Duplicate Check Numbers #2

I unmark Duplicate Check Numbers option  in Checkbook maintenance window.
But system taking duplicate check numbers in different  module.
Example: I enter check number 123456  in payable module  Manual payment  if
I enter same check number in Bank Transaction with same checkbook and check
number system accepting.
If I enter in same module, I am getting a warning message like check number
already in use.  Is it possible to get this warning message If I use same
check number in different module.

0
Syam (39)

Duplicates

All + Everyone #2
Is there a simple way to send a message to everyone in my organization that has a mailbox? Thanks, Fred "Fred Stocker" <ftschirgi@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a simple way to send a message to everyone in my organization that >has a mailbox? What release of Exchange? You can use a "Query Based Distribution List" with Exchange 2003. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm E2K3. I tried that but it didn't work. Thought maybe there was something I was missing. I'll try again. Fr...

Negative quantities for lot numbered items should be allowed
When an item that is tracked by lot numbers, and there are no quantities in stock, it allows you to override this quantity and enter a lot number when you reduce stock either by a sale or by inventory adjustments. However lot numbered items will not go into a negative quantity, therefore the quantity shows as 0.00 - this is totally wrong! It causes a huge problem! Is there any other 3rd party product available to handle negative quantities for lot numbered items? Microsoft have said it just doesn't work, and shouldn't be done! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for M...

outlook spell-check
How do I get the Outlook Editor to omit e-mail addresses when it spell-checks? ...

match computers in 2 text files
Can somebody help me with a vbscript. I want search computers in 2 textfiles, if the computers matched then write in Computers01.txt a text like "OK" i want read the first computers01.txt en match they other text file ( computers02.txt ) Example: computers01.txt computers02.txt ----------------- ----------------- server001,OK server003 server002, server001 server003,OK Server045 ...

Publisher and tables #2
I am making a booklet. I am putting info in as a table and I need to know if there is a way to get my table to automatically continue on to the next page. No, Publisher hasn't this function. Word does... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kimmy" <Kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DECEF3A8-23C9-41A6-8854-325677ECA48D@microsoft.com... >I am making a booklet. I am putting info in as a table and I need to know if > there is a way to get my table to automatically continue on ...

Lookup/Index/Match does not work with Numbers
Hello, I have a few master reference tables that I use to complete entries on another worksheet that basically compiles all of the reference data for a given set of key values. One of my reference tables has codes that are either numeric, alphanumeric, or alphabetic. Associated with each code are several other values that I want to look up and report in the compiling spreadsheet. Entering either the alphanumeric or the alphabetic results in the additional values being references and entered properly. However, when I try to enter any of the numeric codes, I get #N/A. The cell format does ...

Receiving duplicate emails

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

Problem of numbers..
Hi there, i have a problem where i need an employee number to appea automatically next to the first name of the employee's name cell. Let say the first employee number is '1' for the 1st employee (which i entered manually). How would i get the 2nd employee number '2' t appear automatically underneath employee#1 when a new employee is adde to the sheet Via, using the data form. I know the formula is something like: Add 1 to the previous number.. This is so that the next employee numbe increases in steps of 1, and keeps increasing everytime a new employe is added. But it...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Bug in DRP with monthly payments?? #2
I have an annoying problem with the debt reduction planner that has been around for at least a few versions. I am currently using v2006. If I go into the debt reduction planner, then select base my plan on: what I want to pay each month and enter anything other than the minimum required payment, I get some crazy results for the payment schedule chart. For example, it tells me I need at least $2500 for debt payments. If I put that amount in something larger, say $3000, then for the first month it applies $20,000 to debt and the next month like $10,000. Where does it come up with the...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

Maximum Number of Cell Formats
My company uses very large spreadsheets to confrom to goverment requirements. Recently we have run into a Warning message when we try to insert a new column. It says we've used up all the cell formats, so we can't add any new cells. The Microsoft documentation seems to indicate that the maximum number of cell formats is 4000. I guess we're hitting that limit and Excel won't let us enter anymore data. How do I increase the max number of cell formats? How do I find out how many I've used already? How do I delete ones I'm not using (Excel seems to "hang on&quo...

Restricting subfolder creations #2
Can I restrict user from creating number of subfolders (windows 2003 server) in their main folder. Due this we are facing problem while taking the backup as the folder structure is very deep. On 28 Nov 2006 23:03:07 -0800, astutegroup@gmail.com wrote: >Can I restrict user from creating number of subfolders (windows 2003 >server) in their main folder. Due this we are facing problem while >taking the backup as the folder structure is very deep. It's their mailbox, they can create what they need to in their own sandbox. You need to fix your problem and not impose restrictions on ...

Format a cell with numbers and user defined text
I want to format a cell that will take user defined numbers and text in the following format: 12345678-A Another example would be: 23454368-X The numbers, dash, and text refer to Medicaid identification numbers and I want to be able to have a constant format when these values are entered. ...

zip codes don't merge #2
I am trying to mail merge w/ Word 2000 the names and addresses in my worksheet. When I get to the part to choose the format for the mailing labels, I choose F1, F2, etc. to F6 (which is the zip code column). A few do get there, but the vast majority stop at the state, leaving off the entire zip code. I have gone to menu/format and selected text in the number tab. I have gone to format/cells and chosen special/zip code in the number tab. I've read Excel for Dummies. Please help me. TIA bb ...

convert numbers to words
Hi all, simple question, how to convert number to words. ex. $ 10,000 ==> ten thousand dollars thanks hi see this site.... http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213360 and this site.... http://www.sulprobil.com/html/spellnumber.html and this site.... http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm yeah....it can get complicated. good luck. regard FSt1 "reza" wrote: > Hi all, > > simple question, how to convert number to words. > ex. $ 10,000 ==> ten thousand dollars > > thanks FSt1... Thanks "FSt1" wrote: > h...

Outlook 2003 and Word XP #2
Is it possible to use Word XP as an email editor in Outlook 2003? Hello , I recently asked this same question in this group an MS rep said no its not possible Sorry , But this answer kind of upsets me , why should I have to purchase all MS products to use the interactivity with previous versions. I only purchased the New outlook to limit the amount of spam recieved. An email client should have no bearing on the other products. After installing outlook 2003 my mail merges do not work , there is no interactivity with office xp. Please Microsoft stop forcing me to buy all your prod...