_MCINOTIFY notification message
Hi to all, I am using Visual C++ 6.0. I need to detect the MM_MCINOTIFY notification message. How can I do it? As taken from the MSDN Library: "The MM_MCINOTIFY message notifies an application that an MCI device has completed an operation." Thanks in advance. Geo See if the following link helps you http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/EN-US/multimed/mci_34kl.asp -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Geo" <ckarakiro@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:07de01c35d06$d76abf30$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi to all, > > I am ...

Extremely slow open doc missing template
When we open a document with a template \\servername\folder and the server does not exist i e when opening a document attached in an email it takes about 5 minutes to open the document. The problem occours when working in a net work. If we replace the template path with normal.dot the document opens fast. But there are thounsands of documents. If I open the same document in Vista or in Server 2008 R2 I can press ESC to stop Word looking after the template. But it does not work in Windows 7. I am going to try this old solution .. think it is the same problem .. so maybe it ...

Access denied with ReportViewer in IIS 7.5
Hi! We have a problem with IIS 7.5 and ReportViewer. We have a Windows 2008 R2 server with hosting accounts running on the same application pool with .NET Framework 3.5. The user files are in a share with DFS. The user applications are in ASP.NET impersonated with the active directory hosting user, who has full control over his files in the share. When we try to run a ReportViewer report on this configuration an error like this occurs: Server Error in '/Sistema' Application. Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configur...

Exchange 5.5 Internet Email Service
My Exchange 5.5 server crashed, and I had to rebuild the server. I have everything working but Internet Mail service. I can receive email from the internet, but can not send. I receive the following error in "network error during host resolution" this is in the deatil of the queue. I am using DNS for name resolution. Any ideas why? Check to see if you have DNS set up correctly. Are you running DNS on a seperate server or the Exchange server? "Frank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061401c47495$49a22a10$3a01280a@phx.gbl... >...

SOP Invoices
I just want to make sure i understand that with each invoice template I create in SOP that they can have their own string of numbers in the system that will chronologically advance with each entry being entered. Please confirm this for me. Thanks That is correct - each invoice ID can have its own numbering scheme. For any where you don't specify a numbering scheme, they will all use the numbering from the Sales Document Numbers Setup screen in SOP. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "BK" <BK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Recalling Messages in Outlook 2002
I have someone who recalled a message he sent to 3 people. He is now getting a recall failure notice every couple of hours to only one of the people he sent this too. Does anyone know if this is because the person has yet to read the message or is it going to get more complicated than that, say actually going in and canceling the job? ...