Discard Bank Reconciliation

We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank
management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation
upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select
Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management
version is 8.00g12.

Any suggestions?
0
E (96)

Good online banking
Any recommendations for an online bank? I need a bank offering the usual free banking and reasonable interest on savings but also the ability to download to Microsoft Money. I started using Smile but then found out you can't download data like I currently do with Barclays. Also, a decent clear screen display would be good - I was surprised that Smile is done via a small sub-window and it's like doing it through a letterbox! Oh, and of course, a human to talk to when things go wrong. All recommendations gratefully recieved. Les I have used Wells Fargo and have not had any problems. ...

Download bank bank payee does not show same in register
When I download from TD Canada Trust, my banking activity, payee names from bank and Money register are different. eg bank transaction says payee Safeway $65.00, Money register now says payee Fitness City $65.00. How do I get the two to match. Not all transaction are doing this. Only a few. Tnx pls email response to altowarrior@hotmail.com ...

bank management clear activity
Using CBM/EBM clear activity should clear all of the activity tables. At the moment it doesn't clear entries in the CBEU1020 table. It seems odd that this is considered a product suggestion rather than a bug. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:...

discard unknown incoming mail
Hi I am wondering, if there is a way in Exchange 2000 to discard incoming mail that is addressed to recipients that are not listed in Active Directory ?? As I see now, Exchange accepts that kind of mail and puts it into ''bad mail'' folder. Can this be avoided? Thanks Miha You might want to take a look at MailBasket from www.turbogeeks.com or the Open Relay Filter from www.vamsoft.com as they both have this feature, Exchange 2000 does not have this feature built in, but Exchange 2003 does. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange...

Bank Downloads
Last week I decided I wanted to start using MONEY to create a budget and to track actual expenses. I started by surfing this Newsgroup to pick up tips etc. I was intrigued by the response to a question posed by Peter J who I think was fed up having to purchase QUICKEN every year and was asking if MONEY was different. The response was that one had to purchase a new version of MONEY every second year in order to have the ability to download transactions from one's financial institution. I thought that was ridiculous waste of money to simply track one's spending habits and shelved my inte...

FYI
From the MSN Network status link: ====== Bank of America (All except CA, WA & ID) When: 2/12/2006 Effect: Bank of America is making changes this weekend: Changing Bill Pay from processing date to due date model. The main effect is that you will not be able to schedule a payment to be paid immediately. You will have to set the due date to up to 4 days in the future (depending upon the payee). Funds will be withdrawn from your account when the Payee receives the payment instead of on the processing date Password changes - allowing passwords up to 20 characters and allowing special ch...

Integration Manager
I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM to bring in an increase adjustment. I have 18 different accounts to credit and want one batch with 18 lines. I keep getting 18 batches with 18 lines in each one. I had set this up correctly once before but something happened to the integration and I had to recreate it and I don't remember what I did before to create one batch. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks, I figured out the problem. I was selecting all 18 rows for the header query instead of the first 2. "LauraS" wrote: > I am using an excel spreadsheet and IM...

Multiple bank accounts at same bank
Greetings We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit card activity is downloaded without problem but all other accounts inport into the same Money account( the credit card). Is there something simple we missed in creating the accounts? Thanks! =?Utf-8?B?VGFmZnk=?= <Taffy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 03 Jan 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > We have set up multiple accounts and one credit card at the same bank > (TD Canada Trust in Canada) and it appears that the credit car...

Discard Bank Reconciliation
We are currently on GP version 8, SP2 and have picked up a problem in bank management where we are unable to discard changes to the bank reconciliation upon exit - (Save, Discard, Cancel options available). Although we select Discard, the reconciliation still saves the changes. Cash Book Management version is 8.00g12. Any suggestions? ...

etransfers from U.S. bank
Starting August 7th MS money stopped making transfers between accounts at US Bank. US Bank states that there is nothing they can do because the transfer request is not being sent by MS Money. My screen shows the envelope with blue lighting opject telling me the transactions are pending. However the right click option allowing me to cancel the transaction does not appear on the menu. I am manually making the transfer. ...

household bank
I do not see any credit card account for household bank credit card. here is the link: https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? cmd_DisplayLogin= can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? In microsoft.public.money, nair wrote: >I do not see any credit card account for household bank >credit card. here is the link: > >https://www.householdbank.com/hb/CustomerCare? >cmd_DisplayLogin= > >can anybody tell me whether this card is in money 2004? See if Household Credit Services works for your card. ...

Bank Reconciliation #3
What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the General Ledger Balances? How do we go about rectifying the Bank reconciliation to agree to the GL Bank Balances? Had entered Increase Adjustment in Cash Transaction that threw out both these balances. Would appreciate your assistance. Once you figure out where the problem is, you will probably need to do a journal entry. I have never had that happen. sabbir wrote: > What happens when the Bank reconciliation balances do NOT agree with the > General Ledger Balances? > How do we go about rectifying the Bank...

Bank no longer listed when updating
First time Money user using Money 2006 Deluxe. After a week of using the Update Now feature to update my banking accounts on Money. I now only see 1 Option available to me to update which is the "Update stocks and fund quotes, news, and exchange rates" the second option I had which is now missing from the list let me update my checking/Saving account information from my bank account online. My Bank account update Option is now no longer listed. How or Why did this Option disappear from the Update Now Screen. I did like this option. In microsoft.public.money, Shadowz wrote: ...

Importing Online Banking Downloads
I have Money 2003 on my system at home and on another system while on vacation. I'm at that other system now and cannot import any files downloaded from online banking. I get an error saying the feature is not installed which of course is on my Money 2003 CD which I don't have with me. Is there any other way to install the feature to accept the downloaded files? Bill Morris ...

canadian banks?
Is it possible to include canadian banks ibn the canadian edition of money 2004? ...

Discarding values
I am sure this is probably simple but here goes: I have put together a sheet that records my blood sugar levels over a month. I am using the sheet to calculate averages for different times of the day and under different circumstances. What I want to be able to do is in any one column (which may contain any number of values up to 20 or so values) - discard the highest value and the lowest value and to calculate the average based on what's left. This will allow me to filter out abnormal spikes automatically. Any help gratefully received. John Assuming your data values are in A1:A20, t...

Cashbook Management Bank reconciliation
Hi. We are using Bank management Module.All the transactions had been posted through this module.We have entered the last reconciled amount and the date in the checkbook master. on Reconcile transaction, the statement balance field remains disabled.when we click the transaction button,the balances display but there are no transactions displayed to select for reconciliation. The reconciliation date and include transaction dates are the current dates. Please help me to sort this issue. Kind regards. ...

Bank Puts Memo Info in "Pay to" field
It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but nothing goes in the memo field. Any thoughts? In microsoft.public.money, A Smith wrote: >It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- >so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but >nothing goes in the memo field. >Any thoughts? Did you say that backwards? You would want that info in the Payee field, I would think. This info...

SunTrust Auto-Download Not Working after Banking Upgrade
I have been automatically downloading transactions from SunTrust since I installed MS$ 2007 Deluxe last year. I have done this without having to signup (for a fee of 5.95/month) with SunTrust for MS$ support. AFter the MS Banking Upgrade, I had to re-establish my SunTrust account with MS$. But, now I'm told (by MS$) that I don't have a SunTrust on-line account. Any thoughts? Anyone? I have been having issue as well with Suntrust, even if you get it to work you will find that its basically useless now downloading and duplicating pending transactions repeatedly, this is where I am ...

How to make Visio discard cropped data
The Visio Crop tool appears to be more of a Mask tool. It does not really crop anything. I loaded a large bitmap file into Visio and cropped it down to a small portion in the middle. When I saved and closed the file, I was surprised that the file size did not shrink. When I reopened it, I discovered that I could uncrop the image. Is there some way I can tell Visio to discard the cropped material? I need to extract some small segments from some large graphics files. I don't want to store all that extra junk. Thanks -- Email: Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com (11/09/04) You need to use a r...

bank transfers #2
I just downloaded Money Essentials and am in the process of setting up our regular scheduled transactions. I can't seem to find a place where I can record transfers that we do regularly. Like transfers from checking to savings, and checking to joint checking. I used to have MSN money where they were set up and listed in the calendar and I could just record them when it was time. Money Essentials (MEss) is very stripped down. It does not know the "regular" Money convention that a Transfer transaction exists in two accounts at once. So it has no "Transfer" like ...

Automatic Updates in Money 2007
I'm currently using Money 2007 Deluxe and so far I'm pretty happy with the product. I want to take advantage of the automatic updates for my bank accounts but my bank (Bank of America) wants to charge me $10 - $15 per month for this service. All of my other accounts (credit cards, 401K, loans, etc;) support automatic updates for no charge at all. So my question is, does anyone know of any nation wide banks that support automatic update for no charge? Also, I will be moving to Canada for 2 years so if anyone knows of Canadian banks that will be great. -JB Wachovia is free for custome...

Banking
Using CRM, how do we import real time banking information to update balance. Simular to Quicken and MS Money Do you know of any modules to perform this task? what information ar you looking to import and where are you looking to store it in CRM? "Hal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D753280-0C3A-4F8C-A36F-23F3F17236E5@microsoft.com... > Using CRM, how do we import real time banking information to update balance. > Simular to Quicken and MS Money > Do you know of any modules to perform this task? Hal, What exactly do you want to impor...

Online banking trashes my Money File
Hi. This started happening last week. When I connect to the internet and Money 2004 is either in the process of downloading my (many) active statements it abends with the "Send Error Report" dialog box. When I restart, I sometimes have to go through a second crash. When I eventually view my accounts, I'm told I have statements to read but they aren't bolded, so I can't see what they are. I do a file repair, and I crash when I try to view my statements. It seems the only way to continue is to restore from a backup file and completely eliminate background backing. Any sugg...

multiple accounts at a single bank
Can anyone help me set up downloads for multiple accounts at a single institution? When I change account numbers, it deletes the previous account. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, MichaelG wrote: >Can anyone help me set up downloads for multiple accounts >at a single institution? When I change account numbers, >it deletes the previous account. Thanks In Help Ask Money box enter "two accounts". ...