Display confirmation window when leaving data entry form in BP

When a user is entering time and expense data in Business Portal 3.0 and they
either navigate from the window or click Delete without saving, Business
Portal displays a window asking the user to confirm their action.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=df660e69-59e6-4dfc-8792-e4174943005b&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Yackel (1)

Dual Displays

401(k) deductions
Realizing I need to be more responsible financially led me to buy Money 05 Deluxe and get all my banking records in order. That's done, but now I want to add my 401(k) information. I have been contributing (through payroll deductions) to the 401(k) for about 3 years now; I should also mention I have most of my paper statements since the plan began. I did enter payroll deduction info for this year -- hopefully that will make tax time more bearable -- and part of that was tracking each paycheck dedcution going to my 401(k).That having been said, is there any benefit to being anal about th...

Folder could not be displayed

Windows Firewall switching itself back on?
This happens on 2 PC's using XP/SP3, I disable it because I'm using Zone Alarm Free. It blocks the PC's from sharing files etc. when it does this. Tried Comodo firewall but found it very irritating and the same thing was happening.. -- Kenny Cargill Something's (very) wrong on all 3 computers. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and are your subscriptions current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on the c...

Open a database with no window, just form
I now have my own, home-built Auto FE Updater which basically involves first launching a version-checker database (.mdb) which checks the file date of the current app file on the user's local drive against the latest version on a shared network drive and downloads from the net if the app version isn't the latest. Then the version-checker mdb calls the actual application database. All of the above works nicely and is obviously easy to implement. So what's my problem? Well, it may be nitpicky but I don't want the user to know that the version-checker is actually a separat...

Printing JUST the Charts, not the data...
Hi, I'm using Excel 2000 and have a number of worksheets with which I've created some charts (all in the same workbook). Is there a way to print the charts that doesn't involve having to highlight each chart individually? I've got some charts in the same worksheet as their source data and some that are on their own page, but that doesn't seem to matter (unless I'm missing something). Any ideas? Thanks, Shane You could use a macro like the following. It prints out each chart sheet, and each embedded chart on each sheet, as if you'd selected each chart a...

How to select & display distinct values

Display Time in Outlook

PK and FK Displayed

Formulas are displayed, results are not

reading data from Excel Sheet
hi, i want to read the data from the Excel sheet using vc++6.0. How can i read it. i don't want to create any DSN thank you, regards, koti You can use the Excel.Application com object -- Satish "Koti" wrote: > hi, > > i want to read the data from the Excel sheet using vc++6.0. How can i > read it. i don't want to create any DSN > > thank you, > > regards, > koti > > > ...

Stop displaying a line

Data Type Mismatch in Expression
Hello, I have an update query with the simple criteria of 'Update Table Month to 999 if QueryMonth is less than TableMonth'. This is part of a rolling process to be executed by Macro. The Table containing TableMonth is created bya maketable query, and TableMonth defaults to text (even though it is only a number between 1 - 16). QueryMonth, the month in my comparison query, is a value, and this causes the Data Type MisMatch and prevents me from updating TableMonth to 999 as the data types are different. Is there any way I can force my query to 'create' QueryMonth as a text va...

Multiple Outlook.exe in Windows Task Manager
How do you stop this and why is it there. Sometimes I want to shut down, and I get error messages waiting for another outlook.exe to close >-----Original Message----- >How do you stop this and why is it there. Sometimes I >want to shut down, and I get error messages waiting for >another outlook.exe to close >. >I have the same problem, let me know if you get an answer. You are getting multiple instances of OL, showing in task mngr/processses, because OL is not shutting down when you Close/End it. Have you run Detect/Repair?, Any Com addins?; if so disable these and ...

Forms 06-20-07
Help Guys I have 2 textbox controls on a form The first textbox displays a Transaction Date from a table called sales Now I want the second box to show the Total count of products on that date and before am using the following expression =DCount("[ProductsCode]","Products","[DateIn]"<= "[Date]","Sales" where datein is a field inthe Products table that I want to use as reference for the counting What am I doing wrong and how can I get the total count of the products using the date textbox? I want when I select a date in the Date text...

Display or not display series

MS Query Data Source Change
I have a series of saved queries that I use on an ODBC data source. I would like to put them on other computers that may not have the same data sources but have different ones (tables are the same in each data source). Right now I am editing the query in Notepad to change the data source and path to the correct one on the other computers but am wondering why it is not evident how to change this in the query itself. Can it be done? How? TIA I had a similiar problem which I solved with a form/macro. (I don't think you can point to a different source other than manually changing t...

Data Value in a Chart
By default when you enable the data label in a 3-D Bar Chart, the data label starts in the middle of the bar chart. Is there any way to change the label to be out of the bar chart? This problem happens only with 3-D Bar Charts. Thanks Joe Joe - If you double click on the labels, and click on the Alignment tab, there is no Label Position option as there is for non-3D charts. You can select and move each label individually with the mouse, or use a VBA solution, like the Move Labels feature of Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler addin (free at http://appspro.com). But you can't specify an...

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Deleting custom forms in Outlook 2000
In Outlook 2000, I need to delete some custom forms. I have a QUE manual that says to go to Tools>Options>Other tab>AdvOptions>CustomForms>ManageForms, etc. but there is no Custom Forms button on my Outlook 2000. Is there some other way to delete these custom forms? Thank you. ...