Drop Ship Receiving Problems

We have a drop shipment that was received incorrectly. Apparently someone was
doing the GP receiving that is not the normal person. When they recieved the
transaction, I am assuming from what it says, someone else was in the
document. The Back-Ordered Items Received Report states at the bottom, "Sales
Document was in use and couldn't be updated. Please perform the sales
reconcile to update quantities and or costs."

PO Commitment says "Purchased" not fully recieived. When we try to transfer
to order from BO it fails. The purchase order is closed. When I try to find
the receipt transaction it is not listed against the part but when I try to
open it in transactions it says it is in history. The PO is closed and in
history but the Receipt document is open. Any suggestions?
0
AllenMc (95)

Problems saving a worksheet with Links
Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue ... I have a directory which contains 129 worksheets which have links to external data (in a Master Spreadsheet) -- I need to copy these files into a New Directory, but kee the Master Spreadsheet (which they are linked to) in the original location. If I do a simple Cut & Past, the Reference Link to the Master Spreadsheet gets moved to the New Directory (where the file does not exist), but if I open the worksheet (in the original directory/location) and Save As to the New Directory, the worksheet saved in the New Directory maintains its link t...

RPC over HTTP problem #3
Hi, All! My network configuration: DC1, DC2 and MX (MS Exchange 2003, sp1). All of them Windows Server 2003. What was done: In the registry on dc1 and dc2 was created a new key: "NSPI Interface protocol sequences" with value: ncacn_http:6004. MX was promoted to be a GC. Installed RPC over HTTP windows component. MX was changed to be RPC-HTTP back-end server. On the MX Default Web Site was installed cerificate from the local authority running on DC2. On the RPC virtual directory anonymous access and integrated windows authentication were disabled. In the registry of MX the key HK...

Send/Receive Problem
I am using Outlook 2002 on an XP platform. I cannot get Outlook to check for Email at regular intervals. I have the my Outlook set to Send and Receive all my accounts every 10 minutes but nothing happens. The only way I can receive Emails is by manually using the Send/Recv button or pressing F9. Can anyone offer any help. In case it is relevant I am using Norton Internet Security 2003. PWS Not sure it it Yor problem, but Outlook has some problems with Noroton Antivirus runing and chekking e-mails. As far as I know, Outlook may stop recieving e-mails from POP3 servers due to very le...

Excel problem #3

Sync net folder problem
I am sharing my calendar to my workmate with net folder. My PC is Win XP and Office 2000 and my workmate's is Win 98 and also Office 2000. I always find that My calender can't be updated from my workmate when I return office after I've taken my notebook for a few days. Can't net folder sync. data offline? Thx. your attention. Ken So Net Folders uses e-mail messages to send updates between computers so naturally you would have to be connected to your e-mail to get any updates. When you leave the office and are not connected you won't get any updates but as soon as ...

chart line style problem
I am making a scatter chart (with lines) in Excel 2007 under Vista. I can select a line style, for example, long dashes. However, if I try to change the axis (change from "automatic" to "fixed" on the horizontal axis), the line on the chart immediately becomes solid again. The legend still shows the proper dashing. I can get the dashing partly back by making the line thinner, but only where the variation is fastest - regions where the derivative is near zero are still solid even for thin lines. I'll appreciate any help! frank I was not able to reproduce this. Can you...

Font problem with Office 2004 for mac
I have Tiger, whenever I try to Launch any Office program, as the the menu loads to 'optimizing font menu performance' It pops up with 'The font " " has been corrupted and should be removed'. It does this with MANY fonts, many of which I don't even have in my font folder. It does this every time during the program start, and most times even if I go through clicking ok 40-60 times it will sometimes freeze up anyway. Anyway to fix, get around this problem? Please email me at madefornothing@yahoo.com. Hi, this problem affects quite a few users, and there'...

form and query problem. please help.

Not receiving messages correctly
I have a Microsoft Outlook XP client that is used to get mail from an Exchange 5.5 server that is not receiving meesages in a timely manner. If I send a message to the mailbox it takes an average of 20 minutes to get delivered. Doing a manual send/receive does not help. The message only comes through when I change the message that I am viewing in the preview screen by cycling through the messages with the arrow keys. The message that is sent can be seen when logging into webmail though. Has anyone heard of this before? All of the service packs and latest updates are installed, and they have...

Exchange 2003 with SP2 problems...

small problem
hi every body; i wrote a program that it has error ;plz help me :( using System; namespace ConsoleApplication45 { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Red; Console.WriteLine("***********"); for (int i = 0; i < 1008; i++) { Console.BackgroundColor = ConsoleColor.DarkCyan; Console.Write(" "); } move(); // ***********error is for here***********************************************...

Active Directory/Exchange problem
All, Before I joined my current employer the admin here upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000(Box A) and then added another Exchange 2000 box to the organisation(Box B)and migrated the data in Box A to Box B. Box B is now the working exchange server and Box A is no longer used. The problem is that if I actually shut down Box A I can add a new user to Active Directory but I am unable to modify a users email/smtp details. All mail can still be transferred with no problems which would lead me to believe that Exchange is Ok but there is some sort of Active Directory link between the two bo...

save as version 2003 problem
I'm working in vba in Access to create and save an Excel file. All's good except that one of the workstations this is runnign on is using Office 2007. I'm developing in 2003 and all the other workstatiosn they have are using 2003. It's very important that the files be saved in 2003 format. When I do this, it runs fine and saves as 97/95 objExcelBk.SaveAs sTempPath & sExcelFileName, xlExcel9795 ','56 = xl 2000/2003 I read online in a forum post that "56" is the correct code for saving as 2003 but that's when the code is written in 20...

auto forward problems
I setup a 'contact' for 5 existing users in Exchange 5.5 Administrator. I give the contacts the desired SMTP address where they want their mail forwarded to. I set the corresponding 'contact' as the 'alternate recipient' for each of the 5 as detailed in Q255697. 2 of 5 work, the other 3 do not. When sending to each of the 5, 3 return undeliverable stating "A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients." Any ideas? -adam Adam SK wrote: > I setup a 'con...

Delay receiving email
Hi, We use Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000. I have recently been expeirencing intermitent delays in receiving email from two seperate domains.The delays are usually 3 hours but sometimes even longer. In the header info the delay happens at the last hop before reaching our domain. I have checked the exchange logs as well as the logs on our gateway but they do not indicate any delay once we receive the email. I am not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan ...

Hidden log on problem
On our XP Home laptop I have 2 users on the welcome screen, while my admin account uses (ctrl alt del) x2. All is fine until it goes into standby when I am in admin. Then on wake up the welcome screen comes back, but (ctrl alt del) x2 does nothing. I can't see a way to get back into my account without rebooting. Is there another way (opening one of the other accounts is as slow as rebooting)? Cheers, S On Mar 30, 9:26=A0am, "spamlet" <spam.mores...@invalid.invalid> wrote: > On our XP Home laptop I have 2 users on the welcome screen, while my a...

E2K3
Our company is preparing for E2K3, one of the new policies we wanted to enforce was Prohibit Send and Receive limits. We did not enforce this in Ex5.5, but now we want to. Planned E2K3 limits would be 90MB-Warning, 100MB - Prohibit Send and 300MB - Prohibit Send and Receive. In our initial testing, it appears as though the Prohibit Send and Receive limit is not checked or enforced until the MAINTENANCE INTERVAL (MI)is run. We have this (MI) set to run at 1am-5am, so it looks like a user could continue to receive mail, say up to 900MB+ prior to the MI run, and after it runs, mail would ...

drop down boxes #14
Is it possible to change to fonts or fill colours of a cell containing a drop down box? Any help would be much appreciated Thanks If you made the drop down box using validation then you should be able to change the colors just like any other cell. If you used a combo box from the control toolbar, then you've got to right click and go to properties. Art "stumakker" wrote: > Is it possible to change to fonts or fill colours of a cell containing a drop > down box? > > Any help would be much appreciated > > Thanks Hi, Thanks for your reply....

Formula Problem #11
I have an excel sheet that has almost 4000 data rows. I need to compare the old sheet to the new sheet and if the part number is equal, I need it to show me the discount from the old sheet in a column in the new sheet. Here is the formula I came up with: =LOOKUP(A4,old!A4:A4000,old!H4:H4000) This compares the A column in the new sheet with the A column in the old sheet and then will report the discount from the H column into the column the formula is written. If I hand type the formula in ever cell changing the row number for the look up cell it works fine. However, when I try to dr...

Problem with secondary home pages GPO
I am trying to set and LOCK the users homepage and secondary home page, So when you launch IE it opens 2 tabs, and users can not change them. Seems like there are 3 places in GPO to set the homepage, but only one of them locks them So I have set \windows components\internet explorer\disable changing home page settings to be the home page I want, that works and lock the setting for the 1 home page. Then I also set the "disable changing secondary home page setting" to the 2nd tab I wanted, and this does not work whe I START IE, but it does work if I'm in IE and hit ...

Problems updating Access 2003 Database
We currently use an Access 2003 data base to create and send forms within the organization. We are seeing instances where the new records are not appending and believe it may be the query that is causing the issue. The INSERT query is: INSERT INTO table_headerdata ( wso_num ) SELECT Max([table_headerdata]![wso_num])+1 AS Expr1 FROM table_headerdata WHERE wso_num < 1000000; We would appreciate any help to resolve this issue. On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:50:00 -0800, ehess00 <ehess00@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We currently use an Access 2003 data base to create and send for...

Problem sending message into outlook
I need to send a message into Outlook from a third party program that automatically sets up the subject line and inserts text into the body of the message. I'm using Delphi's ShellExecute command which just sends a message to Windows and lets Windows handle it. However, when I do this, it removes my signature text which I need and just puts the new text in instead. I tried telling the message window to add my signature, but that option is grayed out. Does anyone know how I can get both the new text and the signature in without having to load the signature into my program or ...

Parsing <param> tag in <object> problem

Outlook Junk mail filter and rules problem
Hello- I switched to Outlook from Mozilla Thunderbird. I did this because Thunderbird was unstable (at least for me). It did have a nice spam filter though. I was hoping that Outlook's spam filter would be comparable and the app would be stable. So far it's stable, but I am having a serious problem with the filter. I use Outlook 2004 to track several POP accounts. So when I download a message, I have a rule for each account that puts the message in an appropriate folder under the inbox folder. The problem is when I use the Spam filter, this is what happens. 1. Spam arrives to ...

Drag and drop link problem?
Okay, weird one of the day. Every time I used a OneNote link to open an InDesign file (CS4) located on our network storage, eventually InDesign would crash, particularly if I clicked on an image with text wrap. Very disconcerting. So, I deleted all the links to InDesign files in my OneNote pages. Then, I remembered that all those links had been created by dragging and dropping onto a OneNote page. As a test, I recreated the link to one of the crashing InDesign files using the Hyperlink command in OneNote -- no drag and drop. I then used the link to open the InDesign file, wor...