Default Labor class in BP 2.5 project time entry

I have setup the business portal and configured a couple of project
users to access the project time entry screen. I would like to
customize this screen by making the labor class invisible, however it
is not populated by default on the portal web page (although it is on
backoffice version). The clients are XP with IE 6 SP1, I searched the
CustomerSource KB and entry 848372 looked promising, but on these
machines there is no Java Sun setting (or MS JVM section although I see
this on other machines).

Has anyone else ran into this and figured out a workaround?
Thanks,
Dave

I think I answered my own question, I believe this is an IE issue
(since I don't have the VM even though it is SP1).

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

custom series for class schedule?
I'd like to generate a class schedule, sequentially, using Excel 2003. If I provide a series of actual dates upon which the first week's classes occur (e.g. 8/24, 8/24, 8/25, Tuesday 8/25, Wednesday 8/27, etc.), can Excel automatically extrapolate the next X number of weeks and the dates on which these classes should fall? I've fiddled around with 'right-click -> fill series' but all Excel does is *repeat* the same date-range, over and over. I am hoping to carry the series into the future. Thanks for any guidance. Peter Peter, If you want fixed date intervals,...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

[ANN] Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Service Pack 2 (12.2.0) available for download
The Office 2008 for Mac 12.2.0 SP2(SP2) Update is a combo updater. It includes all the updaters since 12.1.0 (SP1). You can download the combo from Mactopia or via the AutoUpdater (under Help in the Menu bar). This updater does not include Exchange Web Services (EWS). Users that have the EWS beta installed should not use this updater. EWS and Office for Mac SP2 are independent development efforts and their release dates are not linked. Expect more announcements in the coming weeks. Continue reading for more info: <http://tinyurl.com/mma5ux> -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage...

Borders #2
Hello to all, I have a range of cells C34:N35 I need VBA code in order to have borders for this range or clearing the borders depending on the checkbox if it is cliked or not. ie. The code will be part of CheckBox2 button with condition to show the border or hide them.The sheet is protected. Homework? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Khalil Handal" <khhandal@stthom.edu> wrote in message news:eqUJGJOuHHA.4476@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hello to all, > I have a range of cells C34:N35 > I need VBA code in order to have borders for this ra...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

How to print 2000+ characters seen in formula bar? #2
Formula bar shows +1024 characters, screen only shows 1024. Printer only prints 1024. How can I print all? Add some alt-enters to force new lines within the cell. Use a smaller font. Widen the column width lengthen the row height. Curious wrote: > > Formula bar shows +1024 characters, screen only shows 1024. Printer only > prints 1024. How can I print all? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@netscape.com Thanks, but none of your suggestions work. I'm using Excel 2003 by the way. "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Add some alt-enters to force new lines within the cell. &g...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Outgoing E-mail #2
I use verizon dsl, and have no problem sending out emails from home. Recently I have taken it to a friends office who also uses Verizon dsl, but I cannot send e-mails using his connection. I have tried setting up a new account, but that hasnt worked either. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Check your SMTP server settings - are you set to authenticate to the Verizon SMTP server? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > I use verizon dsl, and have no problem sending out emails > from home. Recently I have taken it to a friends office who > also uses Verizon dsl, but I...

Customizing CRM 1.2 Home Page
I'm a C#/VB.NET developer that's been put in charge of the CRM system for our company. One of the requests that has been made is to change the "Home" page to allow the sorting of activities based on different fields, etc. How can I do this? I've familiarized myself with the basics of modifying the CRM (the stuff that's documented), but I don't see anything that supports what I need to do with the "My Home" page interface. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks! David You need to add your modification into the isv.config file and also turn...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

Contacts #5
Can anyone help me. I am after a way or a 3rd part add in that will allow me to sync up the contacts i have in a public folder with the contacts in Outlook. The reason for this is that i want to then sync outlook to my nokia mobile phone. I have found a product on thenet called Team Contacts by a company called InfoWare which seems ideal, but they dont reply to me emails. Any help would be really appreciated. On 20 Jul 2006 15:33:26 -0700, "MARTY" <martin.allitt@gmail.com> wrote: >Can anyone help me. I am after a way or a 3rd part add in that will >allow me to sync up...

Outlook has encountered a problem #2
I get a message reading Windows Error. Then Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. It asks if you want to send Microsoft a report of the problem which I have done. Then it asks if you want to reopen Outlook. Anybody have a solution? ...

Outlook Synchronization Error #2
Has anyone ever encountered the following issue when sychronizing the Outlook Client (Online) with CRM. A SQL Server error occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues... Then in an SQL trace I get an exception that states: Invalid object name 'SubscriptionManuallyTrackedObject'. I'm not sure what this object is. I don't think it's a table or view. ...

Histogram with 2 axis
Hi, In a histogram chart type, I have several countries on the x axis and two rectangles for each country giving their gdp and gdp per capita level. What I want to do is assign gdp to the left Y-axis and gdp per capita to the right Y-axis. Usually, I just change the data series option so it assign it to the secondary axis. However, when I do this in an histogram, excel also automatically group the two rectangles together for each country. Does anyone knows how to avoid that ? I'm using office XP. Thanks a lot for your help! ------------------------------------------------ ~~...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

Message Tracking Logs
If my questions is a stupid one, please excuse me because I'm just starting to learn exchange and can't find an answer at all on the internet, I was hired as a DBA and now i'm going to be the exchange guru. For some unknown reason, my message tracking logs display the wrong GMT time. I'm completely fine with them being that time zone, i have a sql dts processes that imports the logs and does the math for me. But the time on the log file is 4 hours ahead instead of 5 (ex. it's 9:55 am and the logs are reading 13:55 GMT). I've checked the time on the server and ...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Changing & recalculating default values on a form
There are a number of occassions in my application where I use a calculated control (1) as the default value for an unbound control (2). Most of the time the user will accept this value and move forward; however, if one of the underlying values upon which the calculated control (1) is based changes, I would like the value of the unbound control (2) to be updated. I do not want to bind the control (2), because there will also be a few times when the user will need to change its (2) value independent of the value calculated in Control (1) Can I do this? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVM...

Exchange 5.5 SP4 has references about deleted mailbox
Hi friends, I have a problem in my Exchange 5.5 SP4 in a NT Server 4.0 SP6a, some years ago we had an agent antivirus for exchange to review our email, now we have another agent antivirus for exchange. The second agent is working very well but when I want to backup the Exchange, it has references about mailbox of the first agent antivirus, and the backup prcedure send me an error message about this delted mailbox. How can I clean my database? Thank you in advance for your support, Patty ...

? change default line style from solid to dotted
In Format Cell Borders Line Style I use a dash or dotted box around cells rather than the solid line that is the default setting. How do I select a different line as the default. ...