Dynamics 7.0 tables in SQL server 2000

I need to know what should be the content of each of the tables with names
starting with "GL" in SQL Server 2000 when using 7.0. Is there a reference
that I can go to in Customersource that tells me this information? Thanks.
--
Dave Christman
System Developer

There is an online reference:  Tools  >>  Resource Descriptions  >>  Tables.
Also there is a SDK avaailable on the Great Plains CD's.

"Dave Christman" wrote:

> I need to know what should be the content of each of the tables with names
> starting with "GL" in SQL Server 2000 when using 7.0. Is there a reference
> that I can go to in Customersource that tells me this information? Thanks.
> --
> Dave Christman
> System Developer
0
SteveChapman (349)

SQL: Summing By Date Continuously?
Two tables: tblPaymentAccrualDaily SecID PayDate PayAmount 003 01/01/2007 123.97 004 01/01/2007 4250.63 003 01/02/2007 123.43 003 01/03 2007 120.45 003 01/04/2007 119.20 003 01/05/2007 130.44 ...and so on for each and every day tblPaymentSchedule SecID PayDate 003 01/03/2007 003 02/03/2007 003 03/05/2007 003 04/03/2007 What I want to do is present, for a given SecID, the total daily accruals from tblPaymentSchedule.PayDate to the next (actually, the day after one PayDate to the next...

Extracting Data from Table
I am working on a table where I am trying extract certain data and placing it into another table on the same sheet. Everytime I try, I highlight the criteria and click advanced under filter and select the correct range and press okay nothing changes or shows up in the new table. Help please! Thanks, Alisa ...

service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0
Does anyone knows how we can achieve the following requirement with MSCRM 4.0 In the service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0 you are able to create new appointments and service activities. Appointments and Service Activities which are created will be present in the Service Calendar. To see all details of such a record[Subject(default Value)] you must open it. But by moving your mouse on the concerning appointment or service activity, a text-box-view appears with primary information. With appointments the content of the following fields is displayed: 'show time as', 'subject...

email server
Hi All, Is it possible to run MS CRM on a win2k3 box, with active directory, sql, etc BUT use MAC OSx as a mail server? One of our clients is adament... :( Thanks in advance! Mike Yes, but they will have no email functionality to/from CRM Only Exchange 2000/2003 will do it all Peter L "mikieg_99" <mike.gallagher@nospam.etypemedia.co.uk> wrote in message news:05cd3474fc6e4cd856b0822c233dbe90@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com... > Hi All, > Is it possible to run MS CRM on a win2k3 box, with active directory, sql, > etc BUT use MAC OSx as a mail server? > > One...

Removing Windows 2000 SBS Server from domain
Hi All, I've heard some horror stories about removing Windows 2000 SBS server from the domain. The machine is legacy, does not run exchange. Only runs SQL server for a legacy app. All the roles have been transfered to another domain controller for over a year. I am looking at the easiest way to demote this computer without removing it from the domain. We are looking to put Exchange 2010 in the domain and we cannot do this with this server being a domain controller. Any advice appreciated. You're outta luck. SBS (all versions) _must_ be a DC and hold all FSMO ...

Can't add a 0 (zero) to the beginning of a number in a cell
I am trying to put a serial number in a cell but it starts with a zero. After I type in 09867453 and move to the next cell the 0 disappears. Scott You can format the cell to be text and it will then allow a 0 to be added to the front of a number however this may cause problems if you are using that number in inequalities. Scottrow wrote: > I am trying to put a serial number in a cell but it starts with a zero. > After I type in 09867453 and move to the next cell the 0 disappears. > > Scott Scott, The first answer is correct however it may be alot easier if you add an a...

.NET CF2 app doesn't init on CE 5.0 (with 2008 QFEs) ??
Must be some other components to support .NET CFv2 on Platform Builder? Application initilaizes with .NET CFv1.1 successfully. Updated the OS image by (a) installing 2008 QFEs, (b) removing .NET CF v1.1 from the OS image, and (c) including both of these components from the catalog into the CE 5.0 OS image: #1 - ".NET Compact Framework 2.0" and #2 - "OS Dependencies for NET Compact Framework 2.0" Then attempting to run the App, this error: in a pop-up with title bar: ".NET CF Initialization Error". Message content in the pop-up states: &qu...

FRx 6.0 and XP SP2
Is there a hot fix for FRx 6.0 to work on XP SP2? Can't find on Customer Source. Or is there a procedure that can make it work on it? Thanks, Coroc. Upgrade to 6.5 with SP7 "coroc" wrote: > Is there a hot fix for FRx 6.0 to work on XP SP2? Can't find on Customer > Source. Or is there a procedure that can make it work on it? > > Thanks, Coroc. > klewis wrote: > Upgrade to 6.5 with SP7 not an option, migrating to gp 8.0 and frx 6.7 in 2 months. any workarounds, replacing and manually registering those two ocx files or something similar? Coroc, Yo...

dynamic resource
Hi, Anybody know how to load e.g. bitmap into resource dynamicaly? The bitmap file will be downloaded by application itself , so it has to be somehow inserted into resource and displayed. thanks What do you mean by "into resoure dynamically"? Do you want to load a ..bmp file and display it? If yes, take a look at GDI+, which is by far the easiest way to achieve this. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com I misspelled this, yes I'd like to load new bitmap on the fly. But resource file looks like is static. I use ATL/MFC applicatation. "Ajay Kalra" <aja...

Outlook '03/IE 6.0 Hyperlinks do not work
** Please note that I did post this same question 2 days ago in the General Questions Board and have not received a reply - thought I may try, here, to see if anyone has any input. Thank you. ** Hello - I have Outlook 2003 (SP 1) and Internet Explorer 6.0 (SP 2). I have updates automatically, but, have also gone in to check for any updates and I do not need any. When I click a link in "O.L." (Outlook), the screen goes white, the title bar is still at the top of my page - however, I now see the title of the email PLUS Not Responding. I have to do the 3-finger to get ou...

Dynamic sum in Chart
Hello: So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great, EXCEPT when I select different categories to show up, I want to show a SUM of the categories, not the values of each category. I would appreciate any help/advice you may have. Thank you! Michelle In the pivot table you can select different thing like count and SUM etc. If you right click in the upper left vacant square and chose field settings, then select what you want to see in your data section. Misha wrote: > Hello: > > So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great...

RDP and Windows 7
Hi there I have a new Windows 7 64 bit laptop that I can get to connect to an XP SP3 workstation when on the LAN...but when trying to connect remotely...from the internet...it logs into the RWW, can access OWA, can see the Computers to connect to...but when we click on a client....nothing happens. I am figuring it is a setting on the laptos IE..... I was thinking of using the Remote Connection Utility in Windows 7....but am unsure of the settings... Any insight?? Server is SBS 2003 SP1 Thanks Tami Oh and BTW....all works fine with remote XP clients....they have n...

Server installation strategy, RAID and tuning etc
Hello What implementation would be the best for Microsoft CRM and the database server? This weekend I�m setting up my implementation on my office. I have been playing around with the testinstallation, and I think, I will install it like this: CRM server Two P4 xeon 2800mhz 2gb of RAM Two disks in mirror RAID Four disks in RAID 5 I will install windows 2003 server on the mirror. I will install CRM runtime files d:\program files\CRM on the RAID5 volume I will install the CRM website on the RAID5 volume as well Database server SQL Two P4 xeon 2800mhz 2gb of RAM Two disks in mirror RAID Fou...

error 5.4.0
The destination server for this recipient could not be found in Domain Name Service (DNS). Please verify the email address and retry. If that fails, contact your administrator. <exchangesrv.northcoastseafoods.com #5.4.0> I am receiving the above message, when sending E-mail. I do not have SMPT Connections configured. Now what do I do to fix this? Not enough information. An error such as that typically indicates that the "REMOTE" domain couldn't be found in DNS. Can you provide the domain name you are trying to send mail to? Does mail to other domains work? T...

Tab seq dynamically...
I have a button which added dynamically to a property sheet. Now for setting the tab sequence with this new button, Am using SetWindowPos() method. Now tab sequence is proper. THE PROBLEM IS Through the arrow keys, I could not navigate to the last button for which I called SetWindowPos. where as through tab keys I could go to the last control. I will appreciate ur help in this. DETAILED DESCRIPTION I have three buttons (OK,Cancel, Help)on the property sheet. I added a button "Default" to the property sheet and positioned between Cancel and Help. I set the tab sequence as ...

Data Labels #7
hi, is it possible to lable data points on a scatter chart not with the x or y values but with a thrid column from the spreadsheet. e.g. the following example, time is plotted on the x axis and value on the y and I'd like the data points labeled a,b,c ... label time value a 1 1 b 2 4 c 3 9 d 4 16 e 5 25 f 6 36 g 7 49 h 8 64 i 9 81 j 10 100 k 11 121 l 12 144 m 13 169 Peter - Use one of these third party Excel add-ins to assign another column as data labels to a series in a chart. Both are free, and easy to install and use: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John ...

Great Plains 9.0 Initial Screen
I just upgraded (Test Environment, of course) from MSGP 7.5 to 9.0. All went well, except after I select the company to log into, the screen shows this page and I continue to get errors about missing the Microsoft Chart or something (can't see the rest of the words because they cut off). How do I get around this? Is MS Office required for this? If so, where did it say that in the documentation? Thanks everyone -- pgrooms P: Certain elements of MS Office are needed to properly display the new 9.0 home page, particularly the metrics. Dwight "pgrooms" <pgrooms@discus...

McAfee SystemGuard shuts down Publisher 2000! HELP!!!
OPSys: Windows XP Publisher version 2002 A few months ago McAfee was updated on my computer. When I tried to open my Publisher (v. 2002) files McAfee SystemsGuard would shut it down or lock up my computer. I temporarily loaded an old version of Publisher on my computer, however, I could not open my old files nor did it offer the same abilities to do certain functions so I could not duplicate some of my documents. Yesterday, I reinstalled version 2002. The same thing started happening. While I was once again able to open my previous files, it would immediately lock up and try to s...

How to tell if 3.0 emaill router is installed
How can you tell if the email router is installed? Running Exchange 2003 and Server 2003. Can't email from CRM and can't find registry entry on echange server. thanks! Check add/remove programs. It should be listed as a seperate application. "AmyF" wrote: > How can you tell if the email router is installed? Running Exchange > 2003 and Server 2003. > Can't email from CRM and can't find registry entry on echange server. > > thanks! > ...

eConnect Runtime 9.0.2?
Where can I get the runtime MSI for eConnect 9.0.2? ------=_NextPart_0001_60CDC8D7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The eConnect 9.0.2.0 Runtime is available on CustomerSource & PartnerSource. The link for the 9.0.2.0 Runtime for CustomerSource is https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/econnect9.0r untimedownloadsforisvs.htm?printpage=false. Corey Developer Support ------=_NextPart_0001_60CDC8D7 Content-Type: text/x-rtf Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans...

Viewing CRM 3.0 Notes in SharePoint
I have added a page viewer webpart to a sharepoint (sps) page to display data on a CRM account. All data and tabs display as they should except Notes. When I click on the Notes tab, none of the existing notes are displayed; just to option to add a new note. If I add a new note, it is displayed only until the page is refreshed and it then disappears. Text, picklist, and other fields display existing data correctly. Has anyone know how to display CRM 3.0 notes in a SharePoint webpart? Thanks Vic Coleman Can you share your web part with the community? maybe we can all help to re...

SharePoint Alternate Access Mapping to my Dynamics GP BP site
Hello, If I have posted this question in the wrong forum please let me know! I’m looking for some guidance on changing the Alternate Access Mapping for my Dynamics Business Portal site. So I can implement Single Sign On via ISA Server which is supported on one web listener. Present configuration: Default Zone: http://geneva:222 I would like to add: Internet Zone: http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com I presently have another SharePoint Collection (The Main Portal) http://geneva configured which listens on Port: 80. I tried to add the Alternate Access Mapping http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com...

Update from previous versions to GP 10.0
Can I update GP 8.0 to GP 10.0 or I have to update first GP 8.0 to 9.0 and then GP 9.0 to GP 10.0? Please help me as soon as possible, I need to make decisions. Put service pack 5 on version 8, then update from there to 10.0 Make sure you also immediately use sp1 for Version 10 Mike "arielqs" <arielqs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12AD9FCB-84AD-45CF-898C-A943DB8216F4@microsoft.com... > Can I update GP 8.0 to GP 10.0 or I have to update first GP 8.0 to 9.0 and > then GP 9.0 to GP 10.0? > > Please help me as soon as possible, I need to make dec...

Printing on 5" x 7" cards
I use Publisher 2002 and want to create my own Christmas cards and have some that measure 5 x 7" folded (unfolded: 10 x 7") After completing my layout I went to "Page Setup". In the "Publication Type" I had to select "Booklet" since there's no side-folded card in the "Folded Card" section. I added my page size (5x7). But on the "Printer and Paper" tab I can not select the paper size I need (7x10) - and I also don't have to put in my paper size manually, right? I'm sure there's a chance for me to print my ow...

dynamic charting #2
Hi I have to update a weekly spreadsheet With week numbers in column B x series and three y series percentages in G,H,I columns. Could someone please help I need these to update automatically. If someone can explain in detail I would appreciate 39 2097 2165 68 1770.7 97 96.86 118.43 40 2443.15 2201 -242.15 1548.93 97 111.00 157.73 41 2162.83 2259 96.17 1600.78 97 95.74 135.11 42 2163.08 2241 77.92 1545.1 97 96.52 140.00 43 2137.5 2271 133.5 1664.6 97 94.12 128.41 44 2160.67 2298 137.33 1455 97 94.02 148.50 Ta Brian ...