Deferred Revenue Report

I need to write a report on deferred revenue by contract by customer.  Can
someone tell me what tables to look in?  Are there any builtin GP or FRX
reports for deferred revenue? Thank you.
0
richxyz (18)

It's in tables that start with PP.

-Bill

"richxyz" <richxyz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to write a report on deferred revenue by contract by customer.  Can
> someone tell me what tables to look in?  Are there any builtin GP or FRX
> reports for deferred revenue? Thank you.

0
Bill7393 (298)
3/4/2005 6:02:42 AM
There are no tables that start with PP.  I am running GP 6.0 , if that makes
a difference.

"Bill" wrote:

> It's in tables that start with PP.
>
> -Bill
>
> "richxyz" <richxyz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I need to write a report on deferred revenue by contract by customer.  Can
> > someone tell me what tables to look in?  Are there any builtin GP or FRX
> > reports for deferred revenue? Thank you.

0
richxyz (18)

report problem
I have upgraded from MS money 2000 german to ms money 2005 english version. Now the report "net worth over time" does not work any longer (no results, no choise of a graph is possible!) kind regards Franz In microsoft.public.money, Franz wrote: >I have upgraded from MS money 2000 german to ms money 2005 english version. > >Now the report "net worth over time" does not work any longer (no results, >no choise of a graph is possible!) > I would do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair I would try resetting that report. ...

Selecting Photos from and ComboBox list then print on a Report
I would like to have a ComboBox on a Form that lists the names of photographs, and somehow have the names pointing to the actual image stored in the database or on the PC. Then by clicking a button on the Form, I'd like to print a Report with the photo printed on it, along with other data from the record. I hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance for the help. Dave Have a look at PictureMgr, the free demo software that I wrote to manage and print images. http://www.datastrat.com/Download/Picture2K.zip -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http:/...

Deferred Delivery Doesn't Defer
I'm running OL2000 CW and Exchange Server 2003. I also have an OL rule that defers all outgoing messages by 2 minutes. Even if I set a deferred delivery for an outbound message, it doesn't get deferred by more than the 2-minutes in the OL rule. That is, even if I set delivery for 3 days from now, the message sits in the outbox for 2 minutes and then gets delivered. It appears that the 2-minute OL rule is taking precednece over the deferred delivery. Why wouldn't the two work together? On 10 Oct 2005 07:27:47 -0700, "Gary" <gkushner@gmail.com> wrote: >I...

RMS Reports
I've begun to change some of the RMS reports to better suit the needs of my company. I understand that there is a GROUPMETHODCOUNT - which would give me a COUNT of records included in the report. But, I can't seem to make it work. Any suggestions? Begin Column FieldName = "Message" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" Title = "Message" VBDataType = vbString Formula = "CASE WHEN ITEM.LASTUPDATED > ITEM.DATECREATED THEN 'Item Updated' WHEN ITEM.LASTUPDATED < ITEM.DATECREATED OR ITEM.LASTUPDATED ...

Hourly/Transaction Count Report
Hello, I know that using the POS I can easily get a report to show me my hourly sales, and give me a transaction count (basically a customer count), by doing shift f6. Can I get a print out of this through the manager reports? -- Thank You,; Vince That report is available in the Report Library. https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/Custom_Detailed_Sales_Report_by_Hour.zip Another reason why you would want to be on a Maintenance Plan if not already. Rob "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B9FFE84-2A2C-4AC0-B6D8-30B83BF436AA@microsoft....

How do I report a bug ?
I have found a bug in Excel that doesn't feature in any Knowledge Base article or Service Pack fix (as far as I can tell) and would like to share the details with the relevant people at Microsoft so they can address the issue. How can we do this? (without incurring support fees of course!) Post it here. "Synectica" wrote: > I have found a bug in Excel that doesn't feature in any Knowledge Base > article or Service Pack fix (as far as I can tell) and would like to share > the details with the relevant people at Microsoft so they can address the > issue. ...

Combine multiple records in one field in Access report
I'm having trouble designing a report. I have a report that sorts the data according to "Change Order Number", however, a change order can have multiple "Trend Numbers", "RFI Numbers", and other records associated with it and I want all of the "Trend Numbers" (and these other records) to fit on one line. For example, "Change Order Number 1" has 2 "Trend Numbers" associated with it, and the report currently shows this information in two rows with all of the other information for Change Order 1 repeating. I've done hide...

Problems printing reports in 2003 MS Access
Help! I recently created a patient database for a medical clinic. The database was designed so that users could enter patient info on a form and then print out the entered data in a report. Each new patient because a new "page" in the report printout. Just recently, I became aware that the patient reports were not being displayed in chronological order (Patient #18 is followed by Patient #26, etc), which makes printing out recently entered reports difficult. I've tried a number of possible solutions: sorting by ascending date/ tim, removing any possible filters, adding an auto...

Non Revenue Items
Is there any way to have Non Revenue items in RMS SO 2.0? I would like to setup these non revenue items for the selling of gift cards and for money that we collect (for selling some items) on behalf of one of our other non RMS stores. Just like the money we receive when we sell a gift card, the (very few) items that we sell on behalf of one of our other stores should not be used in any sales reporting, margin calculations etc. (I know I can filter these items out of reports but it would be a lot of work to either set it up every or to change all the report queries.) Any suggestions or...

Deferred Revenue
Most of our sales are made on an installment basis however, we don't invoice and ship until all payments have been received. We can't seem to find the best way to handle the accounting for payment plans and the related deferred revenue in GP. Is there anyone who has experience in this area? Thanks Sometimes a case can be made for recognizing the income as the payments are received (Cash basis accounting is one situation that comes to mind) Otherwise, In general, revenue is recognized when the goods or services are delivered to the customer. Any payment received prior to del...

FRx Report Export Column Heading Format Error
I just installed the FRx SP2. When I export the report to Excel, the column heading format is off 3 columns. For example the first 3 columns are Actuals Cur Mo, Prior Mo, Budget. I merged or have a box around the three columns to say "Actual". I also have a box around each word Cur Mo, Prior, Budget. In the excel file, the first three columns don't have any formatting but the next three over do. HELP! ...

13 week item movement report
Is anyone aware of an add on that generates an item movement report over 13 weeks? This is fairly common in retail tracking systems to help show movement trends. -- We use Professional Advantage's RAMP (Retail Analytics and Merchandise Planning) which is an Add-on for RMS. You can customize the dates to be that of a fiscal year, down to month and week. We like what we have seen from them. Their site is: profad.com Jocelyn "posdude" wrote: > Is anyone aware of an add on that generates an item movement report over 13 > weeks? This is fairly common in retail tra...

Reports
Is there a way for me to write a report to see if an appointment happened between 2 days. This really sounds like you want a database query or advanded find query rather than a report ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Gordon" <g_elsner@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A652A3F-7644-4D1F-9D51-A68B2D4E393E@microsoft.com... > Is there a way for me to write a report to see if an appointment happened > between 2 days. ...

We are getting stat=Deferred: Connection reset errors .....
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I am getting a lot of emails BUT an Exchange admin from another company that sends SMTP email to is saying that he sees a lot of stat=Deferred: Connection reset error messages in his log file. very very weird. Has anyone seen this issue? He can telnet to the server fine etc... plus I am getting email from his company but it is deferring aa ton though. Thanks What version of Exchange and SP level Oliver Exchange 5.5 SP 4 is our IMS. "Oliver Moazzezi" wrote: > What version of Exchange and SP level > > Oliver > >...

Report ON Mailforwarding
Hi I'm having exchange 2003 server and there are approx 400 odd mailboxes and some them are forwarded and i want to take out a report on all the mailboxes on which forwarding is done..Is there any way we can dig it out It is really urgent.... Thanks Rajnish In AD Users & Computers you can create a new query under Saved Queries - type in a name, click Define Query - change the "Find" drop-down to "Custom Search" - click on Advanced tab - in the "Enter LDAP Query" input box type: (&(&(homeMDB=*)(altRecipient=*))), and click OK -- Bharat Suneja...

installing the SQL Reporting Services 'report designer'
I have installed Visual Studio 2005 inorder to use the SQL Reporting Services 'report designer' (that is also shipped on the CRM Server CD) but during the install the prerequisets say that I have not installed visual basic .net on my server. From my research SQL Reporting Services 'report designer' software works inside Visual Studio 2003 or 2005 version. Please could someone let me know what I need to do to run the reporting services? You should need the Report designer in order for basic Report Services to work. I would also suggest installing Reporting Services be...

AP Report with Notes
I am trying to create a Vendor Outstanding Report with the following columns Date Document # Transaction Notes Amount 1/1/08 1234 Special paymnet to vendor $100 for the services provided on per xyx, etc ******************Blank Line ************************* 1/3/08 3434 Some notes $50 ******************Blank Line************************** Total Outstanding AP ...

no revenue showing, why?
I'm having trouble properly recording my business income (cleaning service). I enter the deposit (manual check deposit) under 'Service Income', but still in the business snapshot I have zero revenue! If I set up recurring clients it will show up under 'Payables due by...' and like ($240) <== in red, meaning it's a negative bill?! It would be great to see my revenue and expense in the same snapshot. Can anyone help me with that? ...

GP report writer
I'm using GP 9.0 and try to use the GP report writer to modify the customer statement from GP. I want to round up the credit value in the following case: if the value is 190.31 or 190.32 then round up to 190.30 if the value is 190.33 or 190.34 then round up to 190.35 if the value is 190.36 or 190.37 then round up to 190.35 if the value is 190.38 or 190.39 then round up to 190.40 How to create the formula in report writer? Anyone help? Thanks. Regards, Chee SL. Hi Chee I know , this should be easier then it is but here is what I would do: Create 3 calc fileds all teh same size an...

script error running reports from home pages, why??
I'm not a GP user/expert, we recently installed GP2010. Since then one user has said, "When I try to run reports from the home pages, I am getting this script error and cannot run any reports." The error is: Line 47 Char 5 Error The system cannot find the file specified Code 0 URL: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp/AE8.tmp I have received differing responses to this issue: 1) enable the Run command on the Start menu of our XenApp server for the regular domain users, which I view as a big security risk 2) "the UserData folder does not exist in the %ap...

Voids in Z report
I have no information about voids in Z report, some body who can help me? Thank you. ...

How to consider weekends in reports /escalation workflows
In order to have accurate response time reports and effective issue escalation, we would like CRM to 'understand' weekends(and official holidays, if possible). That is, we have a rule that each customer must be contacted by telephone within 2 business days of lodging their complaint. Currently, a case received on Friday will already be escalated by Monday and the report will show that the response time was greater than 2 days. Both are false, since there was a weekend. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to address this issue? Many thanks, Yeah, I've written stuff li...

Multicurrency Reporting
All invoices were processed in USD $, however the reports are in CAD $. Is there any way to print Aged Trial Balance and / or Customer Statements in USD $? Thank you! In the aged trial balance with options or the Historical Aged trial balance, there is an option to "Include Multicurrency Info." This gives a different report with multicurrency. Have you tried that? "Don Leugers" wrote: > All invoices were processed in USD $, however the reports are in CAD $. Is > there any way to print Aged Trial Balance and / or Customer Statements in USD > $? > &g...

All Report Settings Went from Inches to Metric
In Access 2003, suddenly all of my settings: indent, grid size, margin width, ruler, everything has changed to metric. How can I get them to go back to inches? Thanks Mike Thomas Open the Windows Control Panel. Go to Regional Settings. Set the value in there. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "GeyikBaba" <mike@ease.com> wrote in message news:%23PXVTZqCIHA.4912@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > In Access 2003, suddenly all of my settings: ...

Deferred Payment
I make a credit card payment of say $100 for laundry and the money is debited immediately. However, I use the laundry over a period of time and I wish to account for this money as and when the transactions actually take place. That way I can get a correct handle on how much is really spent on laundry every month and not just that one time advance payment. Is there any way to do this ? In microsoft.public.money, VerticalCobra wrote: >I make a credit card payment of say $100 for laundry and the money is debited >immediately. However, I use the laundry over a period of time and I w...