Duplicate Receipts Posted Due to Stuck Batches

I have a user who was attempting to post batches at month's end and they kept
getting stuck. It caused the user to post receipts several times in the GL. I
need to remove the extra journal entries and credit the accounts. Is there a
good way to do this? My workaround takes a really long time and for this many
corrections, I need a better solution.

Thank you!

Lauren,

Is your current method using the Correct Journal Entry window? If you have a
way to source the entries you could import the reversing entries with
Integration Manager. How do you identify the ones you need to 'fix'? How many
are there?

Kind regards,

Leslie

"Lauren" wrote:

> I have a user who was attempting to post batches at month's end and they kept
> getting stuck. It caused the user to post receipts several times in the GL. I
> need to remove the extra journal entries and credit the accounts. Is there a
> good way to do this? My workaround takes a really long time and for this many
> corrections, I need a better solution.
>
> Thank you!

Duplicates

Outlook 2007 Mail Stuck in Outbox
I am using Outlook 2007 and it worked fine until - I selected a document in 'MyDocuments' and right clicked and selected 'Send to Email Recipient' It went to my Outbox but appeared to be stuck there and not sent. Did not appear in 'Sent Items' folder at all but I discovered that it did send, each time I checked my email! I have run a test on the account and it was good. I have deleted the email account and setup a new one and same problem. Re-boot etc. makes no difference. Problem noted in forum at http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1187208&...

Outlook 2002 Read Receipts Tracking issue
We have a tracking problem that I am unable to resolve. We have a user that needs to keep track of users that read training related email. She sends out to a server based distribution list of around 90 people and requests read receipts. When you go into the sent items and look at the tracking tab, it only shows the group distribution list name and no other information, not even a time stamp. I believe she even redirects the read receipts into a separate folder for easier tracking. It was working where all the users were listed and showed the time stamp of when it was read, but no more. W...

Missing Batch Source in Receivables Batches
We have a couple of Receivables batches that keep reappearing. The batches are empty (zero transactions) but they're also missing a batch source. We try to delete from the Batch Entry window but they won't go away. We can select a batch source and save the batch but then it creates another batch with the same Batch ID. So, we run a SQL script to delete these batches from the SY00500. That takes care of it for a while but they eventually reappear. Any ideas on why they keep coming back? I've looked at the transaction tables and the transactions in these batches look oka...

Does the cost basis change over time due to exchange rates?
Does Money keep track of the cost basis for investments in foreign currence in the base currency or in the investment currency? The reason I ask is because I have investments where the cost basis amount in foreign currency is different from the buy amount in foreign currency. I would have expected the cost basis to stay fixed in the investment currency but it could be that it changes with the exchang rate towards the base currency. Does someone know about this? Thanks. Are we talking about what Money does or how the tax laws work? I'm betting the answer to the latter is that your...

Receiving duplicate emails

SOP transactions not posted/posted??? #3
Hi, I have a weird sort of Error in the SOP module of Great Plains version 7 (pervasive) The smart list shows an Invoice as unposted, but when go do to the Sales Transaction entry screen and enter the invoice number, a pop up displays a message that the inovoice number is posted??? i have tried to run check links, but it shows no errors... so how can this be resolved... thanks in advance Sajid Saeed ...

Unmatched Purchase Receipts
We are having issues with GP10 (V10.00.1424) holding purchase receipts that have not been matched to invoices. Here is a quick narative of what is taking place: We receive the item into GP GP assigns a receipt number to the item We receive an invoice from the vendor We intend to enter and match the invoice, but the receipt is not available We are not sure what is triggering this event, and we thus, we do not know how to fix it. I am sure we are not the first to experience this problem! Thank you for your time, BW What do you mean by 'unavailable'? Is the rece...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

Where are my posts?
I have created FOUR posts on this forum and NONE of them appear in the thread list. Everything seems to save ok when I click the Post button, but nothing appears in the list. Why? It can take time for your posts & replies to appear. What client are you using to access the newsgroup? "ATD" <ATD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1419C032-F7D5-4A0F-BAE1-EEDF3E8F3D2C@microsoft.com... >I have created FOUR posts on this forum and NONE of them appear in the >thread > list. > > Everything seems to save ok when I click the Post ...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...

Why are my emails stuck in my outbox?
Every once in a while my emails get stuck in the outbox. I deleted the outgoing email, prepared another but still the same problem. On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 18:21:58 -0700, Glen H <Glen H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Every once in a while my emails get stuck in the outbox. I deleted the >outgoing email, prepared another but still the same problem. Under Tools, Options, Mail Setup. Is the box "Send immediately when connected" enabled? -- To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-mail address. ...

Delete duplicate record
Hi, I have a table with 10,000 rows and 10 columns. Column 1 has text values, I want to delete the record if they have a duplicate, that is delete all the records. So if Column 1 has a two, three, four,... rows with the same value I would delete ALL the two, three, four... rows. I have a query that finds the duplicate, but how do you delete this? Thanks for your help on this Dear Jeff, You could create an exact same table structure without any records. In that new table make the column 1 the primary key. Then append the table. "Jeff" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a t...

printing different post cards
how so i prin different postcards on one sheet ...

Note: Post your Outlook version and don't post Outlook Express questions here.
Give it up Conrad - never has worked and never will unless MSFT does a complete revamp of the news group titles. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, Conrad Pfleging <cj@NOSPAMpflpfarm.com> typed: ...

RM00401 duplicated document numbers
Hi everyone, We are using version 10.00 There are some batches that don't post correctly. When the posting process begins, is getting stuck in some point in the progress and crashes. When we search in the tables, the documents appear in both WORK and HIST SOPs. This case has ocurred before, so, what we do is search and be sure that the GL accounts are ok, affecting the right amounts and then, delete the transaction of the WORK table. The problem we have now, is that every time the batch is trying to post, creates a docnumbr in the RM00401 with the same number and 0's added. For exam...

searching a column for duplicate, then replacing the row.
i have a userform that pulls in information from a row on spreadsheet. i.e. workbook(1).sheets(1) column A contains a list of numbers. userform1.listbox1 has a list of all the numbers in column A when the listbox1 is clicked it fills in all the appropriate control with what is in the other columns on the same row. column A number i placed in textbox1 on userform. right now, after changes to the form and the user clicks th commandbutton to save. it creates a whole new row with the same numbe in column A, so i have duplicates. is there a way to replace the entire row instead? with a msgbo...