Dynamics 11.0 Features List

I understand that maybe by April 2010 we will see this new version released.
We have to budget 2010 now, so I need to find out what kind of features will
be available in this new version so we can determine if it's something
worthwhile to upgrade to.  Does anyone have an enhancement document?
0
Luvsql (265)

We will be publishing a feature list at the beta timeframe, January 2010.  We
will be posting an updated Statement of Direction in the next week to
PartnerSource, it will have a partial list of functionality.

Thanks,
Pam

"Luvsql" wrote:

> I understand that maybe by April 2010 we will see this new version released.
> We have to budget 2010 now, so I need to find out what kind of features will
> be available in this new version so we can determine if it's something
> worthwhile to upgrade to.  Does anyone have an enhancement document?

Can't add a 0 (zero) to the beginning of a number in a cell
I am trying to put a serial number in a cell but it starts with a zero. After I type in 09867453 and move to the next cell the 0 disappears. Scott You can format the cell to be text and it will then allow a 0 to be added to the front of a number however this may cause problems if you are using that number in inequalities. Scottrow wrote: > I am trying to put a serial number in a cell but it starts with a zero. > After I type in 09867453 and move to the next cell the 0 disappears. > > Scott Scott, The first answer is correct however it may be alot easier if you add an a...

LDAP And All Address List
I am trying to make a New Global Address List.. Here is the filter that I have so far: (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (| (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(!(homeMDB=*))(!(msExchHomeServerName=*)))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=contact))(objectCategory=group) )))(objectCategory=user)(!extensionAttribute10=Schools))) This list the users the way I want them to but not the Groups.. I don't understand what I am doing wrong.. Please help.. Thanks.. Hi try with this...

New Outlook Distribution List Location
I have a folder hierarchy as follows: Public folders ...All Public Folders ......Dept .........Distribution List How do I create an Outlook Distribution List in a folder other than the default "Contacts" folder ("Distribution List")? I have a folder object with the FullFolderPath where I want the DL to be saved, but DistListItem.SaveAs(fld.FullFolderPath, Outlook.OlSaveAsType.olTXT) gives me an error {"The operation failed."}. I can start Outlook and manually get to the DL folder, though. Thanks, Scott -- scottb2 http://forums.slipsti...

service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0
Does anyone knows how we can achieve the following requirement with MSCRM 4.0 In the service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0 you are able to create new appointments and service activities. Appointments and Service Activities which are created will be present in the Service Calendar. To see all details of such a record[Subject(default Value)] you must open it. But by moving your mouse on the concerning appointment or service activity, a text-box-view appears with primary information. With appointments the content of the following fields is displayed: 'show time as', 'subject...

FRx 6.0 and XP SP2
Is there a hot fix for FRx 6.0 to work on XP SP2? Can't find on Customer Source. Or is there a procedure that can make it work on it? Thanks, Coroc. Upgrade to 6.5 with SP7 "coroc" wrote: > Is there a hot fix for FRx 6.0 to work on XP SP2? Can't find on Customer > Source. Or is there a procedure that can make it work on it? > > Thanks, Coroc. > klewis wrote: > Upgrade to 6.5 with SP7 not an option, migrating to gp 8.0 and frx 6.7 in 2 months. any workarounds, replacing and manually registering those two ocx files or something similar? Coroc, Yo...

.NET CF2 app doesn't init on CE 5.0 (with 2008 QFEs) ??
Must be some other components to support .NET CFv2 on Platform Builder? Application initilaizes with .NET CFv1.1 successfully. Updated the OS image by (a) installing 2008 QFEs, (b) removing .NET CF v1.1 from the OS image, and (c) including both of these components from the catalog into the CE 5.0 OS image: #1 - ".NET Compact Framework 2.0" and #2 - "OS Dependencies for NET Compact Framework 2.0" Then attempting to run the App, this error: in a pop-up with title bar: ".NET CF Initialization Error". Message content in the pop-up states: &qu...

dynamic resource
Hi, Anybody know how to load e.g. bitmap into resource dynamicaly? The bitmap file will be downloaded by application itself , so it has to be somehow inserted into resource and displayed. thanks What do you mean by "into resoure dynamically"? Do you want to load a ..bmp file and display it? If yes, take a look at GDI+, which is by far the easiest way to achieve this. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com I misspelled this, yes I'd like to load new bitmap on the fly. But resource file looks like is static. I use ATL/MFC applicatation. "Ajay Kalra" <aja...

Outlook '03/IE 6.0 Hyperlinks do not work
** Please note that I did post this same question 2 days ago in the General Questions Board and have not received a reply - thought I may try, here, to see if anyone has any input. Thank you. ** Hello - I have Outlook 2003 (SP 1) and Internet Explorer 6.0 (SP 2). I have updates automatically, but, have also gone in to check for any updates and I do not need any. When I click a link in "O.L." (Outlook), the screen goes white, the title bar is still at the top of my page - however, I now see the title of the email PLUS Not Responding. I have to do the 3-finger to get ou...

autocomplete address list (*.NK2) and Exchange
Hi! People in my company complains that after change of mail system to MS Exchange some address from autcomplete address list disappeared. I noticed that those addresses are automatically removed when users get undelivered reports from Mail System (user quota exceed or something like this). If sending emails accomplished without any undelivered reports then autocomplete list working great. In the mail system without Exchange this problem gone. Clients has MS Outlook 2003 SP2. Do you have some advice? Best regards PS. I'm sorry for my English. ...

Dynamic sum in Chart
Hello: So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great, EXCEPT when I select different categories to show up, I want to show a SUM of the categories, not the values of each category. I would appreciate any help/advice you may have. Thank you! Michelle In the pivot table you can select different thing like count and SUM etc. If you right click in the upper left vacant square and chose field settings, then select what you want to see in your data section. Misha wrote: > Hello: > > So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great...

access forms 11-04-07
I am using a template to develop a database - contact management one I downloaded - but whenever I try and change the fields that are displayed in the last tabbed page they show up on the first two tabbed pages - all three tabbed paged existed I simply changed the fields. any thoughts? raine If you select the tab control (the main control) when pasting on the tabs, they will show up on ALL tabs. To get them to display on only one tab, make sure to use CTL+X to cut them off their current location, then click on the actual tab to select the actual tab page you want and then click CTL+V t...

Great Plains 9.0 Initial Screen
I just upgraded (Test Environment, of course) from MSGP 7.5 to 9.0. All went well, except after I select the company to log into, the screen shows this page and I continue to get errors about missing the Microsoft Chart or something (can't see the rest of the words because they cut off). How do I get around this? Is MS Office required for this? If so, where did it say that in the documentation? Thanks everyone -- pgrooms P: Certain elements of MS Office are needed to properly display the new 9.0 home page, particularly the metrics. Dwight "pgrooms" <pgrooms@discus...

Blocked sender list
Is there a way to backup the blocked senders list? The reason is that I recently had to do a bare box rebuild (backup was corupt). I want to input my blocked senders into the exchange. Could I do this via a copy/paste? I have a complete list in a text file of all the blocked senders>over 200 addresses. I would hate to have to input them one at a time. Thanks! I beleive Microsoft PSS has a tool to export/import these entries. I have seen them post a response to this group regarding this tool. I cannot find the link right now but will continue to look. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, M...

error 5.4.0
The destination server for this recipient could not be found in Domain Name Service (DNS). Please verify the email address and retry. If that fails, contact your administrator. <exchangesrv.northcoastseafoods.com #5.4.0> I am receiving the above message, when sending E-mail. I do not have SMPT Connections configured. Now what do I do to fix this? Not enough information. An error such as that typically indicates that the "REMOTE" domain couldn't be found in DNS. Can you provide the domain name you are trying to send mail to? Does mail to other domains work? T...

Tab seq dynamically...
I have a button which added dynamically to a property sheet. Now for setting the tab sequence with this new button, Am using SetWindowPos() method. Now tab sequence is proper. THE PROBLEM IS Through the arrow keys, I could not navigate to the last button for which I called SetWindowPos. where as through tab keys I could go to the last control. I will appreciate ur help in this. DETAILED DESCRIPTION I have three buttons (OK,Cancel, Help)on the property sheet. I added a button "Default" to the property sheet and positioned between Cancel and Help. I set the tab sequence as ...

Viewing CRM 3.0 Notes in SharePoint
I have added a page viewer webpart to a sharepoint (sps) page to display data on a CRM account. All data and tabs display as they should except Notes. When I click on the Notes tab, none of the existing notes are displayed; just to option to add a new note. If I add a new note, it is displayed only until the page is refreshed and it then disappears. Text, picklist, and other fields display existing data correctly. Has anyone know how to display CRM 3.0 notes in a SharePoint webpart? Thanks Vic Coleman Can you share your web part with the community? maybe we can all help to re...

SharePoint Alternate Access Mapping to my Dynamics GP BP site
Hello, If I have posted this question in the wrong forum please let me know! I’m looking for some guidance on changing the Alternate Access Mapping for my Dynamics Business Portal site. So I can implement Single Sign On via ISA Server which is supported on one web listener. Present configuration: Default Zone: http://geneva:222 I would like to add: Internet Zone: http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com I presently have another SharePoint Collection (The Main Portal) http://geneva configured which listens on Port: 80. I tried to add the Alternate Access Mapping http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com...

How to tell if 3.0 emaill router is installed
How can you tell if the email router is installed? Running Exchange 2003 and Server 2003. Can't email from CRM and can't find registry entry on echange server. thanks! Check add/remove programs. It should be listed as a seperate application. "AmyF" wrote: > How can you tell if the email router is installed? Running Exchange > 2003 and Server 2003. > Can't email from CRM and can't find registry entry on echange server. > > thanks! > ...

eConnect Runtime 9.0.2?
Where can I get the runtime MSI for eConnect 9.0.2? ------=_NextPart_0001_60CDC8D7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The eConnect 9.0.2.0 Runtime is available on CustomerSource & PartnerSource. The link for the 9.0.2.0 Runtime for CustomerSource is https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/econnect9.0r untimedownloadsforisvs.htm?printpage=false. Corey Developer Support ------=_NextPart_0001_60CDC8D7 Content-Type: text/x-rtf Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans...

dynamic charting #2
Hi I have to update a weekly spreadsheet With week numbers in column B x series and three y series percentages in G,H,I columns. Could someone please help I need these to update automatically. If someone can explain in detail I would appreciate 39 2097 2165 68 1770.7 97 96.86 118.43 40 2443.15 2201 -242.15 1548.93 97 111.00 157.73 41 2162.83 2259 96.17 1600.78 97 95.74 135.11 42 2163.08 2241 77.92 1545.1 97 96.52 140.00 43 2137.5 2271 133.5 1664.6 97 94.12 128.41 44 2160.67 2298 137.33 1455 97 94.02 148.50 Ta Brian ...

member initialization list
I'm trying to initialize a member (defined in a class) while constructor is running but compiler complains for "=". Can you advise me on this please? how can I assing the Num to m_Num ? CChild::CChild( int Num, CWnd* pParent /*=NULL*/) : CDialog(CChild::IDD, pParent), m_Num = Num <==== here { //{{AFX_DATA_INIT(CChild) // NOTE: the ClassWizard will add member initialization here //}}AFX_DATA_INIT } regards, Thanks I got it! it should have a syntax as m_Num(Num) regards, "JSmith" <jsmithmitra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eFq5P1GuEHA.135...

Update from previous versions to GP 10.0
Can I update GP 8.0 to GP 10.0 or I have to update first GP 8.0 to 9.0 and then GP 9.0 to GP 10.0? Please help me as soon as possible, I need to make decisions. Put service pack 5 on version 8, then update from there to 10.0 Make sure you also immediately use sp1 for Version 10 Mike "arielqs" <arielqs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12AD9FCB-84AD-45CF-898C-A943DB8216F4@microsoft.com... > Can I update GP 8.0 to GP 10.0 or I have to update first GP 8.0 to 9.0 and > then GP 9.0 to GP 10.0? > > Please help me as soon as possible, I need to make dec...

PS2007 Risk list as a list template
An over zealous PS 2007 Administrator has changed the Owner column type in the Risk and Issue logs. Having lived with the PS Queue errors for several months (during which time lots of Project Workspaces have been created), they now want to resolve the error. It's not as simple as resetting the 'type' to 'Person or Group' (sadly) as there seems no way to do this in the 'Settings' page. I have created a list template from the supplied Microsoft Project Workspace SharePoint template with a view to replacing the defective lists and, whilst I can now cre...

Need a method to Dynamicly change the X axis Scale on a chart. #2
I dynamically change the amount of data on a chart. This causes the X axis Scale to either to either show too few values or too many values ( a solid black line if too many). I would like a method to dynamically change the scale values in relation to the data span. Joe - Do you want to limit the number of points displayed? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=246 Or do you want to link the axis scales to something you calculate in the sheet? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Zips/SwitchXYAxes.zip - Jon ----...

Is there a way to import a large list of Spam IP Addresses in to IMC
Hi There, We are manually adding "dial-up spammer" ip addresses to the Internet Mail Client Accept Connections "Specify by Host" to block connections. Is there away to import an entire list al at once say from a text file or something? Exc 5.5 sp4 There may be, but honestly you're wasting your time. The only way to make a dent in the amount of SPAM you receive is to deploy SPAM filtering software on your Exchange Server or at the gateway. Out of the 20,000+ emails that we filter each month less than 200 are blocked due to DNSBL. Install a trial copy of GFI...