Detailed Sales Report using Report writer

Hi
i am trying to prepare a Detailed Sales Report using Report writer with the
following Detailes(Sales Person ID,   Doc No,  Date,  Customer name,  Item
Number,   Amount) and perform some calculations upon those those reports

i would like to get and information if any one has done such a report

My follow up folder has disappeared after one use.
I'm using Outlook that came in the Office Pro 2003 package. I used the FOLLOW UP search folder in the "Favorites" window... to hold one message... 24 hours later I handled that matter... and took the message away to file in a place where I can find it... the folder also disappeared. Next I tried to replace the folder by creating a new one... now (next day) no follow-up folder. Help is complex -- takes too long (for me) more demos would be helpful. In news:99DC2D96-3646-4C23-9DA3-EED57E8F0CA4@microsoft.com, JEBCOINC <JEBCOINC@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > ...

WriteOff Report
Is There a way to print a writeoff report or to add that field to de RM Customer Sales Summary Report. the field is not listed in the toolbox Thanks ...

Using Datagrid with updates
Datagrid with 4 columns: Name, Company, Evaluator, Reviewer Name and company are not updatable. Evaluator and reviewer should be dropdowns for updating. I've got my grid populated and I've got the dropdowns populated for Evaluator and Reviewer options. However, I can't figure out how to bind the dropdown selected values to the values in the dataset for the grid. I let the wizard create the Edit and Item templates but that means my users will need to select, edit, and update (save) as many as two hundred records in teh grid. I was trying to configure the grid to do...

Custom POSButton Details
Hello All, Is there a way to make a custom POS button to do Shift+F9 (details)? It is strange, but you can't do one for the 'Transaction details' (SHIFT-F9). The closest thing you can do is the ShowItemComment command. I made a custom button for that one which puts a comment under the highlighted line item. The next best thing to do would to just put a button on the first page of your touchscreen keyboard. Let me know if I can help with any of those things. -Andy Can you assign a macro to a custom button? I can't recall. If so, you could record the...

Details section not appearing when viewed in Form View
So I have this data entry form with controls linked to a number of tables. I built it today, and up til recently worked fine. Now, I'm having a problem where all the controls in the Details section (when in Design View) fail to appear when viewed in Form View. My Header info appears, just not the Detail section. I didn't consciously change anything that would make a section not-visible. Any tips? Thanks! Hi Markmarko This will happen in Access if there is no data to show in the form. The way to check for this is to open the query the form is based on. If the query returns n...

Account Payable Detail report
Hola Family I will like to know if someone can help me, I need to know the path to run an Account Payable Detail report. This file should contain the lowest level of detail. Each record should include the General Ledger account number to which the transaction is being charged. I am using Dynamics GP 10 with SQL 2005. Thank you in advanced. -- LOS Hola Carlos, The GL Distribution Detail in Purchaing Posting Journal can be access via Reports>>Purchasing>>Posting Journals (GL GL Distribution Detail). When you create/modify a report options, you can use the ...

Part Specific Outsourcing detail for MO-POP
Let's say you send almost every item to an outside vendor for finishing and one OSV for packaging. Each vendor has a different item ID for finishing every item, though, and the cost is different. GP Item #, Vendor Item#, Cost/unit Item A Finish,Part1, $1.00 Item B FInish,Part2, $1.10 Item A Pack,Part1, $1.25 When setting up work Centers, we set up Finish & Packing as Work Centers. However, we'd like to have a different service code for each item so when we create the PO from the MO the item and description pop in correctly. Is there any way to accomplish this? I considered ...

Format report
Hi, I would like to print recipe cards from my Access database. Because of a lack of space on a 3"x5" or 4"x6" card, I would like to know how to format the report. I have my list of ingredients. Is there a way to make this portion of the report print in 2 columns instead of just a single column? Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200706/1 While the report is open in Design view, select File | Page Setup from the menu, and look on the Columns tab. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://...

Calander Sharing without showing details
Is it possible to share a calander with someone else and only show them the blocked off hours without any details of the appointments? This person also wants to share his calander normally with his assistant. Running Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007. Only if he marks all of the appointments as private. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Excha...

Forwarding messages using Folder Assistant
Hi, We upgraded a few months ago from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000. We had setup the folder assistant on a public IT project calendar to forward ALL messages (new entries in the calendar) to our IT team. This worked fine on 5.5 but when we upgraded to EX2000, it stopped working. Does anyone know what the issue could be? Does EX2000 "all messages" differ from 5.5's? Could it be some kind of permission issue? I did get forwarding to work by entering all of our IT teams names in the "From" field. So when someone from IT enters a calendar event, the whole IT team ge...

Plaxo Replacement / How to get others to update their details
Hi there, This time of year I usually use my old version of Plaxo to get everyone to update their contact details in my Outlook. If you're unaware of how it works - this is what happens. An email goes out to all your contacts (1200 in my case!). Then that person clicks on a link and they see their details on a webpage in which they can update/add/delete any details that have changed. Stuff like jobs, different numbers, addresses etc. As you can imagine this is really handy this time of the year with Christmas Cards! Plaxo have stopped supporting this older system now and doe...

GP10 SP2 Excel Report Builder
Hello, I have been testing the new Excel Report Buider which was added by SP2 and noticed that it only publishes Excel reports with the xlsx extention. This causes an issue with users because they are running Office 2003. I tried to use the Office 2007 Excel viewer but it does not appear able to use external data connections. I can open the report in Excel 2007 and save it as an xls file and it will open using 2003 but is missing the formatting. Is there a setting somewhere in GP where I can make Excel Report Builder publish all files using the Office 2003 file format? Thanks in a...

Transactions by category report & Reinvest Interest Activity
In Money 2003, Reinvest Interest does not appear as Income (or anywhere else) on the Transactions by Category report. If I record it first as an interest transaction, which effects Cash, and then as a buy, the interest will show on the report. How do I get "Reinvest Interest" transactions to appear in the reports without forcing it by splitting into two transactions? In microsoft.public.money, Jack wrote: >In Money 2003, Reinvest Interest does not appear as Income (or anywhere >else) on the Transactions by Category report. > >If I record it first as an interest t...

PO receiving
Our customer has experienced the issue described in KB853093 where the sales order quantities will not update when a committed po is received if the sales order is open in the sales order transaction window. It would be nice if a warning message would pop up before receiving posting if this condition exists. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in ...

Payroll deduction reports
I can't seem to find a report option or a Smartlist that will provide information on detailed deduction amounts for employees. Specifically we are looking for a report that would list the 401K deduction and 401K match per employee for a date range or YTD - can't seem to find any appropriate fields in Smartlist either. ...

sales
make sure you delete the crm and sql folder in program files or where ever installed ok "joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:087001c39caf$b373dab0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > make sure you delete the crm and sql folder in program > files or where ever installed ...

tax related transactions report
I have installed money95 ver 4.0a, purchased with a previous computer onto a computer running windowsxp home. The programme seemed to be ok except for the tax related transactions which now lists all categories even when not enabled.Can anyone suggest a fix. Have you tried resetting the report? "Graeme" <limbclan@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:057d01c370f4$ef55bad0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have installed money95 ver 4.0a, purchased with a > previous computer onto a computer running windowsxp home. > The programme seemed to be ok except for the tax related &...

How to Imporve Report Perfomance
I developed a report and it takes literally 30 minutes to open up. How do I improve performance. The data set is a local table that is not on the back end of the database. However there are about 4 sub forms on the report. These subforms are all queries. I requery the subform queries prior to opening up the report. What are some things that I can do to make this report open a lot quicker? It depends an awful lot on things you haven't mentioned. Indexing, table size, the construction of the queries, etc. My first suggestion is to check that the table is indexed properly. Any...

Sorting algorithms used in Excel
Just curious to see if anyone knows what algorithms the Excel programmers used to perform the sorting routines in Excel. Thanks Mark >-----Original Message----- >Just curious to see if anyone knows what algorithms the >Excel programmers used to perform the sorting routines in >Excel. > >Thanks > >Mark >. > Well, I don't know for sure, but I would guess that they use the same ones everyone else uses, converting the characters to their character set numbers and sorting them in numeric order by character set number if case sensitive, or adding a con...

more details
The email in my old computer was located in outlook. I want to transfer those inbox messages into my new computer. The email in my new computer is under the same address in outlook. Find and copy the file called *.pst to your new computer then in outlook open it. "cliff" <c-sharp@chc-group.com> wrote in message news:162601c3a892$a053e490$a501280a@phx.gbl... > The email in my old computer was located in outlook. I > want to transfer those inbox messages into my new > computer. The email in my new computer is under the same > address in outlook. ...

Extracting Data from Access dB to Excel, using VBA
Hi All, Firstly, I'm an amateur on a steep learning curve, so please excuse me if some of my terminology/understanding is incomplete. I have found a VBA procedure which will extract entire tables from a db to a grid array in an excel spreadsheet. The procedure relies on two cell values, one identifies the database path, the other identifies the required table. When the procedure is run, it evaluates the two values and returns the specified table in its entirety. The problem I am having is that it works perfectly for tables that have no 'dead-space', ie blank fi...

Sales Item Posting Report
Is there a report that we can print by date range that shows SOP Items and G/L Distributions? Or, do we need to create a Crystal report? ...

CRM 3 Reports Neglected Leads Total not matching Detail Total
Hello All, Hopeing someone can explain what may cause the following: Report manager looks at the Neglected Leads Report for a specific user and gets a chart bar representing a count of 57 for standard 30 day time period. They then click on the bar to get to the Neglected Leads Detail report but only 23 Leads are listed. This happens on other users as well. Does anyone have a clue at what might cause this? Thanks Dave I am seeing the very same issue in one of my deployments. Have you figured out what is causing this? Thanks, -Jim "Dave A" wrote: > Hello All, > Hopeing som...

newbie report question
Hi everyone, I have a report that is based on a parameterised query that user inputs when generating the report I would like this report to include the actual parameters' values Thank you, Samuel You can add a textbox to your report, and set the control source to = repeat *exactly* the parameter prompts. For example if your query has = [Enter City], then put a textbox on the report with =3D[Enter City] in it. You can embellish with additional text like =3D"Summary for " & [Enter City] --=20 Joan Wild Microsoft Access MVP "Samuel" <samuel.shulman@ntlw...

programs for shelter use
I am opening a animal shelter located in my county and I want to find a program that may help me run my shelter computerized. Any suggestions on any programs I can use and where I may purchase those programs? ...