Dynamics GP Service Pack 2

A quick question,

where can I find a listing on what Service Pack 2 addressed

--
Clay Tait
Tait Distributors

0
ClayTait (12)

Clay,

Here is a link to the KB Article that lists all the fixes:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYKORSXPPNNWUNVVRWNXTZTOWVKTPRTTXYRMZZSMYZZLTXZXMY

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Clay Tait" <ClayTait@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>A quick question,
>
> where can I find a listing on what Service Pack 2 addressed
>
> --
> Clay Tait
> Tait Distributors

0
victoria (3340)

service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0
Does anyone knows how we can achieve the following requirement with MSCRM 4.0 In the service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0 you are able to create new appointments and service activities. Appointments and Service Activities which are created will be present in the Service Calendar. To see all details of such a record[Subject(default Value)] you must open it. But by moving your mouse on the concerning appointment or service activity, a text-box-view appears with primary information. With appointments the content of the following fields is displayed: 'show time as', 'subject...

Error 9582 on Exch2000SP3 and W2KSP4 w/2.5 G RAM
HELP!!!! I have a single Exchange server with 2.5G RAM. Exchange 2000 SP3 Windows 2000 Server SP4 I am getting a 9582 *warning* message: The Virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue. I have gone to EventID.net and followed along with all the Qxxxxx articles. I have: 1. Installed the last Post-SP3 patch (Store.exe shows version 6.0.6603.0) 2. I have added the HeapDecommit reg entry detailed in Q315407 3. I have set up counters in Pe...

Integrating Crystal Reports into GP
I am using Dynamics GP 10 and would like to replace some of the Report Writer reports with Crystal Reports. This because Report writer reports is not very savy and on smartlist I can't create totals or summarize data very well. So I was hoping to be able to create some crystal reports and be able to access it in Dynamics GP. Is this possible? If, so how? -- Thanks for your help Hi GPNewbie, Heck, anything is possible with programming! GP does not offer this functionality natively, but there are many fine third party programs that integrate Crystal Reports. Our own V...

Object Error when priting a report
Hello Everyone! When I try to print a report on Microsoft CRM 1.2 an error message appears "Object Error" and it doesn't print. In some machines this message doesn't appear but it doesn't work also. Any ideas? Thank you! 1. Try this: http://crmserver/viewer/activexviewer/en/npviewer.exe making sure to replace "crmserver" with the name of your Microsoft CRM server. 2. Also check your browser to make sure it allows ActiveX. In IE go to Tools - Internet Options - Security -Local Intranet - Custom Level - ActiveX controls and plugins. Make sure all setting...

Excel Version #2
Dear all, I am using office 2000 sp3 version. I have one excel file from my friends and this excel file show strange characters which should be traditional chinese. If open in office 2003, it will prompt me that there is corruption and need to repair and when save the file, it is default to be office 95 or earlier version. Then When I save the file in office 2000 versions, then I can see the chinese. I have the question that whether office 2000 can open earlier version excel file or it does not prompt me to repair or save as another versions. Is it related to some settings in the office ...

dynamic resource
Hi, Anybody know how to load e.g. bitmap into resource dynamicaly? The bitmap file will be downloaded by application itself , so it has to be somehow inserted into resource and displayed. thanks What do you mean by "into resoure dynamically"? Do you want to load a ..bmp file and display it? If yes, take a look at GDI+, which is by far the easiest way to achieve this. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com I misspelled this, yes I'd like to load new bitmap on the fly. But resource file looks like is static. I use ATL/MFC applicatation. "Ajay Kalra" <aja...

Dynamic sum in Chart
Hello: So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great, EXCEPT when I select different categories to show up, I want to show a SUM of the categories, not the values of each category. I would appreciate any help/advice you may have. Thank you! Michelle In the pivot table you can select different thing like count and SUM etc. If you right click in the upper left vacant square and chose field settings, then select what you want to see in your data section. Misha wrote: > Hello: > > So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great...

memory leak problem #2
hello, i'm facing a memory leak problem when my application runs for a long time. i tried to figure out the source and came to a very small demo app to reproduce the behaviour. i create a dialog based mfc app, added a member variable of type CArray< CString*, CString* > to store CStrings*. then i added two buttons 'add' and 'remove'. the 'add' button creates new strings and adds to the array. void TestDlg::Add() { for ( int i = 0; i < 100000; i ++ ) { CString* pTemp = new CString; *pTemp = "long text...."; // about 100 char...

Find replace #2
We have a column that has first names sometimes last names we have another column with last names you would like to remove all last names from column a which is the first names column how can we do that? Select Column A Choose Text to Columns and choose the delimiter (most likely space or comma) "dk" wrote: > We have a column that has first names sometimes last names we have another > column with last names you would like to remove all last names from column a > which is the first names column how can we do that? dk wrote: > We have a column that has first names s...

GP 2010 - Fabrikam
I just installed GP 2010 and the Fabrikam TWO company. When I first went to Tools>Setup>Payroll>Payroll-Additional>Prompt Print Edit Reports I was able to see and check the on/off buttons for the report option. I was expecting to then be able to (somehow) set a flag for which reports print and which report to not print. I turned on the reports and then went into Tools>Setup>Posting>Posting expecting to see some on/off checkboxes for the Prompt Print Edit Reports but there was nothing there. So I went back to the Prompt Print Edit Report window and c...

Tab seq dynamically...
I have a button which added dynamically to a property sheet. Now for setting the tab sequence with this new button, Am using SetWindowPos() method. Now tab sequence is proper. THE PROBLEM IS Through the arrow keys, I could not navigate to the last button for which I called SetWindowPos. where as through tab keys I could go to the last control. I will appreciate ur help in this. DETAILED DESCRIPTION I have three buttons (OK,Cancel, Help)on the property sheet. I added a button "Default" to the property sheet and positioned between Cancel and Help. I set the tab sequence as ...

eConnect Runtime 9.0.2?
Where can I get the runtime MSI for eConnect 9.0.2? ------=_NextPart_0001_60CDC8D7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The eConnect 9.0.2.0 Runtime is available on CustomerSource & PartnerSource. The link for the 9.0.2.0 Runtime for CustomerSource is https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/econnect9.0r untimedownloadsforisvs.htm?printpage=false. Corey Developer Support ------=_NextPart_0001_60CDC8D7 Content-Type: text/x-rtf Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans...

Emails not sending #2
Yesterday I posted a question, which I will restate below. My email goes into the outbox and basically sits there. There is no acknowledgement that anything was sent and as a result, nothing shows up in the sent folder. I don't get an error message or even see a time out. I was having the same issue with Outlook Express and Thunderbird. I talked with Comcast and they suggested that I change the ports to 587 from 25. I did that and they worked. Just to fill in a couple of more pieces. Comcast is my ISP for access to the internet and thus I use (smtp.comcast.net). Incoming mail com...

SharePoint Alternate Access Mapping to my Dynamics GP BP site
Hello, If I have posted this question in the wrong forum please let me know! I’m looking for some guidance on changing the Alternate Access Mapping for my Dynamics Business Portal site. So I can implement Single Sign On via ISA Server which is supported on one web listener. Present configuration: Default Zone: http://geneva:222 I would like to add: Internet Zone: http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com I presently have another SharePoint Collection (The Main Portal) http://geneva configured which listens on Port: 80. I tried to add the Alternate Access Mapping http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com...

Update from previous versions to GP 10.0
Can I update GP 8.0 to GP 10.0 or I have to update first GP 8.0 to 9.0 and then GP 9.0 to GP 10.0? Please help me as soon as possible, I need to make decisions. Put service pack 5 on version 8, then update from there to 10.0 Make sure you also immediately use sp1 for Version 10 Mike "arielqs" <arielqs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12AD9FCB-84AD-45CF-898C-A943DB8216F4@microsoft.com... > Can I update GP 8.0 to GP 10.0 or I have to update first GP 8.0 to 9.0 and > then GP 9.0 to GP 10.0? > > Please help me as soon as possible, I need to make dec...

dynamic charting #2
Hi I have to update a weekly spreadsheet With week numbers in column B x series and three y series percentages in G,H,I columns. Could someone please help I need these to update automatically. If someone can explain in detail I would appreciate 39 2097 2165 68 1770.7 97 96.86 118.43 40 2443.15 2201 -242.15 1548.93 97 111.00 157.73 41 2162.83 2259 96.17 1600.78 97 95.74 135.11 42 2163.08 2241 77.92 1545.1 97 96.52 140.00 43 2137.5 2271 133.5 1664.6 97 94.12 128.41 44 2160.67 2298 137.33 1455 97 94.02 148.50 Ta Brian ...

GP 10: Where Did Dex.ini go?
OK, I'm stumped. I'm playing with GP 10 and wanted to resynchronize the account framework. Normally it's a setting in the Dex.ini file, except there's no Dex.ini file. I looked in hidden folders, I checked the common files/shared files location. Nada. So: 1) How do I synchronize the account framework if I'm working with different installations in v10? 2) Where did Dex.ini go? (Wild guess, the registry but a cursory look didn't turn up anything there) 3) Have I simply been working too hard and missed something simple? (Like, it's in a different folder now) I don&...

Need a method to Dynamicly change the X axis Scale on a chart. #2
I dynamically change the amount of data on a chart. This causes the X axis Scale to either to either show too few values or too many values ( a solid black line if too many). I would like a method to dynamically change the scale values in relation to the data span. Joe - Do you want to limit the number of points displayed? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=246 Or do you want to link the axis scales to something you calculate in the sheet? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Zips/SwitchXYAxes.zip - Jon ----...

How to add cells but keep 2 lowest out of solution
Hello, I need help with adding up a column of values in 'X' amount of cells, but I don't want to include the lowest cells in the addition. For example, I want to add cells A1:A5. But I want the answer to eliminate the two lowest cells out of the equation. This is a sheet I update daily and I need the sheet to recognize the lowest cells daily. The lowest cells will always be changing. Please, can someone help? I have Office 2003 for Windows. If you need more information from me, please let me know. =SUM(A1:A5)-MIN(A1:A5)-SMALL(A1:A5,2) -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon ...

OUTLOOK.EXE Entry point not found #2
when i open outlook 2002, i get errors 'the procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL". I replaced the dll from another PC but still get the error. re-installed outlook and re- run windows set up with no success. Dont know what next to do. please help. Thanks in advace ...

10.1.2 Updater Error Message
Hi, Got a new G5 computer and installed Office X on it. I then loaded SP1 and 10.1.1 and they went fine. Now when I go to run 10.1.2 I get the following error message: 11002:2-15 and then it bombs out. Any ideas on what could be causing this error. Thanks, Peter Nehem P.S- Anti-virus software has been disabled and also tried it out in safe mode. ...

Dynamically populate a drop down list
Hi, I'm trying to dynamically populate a drop down list in MS CRM (1.2) based on certain parameters. I suppose I could do it using a SQL stored procedure, but I would prefer to use standard/supported CRM customizations. Any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -Dave- Dave, You can do it in 3.0 pretty easily based upon an example in the SDK... Here are some pretty pictures... http://blogs.msdn.com/midatlanticcrm/archive/2005/12/04/499868.aspx I have not tried it with 1.2, but it could probably work... Thanks Ben "Dave" <renor321@yahoo.com> wrot...

MFC COM #2
Hi all, How can i register a COM DLL developed using MFC????I tried with regsvr32 in command line but getting the following error message'Cannot find the entry point in the DLL",and in the code i dont have DllMain(),but it has DllRegisterServer()..>So how to register this Dll??? Thanx in advance -- For all problems in ur life u r the only solution. LoadLibrary GetProcAddress(h, "DllRegisterServer); call register server. - Tim "Underdog" <underdog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4B16155-4D3C-407A-876B-B985F4D6ACB4@microsoft.com... >...

Offline address book errors #2
After creating a new exchange 2003 server and then transfering all the mailbox's and replicating the public folders and then decomissioning the exchange 2000 box it became apparent that somethin was wrong with the OAB see srrors below from exchange machine once logging at maximum Event type: ERROR Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: OAL Generator Event: 9344 Description: OALGen could not find the address list with the Active Directory object GUID of '/guid=DB1034E23D62334BBAB3ABF2AE132DD2' in the list of available address lists. Please check the offline address list con...

GP Project accounting... Direct ODBC access
I am integrating our main Project Management product with GP PA. This involves inserting time-phased budget and forecast data into GP PA. I believe this is stored in the PA Budget Periodic Totals Master File (PA01304). My main queries are: 1) Are there any other tables that depend on this table? What other records need to be updated to maintain data consistency? 2) What other tables are PA01304 records based on? Will GP PA overwrite my data if other data is changed? I already have an ODBC application that integrates other data from our product into other tables with no probl...