Direct deposit deductions

I am having deductions direct deposited to the vendors checking account.
Unfortunetly the deduction amount does not role into the check
reconciliation.  I have to do a manual adjustment for each payperiod for the
deduction amount that came out of our checking account.  This appears to be a
simple programming issue.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=097acbad-4827-41ae-9e45-0b4501115d44&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Kelly1 (97)

Plain Text Direction
I have purchased Notebook with Vista from Dubai. My language set is as English and Keyboard US ( Vista Home Regional Langague setting ). In office 2007, I have set langague as ENGLISH USA. In microsoft Outlook 2007, I am expereincing unique problem. All incoming mails in PLAIN TEXT which include emails, read receipt and delivery reports are appearing in Right to Left Direction. Repeat in PLAIN TEXT FORMAT. There is no problem in HTML and Rich Text Messages. I want to set text direction as LEFT TO RIGHT as defualt for PLAIN TEXT MSGES. In Option, I could not find tab for LEFT TO RI...

ING Direct #3
Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? Thanks for your reply. (I'm not at my home computer or I would check it out myself) Scott ING Direct no longer links allowing you to connect and update from within Money. To update you have to go into the ING Direct Web site and download your transactions to Money. On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:46:32 -0700, "Scott W" <ScottW2000xx@Yahoo.com> wrote: >Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? >Thanks for your reply. >(I'm not at my home computer or I would check it...

Void PR Direct Deposit Payment
We are trying to void a payroll direct deposit. We select the checkbook ID but are unable to bring up the DD number to void. We try to select by Employee ID, Check Number and Audit Trail code but we get "There are no checks in this range to void for this Checkbook ID and year". The check date is in the current year (2008). The check/DD number is not a duplicate number and it has not been reconciled in the checkbook. The number does exist in both the PR Check and Transaction tables. Why can't we see it in the Void Payroll Checks window? You can't have a duplicate c...

Edit directly in Cells
I am having intermittent (daily) problems with 'Editing Directly in Cells'. After hitting the [F2] key to edit data in a cell, the edit bar cursor shows in the cell correctly. But, when I use the arrow keys in jumps to the next cell to the left as if I hit [Shift][Tab]. I do have the 'Edit Directly in Cells' checked in Options-Edit. Turning it off and on does not make any difference. I must use the mouse to select the text to edit. We tend to input some status language at the end of the task name, so this would be a productivity impact. I have researched the we...

Free "Direct Connect"
Are there any national / large / mid atlantic based banks out there that offer free Money direct connect access - even with a blanace or other requirement? I have read that BoA offers this - but when I call I am told that all levels of accounts must pay for Direct Connect, same with Suntrust and Chevy Chase (the 3 most prevelant banks in my area). Problems since the server update have left me with a near useless Money, direct connect will probably skirt many of the issues but I would rather not pay for it (especially at 10$ or so a month) Jason In microsoft.public.money, jb1677@gmail.com ...

DIRECT X
C'mon, someone must be using DirectX under Visual C++ ? PLEASE What header files do I need to include when using direct show ? How do I get the examples in the DX9 sdk to run in MFC environment ? Specific example : Project "AmCap", what do I need to do to transfer the files SampleCSG.c / .h into my own MFC app ? 1) Exactly which header files do I need ? (presumabley they are different in MFC as compared to straight WIN32???) 2) What libraries do I need to include in the project? In desperation I even went as far as cutting and pasting the .LIB list from the AmCap example - so ...

Exchange 2003 mail re-direction
I have a SBS2003 server with Exchange 2003, the pop3 side has been setup as a global mailbox so the the mail is delivered to the correct accounts. How do I set exchange up to send any e-mails addressed to someone without a mailbox to be re-directed to a real mailbox. Thanks Craig M Hello Craig, Thank you for your post. Setup the object (user), as a mail enabled contact, provide two SMTP addresses. The primary SMTP address will be the mailbox that you want the mail delivered to, the other address will be a valid SMTP address for your mail system. Kenny Wood CISSP, MCSE PSS Security Mic...

Y-axis title cutting off in vertical direction
I have Microsoft Office 200. In Excell, the Y-axis title is cutting off in the vertical direction. Any Ideas. Common problem; known bug Add some dots at end of title; select the dots and give them font colour same as background (to hide them in case others do not have the bug!) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33FF8FF9-F861-4B15-992A-003B408B9EC5@microsoft.com... >I have Microsoft Office 200. In Excell, the Y-axis title is cutting off in > the vert...

any ING Direct deal with money 2004?
I was considering opening an ING Direct savings account. However, I seem to remember that when I bought Money 2003 deluxe last year, one of the leaflets in the box was a "deal" for ING which credited some cash (about $50 I think) to new account holders. If there is a similar deal in Money 2004 I may wait until I upgrade to open an account. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks, Mark From what I can remember from Money 2003 they gave away software. In 2004 Money inside the Deluxe booklet they have a $50.00 opening bonus. "Mark Richards" <welshmark10@worldnet.att.net> ...

emails flying in all directions
On Outlook 2002 when sending off over 5 emails they appear to get mixed up. The person to whom I email gets their message plus one or two for other people I have emailed. I appear to have sent the wrong message to them, look stupid and it can be downright embarassing at times. HELP Zebra Are there delegates involved in this process? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Zebra <a...

Bought direct from company
If you buy your stocks direct from the company. What is the best way to track it in MN2K5? In microsoft.public.money, Joseph A. Zupko wrote: >If you buy your stocks direct from the company. What is the best way to >track it in MN2K5? > Create an Investment account. Enter Buy, ReinvestDividend, Sell, etc transactions as appropriate. ...

deposit to keep??
When you cancel a layaway and rms ask you if you want deposit to keep and you say ok, what happens to the money and where does that money go? and is there a way to turn off that button? ...

Direction
I am looking for some direction as to which Dynamics Products are going to fit what I am looking to do? I am looking for an application (main goal is communication) that will link our sales and professional services departments. Here are some of the tactical things that I looking for out of the system: Sales - Forecasting - Automatic e-mail updates to all concerned parties when opportunities, tasks or projects change Services - Ability to track Blocktime, T&M and Projects - Web Time Entry - Customer Services portal capability (having a customer log a ticket via the wed, then we...

Help with future CRM 3.0 direction, stay with MS or trash
We are losing tremendous amount of productivity using CRM3.0 and are thinking of going to another program, and are looking for thoughts, ideas. Quick background. 10 person company, 6,000 accounts/leads/contacts, remote sales person We converted to CRM3.0 10 months ago from Maximizer 7.5 Enterprise. The main reason for converting was backend issues with Maximizer and wanting to get on SQL Server. Since the conversion our main sales persons productivity has come to a standstill. They used the replication function of Maximizer and worked offline with quick and easy access to info as the...

Change direction when using Tab key in protected spreadsheet.
I'm using a protected spreadsheet to request information from a group of 150 individuals Participants will be using the Tab key for all of the spreadsheet except for one area where it's appropriate to go down for three cells, jump-up to the next columns down three cells etc. This goes on for seven columns then goes to returns to the Tab - left to right Example Start at cell C40 down to C42 then up to D40 to D42 then to E40 etc.for seven columns then to C43 then we use the TAB key Any suggestions would be appreciated ...

Converting XML data into the format which can be directly opened in Money.
Hi, Can you please help me in arriving at some technical solution for my requirement. My requirement is to convert transaction history data available to me in XML format into a format which can be directly opened into Money. Please note that I need to do all this transaformation at runtime. Following are the approaches which I'm thinking of, though I'm not sure how feasible are they(if at all they are possible): Approach 1 : Convert my XML data into Mny format at the runtime and then open that into Money or save that file so that I can later open it using Money. If I want to...

#import directive
In my Dialog based MFC project I try to read and parse the cells of a Microsoft Excel document. Method 1) I generated a wrapper of "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL9.OLB" through class wizard's "add class" functionality. I got only interfaces and not the attributes of Excel related objects. So I tried Method 2. Method 2) In my dilog's header file I gave the following line #import "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL9.OLB" and tried compiling. This way I am able to get all the get set methods too....

Send Direct Email
Has any experienced that the Send Direct Email function on the Actions menu sends multiple (up to 6) copies of the email to each reciepient? Does anyone know how to remedy this problem? Thanks. -- Tom Rossman ...

how to make activesync and direct push work?
any good reference or step-by-step guide? Thanks tree leafs <treeleafs@hotmail.com> wrote: > any good reference or step-by-step guide? > Thanks Check out http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Mobile-Messaging-Part1-Microsoft-DirectPush-technology.html Thanks Lanwench! That was very helpful. Cheers, "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23v3PPmdgHHA.3852@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > tree leafs <treeleafs@hotmail.com> wrote: >> any good reference or step-by-step...

Products added directly to Opportunity
Why can't I link and display products when they are added directly to an Opportunity? I can do it using Access but not with CRM tools - Reports or Advanced Query. I need a list for a date range of all products sold by Owner. The sales team do not use Orders or Quotes. Our partner said it would work fine to just add the product directly to the Opportunity. Only problem, no reports! Any help greatly appreciated. -- JNech Houston On the left-hand side of the Opportunity screen, there is a section titled 'Products' which lists the Products that are potentially been sold as part ...

Payroll
After installing the HR module our payroll person went to Cards|Payroll|Employee. In the Employee Maintenance window she tried Go To|Payroll|Benefits , but it was grayed out. The Deductions link was grayed out as well. Is this a security issue, or something else? We Are on Great Plains 9.0 Thank You, Alan Go to tools >> setup >> system >> user. Ensure the user who needs access has a check on the "payroll view for human resources." Click "Save" and the user should have access. Hope this helps, rc. "Alan Waggoner" wrote: > After...

directions please
Hi, i want to write a activeX control that will host another activeX control. the first control should handle the inner control and supply it a device context and everything the inner control needs in order to work as usual. than the first control will receive the output of the inner control and will be able to process it, before displaying it to the screen device context. can this be done? please supply me with some directions before i begin. TIA! Of course you can do this.You can use compostie control to host one control.Then create one memory DC and pass it to the inner control...

issue sending direct E-Mail
I am not able to send direct emails from our CRM 3.0 deployment. - We use an SMTP service - Sending email for a spceific account works fine. But sending "Direct email" for a bunch of selected accounts does not work. I do not see any error messages, but nothing ever happens. - I verified that the bulk email service is up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated Check the CRM Workflow Service is also running -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk Blog: http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ "appsmr" wrote: > I am not able t...

Direct Access?
Is DirectAccess available for use when utilizing Small Business Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 Ent/Ult? I have been trying to find this around the internet but have yet to stumble across a good, clear answer. Any assistance would be appreciated. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01CA7DA8.AEA2C100 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Direct Access is a feature of Windows Server 2008 R2, which is not a = part of SBS 2008. Maybe we'll see more on this in the next version of = ...

I need help insert a decimal other then directly to the right of t
I am importing a text file in to Excel. The data for the amount filed does not include the decimal place. So I need to insert the decimal into the number. For example the data is 1234 I want to insert the decimal right in the middle as 12.34 I would greatly appreciate anyones help on this. If you always want the last two digits to be after the decimal, then enter 100 in an empty cell, then copy it, select the cells you want to change and select Paste Special. Click divide and all of your selected cells will be divided by 100. Note that blank cells will now be 0. "Law"...