Development and Dexterity Error

Hi Everybody,

My previouse computer died and I reinstalled everything to new one.

GP (actually SBF) working fine without any problems.

If I go to Dexterity and opening my development dic and go to Debug -> Test
Mode I am getting an error:

"A get/change first operation on table 'SY_Users_MSTR' (45)"

Did I miss somehing?

Thanks for your support.

0
vitvov (85)

Can anybody provide any suggestions? Thanks :)

"Vitaly Golden" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everybody,
>
> My previouse computer died and I reinstalled everything to new one.
>
> GP (actually SBF) working fine without any problems.
>
> If I go to Dexterity and opening my development dic and go to Debug ->
> Test Mode I am getting an error:
>
> "A get/change first operation on table 'SY_Users_MSTR' (45)"
>
> Did I miss somehing?
>
> Thanks for your support.

0
vitvov (85)
11/3/2009 7:23:44 PM
Easiest solution is to copy your dex.ini from your sbf folder over the top
of the dex.ini in your dex folder.

patrick
dev support

> Can anybody provide any suggestions? Thanks :)
>

> "Vitaly Golden" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Everybody,
>>
>> My previouse computer died and I reinstalled everything to new one.
>>
>> GP (actually SBF) working fine without any problems.
>>
>> If I go to Dexterity and opening my development dic and go to Debug ->
>> Test Mode I am getting an error:
>>
>> "A get/change first operation on table 'SY_Users_MSTR' (45)"
>>
>> Did I miss somehing?
>>
>> Thanks for your support.

0
prot1 (1345)
11/6/2009 2:55:48 AM
Thanks, it works

"Patrick [MSFT]" <prot@online.microsft.com> wrote in message
> Easiest solution is to copy your dex.ini from your sbf folder over the top
> of the dex.ini in your dex folder.
>
> patrick
> dev support

> rights.
>

> "Vitaly Golden" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message
>> Can anybody provide any suggestions? Thanks :)
>>

>> "Vitaly Golden" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi Everybody,
>>>
>>> My previouse computer died and I reinstalled everything to new one.
>>>
>>> GP (actually SBF) working fine without any problems.
>>>
>>> If I go to Dexterity and opening my development dic and go to Debug ->
>>> Test Mode I am getting an error:
>>>
>>> "A get/change first operation on table 'SY_Users_MSTR' (45)"
>>>
>>> Did I miss somehing?
>>>
>>> Thanks for your support.

0
vitvov (85)

Outlook Error
Hi All: Using Outlook 2002, I am receiving the following error: Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80042104) : 'Your e-mail server does not have the features required to allow messages to be left on the server.' I receive this message about once every two or three weeks, for an entire day. Rebooting usually clears the problem. I am using Outlook 2002 to check 4 different email accounts with 2 different ISPs. Only 1 account from the same ISP has this problem -- when it crops up. Weird. My ISP cannot find any problem. I have done a complete Google search and c...

Publisher Error
I am running Windows ME and re-installed MS Office Premium 2000. Word runs okay, so does Excel, and PowerPoint, but I tried to Open and run Publisher and I get the following Publisher Error Message: Publisher cannot load the required file (ptxt9.dll). You may be out of memory, or the file may be corrupt. Please someone help me. I even went and disabled some start-up programs to free-up some system resources so I have enough to start programs such as Publisher and Corel Draw. I ran Publisher before I did the re-install and I never had any problems. Thanks Leo PUB2000 Error Message: Publish...

Errors When Importing New Leads
Hello All, I just created a text .csv file that is a replica of files my users will soon be importing into CRM. (Trade Shows Coming Up) I am running some tests to figure out if they will have any problems importing files when they come back from their shows. Good thing to, because I ran into problems already! I am getting the following errors within CRM after the import. (file shows up in activities with the error) The Reason ID shows as 0x8004032d and it basically says it failed on the only user I was attempting to import. I then did some digging and found the following article....

"unexpected file format" error when opening an attachment
Outlook 2003 sp2. When I try to open the attachment from the same person, it seems that label factory tries to open it. ...

Runtime Error 381
When I use Shift F4 to post a payment I receive a runtime error 381 which closes the pos station. Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix it? If QuickSell 2000, try running a Zout. -- * "Cleanitup" <Cleanitup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F4B0B45-C95A-462C-ABB8-55DC40A77AAA@microsoft.com... When I use Shift F4 to post a payment I receive a runtime error 381 which closes the pos station. Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix it? Possibly a printer problem? Or you have no tenders defined. I would look at my printer first, can yo...

Error on Outlook 2003 outgoing mails & workaround
I have very funny problem. Everytime I sent outgoing mails, outlook throws a system error mentioned below. In order to solve this problem, every time before sending outgoing mail, I have to open outlook express and send a dummy message to myself. and then I have sent the email from outlook 2003. It looks very funny. But its really painful. Any light on this. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test message Sent: 05/05/2005 3:54 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'outlook2003error553@hotmail.com' on 05/05/2...

MSExchangeTransport Error...
I get from my Exchange Server 2003 into Event Viewer a lot lines with MSExchangeTransport error: Source: MSExchangeTransport Category: NDR Event ID: 3018 Description: A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.4.0 was generated for recipient.... Causes: This message indicates a DNS problem or an IP address configuration problem Solution: Check the DSN using nslookup or dnsq. Verify the IP address is in IPv4 literal format. ----- Please, could you tell me why I get this error ?!? I have Active Directory (domain controller), DNS service and Exchange 2003 installed on the same machine....

sample data import error
I've read the various posts on this and *think* i've followed the instructions correctly. However, I've just got a "cannot create organisation" (or similar) unspecified error when running the sample data import wizard. Here's what I've done. 1. Created an AD crmadmin user with doamin admin and local admin group membership. 2. Installed CRM using the crmadmin user. Rebooted etc. No errors. 3. Created the following AD users under the "adventure works cycle\adventure works cycle" OU (note that it creates this nested structure when CRM is installed)...

Outlook XP Archive Error
I run Outlook XP and am trying to archive old e-mail messages. I have two problems with that. 1. I ran the archive and realized it's saving it into a folder in my user profile, so I changed it to another drive on my machine and archived again, so now I have two archive folder lists in my folder list. How do I combine them into one folder that I saved? 2. I receive an error message saying that some files couldn't be copied because they've been ramed, moved or deleted already, but they haven't been. I can't find anything to fix this. What can I do? Thanks! I ...

Automation Error #2
I am getting the $%&$ing Automation Error again...It looks like something overwrote some MSDE stuff on my computer. The worst part - I know it was Microsoft. I installed Office 2007 with Business Contact Manager, and I knew I was in trouble when I saw it installing some SQL stuff with the Biz Contact manager CD... It was either that or the Windows Desktop Search 3.0 garbage (which, incidentally, Copernic Desktop Search still blows the doors off of). So, not no matter what I uninstall and reinstall, I can't get RMS SO or HQ to work on this machine. I am severely irritated. Lesson - u...

Access Developer
Hi All, We are about to enroll on a mini project and as part of the rollout new machines are to be installed. Some user's have an application called Access Developer. I would like to know if we install Access 2003 Pro would that be sufficient for them e to continue with their Access Development? Could anyone answer or point me in the right direction. Regards. -- Flinty I assume that ACCESS Developer is the developer version of ACCESS 2002, but you'll need to confirm that. If it is, this version of ACCESS allows the owner to create runtime versions of ACCESS applications, wh...

#5.7.1 Permission Error
I have a multifunction KonicaMinolta bizhub 7222 device wired to the domain. I set the scanner up so that it sends the scans as emails via our SMTP Exchange 2003 server. The email goes through fine when it is send to users who can receive outside email (everyone; authenticated users is unchecked). However I get a 5.7.1 Permission error when delivering the email to those users who are limited to receiving emails within the domain. the Konica device does not autheticate on the domain , however I have created a user account in AD and Exchange. How can I allow everyone in my domain to receive t...

GP Upgrade--9.0 to 10.0-Registration Error
I installed GP 10.0 on test server and created the new company to much current production environment which is Gp 9.0. I can easily log in to Gp but it thinks it's trail version and that i have 90 days to register. I tried using my GP 10.0 License Keys to register but get error "invalid license keys". HELP! Registration keys are not interchangeable among different versions of GP. If you are a customer, you will need to contact your partner for new registration keys, and if you are a partner, you can get new ones from VOICE. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, ...

error message with sum
(New user) In my spreadsheet, I have four columns, each with a 0 or a 1 in each cell. The last cell in each column is "total" with formula =SUM(A3:A68), with appropriate column letters for each particula one. The columns get totalled correctly, but each of the "total" cells has a green triangle. The error message is: "the formula in this cell refers to a range that has additional numbers adjacent to it." I'm not sure what this means. I can't seem to get anything from the help screens. If by "adjacent" Excel means the columns next to each other,...

Error accessing the OLE registry.
When using the Wizard to create a chart from a table which has 3 fields after selecting all 3 fields and choosing the default chart type I get the message :- Chart Wizard Automation error Error accessing the OLE registry. If I then continue I get an overflow error message when clicking the Finish button and am forced to use the Cancel button to close the wizard. Can anyone suggest what the problem might be, and is it anything to do with having Access 2003 installed as part of Office 2003 Pro? Viv ...

time out error
I'm using a D-link router not a Linksys my out-going e- mails with attachments always time out. Using Outlook 2002 on XP. Can anyone help? ...

Business Portal Query Error
GP 10.0, BP 4, 2-IIS Servers running WNLBS, WSS 3.0, Separate SQL 2005 Cluster. I just installed the BP. It comes up and I can configure users/security, but I can not see any data on the Sales/CustomerSummary/CustomerList or Inventory/Items/ItemList - both lists show the message "Query Error." prefixed by a red-x-circle in the blue footer bar of the lists. I've searched thru the WSS trace logs when they are set to log everything, and do not see any errors reported. Help! Chris. Additional info: When I click on the red-x, I get this error description in a popup window:...

application development
I am designing a downloadable tutorial application I am using visual studio 6.0 and i have created a client application to navigate through data pages, at the moment just the client framework exists, what is the best and quickest way to create graphic pages with text that can be viewed through an active doc container app i.e Explorer.There will be a lot of pages Does anyone agree that java is the best method for this.? Or are there any alternatives The application will be placed on the server and downloaded, files will be downloaded a batch at a time and viewed as local pages. I also need to ...

Redeployment Errors
I am trying to redeploy a CRM 1.2 installation and I keep getting "...cannot grant access to the databases" error during the final step of installation. I'm installing with a user with administrative rights and made sure that user was in SQL with System Admin and DBO rights. Has anyone else experienced this? This can happen if you install CRM by copying files to disk from CD. Try installing from CD and use splash.exe. Also clear Enable LMHOSTS lookup check box in the tcp/ip properties. "Danielle Sturgess" wrote: > I am trying to redeploy a CRM 1.2 install...

Add-on Developers...
Does anybody know of any other add-on developers for Microsoft RMS, OTHER than RetailRealm, New West Technologies, ADI, EVT, RITE and NBE Solutions? I am trying to "crack" into some new retail markets. I have had some GOOD success. For example, for those who wish to, eGolf has an AWESOME Golf Suite that works like a charm. Talk about a beautiful addition for RMS. Talk to you all soon We focus on the needs of independent specialty retailers including bike, outdoor, sport specialty, and hardgoods verticals. Visit: http://www.digitalretailer.com/rmsaddins.htm "Tony Cormack...

get/change and SY_User Company_Access_REL errors
Hello, I am testing a conversion from GP7.5 to GP8.0 and after the installation is completed and all data is transfered and the nesessary scripts run I am getting the following errors: when signing in with regular user: "A get/change first operation on table 'SY_Users_MSTR'failed accessing SQL data" when signing in with the 'sa' account: "SY_User_company_Access_REL'failed accessing SQL Data" Any thoughts on what might be causing this? Hi Are you transfering the data from 7.5 to 8 or have you done a v 8.00 upgrade from GP Utils? I dont recomm...

UI Developer // Bay Area
Location: Bay Area Duration: 6 months Pay rate: 40-45/hr Front-end Developer Required Skills: 1. capable of estimating development tasks and meeting deadlines 2. great attention to visual detail and user interaction design 3. cross browser development, testing, and debugging for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE 7, IE8 4. front web page creation from detailed mockups/comps 5. AJAX 6. XHTML 7. CSS 8. Javascript 9. XML and JSON10. Java 6, JSP, JSTL/EL and Java Servlets 11. Team oriented, great communication skills Desired Front-end Developer Skills: 1. Familiar with mobile web UIs 2. Familiar with...

exchange 2003 error #2
We keep getting every hour error ID 929 From event viewer Failed in reading Connector's DS Info Process Id: 1544 Process location: C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe Any help would be appreciated ...

Build error when using crmibf/crmaccessservice.asmx web service
Installing CRM information Bridge installs a web service at the path "http://<crmserver>/crmibf/crmaccessservice.asmx" I can set a web reference to this in a .net project but when I try to build the project (without adding a single line of my own code) I get errors in the web service Reference.vb" file. Some of the errors are "BaseReference" not found, "CaseReference not found", etc. Any clues as to why I am getting these errors? Is there some documentation available on using the CRMIBF web service? -- Thanks ...

Money 2005
Hello! Please apologize my poor English! But there is no German Group for this product. Yesterday I got a new Money 2005 bought by Amazon. After installing and while I was preparing a new bank account I got the offer to update. I canceled this update and worked, imported datas from my bank and so on. All worked correct! Maybe an hour or so later I got again the offer to update and I accepted. After updating, closing und performing a new start of Money I always get the error message - "Runtime Error! Program: C:\Programme\Microsoft Money 2005\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe R6025 - pure vi...