Deny access to Credit memos - 93636

Is there a way to block certain individuals access to credit memos in the AP
module?
If not, is there a way to only have credit memos (no other AP transaction)
not post through without approval?

Thanks!

Outlook Web Access #41
I am unable to view anything when opening Outlook Web Access. The page is set up as it should be, but i receive the message that there are no items to show in this view. Try posting this in an Exchange group - microsoft.public.exchange.admin is probably a good one. Outlook Web Access is actually a function of Exchange, not Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com an...

Routing and Remote Access service Server 2003
I am using a server 2003 as a router. (Not ISA) Is it possible to assign a second ip address to the internet facing adapter and map that ip to an internal ip ? No, I don't believe it is possible. I used second and other IP addresses exclusively for web sites hosted on the IIS and nothing else. "Dave Mc" <DaveMc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF7CD089-E878-4F92-81A0-C6051F7B4791@microsoft.com... > I am using a server 2003 as a router. (Not ISA) Is it possible to assign > a > second ip address to the internet facing adapter and...

Access 2002 Back To Access 2000
I am probably on a loser here. I have an application that is written in Access 2002 with the Tables Database on a server and the Application Database on a PC and linked to the tables. I have been asked to make the Application database available on a PC that is running Access 2000 and there is no chance of upgrading the PC to Access 2002. Is there any way to take the Application database down to Access 2000. I thought about opening an Access 2000 database and then importing the forms, queries etc. from the 2002 version but all I get is that the database is a later format and a message t...

Moving a MS Access database to a Mac
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Novice question: What are the options for moving a Wintel platform's Microsoft Access .mdb database to a Mac platform? What is the difficulty in making such a transfer? Thanks, in advance, for any advice. On 9/11/08 12:45 PM, in article 59b59413.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "HenriJ@officeformac.com" <HenriJ@officeformac.com> wrote: > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > > Novice question: What are the options for moving a Wintel platform's Microsoft > Access .mdb database to a Mac platform? What is the diff...

Using Outlook to access and compile information in calendar
I want to create an application that will compile schedule information from Excel worksheets or an Access database and display them in a calendar type format. I know this type of application can be built using PivotTables in Excel, or forms in Access, but I was wondering if I could use the calendar in Outlook to display the information rather than creating PivotTables or custom forms which would wind up looking something like a calendar anyway. Before I start the job I'd like to know if I can work Outlook into the equation or if I really have to build it from scratch. Thanks, JEM ...

not able to access POP3
I'm using Outlook Express. All server settings are correct for sending/receiving mail. I can access my ISP without any problems. But for the last 5 days or so, I have not been able to access the POP3 server. I have contacted my isp, and they said that the mail account is active and that their servers are fine. I can even get to it from another older computer. But with my new Dell with Windows XP, it basically times out. Again, it's only been doing it for the last 5 days or so. The ISP says my computer is fine and can be accessed from the server, so it must be Outlook ...

access to disabled user mailbox
we have a disabled user.Our new manager want to access this disbled user's mailbox. I tried different way to access his mailbox but no lucky. Could anybody help me. 1. enabled user acount, use exmerge to extract mail from his mailbox. failed. 2 .try to open his mailbox in outlook, failed. error is : the information store can not be opened. 3. reset his password, try to OWA to his mailbox, failed, no error, server doesn't accept that user name and password. Thanks a lot. once you re-enable the account, that can take some time to take effect... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "st...

Access Violation (MFC42D.DLL)
Hi. I got some working source from another computer, but when i run it on mine, i get this runtime error: Unhandled exception in xxx.exe (MFC42D.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation. Could anyone tell me what that means? thanks a lot Oliver ...

Connecting Access to SQL
Hi everyone, I have a question about connecting access front end to SQL back end. Has anyone done that? Is it efficent? If it is efficent and does it help me with access issue with WAN (wide area network)? Thank you very much. Igor It is very common. It can be made efficient. It does not work very well over a WAN. Get Mary Chipman's book. -- Joe Fallon Access MVP "Igor" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11d8201c3f62e$01b8c280$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi everyone, > I have a question about connecting access front end to SQL > back en...

Error Accessing SQL DATA #2
When editing a return invoice, I am getting "Error Accessing SQL DATA" It apears that the edited data is being posted but the error is still being presented. What can be causing this? ...

Can I deny SMTP to a group or user?
Hi, I need to know if there is a way to deny SMTP sending of email to group or individual user, while still allowing them to receive external email and internal email. My client only wants to stop them sending external mail for security reasons. I have thought about a POP3 solution, but if I can keep all in Exchange it would be better. Hope you can help, Terry - Bucket On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:59:05 -0700, Bucket <Bucket@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, I need to know if there is a way to deny SMTP sending of email to group >or individual user, while still allowing th...

Generating CAD dwgs from Access
Hello, Weak in AutoCad, zero experience w/ SQL, and a beginner with VB. I'm hoping to generate CAD drawings from Access using VB. Here's what I'm trying to achieve between Access (2003) & AutoCad (2008). 1. Open a "Loop Diagram" form in Access. Loop# filter is initialized as blank. 2. Select & filter 1 or more loop#s via the form. 3. Each loop# involves 1 or more records. Each record would have a tag, junction box#, template ID, cable#s, etc. 4. The form has both "Create Current Loop" and "Create All Loops" buttons. The former...

Creating an OWA access only user.
Hello chaps/ladies, The pointy hairs have asked that some one external to our organisation be given access to an email account within our organisation. So my thoughts were to create a user account and lock it down to prevent interactive access to any workstation machines in any way and only allow OWA access, this has prroven trickier than I first assumed. Does anyone have a quick guide going over best practices for this type of situation? TIA. -- Alex Griffin On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:26:11 +0100, Alex Griffin <nntpuser@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello chaps/ladies, > >The pointy...

Error message: "Exclusive Access"
When working in Access 2007 I am starting to contiually get a pop message which reads: "You do not have exclusive access to the database at this time. If you proceed to make changes, you may not be able to save them later." Under Access Options - Advanced - Editing /Advanced I changed Default open mode to "Exclusive." After restarting the same messages are still appearing. Thanks ...

Client Access / privelage rights
Have CRM 1.2 in SBS2003 environment. Client machine logs onto the Domain as a CRM users with AD, Client has administrator rights on the server, can read and write to the server. User Exchange etc. BUT as soon as one tries to log onto the CRM website or with Client outlook (CRM integration) client gets the message "contact sys admin as you don't have enough privileges to access this website" any know what I am missing in the 2003 environment? ps. had no problem in sbs 2000? Make sure a license is granted to the user in CRM. Yes that is done as the user is part of a BU an...

Microsoft Access 02-07-04
My club plans to purchase microsoft Access for our club secretary. Will we be able to load Access onto another computer if a new secretary is elected in the future? Charlie neeker999@cox.net Tjis is the wrong forum for this question - try on of the Ms Access forums, or a licensing forum. >-----Original Message----- >My club plans to purchase microsoft Access for our club >secretary. Will we be able to load Access onto another >computer if a new secretary is elected in the future? > >Charlie >neeker999@cox.net >. > ...

accessing AD by DOS
Hi, Well, I have installed windows 2003 64 bit, plus AD and Exchange 2007 is also configured on the same machine. Now problem comes that an old user who left the organization has changed the administrative password. Now i want to know how can i change the password of enterprise admin, if I am able to boot the domain controller by using NT DOS bootable media Hi, you've managed to land in the Mac Office newsgroup. Even though there a number of users in here that use both platforms, you might get a faster and more accurate response if you post your question in a newsgroup dedica...

access database 03-08-10
I am trying to come upwith a way to track equment work and the parts I use in them . I nees to be able to track the hours from last rebulid and the time and parts for each job. Can any one help me with this. That's a fairly generic, wide-open request. Folks here can provide assistance with more specific requests, but I'm not sure you'll find many folks willing to provide their volunteer time to build a system. Have you tried searching on-line for templates that might come close to what you want to do? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Discla...

How do I unLINK a table in Access?
I imported a spreadsheet, in .csv, from Excel to MS Access, but the table finshed up LINKed. Did I forget a step or did I do something wrong? How do I unLINK a table. I don't want to delete the table. Please help. Delete the linked table (which is actually just a reference to the spreadsheet) in your Access database, then repeat the import, but this time do NOT choose the "Link" option. Rob "mwh2385" <mwh2385@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B2F5925-203E-4190-A329-23EAF368B45A@microsoft.com... >I imported a spreadsheet, in ....

relay denied
i am continuing to get delivery failure notices that state "Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed" i can't send emails to anyone. is there a quick fix to this? Where ever you're sending mail from does not allow relaying. Are you at work or some other location trying to use your personal email account maybe? CT >-----Original Message----- >i am continuing to get delivery failure notices that >state "Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed" > >i can't send emails to anyone. is there a quick fix to >this? >. > The IP Lookup...

Access application on clients without Access
Hi. I have an application made in Access 2003. Now one of my clients are migrating from Office 2003 to Office 2007, and they can not afford to buy Office versions with Access included to all the users. I know it's possible to publish "thin" Access application files, but I'm not sure how I do it. From Access 2003, I need to publish "thin" Access application files that will work on clients running Office 2007. Ant hints or links to resources appreciated. Kind regards Mr. Smith Try this one from Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx...

access to http://servername/help/default.aspx is denied: HTTP Error 401.2
On the productive CRM installation the help button on top right of each form, does not show the requested help, but an error message, that access is denied. http://servername/help/default.aspx HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied CRM Server is installed on 64-bit Windows server 2008 R2. For the rest there are no access denied errors on the crm itself. On our development installation on a 32-bit windows server 2003 there is no such problem. Who can give me a hint? Patrik Vogel Is the "Help" Virtual Directory under the CRM website using CRMAppPool? how about...

Error on TransferText when converting Access 97 to Access Xp
The instruction TransferText is use to create a file from a table. This program works very well (many years) on access 97. Afer the convertion to access xp I have the error : "Cannot update .." I went to Newsgroups and see that for security reason MS oblige me to change my file extension .doc to a file extension .txt. So now, I use a text file and I have always on the TransferText instruction the error : "The insert into statement contains ...unknow field name" What can I do to resolve this convertion problem ? Thank you for advance for your answers. ...

Dialup VPN users unable to access Ex2003! Help!!!
We just finished our upgrade to Exchange Server 2003 but are running into a major problem. All of our dial up VPN users cannot connect to the Exchange Server, they keep getting a "server is unavailable" message. Our broadband users, who connect to the same VPN box, are having no problems. No VPN firewalls are in effect as far as we can tell. This is very odd and I cannot find any online resourses that are helping so far. We are in desparate need of advice right now. Please help!!! Chris Lukowski <ChrisLukowski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We just finished our u...

access/excel multiple instances
I have an access table containing a column of excel objects. In the simpliest case of this problem, if I doubled click one entry for excel, an instance of Excel opens with the correct worksheet open. If I double-click a second entry, a second instance of excel opens but instead of containing the second worksheet, both instances contain both worksheets rather than each instance containing a single worksheet. Further, if one of the instances is closed(by clicking the x on the caption bar) both instances and both worksheets are closed. I have tried messing with Window in toolbar and i...