Download Professional Services Tools Library

Can someone please provide a link where I can download the PSTL.  Thanks.
0
MikeWal (41)

Here you go Mike.

https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/serviceplans/professionalservices/NOAM_PSTL.htm

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
0
fhamelly1 (1405)

How to register a service process in win2000?
Hello all: My PC's OS is win2000,and I want to register my current process into service process.How to do?Thank you. You don't. You are working in a Unix model where any application could be a service. In WIndows, a service must be created as a service, and there Is No Substitute. Also, your service must not have a GUI, or attempt to communicate via a GUI. joe On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 10:16:39 +0800, "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote: >Hello all: > My PC's OS is win2000,and I want to register my current process into >service process.H...

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

smtp service terminated unexpectedly #2
About 3 weeks ago our Exchange 2003 standard edition server (No sp1 yet) stopped because we exceeded the 16 GB limitaion in our private store. We were able to recover and get the store down to 13 GBs. Since that time the smtp service has terminated unexpectedly (twice about a week apart) witht the following error message; The Simple Mail Transport Protocol (SMTP) service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service. Event ID 7031 Service Control Manager Before this service terminates ...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Failling information store service due to lack of system disk spac
I just inherited a legacy 5.5 Enterprise Exchange server: Initial cursory inspection revealed errors pertaining to low disk space (less than 20MB). With a swap file already at 128 MB, making it smaller is not recommended (it also has a 1GB swap file located on the other drive). Rebooting the machine aleviated the space issue, but I must prevent this from occuring again.. HELP My expertise is 2000 and above. How do you get around the NT system partition limit or can you? Thanks On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 18:41:01 -0700, "ShawnMB" <ShawnMB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &...

Tool to Create High-Color Icons
Can anyone recommend a good tool for creating high-color icons for my projects. I have Corel Photo-Paint. It's pretty powerful but I can't do very good shading by hand. Aren't there some tools out there that will render 3D shading? Thanks for any suggestions. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com I would recommend XaraX (www.xara.com). You can produce nice shaded stuff like on the page: http://www.terra-informatica.org/htmlayout/ You should save (export) you images as PNGs (with or without alpha channel) and use 2DIB.exe (http://www.terra-in...

professional tools library should allow more than one salesperson
Sales Modifier in Professional Services Tools Library currenly only allows you to change one starting salesperson id to one new salesperson id. Well, it is possible that one terminated salesperson may have multiple invoices in which they will be divided among other salespeople. it would be very beneficial if the Sales modifier tool allowed that to happen instead of the just one and one feature ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in th...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

Error entering timecard in HR self service suite
One employee, when entering a Time Card in Business Portal, receives an error message, "There are no active pay codes available. Please contact your Back Office administrator." There ARE pay codes for this employee, who continues to get paid within GP. All the settings in HRSSS setup seem to be OK, and other employees can enter time. Has anyone seen this before? ...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

Are these libraries standard libraries
Hi, I have not been able to figure out whether portlib.lib and console.lib are standard libraries (i.e. operating system libraries or language run time libraries etc as opposed to libraries written by an application programmer)or not. I will be grateful if somebody could tell me. Actually, while linking code against other three third party libraries I got "could not open library" for these two libraries. I suspect the third party libraries referenced these two libraries but I am unable to figure out whether these libraries are system libraries are not. regards, nure They look like...

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...

Download OE 6
I am running Win 98 and O E 5. There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am trying to download 0 E 6. Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so I am unable to open the file. I also get a message saying that another version is pending so I need to reboot but after reboot I still do not have O E 6. What can I do. Les wrote: > I am running Win 98 and O E 5. > There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am > trying to download 0 E 6. > > Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so > I am unable to open the file. > >...

Outlook Connector downloading blank emails for those moved from in
I view my hotmail emails in Outlook, and regularly move those I want to keep into files I have created within Outlook. On the Windows Live Hotmail website they remain in my inbox. Recently I noticed that when I look at my Outlook inbox there are dozens of items that show as blank headers, and are completely blank when you open them. The only thing they show is the date they were received, and the ison whether they were read, forwarded, replied to etc. By comparing with the Windows Live Hotmail website I have worked out that these "blank" emails are the ones I ha...

downloading
how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do databse You need to purchase it: it's not a free download. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microsoft.com... > how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do > databse "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microso...

Creating Service Activity & Choosing Resources in Form Assistant
Is there any way to change the width of the form assistant window when choosing resources for scheduling a service activity? Half of everything is cut off and you can only read it with the smart tags. In addition, the magnifying glass look-up cannot be used because it doesn't follow the "rules." Thanks. Probably not without messing around with the CSS files. This of course would be an unsupported customization. "Cat" wrote: > Is there any way to change the width of the form assistant window when > choosing resources for scheduling a service activity?...

How to move reporting service to another server?
Hello all, I am trying to move a reporting service from a old server to a new one. I restored the reporting_service_db, however, the service failed to start in the new server. What is the correct procedure? please advise. Sunny Sunny I have done it once, installed a new SSRS and deployed all reports to the new server "Sunny" <sunny@gmail.com> wrote in message news:72117ACA-5508-41CF-B67D-95BA844557A2@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > I am trying to move a reporting service from a old server to a new one. > > I restored the ...

Pictures after installing service pack 2
I have recently loaded service pack 2 for XP onto my machine and now I don't see any pictures in emails which are sent to me. All I get is the empty box with the red cross in the corner. Has anyone else had this problem and if so do you have a cure? Many thanks in anticipation. It looks like the service pack has turned off the 'Blocked Images' option which is on the View menu. Just click this and you will see your images again. Good luck R. >-----Original Message----- >I have recently loaded service pack 2 for XP onto my >machine and now I don't see any p...

MSCRM tools for data deduplication
Hi ppl, We are looking to use it for a potential MSCRM project for a large entreprise customer. The customer has multiple sources of customer data (over 5 databases), and what we are trying to achieve is to build a single source of customer data (ie, a customer master database in MSCRM). As there are multiple sources of customer data, there are many duplicate customer records. (eg, records could be in format such as Anthony Smith, Tony Smith, Toni Smith, etc). What we plan to do is to write some data conversion scripts using the MSCRM Data Migration Framework to load data from these datab...

MSMoney,Categories,Downloads
I just got a trial copy of MS Money and downloaded my credit card transactions. I want to assign a category to each entry and know how to open each item and click on a chosen category, which it records. What I would like to know is - can I get Money to remember the category for a specific company. For an example, if I make a purchase on my credit card to Target and I download it from my bank, I would like Money to automatically remember that it goes into the Clothing category without me having to select it from the drop down list. Will MS Money do this? Thanks in advance, Richar...

Download calendar error
In attempting to download a calendar template, which I have sucessfully previously, I get the message "error on page" and I'm unable to download the template. Help! Empty your temporary cache, in Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete files. If this doesn't solve your issue... For some reason, in the past six weeks or so, some folks are having problems with the Media web site. There are suggestions here: http://msauer.mvps.org/clip_organizer_support.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

I download, accept, and the it downloads again
When I download from Capital One, I am notified that I have statements to read. I go into the account, and accept them (there are two). The next time I open Money, it automatically downloads the same two items. So, the last time I used Money, I decided to just keep them as new, and not Accept them. Sure enough, today when I connected, it downloaded them again, so now I have 2 of each new item. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks... jbryant789 I have this exact same problem with all of my accounts. I have had a support case opened since 09/21... no fix yet. They keep getti...